PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Duncan is the man.

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 09:36 PM
Possibly the best elimination game player in league history (either when his team is on the brink or to eliminate the other team).

40 years old, no knees, +22 for the series, will likely score over 20 points, and he's playing his heart out, trying to lead an improbable comeback that won't happen.

That's how an all-time great should go out. In the PLAYOFFS, putting it all on the line, win or lose.

Player of his generation just doing player of his generation thangs :toast

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2016, 09:38 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/raining-money-o_zpsjucxdbcl.gif

midnightpulp
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/raining-money-o_zpsjucxdbcl.gif

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

Donkeybong
*crickets chirping*

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2016, 09:41 PM

Duncan ends his career getting his shit blocked and falling hard on his ass :lmao

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
05-12-2016, 09:43 PM
Duncan ends his career getting his shit blocked and falling hard on his ass :lmao

:lmao

Robz4000
05-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Really hope he comes back. Still has it.

Mitch
Too bad he sucked dick for the entire series except for 1 game

AlexJones
He had arguably one of the worst playoff runs for an all-time great

lefty
05-12-2016, 09:46 PM
:lol today's NBA tbh

whitemamba
05-12-2016, 09:47 PM
:lol

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
05-12-2016, 09:48 PM
"One of the best regular season teams of all time."

Kobe™
http://s32.postimg.org/7vxbw2bnp/Screenshot_2016_05_12_at_7_12_25_PM.png

Buddy Mignon
Possibly the best elimination game player in league history (either when his team is on the brink or to eliminate the other team).

40 years old, no knees, +22 for the series, will likely score over 20 points, and he's playing his heart out, trying to lead an improbable comeback that won't happen.

That's how an all-time great should go out. In the PLAYOFFS, putting it all on the line, win or lose.

Jim averaged 4 points for the series...:lol

Buddy Mignon
05-12-2016, 09:49 PM
http://s32.postimg.org/7vxbw2bnp/Screenshot_2016_05_12_at_7_12_25_PM.png

My god!!!

AlexJones
05-12-2016, 09:49 PM
:lol statpadding in garbage time

Mitch
05-12-2016, 09:50 PM
We're going to be hearing Broussard bragging for a while about being one of two to pick OKC

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Jim averaged 4 points for the series...:lol

Still in the playoffs. Any all-time great worth a shit goes out in the post-season :toast

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Can someone give me a side by side video comparison of Kobe vs Duncans last shot ? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2016, 09:56 PM
Still in the playoffs. Any all-time great worth a shit goes out in the post-season :toast

Congrats on a 67 win season :lmao

Killakobe81
05-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Can someone give me a side by side video comparison of Kobe vs Duncans last shot ? :lmao

Welcome back, Kool

Splits
Pretty shitty that his supporting cast - namely Kawhi and LaMarsha - had their balls shrivel up when it mattered most when he carried so many shitty players to rings.

Kawhi is a frontrunner. When things are going good, he capitalizes. But he ain't no Tim.

LaMarsha is alpha-dependent. When he's not the focus, he capitalizes. But he ain't no Tim.

Before the wheels fell off this year, Tim was the guy who alleviated the pressure. It let other guys flourish because they knew if the seas were rocky, he would right the ship. But at 40 years old, the ship sailed.

Props to #8.

https://i.imgur.com/26fniTd.png

midnightpulp
Congrats on a 67 win season :lmao

Mugen
05-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Greatest winner of his generation, best franchise player of all time, never missed the playoffs, never quit on his team and widely regarded by the greatest basketball minds for being a top 6-7 player of all time.

What a career if it's over.....

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Pretty shitty that his supporting cast - namely Kawhi and LaMarsha - had their balls shrivel up when it mattered most when he carried so many shitty players to rings.

Kawhi is a frontrunner. When things are going good, he capitalizes.

LaMarsha is alpha-dependent. When he's not the focus, he capitalizes.

Before the wheels fell off this year, Tim was the guy who alleviated the pressure. It let other guys flourish because they knew if the seas were rocky, he would right the ship. But at 40 years old, the ship sailed.

Props to #8.

EIGHT

Greatest player of his generation :tu

He was the only net positive player over the series and fought to his last breath out there tonight.

Chris
05-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Duncan went down swinging. :bobo

Splits
05-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Greatest player of his generation :tu

He was the only net positive player over the series and fought to his last breath out there tonight.

PM me your paypal and how much I owe you.

UZER
05-12-2016, 10:02 PM
At 40 he was still carrying the team on his back. Dude is a legend.

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 10:04 PM
PM me your paypal and how much I owe you.

Will do.

da_suns_fan
05-12-2016, 10:05 PM
The Spurs folded like a tortilla. Nobody deserves any credit, especially their leader.

cobbler
05-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Still in the playoffs. Any all-time great worth a shit goes out in the post-season getting the last shot of his career stuffed :toast

Fixed that for ya! :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

If he truly retires he will go down as the best ever player to never defend a title. :lmao

I don't think he will retire but if he does hats off to a spectacular career. :toast

By the way, who did you hire to remove all the sharp objects in your house now that the source and sadly the obsession of your life retired weeks ago?

TDMVPDPOY
05-12-2016, 10:08 PM
The Spurs folded like a tortilla. Nobody deserves any credit, especially their leader.

u mean porker the fake ass leader? lol didnt even get any minutes in t he 4th quarter, a fkn scrub is a scrub

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2016, 10:08 PM

Thus far your well wishes have been money :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2016, 10:09 PM

If he truly retires he will go down as the best ever player to never defend a title. :lmao

I don't think he will retire but if he does hats off to a spectacular career.

By the way, who did you hire to remove all the sharp objects in your house now that the source and a sadly the obsession of your life retired weeks ago?

Hahaha the Legend Cobbler is back....I bow to you brother....take care of yourself :lol

Mugen
05-12-2016, 10:14 PM

I don't think he will retire but if he does hats off to a spectacular career. :toast

By the way, who did you hire to remove all the sharp objects in your house now that the source and sadly the obsession of your life retired weeks ago?

HOLY SHIT, YOU CAN WALK?!?!

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Thus far your well wishes have been money :lol

Indeed. You drafted a snitch on the back of my well wishes last year :lol

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 10:16 PM

17 wins :lol

AchillesHeel
05-12-2016, 10:16 PM
:lol should have retired in 2014

gets cucked in his last Playoff series

cobbler
05-12-2016, 10:25 PM
17 wins :lol

Pathetic season for the Lakers for sure. We all knew it was going to be a long rebuild when they decided to pay Kobe the 48M the last two years. I have no issues with it.

I most definitely would have issues if they won 67 games and spanked OKC in game one only to lose 4 of the next five. Ooooouuuuuch! Good luck with that Kawhi and Aldridge core! :)

Koolaid_Man
Indeed. You drafted a snitch on the back of my well wishes last year :lol

Duncan went out like a real bitch.....

midnightpulp
Pathetic season for the Lakers for sure. We all knew it was going to be a long rebuild when they decided to pay Kobe the 48M the last two years. I have no issues with it.

I most definitely would have issues if they won 67 games and spanked OKC in game one only to lose 4 of the next five. Ooooouuuuuch! Good luck with that Kawhi and Aldridge core! :)

And good luck with no core :toast

cobbler
05-12-2016, 10:35 PM
And good luck with no core :toast

Well see how they fill the roster the next two off seasons. We are most definitely at the bottom with nowhere to go but up. With that said we will see if the youth can reach there potential but its going to take a few years at the very least. Your boys just reached theirs and have nowhere to go but down. Come on Mid, a 67 win team losing to Chokelahoma has to go down as one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA history. :toast

Buddy Mignon
05-12-2016, 10:37 PM

Lol... cobb came out of retirement. What's good?

Mugen
05-12-2016, 10:37 PM
cobbler rolling in here after years sitting on the sideline. Now he expects a standing ovation because of how handicap the Spurs look right now. Frankly, he doesn't have a leg to stand on after the Lakers won 17 games this year.....

cobbler
05-12-2016, 10:41 PM
HOLY SHIT, YOU CAN WALK?!?!

Always the class act Mugen. I'm honored you remember me. :lol

Maybe someday you can elevate your posts beyond grade school level. Doubtful, but maybe just maybe you can come up with something new and creative.

I'm outta here. See ya guys next year!

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:: lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::l obt2::lobt2:

Mugen
05-12-2016, 10:42 PM

Maybe someday you can elevate your posts beyond grade school level. Doubtful, but maybe just maybe you can come up with something new and creative.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:: lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::l obt2::lobt2:

:lol I'm guessing you're going to need me to open the door for you as you roll outta here tbh

Splits
05-12-2016, 10:43 PM
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:: lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Fixed.

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Well see how they fill the roster the next two off seasons. We are most definitely at the bottom with nowhere to go but up. With that said we will see if the youth can reach there potential but its going to take a few years at the very least. Your boys just reached theirs and have nowhere to go but down. Come on Mid, a 67 win team losing to Chokelahoma has to go down as one of the biggest choke jobs in NBA history. :toast

And I couldn't be happier.

Good luck getting to 25 wins next year :toast

As for us, hopefully we make a few tweaks to the bench. We also need an athlete. We'll see what happens.

What I do know for sure is that the Lakers will continue to be the laughingstock of the NBA next season, as you have been for the last 3 seasons :toast

17 wins :toast

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 10:44 PM

Hey, that's one less trophy than you have wins this year :lmao

Splits
05-12-2016, 10:45 PM

cobbler
05-12-2016, 10:48 PM
cobbler rolling in here after years sitting on the sideline. Now he expects a standing ovation because of how handicap the Spurs look right now. Frankly, he doesn't have a leg to stand on after the Lakers won 17 games this year.....

I was here after your title run in 2014 to congratulate you guys. This isn't a thread about the Lakers though. Actually, seeing as how your only retort to a all time choke playoff series is to mock the Lakers pathetic season only shows well, your insecurity. But hey, congrats on the 67 wins!

See ya next post season. That is if there still is a NBA forum seeing as 80% of the activity over the years has all been about Kobe and the Purple & Gold. :)

Mugen
05-12-2016, 10:51 PM
I was here after your title run in 2014 to congratulate you guys. This isn't a thread about the Lakers though. Actually, seeing as how your only retort to a all time choke playoff series is to mock the Lakers pathetic season only shows well, your insecurity. But hey, congrats on the 67 wins!

See ya next post season. That is if there still is a NBA forum seeing as 80% of the activity over the years has all been about Kobe and the Purple & Gold. :)

my retort these threads barely mentioned the Lakers, it was about something else :loltbh...I love it when you're around....wish you would actually stay instead of just crawling back in and out like the rest of that chickenshit fanbase tbh......

cobbler
05-12-2016, 10:52 PM

And 11 more than what resides in your trophy case. 10 more if you count the one you took out of yours and placed in the Heats. :lmao

cobbler
05-12-2016, 10:56 PM
my retort these threads barely mentioned the Lakers, it was about something else :loltbh...I love it when you're around....wish you would actually stay instead of just crawling back in and out like the rest of that chickenshit fanbase tbh......

Well, to be honest, I retired and was busy getting a home built and enjoying life. I check in every once in awhile and its the same ole posters posting the same ole posts. Nothing changes and it's kind of boring rehashing the same ole stuff ad naseum to be honest. Except for tonight.

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 10:57 PM
And 11 more than what resides in your trophy case. 10 more if you count the one you took out of yours and placed in the Heats. :lmao

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8396/8691780690_4d9b6ac673_z.jpg

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 11:00 PM
Well, to be honest, I retired and was busy getting a home built and enjoying life. I check in every once in awhile and its the same ole posters posting the same ole posts. Nothing changes and it's kind of boring rehashing the same ole stuff ad naseum to be honest. Except for tonight.

Yeah, right, like the Lakers being a perennial bottom-feeder now has nothing to do with it.

You're a frontrunner, Cob. You can dish it, but you can't take it.

I don't completely judge, though. It's tough to get behind a 17 win team. I wouldn't know, but I can imagine :lol

baseline bum
05-12-2016, 11:00 PM

Holy shit, I thought you were dead, not just half of you.

Mugen
05-12-2016, 11:03 PM

Glad to hear you're enjoying retired life, cobbz. You know i'm just fuckin' with ya with all that other shit. Glad you could enjoy the Spurs misery for a night, considering there won't be much to celebrate in Lakerland for a long, long time tbh :toast

marinoman
05-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Duncan went out like a real bitch.....
Lol, farewell tours are for attention whores, faggot

DMC
05-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Kobe's was pretty weak as well.

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:14 PM
That old homosexual actually shit the fuckin' bed.

I can't believe it, fell face ass down in the do-do.

Stayed too fuckin' long. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 11:15 PM

17 wins

DMC
05-12-2016, 11:16 PM

You have issues regardless..

cobbler
05-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Glad to hear you're enjoying retired life, cobbz. You know i'm just fuckin' with ya with all that other shit. Glad you could enjoy the Spurs misery for a night, considering there won't be much to celebrate in Lakerland for a long, long time tbh :toast

Life is good Mugen! My Lakers are not. And you guys dissing me about my disability doesn't bother me in the least to be honest. I would just think you guys could come back with something better after all this time.

We have a lot of cap space but sadly Jim is still at the helm. Hopefully he wont fuck that up but history says he will. Well see. I actually like the hiring of Walton and have no problems with the time it will take for a youthful core to develop. I'm not leaving this world until we pass up the Celts dammit!!!!

I'm out for sure now. Wasted too much time here already. See you all next year.

DMC
05-12-2016, 11:17 PM

Both feet in the grave and you're staring up at the elderly as if you're above them.

Splits
05-12-2016, 11:17 PM

As opposed to????

He rang at 38. Your Kirby played his last meaningful game at 33.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

ambchang
05-13-2016, 06:16 AM
Seriously, credit to Duncan for really being the only positive to an otherwise embarrassing game.

Duncan is a fighter and a warrior, one who cares about winning.

Thread
05-13-2016, 06:18 AM
As opposed to????

He rang at 38. Your Kirby played his last meaningful game at 33.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

You lost. And there ain't nothing going to change that, Splits.

Twice in Texas they pound that ass, dragged you up North and left you there.

ha, ha.

Hey, Splits, get in your B-52 and commence to carpet bombin'.

tee, hee.

JamStone
05-13-2016, 11:44 AM
I don't get this praise for Duncan putting up decent numbers in a loss that was mostly a 25 point blowout most of the game. For the series, he averaged 6 points (a little more than 3 points before his 19 points last night) and 4 rebounds on 36% FG shooting (and that's with his 7-for-14 performance last night).

Yes, he played hard. He probably showed more heart than the rest of his teammates. But he was a non-factor the entire series until last night's BLOWOUT when his numbers meant absolutely jack shit. Meanwhile, his counterpart Steven Adams averaged 11 points even though he isn't a scorer and gets like no touches, 12 rebounds on 70% shooting (yeah they're all dunks but still).

I get the praise for his career, for being a future Hall of Famer. I wouldn't even argue against the greatness of his career over Kobe's. But just because he put up meaningless stats in a blowout loss and elimination game after not doing shit the whole series, I can't see how you praise him for going out like this. He went out like a bitch, like most over-the-hill players do.

Great career though.

whitemamba
05-13-2016, 11:52 AM
I don't get this praise for Duncan putting up decent numbers in a loss that was mostly a 25 point blowout most of the game. For the series, he averaged 6 points (a little more than 3 points before his 19 points last night) and 4 rebounds on 36% FG shooting (and that's with his 7-for-14 performance last night).

Yes, he played hard. He probably showed more heart than the rest of his teammates. But he was a non-factor the entire series until last night's BLOWOUT when his numbers meant absolutely jack shit. Meanwhile, his counterpart Steven Adams averaged 11 points even though he isn't a scorer and gets like no touches, 12 rebounds on 70% shooting (yeah they're all dunks but still).

I get the praise for his career, for being a future Hall of Famer. I wouldn't even argue against the greatness of his career over Kobe's. But just because he put up meaningless stats in a blowout loss and elimination game after not doing shit the whole series, I can't see how you praise him for going out like this. He went out like a bitch, like most over-the-hill players do.

Great career though.

O my goodness, the truth bombs in this post.

spursistan
05-14-2016, 04:09 PM

Dark, dark age ahead if Kiwi doesn't take his "big game" performance to another level of consistency and poise..

36-yo Duncan(Game 6 2012 WCF) = 25 pts /11rebs
37 yo Duncan( Game6 /Game 7 2013 Finals) = 30 pts/17 rebs & 24 pts/12 rebs
38-yo Duncan ( Spurs 2014 Playoffs MVP) Averages 16 pts/9 reb..
39 yo- Duncan (Game 7 R1 2015) = 27 pts/11 rebs

The above is freakin" post-prime Duncan..

we are fucked if this team was as good as 40-year-old TD's second knee before it gave out..:lol

Thread
05-14-2016, 04:31 PM
Dark, dark age ahead if Kiwi doesn't take his "big game" performance to another level of consistency and poise..

we are fucked if this team was as good as 40-year-old TD's second knee before it gave out..:lol

Parker ain't no spring chicken either. You know how you're supposed to set a quarter in your tire tread? If the bottom of Washington's chin shows you need new tires. Forget Duncan, you press the quarter too hard there and you'll have to get the jack and some timbers out of the trunk. Same thing with the pile. Parker? The quarter will stand up, but, you have hold it.

Stan, it's gonna be a treat to see you stuck up bastards with that 2nd 5th & nothin' else.

Let us proceed...

spursistan
05-14-2016, 04:44 PM
Parker ain't no spring chicken either. You know how you're supposed to set a quarter in your tire tread? If the bottom of Washington's chin shows you need new tires. Forget Duncan, you press the quarter too hard there and you'll have to get the jack and some timbers out of the trunk. Same thing with the pile. Parker? The quarter will stand up, but, you have hold it.

Stan, it's gonna be a treat to see you stuck up bastards with that 2nd 5th & nothin' else.

Let us proceed...

to 17 wins...

You have no room...least I have 50 more than that..

LkrFan
05-14-2016, 04:47 PM

CR:lmaoFL!

-21-
05-15-2016, 11:42 AM

Let us proceed...

What you say about Tony is true but I bet the Spurs win another championship before the Lakers do tbh.

Thread
05-15-2016, 11:52 AM
What you say about Tony is true but I bet the Spurs win another championship before the Lakers do tbh.

Well, you ain't winnin' it this year, daddy. I got till mid-April to be completely impossible.

Signed,

- completely impossible.

DMC
05-15-2016, 12:27 PM
You lost. And there ain't nothing going to change that, Splits.

Twice in Texas they pound that ass, dragged you up North and left you there.

ha, ha.

Hey, Splits, get in your B-52 and commence to carpet bombin'.

tee, hee.
The entire league ran a 3 year long train on you that culminated with your coach being fired, your hero being paraded around like Audie fuckin' Murphy and RJ's girlfriend being your new leader. I think you have some choppin' to do. "Too big to fail", and you're a fan of it.

Thread
05-15-2016, 12:34 PM
The entire league ran a 3 year long train on you that culminated with your coach being fired, your hero being paraded around like Audie fuckin' Murphy and RJ's girlfriend being your new leader. I think you have some choppin' to do. "Too big to fail", and you're a fan of it.

And you have every right to stand on that fertile ground.

But, bub, you lost. You're out. I'm in till mid-April. And I'm gonna sit here and just marinate in my own fuckin' juices, naked.

Let us proceed...

DMC
05-15-2016, 12:51 PM
And you have every right to stand on that fertile ground.

But, bub, you lost. You're out. I'm in till mid-April. And I'm gonna sit here and just marinate in my own fuckin' juices, naked.

Let us proceed...

But I didn't lose to you. In fact, you're way back in the line and cannot even see up here. You haven't made the post season in a full contract term so let's not pretend you have some neutral ground where you get to reap rewards for taking no risk.

Real OKC fans can talk shit all day. They earned it. You, not so much. You don't get to talk shit for other teams you never backed.

-21-
05-15-2016, 01:06 PM
Well, you ain't winnin' it this year, daddy. I got till mid-April to be completely impossible.

Signed,

- completely impossible.

Fair enough.

baseline bum
05-15-2016, 01:29 PM

Yeah man, I think best case scenario could be a 4-seed next year unless they hit another home run in free agency. Leonard and Aldridge is probably enough to get a sure 5 or 6 seed though. Title contention is completely out the fucking window with how stripped down this roster is going to be this summer with the loss of Duncan and Ginobili.

da_suns_fan
05-15-2016, 01:41 PM
17 wins

Lost to a team with 15 less wins.

Lost to a lower seed.....AGAIN.

Thread
05-15-2016, 01:50 PM
But I didn't lose to you. In fact, you're way back in the line and cannot even see up here. You haven't made the post season in a full contract term so let's not pretend you have some neutral ground where you get to reap rewards for taking no risk.

Real OKC fans can talk shit all day. They earned it. You, not so much. You don't get to talk shit for other teams you never backed.

I ain't an OKC fan.

And you lost.

Let us proceed...

DMC
05-15-2016, 02:54 PM
I ain't an OKC fan.

And you lost.

Let us proceed...

Snail Dale
Go back into your shell

Thread
05-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Snail Dale
Go back into your shell

Make me.

LkrFan
05-15-2016, 04:03 PM

:loluch!

DMC
05-15-2016, 06:58 PM

12 fewer wins. Do you even watch basketball? If not I'd understand.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-15-2016, 07:38 PM
Suns fan hasn't been watching basketball since 2011 :lol

da_suns_fan
05-15-2016, 08:22 PM

Reminds me when I said the Spurs lost to an 8th seed in 2009 and someone came back with "IT WAS 2011, IDIOT!!"

:lol Spurs fan

DMC
05-15-2016, 09:19 PM

Reminds me when I said the Spurs lost to an 8th seed in 2009 and someone came back with "IT WAS 2011, IDIOT!!"

:lol Spurs fan

So you purposefully make yourself look like a fucking retard? And somehow that means you're smart?

da_suns_fan
05-15-2016, 11:16 PM
So you purposefully make yourself look like a fucking retard? And somehow that means you're smart?

Im human and just as guilty as the next poster of getting a date or two wrong.

But the Spurs STILL lost in a seven game series to a team that won 12 less games than them in the regular season.

There were no injuries. No fluke shots etc. They were just flat out humiliated.

I was wondering if the Spurs would top their "ultimate showdown" debacle of 2001 in which they CLAIMED to be the true champions only to be swept by the Lakers (and even lose games 3 and 4 by a combined 70 points).

Could they top that this year? Could Spurs/Warriors POSSIBLY be as disastrous as Spurs/Lakers?

We'll never know. They didnt even make it that far.

DMC
05-15-2016, 11:23 PM

But the Spurs STILL lost in a seven game series to a team that won 12 less games than them in the regular season.

I was wondering if the Spurs would top their "ultimate showdown" debacle of 2001 in which they CLAIMED to be the true champions only to be swept by the Lakers (and even lose games 3 and 4 by a combined 70 points).

Could they top that this year? Could Spurs/Warriors POSSIBLY be as disastrous as Spurs/Lakers?

2015-16 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2015_2016_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2015_2016_suns.htm)
23-59 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2015_2016_suns.htm)
14th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2014-15 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2014_2015_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2014_2015_suns.htm)
39-43 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2014_2015_suns.htm)
10th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2013-14 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2013_2014_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2013_2014_suns.htm)
48-34 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2013_2014_suns.htm)
9th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2012-13 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2012_2013_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2012_2013_suns.htm)
25-57 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2012_2013_suns.htm)
15th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2011-12 * (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2011_2012_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2011_2012_suns.htm)
33-33 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2011_2012_suns.htm)
10th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2010-11 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2010_2011_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2010_2011_suns.htm)
40-42 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2010_2011_suns.htm)
10th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2009-10 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2009_2010_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2009_2010_suns.htm)
54-28 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2009_2010_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
10-6 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2009_2010_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

2008-09 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2008_2009_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2008_2009_suns.htm)
46-36 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2008_2009_suns.htm)
9th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2007-08 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2007_2008_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2007_2008_suns.htm)
55-27 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2007_2008_suns.htm)
6th,
West Conference
1-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2007_2008_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

2006-07 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2006_2007_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2006_2007_suns.htm)
61-21 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2006_2007_suns.htm)
2nd,
West Conference
6-5 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2006_2007_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

2005-06 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2005_2006_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2005_2006_suns.htm)
54-28 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2005_2006_suns.htm)
2nd,
West Conference
10-10 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2005_2006_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

2004-05 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2004_2005_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2004_2005_suns.htm)
62-20 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2004_2005_suns.htm)
1st,
West Conference
9-6 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2004_2005_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

2003-04 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2003_2004_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2003_2004_suns.htm)
29-53 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2003_2004_suns.htm)
13th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2002-03 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2002_2003_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2002_2003_suns.htm)
44-38 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2002_2003_suns.htm)
8th,
West Conference
2-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2002_2003_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

2001-02 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2001_2002_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2001_2002_suns.htm)
36-46 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2001_2002_suns.htm)
10th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2000-01 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2000_2001_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2000_2001_suns.htm)
51-31 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2000_2001_suns.htm)
6th,
West Conference
1-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2000_2001_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1999-00 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1999_2000_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1999_2000_suns.htm)
53-29 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1999_2000_suns.htm)
5th,
West Conference
4-5 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1999_2000_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1998-99 * (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1998_1999_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1998_1999_suns.htm)
27-23 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1998_1999_suns.htm)
6th,
West Conference
0-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1998_1999_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1997-98 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1997_1998_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1997_1998_suns.htm)
56-26 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1997_1998_suns.htm)
4th,
West Conference
1-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1997_1998_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1996-97 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1996_1997_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1996_1997_suns.htm)
40-42 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1996_1997_suns.htm)
7th,
West Conference
2-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1996_1997_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1995-96 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1995_1996_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1995_1996_suns.htm)
41-41 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1995_1996_suns.htm)
7th,
West Conference
1-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1995_1996_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1994-95 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1994_1995_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1994_1995_suns.htm)
59-23 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1994_1995_suns.htm)
2nd,
West Conference
6-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1994_1995_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1993-94 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1993_1994_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1993_1994_suns.htm)
56-26 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1993_1994_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
6-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1993_1994_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1992-93 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1992_1993_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1992_1993_suns.htm)
62-20 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1992_1993_suns.htm)
1st,
West Conference
13-11 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1992_1993_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost NBA Finals

1991-92 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1991_1992_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1991_1992_suns.htm)
53-29 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1991_1992_suns.htm)
4th,
West Conference
4-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1991_1992_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1990-91 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1990_1991_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1990_1991_suns.htm)
55-27 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1990_1991_suns.htm)
4th,
West Conference
1-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1990_1991_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1989-90 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1989_1990_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1989_1990_suns.htm)
54-28 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1989_1990_suns.htm)
5th,
West Conference
9-7 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1989_1990_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

1988-89 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1988_1989_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1988_1989_suns.htm)
55-27 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1988_1989_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
7-5 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1988_1989_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

1987-88 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1987_1988_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1987_1988_suns.htm)
28-54 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1987_1988_suns.htm)
9th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

1986-87 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1986_1987_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1986_1987_suns.htm)
36-46 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1986_1987_suns.htm)
9th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

1985-86 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1985_1986_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1985_1986_suns.htm)
32-50 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1985_1986_suns.htm)
9th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

1984-85 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1984_1985_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1984_1985_suns.htm)
36-46 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1984_1985_suns.htm)
8th,
West Conference
0-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1984_1985_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1983-84 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1983_1984_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1983_1984_suns.htm)
41-41 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1983_1984_suns.htm)
6th,
West Conference
9-8 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1983_1984_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

1982-83 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1982_1983_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1982_1983_suns.htm)
53-29 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1982_1983_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
1-2 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1982_1983_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1981-82 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1981_1982_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1981_1982_suns.htm)
46-36 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1981_1982_suns.htm)
5th,
West Conference
2-5 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1981_1982_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1980-81 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1980_1981_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1980_1981_suns.htm)
57-25 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1980_1981_suns.htm)
1st,
West Conference
3-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1980_1981_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1979-80 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1979_1980_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1979_1980_suns.htm)
55-27 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1979_1980_suns.htm)
4th,
West Conference
3-5 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1979_1980_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1978-79 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1978_1979_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1978_1979_suns.htm)
50-32 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1978_1979_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
9-6 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1978_1979_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

1977-78 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1977_1978_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1977_1978_suns.htm)
49-33 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1977_1978_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
0-2 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1977_1978_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1976-77 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1976_1977_nba.htm)

da_suns_fan
05-16-2016, 08:35 AM
2015-16 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2015_2016_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2015_2016_suns.htm)
23-59 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2015_2016_suns.htm)
14th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2014-15 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2014_2015_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2014_2015_suns.htm)
39-43 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2014_2015_suns.htm)
10th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2013-14 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2013_2014_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2013_2014_suns.htm)
48-34 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2013_2014_suns.htm)
9th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2012-13 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2012_2013_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2012_2013_suns.htm)
25-57 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2012_2013_suns.htm)
15th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2011-12 * (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2011_2012_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2011_2012_suns.htm)
33-33 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2011_2012_suns.htm)
10th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2010-11 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2010_2011_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2010_2011_suns.htm)
40-42 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2010_2011_suns.htm)
10th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2009-10 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2009_2010_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2009_2010_suns.htm)
54-28 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2009_2010_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
10-6 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2009_2010_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

2008-09 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2008_2009_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2008_2009_suns.htm)
46-36 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2008_2009_suns.htm)
9th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2007-08 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2007_2008_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2007_2008_suns.htm)
55-27 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2007_2008_suns.htm)
6th,
West Conference
1-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2007_2008_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

2006-07 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2006_2007_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2006_2007_suns.htm)
61-21 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2006_2007_suns.htm)
2nd,
West Conference
6-5 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2006_2007_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

2005-06 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2005_2006_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2005_2006_suns.htm)
54-28 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2005_2006_suns.htm)
2nd,
West Conference
10-10 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2005_2006_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

2004-05 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2004_2005_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2004_2005_suns.htm)
62-20 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2004_2005_suns.htm)
1st,
West Conference
9-6 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2004_2005_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

2003-04 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2003_2004_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2003_2004_suns.htm)
29-53 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2003_2004_suns.htm)
13th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2002-03 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2002_2003_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2002_2003_suns.htm)
44-38 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2002_2003_suns.htm)
8th,
West Conference
2-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2002_2003_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

2001-02 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2001_2002_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2001_2002_suns.htm)
36-46 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2001_2002_suns.htm)
10th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

2000-01 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/2000_2001_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/2000_2001_suns.htm)
51-31 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2000_2001_suns.htm)
6th,
West Conference
1-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/2000_2001_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1999-00 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1999_2000_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1999_2000_suns.htm)
53-29 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1999_2000_suns.htm)
5th,
West Conference
4-5 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1999_2000_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1998-99 * (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1998_1999_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1998_1999_suns.htm)
27-23 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1998_1999_suns.htm)
6th,
West Conference
0-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1998_1999_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1997-98 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1997_1998_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1997_1998_suns.htm)
56-26 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1997_1998_suns.htm)
4th,
West Conference
1-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1997_1998_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1996-97 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1996_1997_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1996_1997_suns.htm)
40-42 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1996_1997_suns.htm)
7th,
West Conference
2-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1996_1997_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1995-96 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1995_1996_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1995_1996_suns.htm)
41-41 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1995_1996_suns.htm)
7th,
West Conference
1-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1995_1996_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1994-95 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1994_1995_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1994_1995_suns.htm)
59-23 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1994_1995_suns.htm)
2nd,
West Conference
6-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1994_1995_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1993-94 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1993_1994_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1993_1994_suns.htm)
56-26 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1993_1994_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
6-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1993_1994_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1992-93 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1992_1993_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1992_1993_suns.htm)
62-20 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1992_1993_suns.htm)
1st,
West Conference
13-11 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1992_1993_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost NBA Finals

1991-92 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1991_1992_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1991_1992_suns.htm)
53-29 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1991_1992_suns.htm)
4th,
West Conference
4-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1991_1992_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1990-91 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1990_1991_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1990_1991_suns.htm)
55-27 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1990_1991_suns.htm)
4th,
West Conference
1-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1990_1991_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1989-90 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1989_1990_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1989_1990_suns.htm)
54-28 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1989_1990_suns.htm)
5th,
West Conference
9-7 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1989_1990_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

1988-89 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1988_1989_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1988_1989_suns.htm)
55-27 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1988_1989_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
7-5 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1988_1989_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

1987-88 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1987_1988_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1987_1988_suns.htm)
28-54 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1987_1988_suns.htm)
9th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

1986-87 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1986_1987_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1986_1987_suns.htm)
36-46 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1986_1987_suns.htm)
9th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

1985-86 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1985_1986_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1985_1986_suns.htm)
32-50 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1985_1986_suns.htm)
9th,
West Conference
-
-
DNQ

1984-85 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1984_1985_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1984_1985_suns.htm)
36-46 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1984_1985_suns.htm)
8th,
West Conference
0-3 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1984_1985_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1983-84 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1983_1984_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1983_1984_suns.htm)
41-41 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1983_1984_suns.htm)
6th,
West Conference
9-8 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1983_1984_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

1982-83 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1982_1983_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1982_1983_suns.htm)
53-29 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1982_1983_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
1-2 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1982_1983_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1981-82 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1981_1982_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1981_1982_suns.htm)
46-36 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1981_1982_suns.htm)
5th,
West Conference
2-5 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1981_1982_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1980-81 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1980_1981_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1980_1981_suns.htm)
57-25 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1980_1981_suns.htm)
1st,
West Conference
3-4 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1980_1981_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1979-80 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1979_1980_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1979_1980_suns.htm)
55-27 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1979_1980_suns.htm)
4th,
West Conference
3-5 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1979_1980_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Semis

1978-79 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1978_1979_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1978_1979_suns.htm)
50-32 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1978_1979_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
9-6 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1978_1979_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf Finals

1977-78 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1977_1978_nba.htm)
Suns (http://www.landofbasketball.com/teams_by_year/1977_1978_suns.htm)
49-33 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1977_1978_suns.htm)
3rd,
West Conference
0-2 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/results_by_team/1977_1978_suns.htm#playoffs)
Lost West Conf 1st Rd

1976-77 (http://www.landofbasketball.com/yearbyyear/1976_1977_nba.htm)

This thread is about Tim Duncan, not the Phoenix Suns.

Why so defensive? You should also know that that shit doesnt work on me. I dont care. :lol

Thread
05-16-2016, 08:41 AM

Why so defensive? You should also know that that shit doesnt work on me. I dont care. :lol

Bust him up, da!

ambchang
05-16-2016, 09:27 AM

So where did you talk about Tim Duncan in this post?

da_suns_fan
05-16-2016, 09:33 AM
So where did you talk about Tim Duncan in this post?

Tim Duncan played in all of those disasters.

Likewise, I was responding to Spurs fan laughing at Laker fan for winning only 17 games (which has nothing to do with Tim Duncan). I came back that the Spurs just lost a series to a team who won "15" less games. Spurs fan came back with "IT WAS TWELVE"! I point out it doesnt matter, it was a humiliation. Spurs fan comes back with the Suns all-time playoff record.

And round and round we go, Spurs fan.

ambchang
05-16-2016, 11:03 AM
Tim Duncan played in all of those disasters.

Tim Duncan played in all those games the Spurs won titles as well. Stay consistent.

Likewise, I was responding to Spurs fan laughing at Laker fan for winning only 17 games (which has nothing to do with Tim Duncan). I came back that the Spurs just lost a series to a team who won "15" less games. Spurs fan came back with "IT WAS TWELVE"! I point out it doesnt matter, it was a humiliation. Spurs fan comes back with the Suns all-time playoff record.

And round and round we go, Spurs fan.

So you actively steered into a topic that has nothing to do with the thread, which is something you just chastised others for doing. And you seem rather proud of your own inconsistency.

da_suns_fan
05-16-2016, 11:07 AM
Tim Duncan played in all those games the Spurs won titles as well. Stay consistent.

So you actively steered into a topic that has nothing to do with the thread, which is something you just chastised others for doing. And you seem rather proud of your own inconsistency.

No, I point out that Spurs fan can dish it out, but cant take it in. You laugh at the Lakers, I'll laugh at the Spurs. Its easy.

DMC
05-16-2016, 11:41 AM

You should know I'm a realist, I don't defend Tim Duncan.

It doesn't matter whether or not you care. That is just a stark reminder of the current situation with your team. It's fuckin' DEFCON 1 there in Phoenix.

Thread
05-16-2016, 11:42 AM
No, I point out that Spurs fan can dish it out, but cant take it in. You laugh at the Lakers, I'll laugh at the Spurs. Its easy.

It's your finest hour, da.

da

Thread
05-16-2016, 11:43 AM
You should know I'm a realist, I don't defend Tim Duncan.

It doesn't matter whether or not you care. That is just a stark reminder of the current situation with your team. It's fuckin' DEFCON 1 there in Phoenix.

Your ass is still stickin' outta Oklahoma dirt.

baseline bum
05-16-2016, 11:46 AM
Bust him up, da!

I thought it was about make the playoffs, win your last game with you cubby.

DMC
05-16-2016, 11:46 AM
My team has zero rings. They haven't made the playoffs in 6 years but LOL Spurs losing in the 2nd round to a 3rd seed.

DMC
05-16-2016, 11:47 AM
Your ass is still stickin' outta Oklahoma dirt.

The same dirt your head has been in for the past month or so?

Thread
05-16-2016, 11:47 AM
I thought it was about make the playoffs, win your last game with you cubby.

It is. I ain't differentiated from the line.

baseline bum
05-16-2016, 11:48 AM
It is. I ain't differentiated from the line.

Yeah you have, first it was about second fifths and now you're joining in with da's faggotry.

DMC
05-16-2016, 11:50 AM

da
You have low standards for Phoenix fans Dale, if his finest hour is another lottery season where he's posting on another team's forum about a game his team wasn't involved in.

How you've fallen since your post Pau days.

da_suns_fan
05-16-2016, 11:52 AM

da

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:l ol:lol:lol:lol

Thread
05-16-2016, 11:53 AM
You have low standards for Phoenix fans Dale, if his finest hour is another lottery season where he's posting on another team's forum about a game his team wasn't involved in.

How you've fallen since your post Pau days.

I'm callin' a moratorium till mid-April on all trespasses against me:::Post/pre Pau, child molestation, rooting against an opponent siding strange wool, et al & etc.
Knock yourself out.

baseline bum
05-16-2016, 11:54 AM
I'm callin' a moratorium till mid-April on all trespasses against me:::Post/pre Pau, child molestation, rooting against an opponent siding strange wool, et al & etc.
Knock yourself out.

Dale what happened? You used to be somebody back when MVPau was bring you titles.

Thread
05-16-2016, 11:56 AM
Dale what happened? You used to be somebody back when MVPau was bring you titles.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

baseline bum
05-16-2016, 11:56 AM
Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

It's just that you're aging even worse than you say Duncan did.

DMC
05-16-2016, 11:58 AM
Knock yourself out.
Mid April passed some time ago.

Thread
It's just that you're aging even worse than you say Duncan did.

This is true.

Thread
Mid April passed some time ago.

Not the one I cited.

clambake
05-16-2016, 11:59 AM
que rumble scene from ron burgundy.

DMC
05-16-2016, 11:59 AM
You do realize da_suns_fan is a Spurs fan pretending to be a Suns fan? It's "Dumb Ass Suns Fan".

Thread
05-16-2016, 12:00 PM
You do realize da_suns_fan is a Spurs fan pretending to be a Suns fan? It's "Dumb Ass Suns Fan".

I think you're wrong there, D. He's from the old days at AZ Central.

DMC
05-16-2016, 12:00 PM
Not the one I cited.
You don't have any privileges here to call moratoriums. It's open season all season on your asshole and I'm cleaning my rifle as we speak.

DMC
05-16-2016, 12:01 PM
He's still a Spurs troll. You're been duped a few times here already by that. You're fairly naive to this concept it seems.

baseline bum
05-16-2016, 12:02 PM

Is that the board you shut down? :lol

Thread
05-16-2016, 12:02 PM
que rumble scene from ron burgundy.

You can't beat it. One of THE funniest moments in film history. I wouldn't even sit for that thing. The children laughed their asses off, but, I just walked on by. One day I'm sitting there reading and it's on that part. I look up and realized what had happened. That fuckin' thing. LMAO!!! Pure genius.

"Get over here!"

Thread
05-16-2016, 12:04 PM
Is that the board you shut down? :lol

Yep. I shuttered it.

DMC
05-16-2016, 12:05 PM
DA started in December of 2007. This was the year the Spurs won the ring and the year of the Horry hip check. Suns fans were crying so much, there was an early monsoon in Phoenix from Camelback all the way to Ray Road. That's prime time to create a Dumb Ass Suns Fan troll and, in every other post, have your facts wrong and say things that make you an easy target just to get responses and to make Suns fans look stupid. Cedric is of the same cloth. You fell for both.

Thread
05-16-2016, 12:06 PM
He's still a Spurs troll. You're been duped a few times here already by that. You're fairly naive to this concept it seems.

True, but, not this time. He's from way back.

DMC
05-16-2016, 12:08 PM
True, but, not this time. He's from way back.
So is Mouse

Thread
05-16-2016, 12:08 PM
So is Mouse

I don't do Mouse.

It's my religion.

DMC
05-16-2016, 12:12 PM
I don't do Mouse.

It's my religion.
He does you though, that's the point.

Thread
05-16-2016, 12:16 PM
He does you though, that's the point.

That's on him. I don't keep track of altered egos. I take posters at face value. That's how they live in my heart.