PDA

View Full Version : Will we see Mike Conley in a Spurs Jersey next season?

ECOV
05-13-2016, 10:03 AM
In my opinion it will be a good pick up for the point guard position and Mike is in his prime currently.

Right now I've only seen the Knicks and Spurs are after him but I guarantee once free agency comes along more teams will be after him.

But should we take the chance since he been hurt this season. Also apparently if Mike Conley leave the Grizzlies, Tony Allen is looking to "Flagrant foul" Mike. I wouldnt want Mike to get injured just because Tony Allen being butt hurt.

lmbebo
05-13-2016, 10:06 AM
I would have said no a few weeks ago...

But Randolph up there in age. Joerger gone.

Who knows now. I think he'll listern closer now.

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Why do we have so many Mike Conley threads? There is plenty of them already. Not only does Conley not make sense, but we have like 5 Conley threads :lol?

ECOV
05-13-2016, 10:18 AM
Because it's an interesting topic, this is what spurstalk I's for

SilverSpur
05-13-2016, 10:21 AM
If the team retires 4 to 5 players I would say he will become a Spur

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 10:24 AM
Because it's an interesting topic, this is what spurstalk I's for

Sure, but there already threads about it, so is this thread brining something different or more interesting than the other Conley threads?

I'm not trying to discourage excitement or talking basketball.

ECOV
05-13-2016, 10:36 AM
Sure, but there already threads about it, so is this thread brining something different or more interesting than the other Conley threads?

I'm not trying to discourage excitement or talking basketball.

I thought it was interesting because of the Tony Allen comment. And I wanted to know if they can see him as a spur

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 10:44 AM
I thought it was interesting because of the Tony Allen comment. And I wanted to know if they can see him as a spur

Cool - I'm just being grumpy. My bad.

baseline bum
05-13-2016, 11:13 AM
I would have said no a few weeks ago...

But Randolph up there in age. Joerger gone.

Who knows now. I think he'll listern closer now.

Conley is almost certainly out of Memphis.

NameLess Scrub
05-13-2016, 11:16 AM
How good is Conley at slashing, shooting, passing and defending?

Can he stay healthy? He has missed 2 straight playoffs now.

DPG21920
05-13-2016, 11:22 AM
Conley has a worse shooting % than TP and TP has out shot him from 3 lately as well.

look_at_g_shred
05-13-2016, 11:23 AM
What did he say?

hooperflash
05-13-2016, 11:27 AM
What did he say?

What is the Tony Allen comment?

Tony Allen warns Mike Conley: "If I see you in New York or one of them places, you got a flagrant foul coming."

Ice009
05-13-2016, 11:27 AM

What is the Tony Allen comment?

SpurPadre
05-13-2016, 11:39 AM
Fuck this gimp. We need young, healthy and athletic players. Pass.

eDizzle20
05-13-2016, 11:40 AM
I could see Conley truly consider the Spurs as a top landing spot. Based on his comments he wants Memphis to be building towards a championship team, but Memphis would have to add another piece to truly be a contender. The Spurs benefit from all the other top teams having all star caliber point guards. I don't see how the Spurs keep Parker and sign Conley. I don't think Parker would be willing to accept a bench role.

eDizzle20
05-13-2016, 11:42 AM
Fuck this gimp. We need young, healthy and athletic players. Pass.
Tough to get skilled players to fit the bill without rebuilding.

TheRemix
05-13-2016, 11:44 AM
I could see Conley truly consider the Spurs as a top landing spot. Based on his comments he wants Memphis to be building towards a championship team, but Memphis would have to add another piece to truly be a contender. The Spurs benefit from all the other top teams having all star caliber point guards. I don't see how the Spurs keep Parker and sign Conley. I don't think Parker would be willing to accept a bench role.
I don't think he has much of a choice after this performance

sasaint
05-13-2016, 12:07 PM

Tony was benched in crunch time in the decisive game of the post-season in favor of a guy who will not be in the league next year. :wow

Buddy Mignon
05-13-2016, 01:26 PM
Why would he want to take a paycut to be a second rounder.