PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Ahhh my Laker brothers...post your reactions after last night

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-13-2016, 07:05 AM
It is a goddamn great morning. The air is crisp. Food tastes better.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/9f14e6b1515edd64a761803176b151b8/tumblr_nn9o0s9WhG1tcbhsqo2_250.gif

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 07:14 AM
Not much joy, my team didnt win ...
But satisfaction that these laker hating pricks have to eat a turd sandwich from a team they loathe ...
Westbrook posing after jumpers i know drove them nuts ...
The monkey ball, undisciplined, play the wrong way team stole their shit ...

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-13-2016, 07:16 AM
It looked like a game straight from the 90's :lol

RsxPiimp
05-13-2016, 07:32 AM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Wrong+with+you+first+time+_29f40cef14a4be3b6a0ef9e 0042b061b.jpg

Chingo Bling
05-13-2016, 07:53 AM

ambchang
05-13-2016, 08:44 AM
:lol Can only take joy in another team's demise because your favourite team just went through the worst season in franchise history
:lol 60 points on 50 shots
:lol No future
:lol No one willing to sign with your team because of the poisonous environment left behind by your "best" player.

Thread
05-13-2016, 09:03 AM
It's a gd wonderment.

I'm taking me out for luncheon. I got my appetite back. I've been walking around miserable for months.

"What's wrong, Dale?"

"Nothing."

I couldn't tell her why I've been a funk for months. She'd be pissed and try to hit me. But, it's been just awful. Now, I can be my old self again.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 09:07 AM
It's a gd wonderment.

I'm taking me out for luncheon. I got my appetite back. I've been walking around miserable for months.

"What's wrong, Dale?"

"Nothing."

I couldn't tell her why I've been a funk for months. She'd be pissed and try to hit me. But, it's been just awful. Now, I can be my old self again.

Good to hear.
I wont feel the same til we keep the pick ...

what do you think of Luke?

Thread
05-13-2016, 09:14 AM
Good to hear.
I wont feel the same til we keep the pick ...

what do you think of Luke?

We're defunct, Killa. Wouldn't matter who coached there is no talent.

I find my solace in my hatreds. Would I rather see the Lakers succeed than the Spurs fail? Of course. But, I look in the case and those 16 are enough for an old fuck like me. I enjoy watching someone get denied, get shut out of it, get ended. Those people plotted my end, enjoyed my ruination. Now I get to stomp their graves.

LkrFan
05-13-2016, 09:19 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn4lMfp3KsONLsm4tdnzBeYicE--JOQsmy1KXkSHdR2rWEEqo

Caption: Pop, YOU are now 2-11 in elimination games."

Signed,
Zen Mastah

:downspin:

RGMCSE
05-13-2016, 09:28 AM
It is a goddamn great morning. The air is crisp. Food tastes better.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/9f14e6b1515edd64a761803176b151b8/tumblr_nn9o0s9WhG1tcbhsqo2_250.gif

tupac was a poet who couldn't dance then turned thug to hide his intellect.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 09:32 AM

I find my solace in my hatreds. Would I rather see the Lakers succeed than the Spurs fail? Of course. But, I look in the case and those 16 are enough for an old fuck like me. I enjoy watching someone get denied, get shut out of it, get ended. Those people plotted my end, enjoyed my ruination. Now I get to stomp their graves.

Pull out your slimmy and piss on it too, Cully.

whitemamba
05-13-2016, 09:32 AM
Spur fan is so fucking salty

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 09:33 AM

Agree on the lack of talent that is why the pick matters even if decide to trade it ...

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 09:33 AM
If LA loses that pick :lol This place going off like Roman Candle.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 09:37 AM
If LA loses that pick :lol This place going off like Roman Candle.

Sure, it will suck.
But not as bad as the false hope you had just a week ago ...and then seeing it go up in flames.
I saw you upstairs talking about "... we have the higher ceilings to change things" .
What a load of shit.
OKC was the more talented team it's just that no one thought they could close ...who knew the Spurs were going to out choke OKC?
You can take fun in our misrey and suckage but the record books still say
67 wins
One series win over a depleted Memphis
2 wins over OKC
and 4 losses at the hands of OKC each won a bit more convincing than the last ...

Plus you may have no Timmy to hold Aldridge's hand next year either ...

Thread
05-13-2016, 09:37 AM
Spur fan is so fucking salty

And they got no out. They're stuck. LMAO! And it got sideways so fast. Within 48 hours the alarm went out and their house burn't to the ground.

I never saw ESPN so panic struck as when they realized after Game 5 that their shit was weak. Mothefuckers beggin', cajolin' castigatin' Duncan to get up off the canvas and act like somebody, just one more time.

They was gonna bury Westbrook. They'd a let Durant alone, but, they were gonna crucify Westbrook and take great joy in doing so.

Uh, uh.

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 09:38 AM
:lmao Please you are spinning that shit wayyyyyy too hard. LA is in shambles while SA is a playoff team yet again. Acting like being the biggest loser then having nothing to show for it is better than being a 67 win team with a title ceiling and 2nd round floor is worse.

What a damn loser.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 09:39 AM
And they got no out. They're stuck. LMAO! And it got sideways so fast. Within 48 hours the alarm went out and their house burn't to the ground.

I never saw ESPN so panic struck as when they realized after Game 5 that their shit was weak. Mothefuckers beggin', cajolin' castigatin' Duncan to get up off the canvas and act like somebody, just one more time.

They was gonna bury Westbrook. They'd a let Durant alone, but, they were gonna crucify Westbrook and take great joy in doing so.

Uh, uh.

Cant wait to hear Skip whine and moan ...

"My spurs"
"the missed calls"
"duncan was clutch"
We coulda beat golden state!!!"

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 09:40 AM
:lmao each one more convincing than the last.

:lmao Saying the Spurs choked which implies they are better then saying I was wrong about SA having a higher ceiling

:lmao IQ barely higher than LA win total this year at the moment

Medvedenko
05-13-2016, 09:40 AM
I wouldn't lie if I wasn't pleased with the spurs being denied yet again. Classy ball doesn't always work in today's nba. It was a good run for the original big 3. The spurs will be fine and will compete next year. The Lakers now that Kobe is done, are finally able to work out of the gutter. As a bball fan, I'd still rather have the spurs future. We'll see what happens in the summer.

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-13-2016, 09:42 AM
Christ DPG is melting down :lol

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 09:43 AM
I wouldn't lie if I wasn't pleased with the spurs being denied yet again. Classy ball doesn't always work in today's nba. It was a good run for the original big 3. The spurs will be fine and will compete next year. The Lakers now that Kobe is done, are finally able to work out of the gutter. As a bball fan, I'd still rather have the spurs future. We'll see what happens in the summer.

Exactly. It's all good for Laker fans to come on a Spurs board and talk shit despite LA being a joke - we are cool like that. Just don't be a complete idiot and act like LA is not worse off than San Antonio. Make fun of SA losing to a worse team. Make fun of Tim likely playing his last game. Just don't act like complete morons trying to say LA somehow had a better more successful year or that SA is worse off.

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 09:44 AM

I have less posts in the thread than Laker fan. This makes no sense. I'm sticking around, talking basketball and taking any medicine that makes sense.

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-13-2016, 09:44 AM
Exactly. It's all good for Laker fans to come on a Spurs board and talk shit despite LA being a joke - we are cool like that. Just don't be a complete idiot and act like LA is not worse off than San Antonio. Make fun of SA losing to a worse team. Make fun of Tim likely playing his last game. Just don't act like complete morons trying to say LA somehow had a better more successful year or that SA is worse off.
Nobody gives a shit. The Spurs will be complete shit when Pop retires. :lmao

Thread
05-13-2016, 09:45 AM
:lmao Please you are spinning that shit wayyyyyy too hard. LA is in shambles while SA is a playoff team yet again. Acting like being the biggest loser then having nothing to show for it is better than being a 67 win team with a title ceiling and 2nd round floor is worse.

What a damn loser.

Never denied were in a shambles.

But, you lost. You're out there with us. Your people are old, stale, inert.

Your shit only worked at ring. All that shit about that freak at center with the big ears, all those names on the bench you signed for show, because you didn't trust 'em. All your old farts who started fallin' and grabbin' and beggin'. You had to hold LMA's hand and you couldn't even do that because the hand holders needed their hands held. Ha.

We got 0 players. You got 1.

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-13-2016, 09:45 AM
I have less posts in the thread than Laker fan. This makes no sense. I'm sticking around, talking basketball and taking any medicine that makes sense.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 09:47 AM

What a damn loser.

Cully said that and I agreed.
No one is acting like anything we lost two weeks ago.
this isnt about the Lakers.
You lost last night. Not us.
Take it like a fucking man.
You were wrong yesterday.

IF the Lakers sucking helps you deal with the loss ... that is wonderful.
If us Losing the pick if it helps you cope with Timmy's last shot a title ... going down in flames ... more power to you.

Thread
05-13-2016, 09:48 AM

You never show up this early. You're in here now because you're in denial and are trying to brazen it out. Bub, it wasn't a dream. You got your ass kicked, up the street and in OKC.

And what's more:::you had it comin'.

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 09:49 AM
Cully said that and I agreed.
No one is acting like anything we lost two weeks ago.
this isnt about the Lakers.
You lost last night. Not us.
Take it like a fucking man.
You were wrong yesterday.

IF the Lakers sucking helps you deal with the loss ... that is wonderful.
If us Losing the pick if it helps you cope with Timmy's last shot a title ... going down in flames ... more power to you.

If I was wrong, then you are an even bigger idiot for what you said though. You said I was wrong because I said SA had a higher ceiling. If OKC was the better team like you are claiming then how can it be a choke? You can only choke if you are the better team with a higher ceiling and lose.

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 09:49 AM
You never show up this early. You're in here now because you're in denial and are trying to brazen it out. Bub, it wasn't a dream. You got your ass kicked, up the street and in OKC.

And what's more:::you had it comin'.

Lodge proof. I can show you proof I am usually here this early. If I lodge it, do you leave forever?

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 09:50 AM

Not breaking news: We are in shambles we are on our 5th coach in 6 years ... and our last great player retired.
Breaking news: The spurs and their historic level defense got shat on when it mattered by the "OKC gang who couldnt close straight"

RGMCSE
05-13-2016, 09:51 AM
I'm at peace with it and none oh you assholes is gonna change that. Spur fan has no reason to be sulky or salty. I'm making money and getting pussy. So I'm fucking good! :lol

Thread
Lodge proof. I can show you proof I am usually here this early. If I lodge it, do you leave forever?

I gave you the opportunity to have me leave forever, several times in fact, but, you chronologically refused. Why, because you wanted me here at ring. Now that I'm here at no ring you want to take me up on an ELE.

Crawl, motherfucker, get your clothes off, and crawl!!!

KobeOwnsDuncan
Not breaking news: We are in shambles we are on our 5th coach in 6 years ... and our last great player retired.
Breaking news: The spurs and their historic level defense got shat on when it mattered by the "OKC gang who couldnt close straight"
Not only that, they paid Leotard and LaMarsha damn near 200 million to fold when it counts

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 09:52 AM
That literally makes no sense.

Thread
05-13-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm at peace with it and none oh you assholes is gonna change that. Spur fan has no reason to be sulky or salty. I'm making money and getting pussy. So I'm fucking good! :lol

Ha, citing money & pussy the morning after. You sound like Duncan last nite cept he cited cock.

Thread
05-13-2016, 09:54 AM
That literally makes no sense.

My ass.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 09:56 AM
If I was wrong, then you are an even bigger idiot for what you said though. You said I was wrong because I said SA had a higher ceiling. If OKC was the better team like you are claiming then how can it be a choke? You can only choke if you are the better team with a higher ceiling and lose.

Really deeps we are at a name calling stage?
I know the loss is disappointing but I thought you were better than that. :wow
But if you wish to play let's use the Deeps logic.
The Kobe/Dwight/Nash/Pau Lakers were a HUGE disappointment because THE MEDIA thought we were the favorites right?
Did we not choke that season?
Isnt a choke base don the perception of the team that was favored?
You and I two of the better hoops minds on this site predicted Spurs in 5 or 6 if they splits games 1 & 2 ...
That is a choke.
My call out for you yesterday was after 5 games of evidence ...you still believed that the Spurs could magically change the rebounding and speed advantages OKC had through ...I dont know what tbh

after game 5 ...Really i was counting on OKC to play dumb and Timmy Kiwi and aldridge to come up big to stave off elimination ...only timmy out his big game pants on and they lost.

By that time it was obvious who the better team was.

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-13-2016, 09:59 AM
It really is a big disappointment. The Spurs had a chance to destroy the future of OKC, and have a chance at KD. Now they did neither.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 10:01 AM
It really is a big disappointment. The Spurs had a chance to destroy the future of OKC, and have a chance at KD. Now they did neither.

niccas upstairs after Game 3: "We dont want KD if it means giving up Danny Green or Tony" "KL is a better SF"

Niccas after game 6: "without timmy we are screwed"

RGMCSE
05-13-2016, 10:01 AM
Ha, citing money & pussy the morning after. You sound like Duncan last nite cept he cited cock.

It doesn't matter any more cul. Seasons over. I moved on already. Don't hate me for it because you want me wallow in shit. Never gonna happen. I'm at peace.

Thread
05-13-2016, 10:04 AM
It doesn't matter any more cul. Seasons over. I moved on already. Don't hate me for it because you want me wallow in shit. Never gonna happen. I'm at peace.

You're full of beans. You ain't moved on from squat. There is nothing wrong with wallowing in shit. It's part of the process. Now get in there, ease on down in it and let us bust your fuckin' hole.

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Really deeps we are at a name calling stage?
I know the loss is disappointing but I thought you were better than that. :wow
But if you wish to play let's use the Deeps logic.
The Kobe/Dwight/Nash/Pau Lakers were a HUGE disappointment because THE MEDIA thought we were the favorites right?
Did we not choke that season?
Isnt a choke base don the perception of the team that was favored?
You and I two of the better hoops minds on this site predicted Spurs in 5 or 6 if they splits games 1 & 2 ...
That is a choke.
My call out for you yesterday was after 5 games of evidence ...you still believed that the Spurs could magically change the rebounding and speed advantages OKC had through ...I dont know what tbh

after game 5 ...Really i was counting on OKC to play dumb and Timmy Kiwi and aldridge to come up big to stave off elimination ...only timmy out his big game pants on and they lost.

By that time it was obvious who the better team was.

I never said the Spurs didn't choke. I said the Spurs did and they were the better team that lost. I never said they could change rebounding. I pointed out the fact they were generating plenty of open looks and that despite all of the things going wrong (bench not scoring, OKC scrubs like Waiters/Foye playing above heads, Rebounding Issues, FT disparity & blown last minute calls) that SA was a few wide open makes away from winning games/series.

They missed though. They had the higher ceiling because not only are they the better team, but they were missing looks they normally make throughout this entire season.

I have no problem with Laker fans mocking Spurs fans for a bad playoff loss. I just hate bad logic and when people don't make sense.

Lakers999
I guess durant won't be going to San Antonio. :rollin

KobeOwnsDuncan
:lol yup

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 10:09 AM

See this is what I'm talking about. How can LA fans make fun of Durant not coming to SA when SA has a better shot at him than LA does :lol? Makes no sense.

Lakers999
05-13-2016, 10:13 AM
See this is what I'm talking about. How can LA fans make fun of Durant not coming to SA when SA has a better shot at him than LA does :lol? Makes no sense.

Because Los Angeles is a rebuild with millions in cap space for 3 max contracts and a rookie coach. We are not expecting much. San Antonio has a stacked team with 2 all stars in their prime and a hof coach. Yup makes perfect sense to me

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 10:15 AM
Because Los Angeles is a rebuild with millions in cap space for 3 max contracts and a rookie coach. We are not expecting much. San Antonio has a stacked team with 2 all stars in their prime and a hof coach. Yup makes perfect sense to me

That doesn't make any sense. You have everyone in LA talking about getting Durant and Leborn when you know it won't happen even though you have a ton of money :lol. But it's somehow an insult that KD won't come to SA??

:lmao On one hand you tout having millions in cap space for 3 max players then say you aren't expecting much. Makes perfect sense :lol

RGMCSE
05-13-2016, 10:20 AM
You're full of beans. You ain't moved on from squat. There is nothing wrong with wallowing in shit. It's part of the process. Now get in there, ease on down in it and let us bust your fuckin' hole.

No thanks old man. In a few hours I'll be sitting with a drink in my hand and feet in the sand. I'm fucking good! :lol

ambchang
05-13-2016, 10:24 AM
It's a gd wonderment.

"What's wrong, Dale?"

"Nothing."

Did the Lakers make the playoffs and won the last game they played?

Because, you know, that was all that matters.

whitemamba
05-13-2016, 10:26 AM

Uh, uh.
Thread.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 10:46 AM
I gave you the opportunity to have me leave forever, several times in fact, but, you chronologically refused. Why, because you wanted me here at ring. Now that I'm here at no ring you want to take me up on an ELE.

Crawl, motherfucker, get your clothes off, and crawl!!!

Please fuck that asshole raw

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 10:47 AM
No thanks old man. In a few hours I'll be sitting with a drink in my hand and feet in the sand. I'm fucking good! :lol

I'm good too..

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/giphy%2017_zpsybo7dwsc.gif

Relevancy
05-13-2016, 10:49 AM
They looked really impressive in the regular season, but fell apart when they played a legit contender( okc is really not that great but any team with russ and kd is a contender)

if they couldn't get past the thunder then they sure as hell wouldn't have beaten the warriors

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 10:53 AM

:lmao the money and pussy play....poor spur fan...but guess what...I'm good too....

]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_ml2l84Jb3t1rp8idpo7_500_zpskkiettg9.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 10:56 AM

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/giphy%2018_zpsm3hme7ia.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 11:00 AM
:lol Can only take joy in another team's demise because your favourite team just went through the worst season in franchise history
:lol 60 points on 50 shots
:lol No future
:lol No one willing to sign with your team because of the poisonous environment left behind by your "best" player.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/l8F7PRg_zpsqmet5nwl.gif

whitemamba
05-13-2016, 11:05 AM
http://www.comedyflavors.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/51.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 11:21 AM
DPG after last night

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/665234949129744195_zps8bbuu6nv.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 11:23 AM
Ambchang after last night

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_l4qf3bpWZE1qb4mzio1_500_zpsz7rp8vlc.gif

Thread
05-13-2016, 11:23 AM
Thread.

The old Pappy.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 11:24 AM
Midnight Pulp after last night

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_mb6kn3hJhB1ri32jxo3_r1_250_zpsmz0p6gm7.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 11:26 AM
Big Ghazi after last night

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/amazon%20wrong_zps2swvqabv.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 11:27 AM
DMC prepping for Summer Activity

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_maxs1lSo2e1rr4zw1o1_500_zpsudug9zdr.gif

Thread
05-13-2016, 11:28 AM
I was lamenting a lack of a travel day twixt Game 5 & 6, but, it was the best thing that could have happened. There was no time to regroup by the Spurs, or, Media.

Within 48 hours it was all over. over over.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Splits after last nights loss...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/379563_zpse5wk8xid.gif

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 11:31 AM
Kool with the scorched earth policy up in this bitch :lol

whitemamba
05-13-2016, 11:49 AM
The old Pappy.

We welcome you.

ambchang
05-13-2016, 12:03 PM
a song for my hero amb

https://youtu.be/R7f189Z0v0Y

That is so nice of you.

Buddy Mignon
05-13-2016, 12:52 PM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/7/7b/Happy_dance.gif/revision/20121112174030

marinoman
05-13-2016, 01:08 PM
Kobe hasn't even played in the playoffs in 5 years, yet laker fans laughing at Duncan, just wow

marinoman
05-13-2016, 01:10 PM

The fact that u have that ready to is beyond gay

Thread
05-13-2016, 01:11 PM
Kobe hasn't even played in the playoffs in 5 years, yet laker fans laughing at Duncan, just wow

It's justified. Your guy lost his shit and the series. What, you thought we weren't comin' straight for him? You're gonna take this. You don't have to like it, but, you're takin' it, or, you can take your wife, your mistress and go back to Vegas. Or, am I being obtuse?

marinoman
05-13-2016, 01:16 PM
It's justified. Your guy lost his shit and the series. What, you thought we weren't comin' straight for him? You're gonna take this. You don't have to like it, but, you're takin' it, or, you can take your wife, your mistress and go back to Vegas. Or, am I being obtuse?
I don't understand if you're referencing a movie with that last line but wtvr. I realize you're thrilled at all this but your team is in a weak position and Kobe hasn't been in a meaningful game in years, that should matter to you

Buddy Mignon
05-13-2016, 01:18 PM

Actually, we're laughing at you. And your coach just told you to jump in a lake while chasing a tennis ball. How's that feel, you fucker.

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-13-2016, 01:21 PM
this forum is a ghost town :lol

marinoman
05-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Actually, we're laughing at you. And your coach just told you to jump in a lake while chasing a tennis ball. How's that feel, you fucker.
Then you're even more pathetic than I thought. Your team has sucked and will continue to suck, while Spurs play meaningful basketball year after year.

marinoman
05-13-2016, 01:26 PM
Laker fans are praying for the eldon Campbell Cedric ceballos days

Buddy Mignon
05-13-2016, 01:27 PM
Then you're even more pathetic than I thought. Your team has sucked and will continue to suck, while Spurs play meaningful basketball year after year.

:lmao

daslicer
05-13-2016, 01:27 PM
Ultimately this was about Duncan vs Kobe and Duncan not getting 6. With Duncan retiring this pretty much ends this long standing war. The rivalry between the two fan bases which existed the last few years only due to Duncan vs Kobe is over. I can't get off making fun of the Lakers simply because Kobe no longer plays for them and their current roster has no history of playing the spurs in the playoffs. I feel its the same way now for Laker fans with Duncan and Ginobilli's retirement seeming imminent. Next year a new era starts in which the Spurs are still better than the Lakers. Maybe the Lakers get the right draft picks or sign the right FA's in the next few years but for now they are below the Spurs.

RGMCSE
05-13-2016, 01:32 PM
:lmao the money and pussy play....poor spur fan...but guess what...I'm good too....

]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tumblr_ml2l84Jb3t1rp8idpo7_500_zpskkiettg9.gif

Turqoise jeep in the mutha! But really I'm fucking great! Hey Tim does it still hurt? Is this how you cope? Trolling your own as a laker fan?

Thread
05-13-2016, 01:58 PM
Ultimately this was about Duncan vs Kobe and Duncan not getting 6. With Duncan retiring this pretty much ends this long standing war. The rivalry between the two fan bases which existed the last few years only due to Duncan vs Kobe is over. I can't get off making fun of the Lakers simply because Kobe no longer plays for them and their current roster has no history of playing the spurs in the playoffs. I feel its the same way now for Laker fans with Duncan and Ginobilli's retirement seeming imminent. Next year a new era starts in which the Spurs are still better than the Lakers. Maybe the Lakers get the right draft picks or sign the right FA's in the next few years but for now they are below the Spurs.

I don't even want to think about that eventuality.

Grim business.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 04:27 PM
Turqoise jeep in the mutha! But really I'm fucking great! Hey Tim does it still hurt? Is this how you cope? Trolling your own as a laker fan?

:lol how you know I was a spur fan.....

Sike

Ashy Larry
05-13-2016, 06:03 PM
Was classic to creep up the basement stairs, crack the door and see the riot unfold.

Brutal finish.

Lakers999
05-13-2016, 06:14 PM
That doesn't make any sense. You have everyone in LA talking about getting Durant and Leborn when you know it won't happen even though you have a ton of money :lol. But it's somehow an insult that KD won't come to SA??

:lmao On one hand you tout having millions in cap space for 3 max players then say you aren't expecting much. Makes perfect sense :lol

The only reason why LeBron and Durant will not come here because there is not enough talent on the Lakers. IF Durant or Lebron wont go to San Antonio than SA should take a long hard look in the mirror to see why. clearly there is more than enough talent in SA and you have a HOF coach to compliment and appease either superstar.

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 06:19 PM
LeBron and Durant will not come here because there is not enough talent on the Lakers. That is the only reason why. IF Durant or Lebron wont go to San Antonio than SA should take a long hard look in the mirror to see why. clearly there is more than enough talent in SA and you have a HOF coach to compliment and appease either superstar.

So the fact the Lakers suck is the only reason why like that is some accomplishment.

Spurs take a long hard look in the mirror :lmao

Lakers999
05-13-2016, 06:24 PM
So the fact the Lakers suck is the only reason why like that is some accomplishment.

Spurs take a long hard look in the mirror :lmao

I didn't say we suck. I said we don't have enough talent. I.E. not enough veteran experience, not enough depth, rookie coaching, (rebuilding phases). will the lakers get there at some point? sure... are Laker fans hopeful for star talent... absolutely...

But in the grand scope of things... the spurs are built to win NOW...and Durant and Lebron want to win NOW... and IF Durant or Lebron wont go to San Antonio to win NOW... than that says a lot of your current franchise and the current mind set of Lebron and Durant.

Lakers999
05-13-2016, 06:49 PM

this is 100% correct... I feel like History is repeating itself when the Spurs were better in the 95 season before the Lakers went through a rebuild to get Shaq and Kobe. it has that same feeling. The spurs even eliminated us in 95 before Shaq and Kobe came.

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 07:26 PM
this forum is a ghost town :lol

Of course they are still in shock ...

lefty
05-13-2016, 08:28 PM
:lol Can only take joy in another team's demise

Isn't that what Spurs fan do?

DMC
05-13-2016, 08:52 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn4lMfp3KsONLsm4tdnzBeYicE--JOQsmy1KXkSHdR2rWEEqo

Caption: Pop, YOU are now 2-11 in elimination games."

Signed,
Zen Mastah

:downspin:
Probably not. Jackson was 1-7 himself.

DMC
05-13-2016, 08:54 PM
I'm completely ok with this season. We got to see the absolute dumpster fire in Staples and watched the fans be forced to like it. It was an amazing 4 years of joy to see that franchise go tits up. Spurs rang in the process, all is good, still making playoffs and winning RS games with a bright future.

Thread
05-13-2016, 08:56 PM
I'm completely ok with this season.

Every time I think you're gonna turn into something special you pull a boner like this.

DMC
05-13-2016, 08:59 PM
Every time I think you're gonna turn into something special you pull a boner like this.
"But, I look in the case and those 16 are enough for an old fuck like me. I enjoy watching someone get denied, get shut out of it, get ended."-Dale

You've nary room.

Mnky
05-13-2016, 09:22 PM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Wrong+with+you+first+time+_29f40cef14a4be3b6a0ef9e 0042b061b.jpg

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2016, 09:51 PM
No funny memes or jokes here...still in awe of how this series played out

Thread
05-13-2016, 09:55 PM

It was incredible. The script I'd have written ended up reality, word for word.

Thebesteva
05-13-2016, 10:42 PM
Lot of faygo drinking faggots on this forum tbh...tee hee

LkrFan
05-13-2016, 11:28 PM
Sure, it will suck.
But not as bad as the false hope you had just a week ago ...and then seeing it go up in flames.
I saw you upstairs talking about "... we have the higher ceilings to change things" .
What a load of shit.
OKC was the more talented team it's just that no one thought they could close ...who knew the Spurs were going to out choke OKC?
You can take fun in our misrey and suckage but the record books still say
67 wins
One series win over a depleted Memphis
2 wins over OKC
and 4 losses at the hands of OKC each won a bit more convincing than the last ...

Plus you may have no Timmy to hold Aldridge's hand next year either ...

Truth bombs! :lmao

LkrFan
05-13-2016, 11:35 PM

Why we're you so Maaaaaaaaad DPG? Spurs won game 1 by 300 points. Then lost 2 playoff games at home after going 40-1 all year. They choked. It happens.

tee, hee

LkrFan
05-13-2016, 11:43 PM

He grabbing his ankles and biting his bottom lip!

:rollin :lmao :rollin

DMC
05-14-2016, 12:25 AM
He grabbing his ankles and biting his bottom lip!

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Just got back from Brazil. They hate Mexicans. I can't imagine why. I think it's because they get mistaken for you folks. 3rd world is 3rd world.

ambchang
05-14-2016, 06:58 AM
Isn't that what Spurs fan do?

Only?

StrengthAndHonor
05-14-2016, 08:13 AM
DPG after last night

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/665234949129744195_zps8bbuu6nv.gif

:lol

Killakobe81
05-14-2016, 11:53 AM

Thing is that game 1 blowout setup the fanbase perfectly ...for a epic fail.
Im sure viewing parties, excuses for work to attend the victory parade were planned ...
Especially after Curry got hurt ...
There was no way Cavs and could stop 6 with the LeBron stopper Kiwi in silver and black?
Less than 2 weeks later ...
Curry is back
Kiwi is done
And Ducan may be done ...

Wow.

Thread
05-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Thkng is that game 1 blowout setup the fanbase perfectly ...for a epic fail.
Im sure viewing parties, excuses for work to attend the victory parade were planned ...
Especially after Curry got hurt ...
There was no way Cavs and could stop 6 with the LeBron stopper Kiwi in silver and black?
Less than 2 weeks later ...
Curry is back
Kiwi is done
And Ducan may be done ...

Wow.

Hell yes. I went into an immediate funk and called Westbrook & Durant everything but black men.

I said: "Fuck me, Dale." I thought it was over. over over. I just started hoping for State to get thru and stop 'em. I'd given up on Oklahoma. Then Monday morning started coming down. And it echoed thru the canyons like disappearing dreams of yesterday. So, I fumbled thru Girl's hamper for her dirtiest clean panties I could find and slipped 'em on. And the ESPN affiliate guys were stewin', ruminatin' on the possibility that there was gonna be an opportunity for Pappy, panties and all to flee the RR and come a sashayin' back with ya's.

It's like I've never been gone.