PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to the fans at the AT&T Center

random21
05-11-2016, 07:49 AM
*Charter level on their asses for 99% of the game.
*Whataburger lovers
*Kiss cam
*Half empty barn
*People on their cell phones for most of the game, taking selfies
*Rennovations to barn suck

Watch how it's done with OKC elite all standing, all wearing their team shirts, all methed up...

What a shame....

mexicanjunior
05-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Spurs are lucky they didn't get booed, fans had nothing to cheer about.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Spurs are lucky they didn't get booed, fans had nothing to cheer about.
You said the same thing yesterday, and you're still wrong.

Fans are supposed to wake the team up, NOT the other way around.

TheGreatYacht
05-11-2016, 08:20 AM
Nice shout out OP, more shouting than the fans last night.

DJR210
05-11-2016, 08:22 AM
*Whataburger lovers
*Kiss cam
*Half empty barn

Watch how it's done with OKC elite all standing, all wearing their team shirts, all methed up...

What a shame....

Every seat includes shirt and complimentary meth

TDomination
05-11-2016, 08:26 AM
I went to the game last night, i enjoyed my section 225 row 23 lol waaaaay up there, but fans were legit. I even lost my voice.

I got there at 615 with my wife so amped up about the game. then once 7 rolled around, all i could see was a bunch of empty seats everywhere, especially at the bottom. The crowd felt so lethargic to start the game, during the introductions and everything. and of course, the spurs came out playing lethargic. I'm sure when game 6 starts @ OKC, every seat will be filled and everyone will be standing at tipoff. With the Spurs fans, everyone was facebooking @ tipoff. pathetic.

turkish spurs fan
05-11-2016, 08:28 AM
team is looking the hand of superstar forward (kawhi), fans dancing silly.

spurs era is over. we are like the others now.

Biernutz
05-11-2016, 09:14 AM
bitchen' about empty seats..... scalpers trying to charge three times the seat price and
ending up eating the seats. Fans making beer and food runs during the game
like it's NIOSA.....

Not standing up and cheering the whole game.....This is not a high school game--
We did stand up the last 4 min of this game--and that was in the lower level....

Spurs fans don't care....I don't remember a game that I went to in all the years I
have been a ticket holder that the fans were so upset... from the "ref's suck" to the
extremely loud booing after the game at the ref's when they left the floor. We knew
it was crap again when in the first half the okc went to the line 22 times and we
went 9, and don't give me that crap that the thunder go to the basket so they deserve
the calls. Buy a lower level ticket to a game and watch all the crap on the floor that
you can't see on tv.....Just remember that a few crap foul calls can kill any momentum
more than a time out can.......

random21
05-11-2016, 09:22 AM
bitchen' about empty seats..... scalpers trying to charge three times the seat price and
ending up eating the seats. Fans making beer and food runs during the game
like it's NIOSA.....

Not standing up and cheering the whole game.....This is not a high school game--
We did stand up the last 4 min of this game--and that was in the lower level....

Spurs fans don't care....I don't remember a game that I went to in all the years I
have been a ticket holder that the fans were so upset... from the "ref's suck" to the
extremely loud booing after the game at the ref's when they left the floor. We knew
it was crap again when in the first half the okc went to the line 22 times and we
went 9, and don't give me that crap that the thunder go to the basket so they deserve
the calls. Buy a lower level ticket to a game and watch all the crap on the floor that
you can't see on tv.....Just remember that a few crap foul calls can kill any momentum
more than a time out can.......

I go to quite a few games, I have sat in charter level 22, row 5 a few times... Most times, I am in row 11, of section 115 or 114... I know how shitty it is down there with fans who don't know a lot about the game, but want to strut their stuff...
Dont make excuses fag

Biernutz
05-11-2016, 09:29 AM
I'm not giving any excuses to you Katlyn...like you said, you don't know a lot about the game....Do you stack your
beer cups and get the super nachos?

random21
05-11-2016, 10:02 AM
I'm not giving any excuses to you Katlyn...like you said, you don't know a lot about the game....Do you stack your
beer cups and get the super nachos?

Wow, what a comeback dude...

TXstbobcat
05-11-2016, 10:08 AM
I went to the game last night, i enjoyed my section 225 row 23 lol waaaaay up there, but fans were legit. I even lost my voice.

I got there at 615 with my wife so amped up about the game. then once 7 rolled around, all i could see was a bunch of empty seats everywhere, especially at the bottom. The crowd felt so lethargic to start the game, during the introductions and everything. and of course, the spurs came out playing lethargic. I'm sure when game 6 starts @ OKC, every seat will be filled and everyone will be standing at tipoff. With the Spurs fans, everyone was facebooking @ tipoff. pathetic.

I drove down to OKC to go to game 4 and the thunder crowd was incredibly loud and crazy the entire game. Sadly that was probably my last game seeing Tim and Manu play in person. :depressed

Gervin44Silas13
05-11-2016, 10:10 AM
*Whataburger lovers
*Kiss cam
*Half empty barn

What a shame....

You forgot a shitty ass Coyote that dont do shit anymore and a lame ass team energy cheer-leading squad that sucks balls

Bring back Tim Derk (the Original Coyote) he knew how to pump up a crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random21
05-11-2016, 10:25 AM
I drove down to OKC to go to game 4 and the thunder crowd was incredibly loud and crazy the entire game. Sadly that was probably my last game seeing Tim and Manu play in person. :depressed
Shoutout bro, true fan