PDA

View Full Version : x-Factor and mr clutch to game 6

LASToog36
05-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Hmmmmh I wonder who steps up. So far the everyones been having their tail between their legs when the time comes. Ginobili and Diaw??:flag:

DPG21920
05-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Does Patty Mills have one damn big game in him?

LongtimeSpursFan
05-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Manu. He lives for these games. He aint good as he once was but he's good once as he was.

Harry Callahan
05-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Manu.....he will not allow the ball to stick and get that bench out of its Fog.

LMA is going to drop an efficient 27 on the Meths.

KL will fill in the blanks.

Mouth is Bleeding
05-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Manu. He lives for these games. He aint good as he once was but he's good once as he was.

But will he even get the chance?

It's so depressing that he doesn't. That Tim doesn't for that matter. See a rambling thread that I made: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260525&goto=newpost

I do realise that having both Kawhi and Danny in against KD+Russ defensively is very important. Probably essential.

I mean that alone severely limits what Manu has a chance to do in this series.

Unless Pop does some drastic adjustment with lineups that can include all of these three: Manu, Danny, Kawhi.

I wish that he would because I think it could be sensational quality and really shift some things.

Granted we would be up against KD at the 4 lineups but in the current state of things in this series which features our hopeless offense (with a rating in this series at bottom 5 in the league) that can only score with comfort from their bonehead turnovers and their physical bigs providing them with extra chances against our D, then I think a drastic turnaround is needed.

If once again we can't get any offense going (which remember also rocketfuels especially Westbrook's effectiveness against our D not fully set), at least give it a shot.

Dre_7
05-12-2016, 04:14 PM
Does Patty Mills have one damn big game in him?

I think he is gonna step up tonight.

Keepin' it real
05-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Pretty sad that y'all are hoping Manu saves the Spurs. Ain't happening. He's no longer capable. Neither is Timmy. Stop clinging to the past. It's gotta be Kawhi and/or LMA or else the Spurs lose.

Mouth is Bleeding
05-12-2016, 04:21 PM
and remove Kyle from the freakin bench minutes.

Have Manu and Diaw play with some fuckin shooters.

Stagger Danny's minutes ffs

even try Kmart over Kyle

Finally Bonner>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kyle EASILY with Manu

YGWHI
05-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Why we should need a clutch guy in this game? Better all Spurs scoring and building +10 lead in every quarter :flag:

.G.
05-12-2016, 06:46 PM
No Kyle.

Leonard must go through 48MOH to get this shit done.

05-12-2016, 06:51 PM
Really it's down to Patty Mills. Everyone else on the bench either can't or is unwilling to shoot (Anderson and West). I also don't see Diaw's post game to be successful against 7 footers any time soon.

Ginobili is 38 years old and we might see something from him since it's likely his last NBA game ever. Mills has to revert to 2014 finals levels or the bench will disappoint again. Of course, the starters have to maintain their level of play for any of this to matter.

EVAY
05-12-2016, 07:07 PM
rebounding.

rebounding.

rebounding.

LASToog36
05-12-2016, 11:04 PM
Tough loss fam.... Started throwin down tequilla shots after the half of the 2nd quarter... :bang Too bad we dont have a Gary Neal with balls the size of watermelons on the team. Changes need to be made *sigh