PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Where is the man, the legend, CUBBY?

Kim Jong-il
05-13-2016, 01:56 AM
Roll them barrels, you old fuck!

Bynumite
05-13-2016, 03:27 AM
Cub was wrong about the spurs. The possibility of Jim getting his 6th probably clouded his judgement.

Thread
05-13-2016, 06:01 AM
^Without a doubt. I didn't know whether to shit, or, go blind. I was all fucked up with the possibility that they'd ring, he'd get his 6th and I'd have to come in here and take it like a trouper.

I feel better now. I slept good, woke up, realized the Spurs lost, the Thunder won, Duncan disgraced himself, Pop showed his ass, Splits is gay, the D'Backs lost, and my slippers are MIA in my blankets on the couch.

Good morning, Arizona!!!

ambchang
05-13-2016, 06:24 AM
Yeah, come back after the finals. M

Another chickenshit move.

05-13-2016, 06:34 AM
^Without a doubt. I didn't know whether to shit, or, go blind. I was all fucked up with the possibility that they'd ring, he'd get his 6th and I'd have to come in here and take it like a trouper.

I feel better now. I slept good, woke up, realized the Spurs lost, the Thunder won, Duncan disgraced himself, Pop showed his ass, Splits is gay, the D'Backs lost, and my slippers are MIA in my blankets on the couch.

Good morning, Arizona!!!

You said you'd be back after the finals only. Christ, I vouched for you.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 06:55 AM

Good morning, Arizona!!!

Welcome back brother ...need to bring out the barrels or the tree of woe ...to do it proper though

ambchang
05-13-2016, 07:47 AM
Welcome back brother ...need to bring out the barrels or the tree of woe ...to do it proper though

Didn't realize you support front runners. But then again, you have Kobe in your username.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 07:51 AM
Didn't realize you support front runners. But then again, you have Kobe in your username.

What?!
I missed having Kool and Cully around ... if they are indeed front-runners ...so be it. Not my style, but I appreciate the humor they bring here.

ambchang
05-13-2016, 08:07 AM
What?!
I missed having Kool and Cully around ... if they are indeed front-runners ...so be it. Not my style, but I appreciate the humor they bring here.

If coming in only after the Spurs lose and gloat about it, and then hiding when things are going rough isn't frontrunning, then I don't know what is.

UZER
05-13-2016, 08:25 AM
If coming in only after the Spurs lose and gloat about it, and then hiding when things are going rough isn't frontrunning, then I don't know what is.

Even Cub is embarrassed to show up now. Hes got no heart in his post.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 08:33 AM

Not arguing with you amb.
So why are you quoting me, here?

This is the wild west or the slums of spurstalk.
You and plenty others talked shit as the Lakers went down in flames ... to not expect some retribution after this failure after a 67 win season where the majority maintained confidence that you could beat Gstate,let alone OKC is to be expected.

Take the L and move on ...

ambchang
05-13-2016, 08:46 AM
Not arguing with you amb.
So why are you quoting me, here?

This is the wild west or the slums of spurstalk.
You and plenty others talked shit as the Lakers went down in flames ... to not expect some retribution after this failure after a 67 win season where the majority maintained confidence that you could beat Gstate,let alone OKC is to be expected.

Take the L and move on ...

You are lumping separate issues together. The Spurs lost, and as fans, we have to move on. What am I supposed to do? Put a black ribbon and mope for days?

The issue is around front runners who hide in the reading room and then pounce when the results are in.

I took my lumps and posted here regularly before 5, and I will do so after this disappointment in OKC.

Thread
05-13-2016, 08:58 AM
Even Cub is embarrassed to show up now. Hes got no heart in his post.

I'll just bet I don't.

UZER
05-13-2016, 09:12 AM
I'll just bet I don't.

Case in point.

Thread
05-13-2016, 09:16 AM
Case in point.

At home, twice, before they dragged your ass up North and left it there.

tee, hee.

Mori Chu
05-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Congrats, Cubster. Must feel good to see Duncan go down for what will probably be the last time.

Thread
05-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Congrats, Cubster. Must feel good to see Duncan go down for what will probably be the last time.

Nothing has changed between you & I, Mori. Until you apologize nothing will.