PDA

View Full Version : Too CLASSY

KenziE
05-11-2016, 10:51 PM
The Spurs Organization are too CLASSY that it will bite them in the ass yet again .... 2 games we lost coz of shady officiating and Pop is TOO CLASSY to call it for what it is ... I wish STAN VAN GUNDY or Glenn Rivers is coaching for the spurs this reflahoma bullshit aint gonna go past them ... Or even Marc Cuban .

too classy yep

SuperCam
05-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Ask Bob Hill how classy Poopavich is tbh

apalisoc_9
05-11-2016, 11:34 PM
Popvich is an act. Hes not classy but his reputation as a coach is important for him. Really the only thing he cares about nowadys. Himself.

KenziE
05-11-2016, 11:38 PM
Popvich is an act. Hes not classy but his reputation as a coach is important for him. Really the only thing he cares about nowadys. Himself.

If true thats just really sad ...

kakainis wla silang magawa sa tawag ng refs !

Nbadan
05-11-2016, 11:44 PM
Complaining in the media just gets you labeled a pussy and $10G in fines...the team can file a protest with the NBA...but what's done is done, right?

Nbadan
05-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Besides, I prefer a classy Spurs loss over a Mark Cuban scenario...am I right?

sexinthatsx
05-11-2016, 11:54 PM
I think in the grand scheme of things, Pop is okay with losing this season as a "learning curve" :pop:

Ditty
05-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Pop doesn't want to get fined so he will have enough money to enjoy his cancun vacation just in case the ship sinks tomorrow night.

Nbadan
05-12-2016, 12:02 AM
Pop doesn't want to get fined so he will have enough money to enjoy his cancun vacation just in case the ship sinks tomorrow night.

The Serious talks happen off-camera...with digital TV signals and high res TV's refs making bad calls get exposed....exposes the league...maybe its time to google glass refs so that they can see high resolution images we see at home on close calls

Spurs 4 The Win
05-12-2016, 12:04 AM
The Serious talks happen off-camera...with digital TV signals and high res TV's refs making bad calls get exposed....exposes the league...maybe its time to google glass refs so that they can see high resolution images we see at home on close calls

They should google glass them and have it record video from their perspective so we can see what they saw when they decide to blatantly fabricate or ignore a call.

Nbadan
05-12-2016, 12:08 AM
They should google glass them and have it record video from their perspective so we can see what they saw when they decide to blatantly fabricate or ignore a call.

The games happen fast..refs may have less than 1 sec to make a judgement call...

Nbadan
05-12-2016, 12:10 AM
But in cases, like the obvious K foul on Westbrook the refs can go back and review...

KenziE
05-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Besides, I prefer a classy Spurs loss over a Mark Cuban scenario...am I right?

id take a Mark Cuban scenario for TD's last playoff run tbh

Nbadan
05-12-2016, 12:44 AM
Tim is making $5 million per and has a player option for the same next year...in the grand scheme of things....Tim is doing great....

Nbadan
05-12-2016, 12:46 AM
Boris is making 7.5 mil....who is playing better again?

cd98
05-12-2016, 07:46 AM
Focusing on the refs instead of your team is loser talk. You can't control the refs. But you can control your team. Spurs don't want the refs to blow calls in the Spurs favor so they can win game 6. He wants his team to protect the boards and play hard and earn the win. That's where his focus is and should be.

BG_Spurs_Fan
05-12-2016, 08:03 AM
I don't see what good scathing the refs would do for Pop or the Spurs players. Sure, they must have been seething at the moment ( end of games 2 and 5 ) but after the event it's pointless and even a player like Danny Green didn't bite on the journo's question about the foul on Durant.

BillMc
05-12-2016, 08:19 AM

From my personal experience with Pop, limited as it is, I would say its in no way an act. He showed a lot of class and exceeded what he needed to do. The gruffness, if anything, is the act.

dbestpro
05-12-2016, 08:21 AM
I think in the grand scheme of things, Pop is okay with losing this season as a "learning curve" :pop:

This is what I thought all along. I have tried to watch some of the games this year, but basketball is really played poorly, and have not been able to watch more than a half in any one game. Yes, I know the Spurs set the record for most wins, but they did not look good doing it. I have passed on the playoffs waiting to see if there would be any evidence of their game improving, or for that matter any game in the NBA. The whole season to me seems to be fools gold.

SPURt
05-12-2016, 08:50 AM
In the media the Spurs are classy but we don't know what Pop and the organization has said to league offices or in private amongst the team. It sure would be cathartic to hear Pop cuss out the appropriate NBA office but it wouldn't change those two losses.

If I didn't live in my parents basement and had money it'd be fun for the fans to file a class action lawsuit against the NBA. If Hornet fans can make the NBA take notice for Lin Spurs fans should be able to do the same in reference to the unbalanced officiating in the closing minutes.

Gervin44Silas13
05-12-2016, 09:04 AM
holy shit now he sounds like Hubie Brown

TDomination
05-12-2016, 10:09 AM
I've heard Pop say numerous times that basketball is just basketball. You lose a game, life goes on. He puts it in perspective all the time.

So does that mean he doesn't go at it 100% to win a game. Of course not, its his job to help the team win. Its still a business in the end.

BUT, it does mean that he's not gonna go all crazy, cursing out the referees in front of the media. I truly believe that he really believes in winning and losing the right way and its not just an act. Thats why he cut Stephen jackson in 2013.

Pop is like prime Manu. You take the good with the bad. He makes you pull your hair out but then he revolutionizes the game and also helps the team win a championship.

BermudaSooner
05-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Spurs fans talking about what is classy. You guys are funny.

Neurosis
05-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Spurs fans talking about what is classy. You guys are funny.

Nice rings faggot.

Oh wait...