PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: The Warriors are legit but...

Caltex2
05-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Few potential back-to-back champions have had a road cleared like them. Be it injuries, chokes, the structure of the playoffs, you name it the Warriors pretty much never have to play the best teams that they could have in each round. The Clippers were cleared twice (granted, the Rockets were a legit threat last year), they benefited from the idiotic rewarding of a top 4-seed for a division title, which probably stopped them from facing the Spurs in the second round last year. The Clips got injured this year and now the Spurs are cleared, their only legit threat imo.

lefty
05-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Pretty much like the Lakers in the 80s :lol

spankadelphia
05-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Warriors would have raped the Spurs. This is a slightly better version of the 2011 Spurs team that lost to the Grizz in the first round. All hat, no cattle.

Caltex2
05-12-2016, 10:16 PM
We won't know for sure.

nickdakoolkat
05-12-2016, 11:17 PM
As far as I'm concerned if the the thunder are better than the spurs, you don't get lucky in a 7 game series. The spurs lack of offensive power was severely exposed as this series went on, oh and their age really showed as I expected it would come playoff time

nickdakoolkat
05-12-2016, 11:18 PM
Not to mention we had to basically play the first and most of the second round without our all star, take away Leonard from the spurs and I don't think they beat portland

Thread
05-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Eh, they served their purpose. I can go back to enjoying life again. No more peeking at scores at Yahoo. No more walking around with a water tight asshole. No more trying to pull a straight pin outta my ass with my Cadillac. No more worrying about what Splits is gonna do. No more Duncan. No more pedestal. No more Pop standing on the former.

No more big shots.

I may not be able to achieve a boner, but, by God I'm happier than a three pecker Billy goat.