View Full Version : Warriors: The spurs did everthing to counter the warriors

apalisoc_9
05-11-2016, 01:13 AM
-Slower Paced
-Some size
-new additions
-system opposite of the warriors.

But they wont be even playing a single game against them. :lmao

All that effort to counter Golden State only to get shitted on before even seeing if their "counter" would even work :lol

Spurs 4 The Win
05-11-2016, 02:29 AM
-Slower Paced
-Some size
-new additions

All that effort to counter Golden State only to get shitted on before even seeing if their "counter" would even work :lol

Still gotta play game 6. A lot of people wrote the Spurs off in the past... And were often right, but were sometimes wrong. Lets hope its one of those times they were wrong.

AlexJones
05-11-2016, 02:33 AM
Game 6 will be a coin flip, tbh.

Probably means nothing, but the Spurs don't fare well on the road in elimination games.. 2-10 with Popovich IIRC

Caltex2
05-11-2016, 02:40 AM
Yeah, SAS already won in Mobilhoma once, they can do so again and come back home and close. Thunder can't pound thrice in San Antonio can it? I doubt if the Spurs win Game 6.

sook
05-11-2016, 02:41 AM
premature ejac.

We win this and Durant gets to packing.

Caltex2
05-11-2016, 02:42 AM
Game 6 will be a coin flip, tbh.

Probably means nothing, but the Spurs don't fare well on the road in elimination games.. 2-10 with Popovich IIRC

And wasn't one of them when they failed to come back from 3-1 down against the Mavs in 2006?

TDMVPDPOY
05-11-2016, 05:04 AM
lma leaving a shit hole who has a ball hog chucker, to come play here who has another fake ass iso ball hero who says one thing but does the opposite

the same fkn dog pos who chokes all g ame, then feels like he has green card to go iso ball in t he 4th quarter trying to seal a win with his ball hog ways...

Kawhitstorm
05-11-2016, 05:28 AM
-Slower Paced
-Some size
-new additions

Except you forgot about the guys matching up w/ the MVP. (Porky/Patty were essentially unplayable):lol

Bynumite
05-11-2016, 07:47 AM
I kinda feel bad for the Warriors because of the back to back asterisks of not facing the mighty spurs in the playoffs :lmao

DMC
05-11-2016, 07:42 PM
-Slower Paced
-Some size
-new additions

I've been saying as much all season. Welcome to the obvious.

spursistan
05-12-2016, 12:55 AM
I've been saying as much all season. Welcome to the obvious.
I think, internally, there has to be a level of deep disappointment from the Holt ownership and even RC if they get bounced this way..I have no illusion about them being on par with GSW despite the gaudy record, but they would have surely underachieved losing to an extremely flawed team like OKC before WCF..

I wonder what direction this will lead..almost surely another roster shake up, but will Pop revisit his gambit trying to counter Warriors playing style?

Caltex2
05-12-2016, 03:02 AM
I kinda feel bad for the Warriors because of the back to back asterisks of not facing the mighty spurs in the playoffs :lmao

Asterisks? Whose fault was it they couldn't get past the choking Clippers franchise with Chris Paul on 1-leg? Whose fault is it they won 67 games but are on the verge of being eliminated by another power? Not the Warriors. Besides, the Thunder aren't exactly the Blazers.

Caltex2
05-12-2016, 03:05 AM
I think, internally, there has to be a level of deep disappointment from the Holt ownership and even RC if they get bounced this way..I have no illusion about them being on par with GSW despite the gaudy record, but they would have surely underachieved losing to an extremely flawed team like OKC before WCF..

I wonder what direction this will lead..almost surely another roster shake up, but will Pop revisit his gambit trying to counter Warriors playing style?

You guys are the most gutless, faith lacking fanbase I've ever seen. It's not as if the Spurs can't go into OKC and win. It's not as if they're down 3-1. It's not over til' its over.

Bynumite
05-12-2016, 04:19 AM
Asterisks? Whose fault was it they couldn't get past the choking Clippers franchise with Chris Paul on 1-leg? Whose fault is it they won 67 games but are on the verge of being eliminated by another power? Not the Warriors. Besides, the Thunder aren't exactly the Blazers.

I was being sarcastic man :lol Some fans like to use that as an excuse to discredit the warriors championship.

Of course it's not the Warriors fault that the spurs were not good enough to get past the 1st round last season and possibly the 2nd this season.

I believe the Warriors would have won both series anyway and OKC might be a challenge should they get past the spurs.