05-12-2016, 09:54 PM
:lmao spurfan logged out

Buddy Mignon
05-12-2016, 09:55 PM

Welcome to the peep show:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-12-2016, 10:12 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/35c3dfc8-33ed-48d8-94df-8b46a7af6638_zps8bfx8pj7.jpg

Trainwreck2100
05-12-2016, 10:13 PM

implying it's not just random assholes just enjoying this schadenfreude.

K...
05-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Hello, logged in and got my bukkake bib on

DMC
05-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Laker Nation trying to salve the soreness Kobe left in them.

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:24 PM
My lurkin' days are all behind me.

I got Tom Barkley's balls and I'm heftin' 'em.

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 11:26 PM

Yep, cause you're a pussy. You can't take, Cub.

05-12-2016, 11:26 PM

Glad to have you back, you old bastard.

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Laker Nation trying to salve the soreness Kobe left in them.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Duncan loitered, D. Disgraced himself.

Can't fucking believe. And let me tell you ESPN and their affiliates are incensed. OKC serves no purpose at victory. None. They're like the Lakers beating the Celtics. No bites at the apple.

Media didn't get it. Uh, uh. Not this time.

Hey, D,,,told ya he was a winner. tee, hee.

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Yep, cause you're a pussy. You can't take, Cub.

Nothing to take. You lost. You'd a won the ring next month I'd a shown up and taken it. You lost.

What's the matter, Midst, don't it float?

jimbo
05-12-2016, 11:30 PM

Can't fucking believe. And let me tell you ESPN and their affiliates are incensed. OKC serves no purpose at victory. None. They're like the Lakers beating the Celtics. No bites at the apple.

Nothing to take. You lost. You'd a won the ring next month I'd a shown up and taken it. You lost.

didn't you preach for years that you wouldn't talk shit if you weren't around to take it?

DMC
05-12-2016, 11:31 PM

Kobe loitered for 4 years. You've nary room. He left your team in splinters, you coach was fired, you've got Luke Walton as a coach now and your best player is Russell (not the old one, that would be better). Tim loitered (and ain't done) but he hasn't wrecked the franchise yet. Spurs would have done as well with Splitter and Marco, maybe better, but they wouldn't be in the shape to build around that LMA and Leonard are.

Westbrook hasn't won anything yet. If the 2nd round makes him a winner, then so is James Harden since he won it last year.

DMC
05-12-2016, 11:32 PM

No he's right Dale. You left and only returned when the table was set. You didn't do anything to earn it. You try that every year unless your team has a shot. It's chickenshit but have at it.

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:34 PM
didn't you preach for years that you wouldn't talk shit if you weren't around to take it?

Yeah, and I would have shown up if you'd a gotten to 16 victories.

You didn't. Your guy disgraced himself. And you think I'm walkin' away from that?

No way, Jose'. You have this comin' and I'm deliverin' it.

I wasn't due for another month.

I am here.

I exist.

You GD rights...CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 11:36 PM

Your shtick of just showing up at win is old and played. You leave for the playoffs, because you can't handle the ups and downs of the playoff gauntlet. If we would've rang, you would've showed up, took a night full of licks and that's it. No two month long endurance of taking it at each and every loss.

It's clever.

And it's chickenshit.

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:36 PM
No he's right Dale. You left and only returned when the table was set. You didn't do anything to earn it. You try that every year unless your team has a shot. It's chickenshit but have at it.

Yeah, when you were no longer capable of ringing. That's the rule.

You ain't ruining this party, D.

Hey, I told you he was a winner. tee, hee.

Oh, and Media tried to get his goat, get him distracted, get him off the rails so they could sneak your Spurs in there. Uh, uh.

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 11:38 PM

Yep.

No one should take his bait tonight. But they will.

He can eat his onions all by himself.

17 wins

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Your shtick of just showing up at win is old and played. You leave for the playoffs, because you can't handle the ups and downs of the playoff gauntlet. If we would've rang, you would've showed up, took a night full of licks and that's it. No two month long endurance of taking it at each and every loss.

It's clever.

And it's chickenshit.

Couldn't believe it was happening even as it was happening, eh? Same thing with Media. They were aghast at it, tried to marshal their forces, get it turned around by antagonizing Westbrook and Durant. Uh, uh, not this time, not this season. They were ready.

Duncan. LMFAO!!!

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Couldn't believe it was happening even as it was happening, eh? Same thing with Media. They were aghast at it, tried to marshal their forces, get it turned around by antagonizing Westbrook and Durant. Uh, uh, not this time, not this season. They were ready.

Duncan. LMFAO!!!

17 wins

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Yep.

No one should take his bait tonight. But they will.

He can eat his onions all by himself.

17 wins

Twice in Texas. Made your fans eat it, all 14 inches.

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 11:40 PM
Twice in Texas. Made your fans eat it, all 14 inches.

17 wins

Buddy Mignon
05-12-2016, 11:40 PM

Duncan. LMFAO!!!

Now the fuckers are trying to mow a path for Durant to come to the Spurs... all while begging Manu and Jim to play one more. I hate those fucks.

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:42 PM
17 wins

I ain't seen you in my room the last two games with those timely and quaint sayings.

tee, hee.

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 11:43 PM
I ain't seen you in my room the last two games with those timely and quaint sayings.

tee, hee.

And we ain't see you for a whole 2 months.

17 wins

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:48 PM
And we ain't see you for a whole 2 months.

17 wins

You lost. And there ain't anything you can do about it.

Christ, they tried talking OKC out of it, but, they weren't having any of it.

ha, ha.

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 11:49 PM
You lost. And there ain't anything you can do about it.

Christ, they tried talking OKC out of it, but, they weren't having any of it.

ha, ha.

You've been losing for the past 5 seasons, though.

No room.

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:54 PM
You've been losing for the past 5 seasons, though.

No room.

That's your lookout. You can handle that. Me? You lost, puddin'head, and I'm gonna ride your ass till it's raw.

You thought you was gonna win. I thought you was gonna win. Westbrook/Durant? Uh, uh. They was waitin' on you.

midnightpulp
05-12-2016, 11:57 PM
That's your lookout. You can handle that. Me? You lost, puddin'head, and I'm gonna ride your ass till it's raw.

You thought you was gonna win. I thought you was gonna win. Westbrook/Durant? Uh, uh. They was waitin' on you.

Have at it.

I have 17 and your face down in the muck for another decade. And Walton ain't fixing shit, boy.

DeAngelo Russell :lmao

Splits
05-12-2016, 11:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MNR4gyb.png

lefty
05-12-2016, 11:58 PM
221 Blazers fans ?

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-13-2016, 11:42 AM
The forum was so quiet you could hear a season drop