PDA

View Full Version : Spurs in Seven

SpursforSix
05-11-2016, 01:58 AM
Don't be faggots. This series was over before it started. They're just milking it. Only way to usher out the Big Three? Winning 2 elimination games then beating GSW and then Lebron.

Easy Peezy Japaneezy.

marinoman
05-11-2016, 02:01 AM
Give reasons why, not just hope

SpursforSix
05-11-2016, 02:02 AM

BigPop is fucked and unfuckable.

cjw
05-11-2016, 02:03 AM
I hope folks wanted to see Duncan once more went to the game tonight because he's never playing another home game

SpursforSix
05-11-2016, 02:07 AM

And because I just prayed to the blessed Pee Pee the Kidnapper and he will guide the hands of the Spurs and dear baby Cheesus will put the energy and spirit j. Akashi and make him do a reverse ThomS Jefferson all over Billy Donovan and the ghost of Morris Chestnut will rise above and spread his arms and the children of Spurstalk will Dan e the jig of victory.

SpursforSix
05-11-2016, 02:08 AM
And because Spurs motherfucker. That's why.

Keepin' it real
05-11-2016, 10:09 AM
Spurs in seven.

Ooh, you're so daring to make that prediction. I'm sure you believe it so wholeheartedly that you've bet the mortgage on your double wide? Right? Because if not, who cares? I can do it too, see:

Spurs in 7.
Blazers in 7.
Raptors in 6.

Ooh, I'm a badass. I must know everything. :wakeup

TXstbobcat
05-11-2016, 10:15 AM
I hope folks wanted to see Duncan once more went to the game tonight because he's never playing another home game

I drove down to OKC for game 4 and that will probably be my last game seeing Tim play in person.

Im thankful that I drove to Denver and went to the Spurs game last month and got to see Timmy's last 20 pt game.

Mikeanaro
05-11-2016, 10:17 AM
In seven boats fishing.

kaji157
05-11-2016, 10:25 AM
I am going to choose to believe that LMA and Kawhi will stop with the 4th quarter sucking and that Tim, Tony, Manu and Green will contribute a lot more in the next two games.

Letīs hope everyone follows.

And that Pop helps them not playing stupid lineups to start and finish Quarters.

SpursforSix
05-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Ooh, you're so daring to make that prediction. I'm sure you believe it so wholeheartedly that you've bet the mortgage on your double wide? Right? Because if not, who cares? I can do it too, see:

Spurs in 7.
Blazers in 7.
Raptors in 6.

Ooh, I'm a badass. I must know everything. :wakeup

I believe it. Not enough to bet anything.

You're a faggot though. I'd bet the farm on it.

Spurfan4ever20
05-11-2016, 01:00 PM
Game 5 was a wake up call for our Spurs. Just like the 1st round Dallas series in 2014, the "Sleeping Giant" or the "Well Oiled Machine" woke up and dominated from that point forward. I really believe this is a wake up call and the Spurs will win two in a row to win the series. There is No Way Tony and the rest of the crew will allow Timmy and Manu to hang up their shoes like this. They will do it for Timmy and I really believe Manu will step up big time these next couple of games. Also, Timmy will too. Mark it down. A sleeping giant (the Cracken) has awoken.

Poolboy5623
05-11-2016, 01:11 PM
Maybe some other time...

NameLess Scrub
05-11-2016, 01:13 PM
Pop is already day dreaming with the fresh fish he's gonna prepare and eat after a day on the sea, tbh.