PDA

View Full Version : House Cell Phone

xrayzebra
05-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Have any of you used the AT&T house cell phone to replace you land line? I am considering it to save a few bucks.

https://www.att.com/cellphones/att/att-wireless-home-phone.html

DJR210
05-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Fuck everything At&t tbh.. Fucking bastards already annoying the fuck outta me with the DirecTV purchase

ElNono
05-11-2016, 07:00 PM
haven't had a landline in years... only use cell at home

Xevious
05-12-2016, 04:32 AM
haven't had a landline in years... only use cell at home
Same.

DisAsTerBot
05-12-2016, 10:11 AM
wtf for?

Drachen
05-15-2016, 05:28 PM
Yeah, not sure why you would get a house cell phone when you're normal one works just fine

SpursforSix
05-17-2016, 03:44 PM
Yeah, not sure why you would get a house cell phone when you're normal one works just fine

I'm usually watching movies on my phone or listening to music. So having a separate house phone sounds like a good idea.

DJR210
05-18-2016, 11:20 AM
I'm usually watching movies on my phone or listening to music. So having a separate house phone sounds like a good idea.

Have you seen those new wireless house Beats?

SpursforSix
05-18-2016, 11:37 AM
Have you seen those new wireless house Beats?

Probably. If they've been released, then I also probably have a pair. But right now, I haven't found anything better for my home system that splicing the audio and running it to several Beats Pills that I have throughout the living room. I also have a separate audio recorder that records the ambient sound (after coming through the Pills) and sends it back to my phone and then ultimately through my corded Beats Studios. So if I'm in a different part of the house, I can still catch the audio while watching the movie or sports on my phone.

That being said, I'd be interested on your take on the House Beats. tbh, I haven't had the time to really try anything new.

DJR210
05-18-2016, 12:27 PM
Probably. If they've been released, then I also probably have a pair. But right now, I haven't found anything better for my home system that splicing the audio and running it to several Beats Pills that I have throughout the living room. I also have a separate audio recorder that records the ambient sound (after coming through the Pills) and sends it back to my phone and then ultimately through my corded Beats Studios. So if I'm in a different part of the house, I can still catch the audio while watching the movie or sports on my phone.

That being said, I'd be interested on your take on the House Beats. tbh, I haven't had the time to really try anything new.

Yeah, they're fucking crazy.. they're these wireless beats that you don't take out of the house.. They're made strictly for house listening.

SpursforSix
05-18-2016, 01:25 PM
Yeah, they're fucking crazy.. they're these wireless beats that you don't take out of the house.. They're made strictly for house listening.

How does the sound compare to the Beats Studio Ultimates? I'm pretty skeptical of wireless being able to deliver the same audio quality as a corded pair.

05-18-2016, 01:38 PM
How does the sound compare to the Beats Studio Ultimates? I'm pretty skeptical of wireless being able to deliver the same audio quality as a corded pair.

This is Beats we are talking about. They wouldn't compromise audio quality for anything tbh.

SpursforSix
05-18-2016, 02:16 PM
This is Beats we are talking about. They wouldn't compromise audio quality for anything tbh.

I agree with that. But they offer several different quality options that offer great sound for any budget. If it's not up to Beats Studio Ultimate Plus quality, then I'll pass. Regardless of the convenience.