PDA

View Full Version : Dre Miller

KenziE
05-13-2016, 04:57 AM
We could have used more of him tbh that pick n roll with TD was awesome (2x) unlike that pick n pop with ball hog TP

Mal
05-13-2016, 06:47 AM
We could have used more of him tbh that pick n roll with TD was awesome (2x) unlike that pick n pop with ball hog TP

OKC never lead so much like in game 6, to Pop throw such desperation lineup

Kikoluna
05-13-2016, 07:10 AM
Agree, very cerebral old school player. Was nice watching him in action with timmy, a little late unfortunately

KenziE
05-13-2016, 07:29 AM
Agree, very cerebral old school player. Was nice watching him in action with timmy, a little late unfortunately

Absolutely you can tell he could have helped

poop
05-13-2016, 09:18 AM
Was saying this for days, a true PG is what we needed. Too bad the supposedly brilliant god coach Pop didnt seem to notice this until it was too late...

MultiTroll
05-13-2016, 09:19 AM
Was saying this for days, a true PG is what we needed. Too bad the supposedly brilliant god coach Pop didnt seem to notice this until it was too late...
Defense too.

UZER
05-13-2016, 09:28 AM
:pop: False. He didn't know the system.

TDomination
05-13-2016, 09:28 AM

Nothing has changed. It has always been too little too late for him.

First George Hill in 2009 against the Mavericks.
Then Tiago in 2011 against the Grizzlies.
Last year leaving a hot Belinelli on the bench against the Clippers, then inserts him towards the end of the 4th quarter.
Now 2016...so frustrating

SPURt
05-13-2016, 09:35 AM
I would've loved to see him off the bench instead of Patty earlier in the series.

K...
05-13-2016, 10:15 AM
It's nice, but over a series he'd get exposed.

He played in desperation garbage time

The difference between Parker and Miller isn't enough to say we deserved to win.

KenziE
05-13-2016, 05:48 PM
It's nice, but over a series he'd get exposed.

He played in desperation garbage time

The difference between Parker and Miller isn't enough to say we deserved to win.

atleast give him a try ... 10mins a game won't kill him ... You can even tell that lil bumped he did on KD how gritty and savvy he was , man fucking pop is so stubborn

Dro210
05-13-2016, 06:00 PM
I would've loved to see him off the bench instead of Patty earlier in the series.

Agreed... In hindsight, would have liked to see a little more Dre, but I would have taken those minutes from Patty and still found a way to get Dre and Timmy on the floor together.

Tbh tho, this wasn't exactly a move I was yelling at my TV for. Strictly hindsight after seeing how well they played together.

SPURt
05-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Agreed... In hindsight, would have liked to see a little more Dre, but I would have taken those minutes from Patty and still found a way to get Dre and Timmy on the floor together.

Tbh tho, this wasn't exactly a move I was yelling at my TV for. Strictly hindsight after seeing how well they played together.
I admit like you I would not have guessed Miller would be effective playing against Westbrook and Durant. Patty was giving nothing, but that was the whole season. Like others said above, the Spurs not getting blown out in an earlier caused Pop to believe no major adjustments were needed.