PDA

View Full Version : I like OKC and I will be rooting for them the rest of the way...

hater
05-13-2016, 01:53 PM
I hated OKC since their inception. but this series has changed my outlook. they have a good team full of great guys IMO. I usually stop watching NBA after my Spurs are done but this time I will make an exception. I will watch the first couple of game vs the Worriers. This team has won me over.

Billy Donovan - this is one cold blooded motherfucker. he went balls deep on Pop. not many coaches can do that. this motherfucker is bad ass. and ice cold too, one scary motherfucker, he looks like Gary Kasparov fucked Hitler and had an offspring
Steven Adams - he's the OKC MVP so far. I called it since his drafting. He was going to be the next big thing in basketball. and he's living up to my hype. he basically took the entire Spurs bigman lineup to the shredder. love this man. I wish I could be him, I wish I could be in him
Durant - he's a top 3 player in the league after Eliancito and Lebron. Yes, Kawhitards he's miles ahead of Kawhi. Hes the real deal and he could be having his Dirk Nowitzki playoffs this year.
Chimp - I hate this guy. still do. hate his guts. but he's been playing incredible and involving his teamates. if anyone can get close to matching Eliancito, it's this fucking piece of shit
Roberson - holy shit this guy is a baller. he is the next Danny Greeen and then some. Went Matt Barnes on our MVP and basically completely obliterated him. holy shit this guy is the real deal
Kanter - this fuckface was horrible but he is having a fucking career year. if he doesn't choke vs the Worriers I will truly be impressed. IMO he will choke and will probably cost the series for the OKC but damn
Ibaka - this sonofabitch african motherfucker once again went HAM on our fucking team. fuck this guy. I see this guy dissapearing the rest of the way. got damn he fucked us good

if these idiots can split the first 2 games in Oracle, they have a chance in hell and I will be rooting for them the rest of the way

overall, I'm glad we lost fellas. cause we had no prayer vs. worries. the better team won

GO SAN ANTONIO THUNDER GO

InRareForm
05-13-2016, 01:54 PM
No

hater
05-13-2016, 01:56 PM
No

come on. let this be the official San Antonio Thunder thread. will post updates and watching games :tu

GTG

Arcadian
05-13-2016, 01:58 PM
Me too. They earned more of my respect this year. They improved tremendously from the regular season to right now. I don't like Westbrook, but otherwise I have no issues with people on the team.

RD2191
05-13-2016, 02:00 PM
Lol. OP is a cocksucking faggot.

TDomination
05-13-2016, 02:03 PM
lol, i'd rather see OKC win then Golden state but only because I seriously hate the Warriors so much right now.

I'm cheering for anyone but the Warriors.

AFMadison
05-13-2016, 02:17 PM
Everyone is too high on Donovan. Thunder were winning regardless of their coach.

CosmicCowboy
05-13-2016, 02:22 PM
I hated OKC since their inception. but this series has changed my outlook. they have a good team full of great guys IMO. I usually stop watching NBA after my Spurs are done but this time I will make an exception. I will watch the first couple of game vs the Worriers. This team has won me over.

Billy Donovan - this is one cold blooded motherfucker. he went balls deep on Pop. not many coaches can do that. this motherfucker is bad ass. and ice cold too, one scary motherfucker, he looks like Gary Kasparov fucked Hitler and had an offspring
Steven Adams - he's the OKC MVP so far. I called it since his drafting. He was going to be the next big thing in basketball. and he's living up to my hype. he basically took the entire Spurs bigman lineup to the shredder. love this man. I wish I could be him, I wish I could be in him
Durant - he's a top 3 player in the league after Eliancito and Lebron. Yes, Kawhitards he's miles ahead of Kawhi. Hes the real deal and he could be having his Dirk Nowitzki playoffs this year.
Chimp - I hate this guy. still do. hate his guts. but he's been playing incredible and involving his teamates. if anyone can get close to matching Eliancito, it's this fucking piece of shit
Roberson - holy shit this guy is a baller. he is the next Danny Greeen and then some. Went Matt Barnes on our MVP and basically completely obliterated him. holy shit this guy is the real deal
Kanter - this fuckface was horrible but he is having a fucking career year. if he doesn't choke vs the Worriers I will truly be impressed. IMO he will choke and will probably cost the series for the OKC but damn
Ibaka - this sonofabitch african motherfucker once again went HAM on our fucking team. fuck this guy. I see this guy dissapearing the rest of the way. got damn he fucked us good

if these idiots can split the first 2 games in Oracle, they have a chance in hell and I will be rooting for them the rest of the way

overall, I'm glad we lost fellas. cause we had no prayer vs. worries. the better team won

:lmao Hater gaying on Adams.

daslicer
05-13-2016, 02:23 PM

I'm surprised you are not rooting for your boy Raymond.

-21-
05-13-2016, 02:32 PM
I hate the Thunder but you have to give them credit. Every one of their players stepped up especially Westbrook (things got so much tougher for the Spurs when he started deferring more to his teammates and took less stupid shots). Durant, Roberson, Adams, Ibaka, Kanter, Waiters, Foye and the 3 refs on the floor did a great job as well.

daslicer
05-13-2016, 02:35 PM
I hate the Thunder but you have to give them credit. Every one of their players stepped up especially Westbrook (things got so much tougher for the Spurs when he started deferring more to his teammates and took less stupid shots). Durant, Roberson, Adams, Ibaka, Kanter, Waiters, Foye and the 3 refs on the floor did a great job as well.

:lol Would you say the 3 refs were a great sixth man?

look_at_g_shred
05-13-2016, 02:41 PM
What a surprise :lol

Kawhitstorm
05-13-2016, 02:44 PM
I want WestBrick to posterize GayMond & Adams to get Bogut ejected.:lol

TampaDude
05-13-2016, 02:47 PM
Everyone is too high on Donovan. Thunder were winning regardless of their coach.

Don't sell Billy D short. He's an excellent coach.

Budkin
05-13-2016, 02:49 PM
Only reason I won't root for them is because I want KD to give up on them and join the Spurs.

hater
05-13-2016, 02:51 PM
I want WestBrick to posterize GayMond & Adams to get Bogut ejected.:lol

oh man I wanna see Bogut vs Adams matchup. Wallabys vs All Blacks. got damn

Bogut's face after game 1:

http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/g/k/i/6/0/a/image.related.articleLeadwide.620x349.gki6gd.png/1445853746969.jpg

hater
05-13-2016, 02:54 PM
actually probably Ibaka will go vs. Bogut so it will be Adams vs. Raymund :wow

there will be blood

Kawhitstorm
05-13-2016, 03:01 PM
actually probably Ibaka will go vs. Bogut so it will be Adams vs. Raymund :wow

Bogut can't guard a soul outside of the paint & Ibaka is a space cadet. On the other end, Ibaka has to be on Gaymond b/c of he can guard Curry in space better than Adams.

Dex
05-13-2016, 03:02 PM
....Nah.

FTT.

Golden State's run was cute last year since they were the up-and-comers, but I'm already tired of their schtick.

At this point, as much as it sucks....the lesser of evils is Lebron ending Cleveland's sports misery.

houston spurs fan
05-13-2016, 03:04 PM
OP prefers men.

daslicer
05-13-2016, 03:06 PM
OP is trying to be a legendary troll but he sucks at trolling.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-13-2016, 03:07 PM
Lol. OP is a cocksucking faggot.

OP prefers men.

OP has Stockholm Syndrome, next he will be saying the refs arent all that bad :lol

spurs50_
05-13-2016, 03:09 PM
I hate both these teams. If the Thunder go to the Finals, I have a hard time believing Durant would consider leaving.....

daslicer
05-13-2016, 03:11 PM
I hate both these teams. If the Thunder go to the Finals, I have a hard time believing Durant would consider leaving.....

I think losing to Lebron on that stage again would be psychologically devastating for Durant. I wouldn't underestimate the type of impact that loss would have on him staying.

DarrinS
05-13-2016, 03:13 PM
hater blowing up his life sized Adams inflatable to have someone to watch games with

ElNono
05-13-2016, 03:13 PM
:lol cucker

lefty
05-13-2016, 03:15 PM
Go OKC and Dubs tbh

:lol Spurms

sammy
05-13-2016, 04:10 PM

I won't be watching but the Spurs Curse is alive and well! Any team that cheats and gets to the next round via controversial calls, they will be out in the next round! Karma's a bitch! NBA wanted GSW to win it all and they needed to get rid of the team that could be beat them and so that their media darlings GSW 72 win season would be for nothing so let's make calls to get the Spurs out and put OKC in! GSW will sweep OKC and then blow by Lebron & Cavs and win it all! Rigged!

HankChinaski
05-13-2016, 04:20 PM
I honestly don't care for any of the teams left competing. I just want the rest of the playoffs to play as close as game 2-5 went this series. Some good close playoff games as a fan of basketball to watch.

DarrinS
05-13-2016, 04:20 PM
I won't be watching but the Spurs Curse is alive and well! Any team that cheats and gets to the next round via controversial calls, they will be out in the next round! Karma's a bitch! NBA wanted GSW to win it all and they needed to get rid of the team that could be beat them and so that their media darlings GSW 72 win season would be for nothing so let's make calls to get the Spurs out and put OKC in! GSW will sweep OKC and then blow by Lebron & Cavs and win it all! Rigged!

Spurs wouldn't have beaten GSW. Sorry bro.

Spurs9
05-13-2016, 04:23 PM
I just want to see Westbrook go all out against them, its gonna be one of the best series in years.

HankChinaski
05-13-2016, 04:29 PM
And I don't get these Pop is senile shit. Every team has its strengths and weaknesses. Our size mobility with the frontcourt is one depending on matchups and our depth at the pg is another. The ball simply didn't drop on a ton of good looks. Thunder got rebounds, and got unexpected contributions from guys like Roberson and Waiters on the offensive end.

Outside of last night's game and game 1 the rest of the series could have gone in either direction game to game. It was close games into the deciding minutes.

Despite the weaknesses we had out their with the lineups Spurs were always in position to win outside of game 6.

West and Diaw on the court at the same time was the only thing I disagreed with in terms of coaching decisions. Other than that you tip your hat at a well fought opponent.

HankChinaski
05-13-2016, 04:37 PM
Or more simply put they got better results from their bench than the Spurs. What else could pop do aside from tossing out Boban who is foul prone, Miller old and slow, Martin who had been inconsistent since being acquired?

Pop didn't lose this series because of coaching our bench did

NameLess Scrub
05-13-2016, 04:56 PM
Can't root for the Thunder due to reasons established abundantly.

So I hope they all lose and there's no champion due to an unprecedented amount of flopping and whining.

SAGirl
05-13-2016, 05:05 PM

Good post. I will root for them too. If Durant indeed does have a Nowitzki playoffs they will be trouble. Still think GSW wins bc Kanter will be exposed on defense and Russ mental farts and tendency to chuck and gamble on defense will cost them but I do like Adams, Durant and some of their roleplayers. OKC showed incredible hustle. Hopefully Roberson maintains his fluky shooting bc otherwise Kerr will take him out of the series guarding him with Bogut or something. I still think GSW wins but I wish OkC a good series and it may be their year. GsW has cakewalked in the playoffs. The WCF May be fun if OKC doesn't fold. By the way, TO Will kill them against GSW, we didn't capitalize on those enough.

SAGirl
05-13-2016, 05:08 PM
Only reason I won't root for them is because I want KD to give up on them and join the Spurs.
Don't set yourself up for disappointment like that. We aren't getting KD.

SAGirl
05-13-2016, 05:17 PM
Or more simply put they got better results from their bench than the Spurs. What else could pop do aside from tossing out Boban who is foul prone, Miller old and slow, Martin who had been inconsistent since being acquired?

Players did. Lest we forget the veterans had some stinker games. Not only West, Diaw, but Patty was horrible, Manu didn't have a good series and he's a game changer when he plays well. Anderson was a newbie, and for everyone to see, Martin was much worse. Boban, not only foul prone but bad PnR defense. Entire team was overmatched. POP could have experimented earlier but it wouldn't have changed the result IMO.
We should have won game 2, the 41 of superstar game by LMA and didn't. That was perhaps the sign right there. That game TD was 1/8 shooting. From there on we lost a series of close games. The last game was a foregone conclusion. POP played everybody. Bitter end.

hater
05-13-2016, 07:03 PM

I think pop had a lot to do with it. He bullshitted the Memphis series when he shoulda been getting ready for OKC. Then he never did any adjustments during the series. He was really bad. But tbh Donovan is a beast. He toyed with Pop. I think its not only Pops fault but the ineptitude of his team. Becky, Italian scrub and African fellow are the worst cos coaching team in the NBA. Get the fuck rid of those scrubs.

HankChinaski
05-13-2016, 07:13 PM
This is where we disagree. Not much you could do with adjustments in game. You can't plan for players failing to drop open shots in an out of the lane. Defense sure you can manage and adjust to a point. The Bench just didn't show up and hit their open shots and they had plenty.

HankChinaski
05-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Donovan only took Payne out and Roberson and Waiters more. Adams and Canter hit the baskets hard for rebounding. When you had Duncan and Aldridge on the floor the damage was mitigated and lessened the moment you subbed them out all hell broke loose. Playing them 48 minutes isn't going to win them a ring.

Bench under performed in a time where they had to show up. Coaches and prep them and shoe them film and talk about assignments and blah blah blah. Bench came in and didn't produce.

DarrinS
05-13-2016, 07:20 PM
This is where we disagree. Not much you could do with adjustments in game. You can't plan for players failing to drop open shots in an out of the lane. Defense sure you can manage and adjust to a point. The Bench just didn't show up and hit their open shots and they had plenty.

You can notice that certain lineups suck and stop doing that.

HankChinaski
05-13-2016, 07:25 PM
What was the alternative. Duncan off the bench.

phxspurfan
05-13-2016, 07:30 PM
Nope it's Dubs all the way

Dub nation

Strength in numbers

Oakland warriors

Stephortless victory

And what not

SuperCam
05-13-2016, 07:33 PM
King James will dispatch with the mulatto bros or durbeta

DarrinS
05-13-2016, 07:35 PM
What was the alternative. Duncan off the bench.

Stagger players like Donovan did with Russ and KD

HankChinaski
05-13-2016, 07:42 PM
I had that thought, but Patty can't hit the back side of s barn. Diaw the same. West had moments but same thing, Manu was OK nothing to boast, Anderson to passive.

Foul trouble also screwed this up with staggering.

Just a bad time to go cold on one end from the bench. They hit the shots they normally could hit this would be about how are they going to handle the Warriors right now.

Captivus
05-13-2016, 07:48 PM
http://screencrush.com/files/2012/05/Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

r0drig0lac
05-13-2016, 07:50 PM
[B][SIZE=3]

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

AFMadison
05-13-2016, 07:57 PM
Don't sell Billy D short. He's an excellent coach.
Great college coach. He's yet to prove himself. If they get by the warriors then we'll see

DarrinS
05-13-2016, 07:59 PM
I had that thought, but Patty can't hit the back side of s barn. Diaw the same. West had moments but same thing, Manu was OK nothing to boast, Anderson to passive.

Foul trouble also screwed this up with staggering.

Just a bad time to go cold on one end from the bench. They hit the shots they normally could hit this would be about how are they going to handle the Warriors right now.

I'm not a complete Pop hater. I just think he tends to eat his own dog food, if you know what I mean.

hater
05-13-2016, 08:26 PM
Great college coach. He's yet to prove himself. If they get by the warriorsu then we'll see

Yet to prove himself? He just went in raw on a 67 win team. Sure it was a bullshit team but still. 67 wins and a HOF coach

DarrinS
05-13-2016, 08:28 PM
Yet to prove himself? He just went in raw on a 67 win team. Sure it was a bullshit team but still. 67 wins and a HOF coach

Slurp

dbestpro
05-13-2016, 08:28 PM
Gst will sweep OKC.

hater
05-13-2016, 08:29 PM

Definitely disagree. Diae that fat motherfucker was drinking capucchinos in his locker and Pop thought that was amusing. That fat bitch couldn't even run a full court. And overplaying the mummies of Duncan and Manu at the expense of developing other player??? Keeping Bonner over butler???

Fuck that pop was possibly #1 culprit of this shit. Him and that circus clown show of a coaching staff. They need a midget and they would have a great act

dbestpro
05-13-2016, 08:30 PM
67 wins were a lot of wins, but truly this team did not play the best basketball of any Spurs team. Not even close.

DarrinS
05-13-2016, 08:41 PM
67 wins were a lot of wins, but truly this team did not play the best basketball of any Spurs team. Not even close.

It's a watered done NBA and Tim was healthy for a decent part of the season.

sasaint
05-13-2016, 09:20 PM
You can notice that certain lineups suck and stop doing that.

No. That would be ad libbing, not following the script. :wow

HankChinaski
05-14-2016, 07:21 AM
Definitely disagree. Diae that fat motherfucker was drinking capucchinos in his locker and Pop thought that was amusing. That fat bitch couldn't even run a full court. And overplaying the mummies of Duncan and Manu at the expense of developing other player??? Keeping Bonner over butler???

Fuck that pop was possibly #1 culprit of this shit. Him and that circus clown show of a coaching staff. They need a midget and they would have a great act

Kyle Anderson, Boban, Simmons. Only players to develop. Each got a good chunk of time with some exception to Boban. Boban is a fun player to watch but he is foul prone heavy among a few other things. Diaw yeah he looks plus sized not arguing with that not even arguing to begin with. I just don't see much else they could do. Yeah Butler should have been kept but that just shows you the coaching staff saw what you saw with the bench and looked at the heap pile for something that could help. McVollum wasn't going to do anything on this roster. Martin just looked awful, and Miller old.

Sacrificed key rotation players for bringing in Aldridge. Worth it since if we had Spillter doubtful he stays healthy into the post season and we would be looking at a uglier result.

This off season is about bolstering the flaws currently in the roster. PG and Rebounding. Both of which can be had without sacrificing much.

HankChinaski
05-14-2016, 07:23 AM
This was the first year in quite some time I saw the Spurs active at the deadline, they fired and missed with Miller and Martin.

kobyz
05-14-2016, 07:44 AM
lol people here laughed about okc 4th quarter execution while we are are the most pathetic 4th quarter and close games team all over the years now...

Harry Callahan
05-14-2016, 08:54 AM
Tell me the last time Boris Diaw did not get off the bench for this team when he was healthy and not being rested? He has been the best player off the bench along with Manu the last 4 years and he doesn't play?

The bench was dreadful past game 1. If they had been regular season level this series is over in 5 in favor of the Spurs.

What will really make me mad is if GSW is now so injured with SC, A Bogut, and Dray Green that they would actually be ripe for a beating. That would be very bad.

Can't stand either team left in the WC. The team that will be gifted a conference title (Cleveland) is also unlikeable. Wish they could all lose.

Mikeanaro
05-14-2016, 09:34 AM
Spurs wouldn't have beaten GSW. Sorry bro.
If they play like they did in game 1 vs Thunderrefs they can beat anybody but if they play like the rest of the series agreed they cant win even against the Pelicans.

DMC
05-14-2016, 09:52 AM

Stockholm syndrome imo

TheDoctor
05-14-2016, 09:56 AM
Hater = Skip Bayless; confirmed :wow

NameLess Scrub
05-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Tell me the last time Boris Diaw did not get off the bench for this team when he was healthy and not being rested? He has been the best player off the bench along with Manu the last 4 years and he doesn't play?

The bench was dreadful past game 1. If they had been regular season level this series is over in 5 in favor of the Spurs.

What will really make me mad is if GSW is now so injured with SC, A Bogut, and Dray Green that they would actually be ripe for a beating. That would be very bad.

Can't stand either team left in the WC. The team that will be gifted a conference title (Cleveland) is also unlikeable. Wish they could all lose.

Brazil
05-16-2016, 10:48 PM
My nigg hater with the Steve Adams good tbh... Dominant poster

TheGreatYacht
05-16-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm on board. Worrier tears are delicious

No one will remember our choke if Curry blows this :lol tbh

spursistan
05-16-2016, 11:24 PM
Hater is on an absolute roll this post-season, calling shit left and right :wow

Floyd Pacquiao
05-16-2016, 11:33 PM
I hate OKC. Annoying team. You have chimpbrook always yelling like a dumb ape. Durant's ugly skinny ass. Steven Adams ugly Neanderthal flopper. Kanter is also an ugly stinky Arab fuck. Their bench scrubs are annoying as well . Just can't get behind a team with that many bitches

HI-FI
05-16-2016, 11:38 PM
Hater was a top 10 poster even when his predictions were as accurate as Bolivian diarrhea. But lately he's been on a roll. If he's right about Trump, ST owners should just give him this site.

dg7md
05-17-2016, 01:36 AM
The devil you know.

hater
05-17-2016, 05:47 AM
Nice win by our boys in blue. Came in and did what they had to do. No surprises here.

3 more wins....

hater
05-17-2016, 05:48 AM

:lol

hater
05-17-2016, 05:49 AM
Hater was a top 10 poster even when his predictions were as accurate as Bolivian diarrhea. But lately he's been on a roll. If he's right about Trump, ST owners should just give him this site.

Thanks ma nigga. I will try to keep posting here but my time to retire might be sooner than later...

Agloco
05-17-2016, 05:53 AM
I'm on board. Worrier tears are delicious

Of course not. It would validate what they did vs the Spurs.

We might be seeing the Thunder grow up right before our eyes.

I'm not so sure we should be celebrating that though.

Agloco
05-17-2016, 05:56 AM

Meh, the shit is simply averaging out with some correct calls right now.

Sun shining on a dogs ass, broken clock correct twice a day type of stuff.

ceperez
05-17-2016, 06:26 AM
OKC has the goods to eliminate GSW.

They got a lot of length, size and quickness. GSW will have matchup troubles with Adams, Kanter and Ibaka. GSW death lineup was ineffective when OKC bigs can cover wing players. Sam Presti is a genius for signing/drafting these players.

TDomination
05-17-2016, 07:25 AM
I'd d definitely rather see okc win then the Warriors.

hater
05-17-2016, 07:32 AM
Igoudala looks sort of finished tbh. Given that he was the one who carried his team last year. Not looking good imo.

Hopefully thus team implodes in the next few games. Still seeing worriers ij 6

But :lmao 73 win team trailing in a series :lmao

hater
05-17-2016, 07:34 AM
:lmao and what the fuck Foye and Waiters looking like Drexler and Porter out there :lol wtf

Brazil
05-17-2016, 08:21 AM

I second my nigg HI FI on this one

spursistan
05-17-2016, 10:41 AM
OKC has the goods to eliminate GSW.

They got a lot of length, size and quickness. GSW will have matchup troubles with Adams, Kanter and Ibaka. GSW death lineup was ineffective when OKC bigs can cover wing players. Sam Presti is a genius for signing/drafting these players.
yep...dem decrepit Spurs would have been a cupcake matchup for Worriers..

nowitzkikopf
05-17-2016, 02:59 PM
okc peaking at the right time- trouble for us. if they end up beating us, wouldn't mind seeing them win it all. feel like the team has paid its dues and a loss in a series like this can actually be a huge factor in the development of our otherwise pretty fortunate core (in terms of playoff series that were truly testing/a struggle). would like to see draymond (whom I personally dislike, despite how huge he is for our team) humble up a bit and not be the media ass that he is

r0drig0lac
05-17-2016, 05:40 PM
okc peaking at the right time- trouble for us. if they end up beating us, wouldn't mind seeing them win it all. feel like the team has paid its dues and a loss in a series like this can actually be a huge factor in the development of our otherwise pretty fortunate core (in terms of playoff series that were truly testing/a struggle). would like to see draymond (whom I personally dislike, despite how huge he is for our team) humble up a bit and not be the media ass that he is

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies2/smitu.gif

Obi Juan Kenobi
05-17-2016, 05:56 PM
Not me but to each their own...

hater
05-18-2016, 01:43 PM
Our boys in blue have a chance at history tonight!!!!

Going up 2-0 on a 73 win team :lol :lol :lol

Sadly I think they will fall short but its a must see game, ill be drinking once again something I haven't done since Spurs were eliminated.

GO SAN ANTONIO THUNDER GO!!!!!!!!

Beaverfuzz
05-18-2016, 01:46 PM
Go Zombie Sonics.

hater
05-22-2016, 09:51 PM
Go Zombie Sonics.

Got damn our boys in blue :cry

Amazing stuff :cry

SAN ANTONIO THUNDERRRRRR!!!!

spurtech09
05-23-2016, 12:47 AM
This series will go 7 games....Book-it....Warriors will win....

hater
05-23-2016, 01:09 PM
Our boys in blue came home and defended their home court as expected tbh. No surprises here. 2 more wins....

hater
05-23-2016, 01:12 PM
:lol that 73 win meltdown is almost reaching critical mass :lol

The fallout would be oh so enjoyable :lol

spursistan
05-23-2016, 01:27 PM

I have no horse in the race, per se..but it would be cool if the NBA world forget about our own meltdowon and focus on the mother of all chokejobs of the Worriers and Eliancito :lol

Beaverfuzz
05-23-2016, 06:15 PM
No meltdown by the Spurs, they lost to a better team that outrebounded, outhustled, and outran Los Spurs. And even then, the Spurs were that close to winning the series. Billy Donovan is going to keep Durant in OKC.

Beaverfuzz
05-23-2016, 06:16 PM

First unanimous MVP sitting on the bench after 3 down by 30+? Priceless.

:bobo

cjw
05-23-2016, 06:20 PM
I think lots of people have grown tired of the Warriors and remember their lovable Thunder from a few years ago.

RW with a chip on his shoulder to outplay Curry.

hater
05-24-2016, 09:21 PM

So delicious :lol

:lol Eliancit:lol

hater
05-24-2016, 09:22 PM
Boys is blue just coming in and doing their job. :cry 1 and 1/2 more wins :cry

Spur|n|Austin
05-24-2016, 09:23 PM

same

TampaDude
05-24-2016, 09:25 PM
Kerr is being thoroughly outcoached by Donovan.

hater
05-24-2016, 09:28 PM
Kerr is being thoroughly outcoached by Donovan.

Billy The Cannibal Donovan has no regard for human life

Ron Swanson
05-24-2016, 10:09 PM

Right there with you.

hater
05-24-2016, 10:26 PM
Boys :cry in blue :cry

1 more win

Beaverfuzz
05-24-2016, 10:35 PM
Right there with you.

We're all there with you.

hater
05-24-2016, 10:37 PM

It's like they read my post before the game :lol

TheGreatYacht
05-24-2016, 10:44 PM
hater = poster of the year

SuperCam
05-24-2016, 10:45 PM

nig's takes have dominated the playoffs in prescience :wow

spursistan
05-24-2016, 10:46 PM
Hater going 2003 Duncan on this board in the playoffs :wow

our boys in blue :lol

TheGreatYacht
05-24-2016, 10:49 PM
If I'm RC, this dude's phone is getting lit up and I'm offering him the vacant Assistant GM job

hater
05-24-2016, 10:53 PM

Thanks fellas. The San Antonio Thunder bang bus has still some space. Repent your sins and join something special. We can all still be champs this year

spursistan
05-24-2016, 10:55 PM

Thanks fellas. The San Antonio Thunder bang bus has still some space. Repent your sins and join something special. We can all still be champs this year
need them to get the job done as nobody will be talking about our 67-win chokejob :lmao

manu2timdynasty
05-25-2016, 01:18 PM

Life validated. So the Spurs are trash cuz they lost to the Thunder; whose bandwagon you immediately jumped on and are now taking credit for calling their success? Hahahahahaha this troll thinks he's special. Just another lonely boy, a forum rat seeking relevance on the internet. That feeling you get after you realize this is it, all you're whoring, everyone of you're 31k posts has been working towards this moment - its called emptiness. Congradulations!

hater
05-25-2016, 09:14 PM
need them to get the job done as nobody will be talking about our 67-win chokejob :lmao

:smokin all part of the plan brotha

our boys in blue have 1 more win in them :cry

love em boys in blue :cry

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/61/9a/0f619a4bf302c57d0d2b4e7501e934d5.jpg

24 hours left for your ass to get on the band wagon spursfans. we can all be champs....

manu2timdynasty
05-25-2016, 09:27 PM
Hater posts an attention seeking comment on Facebook, no one comments. So he comes to ST where he gets to pretend he's "poster of the year"....

SuperCam
05-25-2016, 09:28 PM
The King will not allow durbeta the keys to the kingdom...

TampaDude
05-25-2016, 09:40 PM
The King will not allow durbeta the keys to the kingdom...

Yeah, Kang ain't going down easy like the Dubs are.

ViceCity86
05-25-2016, 10:32 PM
Bridesmaids

hater
05-26-2016, 06:37 AM
Well I predicted have Cavs winning it all before season started
so will stick to that. I just wished they got their revenge over Eliancito and the worriers. But I will be rooting for the Thunder to pull off the miracle. We all should
we can still be champs, just follow the bright blue light of the San Antonio Thunder bandwagon!!

Horse
05-26-2016, 12:49 PM

Fuck them and Fuck you. One way pimple face cocksucker is top 3?

hater
05-26-2016, 01:18 PM
Fuck them and Fuck you. One way pimple face cocksucker is top 3?

Durant is the most lethal player in the game. Sure there are a handful other players more rounded, better leaders and more bball IQ. But in terms of pure evil lethalness, Durant is in his own stratosphere.

He's a much better Kobe Bryant in that aspect. But Ill give Kobe the advantage of being way more competitive and hungry.

Spurs9
05-26-2016, 01:30 PM
I hope OKC wins too.

hater
05-26-2016, 01:44 PM
I hope OKC wins too.

Ma broths. We can still be champs :cry

peacemaker885
05-26-2016, 02:22 PM
Donovan seems legit. Yeah you have Durant and Westbrook but still. Hope they win it all.

hater
05-26-2016, 03:06 PM
Miss Scotty brooks :pctoss

hater
05-26-2016, 08:20 PM
No Adams no hope for thus team. Damn he's clearly the MVP of the Thunder

SAGirl
05-26-2016, 08:23 PM
Agree with you. Referees helping GSW getting him in foul trouble early. Without him the PnR with Westbrook were gone and they melted.

hater
05-26-2016, 08:27 PM
What a disgusting moment for the league. They reached a new low tonight.

BatManu20
05-26-2016, 10:32 PM
They better win Game 6 at home or they're cooked.

Sean Cagney
05-26-2016, 10:38 PM
What a disgusting moment for the league. They reached a new low tonight.

Is that possible?

TheGreatYacht
05-26-2016, 10:45 PM
Ken Mauer and Marc Davis :lmao same faggot$ from OKC-SA Game 2

GSW led the Thunder by double digit free throw attempts. League is about to do everything they can to save these MFs

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-26-2016, 11:09 PM
GSW HAD to win that one to save face. But OKC will grind them out at home in game 6, I'm confident of that.

If GSW does win game 6 it's a coin toss in game 7.

YGWHI
05-27-2016, 12:08 AM
OKC 101-88 Spurs...

Spurs -13 remaining 3 minutes in the 4th quarter of an elimination game, Pop sat LMA, then Kawhi.

OKC -13 remaining 1 minute in the 4th quarter of an elimination game, Donovan put all his starters on the court.

That's the right message a coach shoul send to his players...keep fighting until the last second

Hats off to him.

hater
05-27-2016, 06:30 AM
My boys in blue :cry

Played their hardest and competed but Westpanzee had other plans :pctoss

Mouth is Bleeding
05-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Yes the way they immediately took Adams out of the game with 2 bs fouls was underrated.

It was way uphill from there for OKC.

ceperez
05-27-2016, 06:54 AM
OKC 101-88 Spurs...

Spurs -13 remaining 3 minutes in the 4th quarter of an elimination game, Pop sat LMA, then Kawhi.

OKC -13 remaining 1 minute in the 4th quarter of an elimination game, Donovan put all his starters on the court.

That's the right message a coach shoul send to his players...keep fighting until the last second

Hats off to him.

OKC trained all season for Westbrook and Durant to play major minutes, fortunately they didn't get injured and now it is paying dividends.

But also consider that Sam Presti has been very good at picking up players like Ibaka, Adams, Kanter, Waiters, Robertson, Foyle and even Morrow. They've done very well in the playoffs.

cutewizard
05-27-2016, 07:32 AM
Ohhhhhh----kay----see-----THUNDEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!

lol

might as well have a second favorite team, (temporary).....

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH DURANT!

cutewizard
05-27-2016, 07:33 AM
but sadly, Durant will no longer join the Spurs right??

omg, im sad................

hater
05-27-2016, 07:45 AM
but sadly, Durant will no longer join the Spurs right??

omg, im sad................

If they choke a 3-1 lead he well could :lol

manu2timdynasty
05-27-2016, 09:28 AM

So Durant is the most lethal in the game only when the MVP Adams is on the court? Blaming the refs? Not a good look, but when your an attention whore any look is a good look. Here's a bump, for your little thread, stand back from the ledge. OKC is still likely gonna win, calm down kitty.
http://s32.postimg.org/x7cnjxa5x/IMG_20160521_233722.jpg

noles1983
05-27-2016, 11:05 AM
GS can eat a dick, cocky pieces of shit.

hater
05-28-2016, 07:40 AM
One more win :cry

If Westpanzee doesn't channel his inner Manu for the 2nd game in a row we win. Book this

TheGreatYacht
05-28-2016, 08:38 AM
Monty McCutchen, Ed Malloy, and Derrick Stafford....

Road teams have won 60% of the games that McCutchen has officiated this postseason

Adam Cuckver is going all out for Golden State. Refs will be terrible today

spursistan
05-28-2016, 11:21 AM

Road teams have won 60% of the games that McCutchen has officiated this postseason

:lol knew it...the league won't be giving up easily on their darlings...Thunder gonna have to make their shots.

Budkin
05-28-2016, 02:47 PM
Holy shit McCutchen!? The "greatest team ever" sure is getting some help.

spursistan
05-28-2016, 03:42 PM
http://video.espn.com.au/videos/basketball/nba/golden-state-warriors/curry-inspiring-young-hoops-fans

STEPHEN CURRY INSPIRING YOUNG HOOPS FANS
“Our parents wanted to be like Mike. But for us, we'd rather be like Steph."

Cash cow aint goin' home tonight.. NBA needs worriers and Eliancito :bang

cjw
05-28-2016, 03:45 PM
http://video.espn.com.au/videos/basketball/nba/golden-state-warriors/curry-inspiring-young-hoops-fans

STEPHEN CURRY INSPIRING YOUNG HOOPS FANS
“Our parents wanted to be like Mike. But for us, we'd rather be like Steph."

Cash cow aint goin' home tonight.. NBA needs worriers and Eliancito :bang

A generation of kids will now think basketball is all about shooting fadeaway threes on the playground.

TheGreatYacht
05-28-2016, 08:13 PM

Thunder can't get a damn call :lmao

Just like Game 5, refs are trying to get Adams in foul trouble

T_L_P
05-28-2016, 08:15 PM
I'm the opposite. Outside of Adams, there is nobody likable on OKC.

Golden State play beautiful basketball when engaged and Bogut is one of the most underrated players out there. I'm rooting for them here.

Also, let's be real: Cavs-GS rematch would be much better than Cavs-OKC.

TampaDude
05-28-2016, 08:55 PM
Dubs in 7. Book it.

manu2timdynasty
05-28-2016, 10:31 PM
Thunder can't get a damn call :lmao

Just like Game 5, refs are trying to get Adams in foul trouble

Pot meet kettle.

manu2timdynasty
05-28-2016, 10:34 PM
http://s33.postimg.org/izrnjnguz/IMG_20160502_222539.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/izrnjnguz/)

tholdren
05-28-2016, 10:35 PM
Kevin Durant is to blame if they lose.

Ron Swanson
05-28-2016, 10:38 PM
The meth lab has exploded

Silver&Black
Kiss of death from OP...per par.

webshad
Kevin Durant is to blame if they lose.

Yes

manu2timdynasty
No shit Einstein...

tholdren
05-28-2016, 10:39 PM
Yes
I had to point that out due to retards on here wanting KD to be a Spur...

Silver&Black
05-28-2016, 10:40 PM

If you don't want KD...you're a fucking fool who should delete his/her account.

webshad
05-28-2016, 10:42 PM

Blame Billy Donovan for this loss as well.

Fucken Curry got very lucky. Klay Thompson gave him life and saved him from a major choke job.

Definitely disappointed at OKC.

tholdren
05-28-2016, 10:43 PM
Blame Billy Donovan for this loss as well.

Fucken Curry got very lucky. Klay Thompson gave him life and saved him from a major choke job.

Definitely disappointed at OKC.

LOL - how in the world do you blame the coach for Doucherant meltdown?

webshad
05-28-2016, 10:46 PM

Pull a Popovich at him. Start yelling at your star player. This is the most important game for them since 2012!

hater
05-28-2016, 10:48 PM
Funny that ppl forget Westpanzee lost game 5 all on his own Evita Chernobili style. 7 TOs.

This series is on chimpanbrook no doubt.

Although I did call Worriers would win and Ibaka and Kanter would also choke it for them

Ron Swanson
05-28-2016, 10:48 PM
I guess nobody in that arena knew how to perform the Heimlich.

hater
05-28-2016, 10:49 PM
It was a nice ride fellas. But I think I'm back to my spurs fandom :lol

manu2timdynasty
05-28-2016, 10:50 PM
Funny that ppl forget Westpanzee lost game 5 all on his own Evita Chernobili style. 7 TOs.

This series is on chimpanbrook no doubt.

Although I did call Worriers would win and Ibaka and Kanter would also choke it for them

Is worriers supposed to be an insult? Or are you that much of a moron?

hater
05-28-2016, 10:52 PM

Seris was lost by Chimpanbrook in game 5. 7 TOs Evita Chernobili style.

manu2timdynasty
05-28-2016, 10:58 PM
Seris was lost by Chimpanbrook in game 5. 7 TOs Evita Chernobili style.

Your a nerd on a computer, every game, there's a 50% chance either team will win. You forum rat, your nothing your No one. Get owned.

cjw
05-28-2016, 11:06 PM
Why do teams hold out players for "last two minutes" if they have five fouls? When Donovan took Roberson out up 5, I was screaming at TV. Boom, just like that the lead evaporates.

Yes, you're afraid of him fouling out. And if he doesn't? Then you wasted his sixth foul by not having him on floor and giving up two shotsz

YGWHI
05-29-2016, 12:00 AM

TheDoctor
05-29-2016, 12:12 AM
Next season I want hater starting all of the opposition game threads in their respective messageboards/blogs/forums :lol

82-0 here we go.

spurtech09
05-29-2016, 12:31 AM
lets go Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurtech09
05-29-2016, 12:32 AM
KD and Westbrook ran out of gas....

manu2timdynasty
05-29-2016, 12:34 AM
Next season I want hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609) starting all of the opposition game threads in their respective messageboards/blogs/forums :lol

82-0 here we go.

Cheers!

kobyz
05-29-2016, 02:03 AM
Everyone that didn't have a feeling and thought Warriors coming back is a damn stupid, we talking about team who have steve kerr, not soft ass pop, and they play against the thunder, only spurs can lose close games against team like that...

Sean Cagney
05-29-2016, 03:17 AM
Everyone that didn't have a feeling and thought Warriors coming back is a damn stupid, we talking about team who have steve kerr, not soft ass pop, and they play against the thunder, only spurs can lose close games against team like that...
Sides 2014 against them in the playoffs game 6 this is a sad but true part about the Spurs losing close games to a team who chokes them away like tonight. If the Spurs bothered to show up game 6 in the first half of game 6 they might have actually won, they looked horrible and lost and finally got the memo a game 6 is on and you are playing in the 4th Q and it was too late then. They blew that series themselves, refs aside.

Mikeanaro
05-29-2016, 03:23 AM
Next round OP should root for the Warrefs.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:19 AM
Next round OP should root for the Warrefs.

Pretty sure 90% of the forums is going to be rooting for the Warriors... Everyone hates Lebron

hater
05-29-2016, 07:47 AM
Um I called Worriers n 6 before this series started homies.

Just cause I root for a team don't mean Im predicting them to win.

And to reiterate I was right in my OP as well. I called Chimpanbrook to be a shit asshole player and Ibaka and Kanter would contribute as well in this teams loss this series.

manu2timdynasty
05-29-2016, 09:36 AM
Um I called Worriers n 6 before this series started homies.

Just cause I root for a team don't mean Im predicting them to win.

And to reiterate I was right in my OP as well. I called Chimpanbrook to be a shit asshole player and Ibaka and Kanter would contribute as well in this teams loss this series.

Who cares.

hater
05-29-2016, 11:27 AM
Pretty sure 90% of the forums is going to be rooting for the Warriors... Everyone hates Lebron

No body is beating the Delonteliers thus year. Nobody

BatManu20
05-29-2016, 12:28 PM
If OKC doesn't win Game 6 then yes, definitely. I could see the Thunder blowing this opportunity though tbh.

:rolleyes

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:47 PM
Why do teams hold out players for "last two minutes" if they have five fouls? When Donovan took Roberson out up 5, I was screaming at TV. Boom, just like that the lead evaporates.

Yes, you're afraid of him fouling out. And if he doesn't? Then you wasted his sixth foul by not having him on floor and giving up two shots

Because in a close game you have to think about the possibility of overtime.

cjw
05-29-2016, 05:01 PM
Because in a close game you have to think about the possibility of overtime.

Okay, but if Roberson doesn't foul out of last night's game ... then you wasted time he could have been on the court. Trying to save him actually meant he played less minutes than he otherwise could of.

I get it for a star when you have a passable backup, but with Roberson you were stuck playing Waiters or Morrow.

hater
05-30-2016, 01:54 PM
Okay, but if Roberson doesn't foul out of last night's game ... then you wasted time he could have been on the court. Trying to save him actually meant he played less minutes than he otherwise could of.

I get it for a star when you have a passable backup, but with Roberson you were stuck playing Waiters or Morrow.

If Roberson had been left in and fouled out with 5 minutes to go, everyone would have gone after Donovan why he didn't take him out.

It's a lose lose situation but you gamble just at the right time and 5 fouls with so much time left, you sit the guy for a bit. The hard decision is when do you bring him back

cjw
05-30-2016, 02:13 PM
If Roberson had been left in and fouled out with 5 minutes to go, everyone would have gone after Donovan why he didn't take him out.

It's a lose lose situation but you gamble just at the right time and 5 fouls with so much time left, you sit the guy for a bit. The hard decision is when do you bring him back

Coaches never get credited for making good moves. Warriors were going to go after whoever Roberson was guarding - he made a ballsy block on one play - once he came back into the game. I would have had him guarding Klay who isn't a facilitator like Curry and just deny him the ball. But then they'd either run Klay through screens to try to draw a foul, or bring him into the pick and roll.

I guess what I was saying is that I'd be more afraid to lose Roberson to his sixth foul if he was a key cog on offense. You have Westbrook and Durant for that, so much less important. If you lose him to a sixth foul while playing a few possessions of great D, so be it.

(And for a defensive specialist, he's been much more important offensively than Waiters this series)

manu2timdynasty
05-30-2016, 06:45 PM

OKC was up 3-1 stop blaming the refs. Owned...

BatManu20
05-30-2016, 10:13 PM
OKC looks completely discombobulated. Westbrook and Durant are both struggling mightily and there's no flow to their offense. They look like the same 'ol OKC team in crunch time, not the vastly improved team that beat us last series.

tbdog
05-30-2016, 10:28 PM
I honestly rooting for Lebron, ffs. This warrior team is just too protected. Too arrogant. They must go down.

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2016, 10:29 PM
Crazy that people can cheer for OKC, tbh..their style of play is cancerous, they rely heavily on whistles, and Steven Adams is a racist..smh..

Westbrook is the only likable player on their team..

myhc
05-30-2016, 10:30 PM
Can't believe I'll have to root for Lebron...

SpursFan86
05-30-2016, 10:33 PM
Nah fuck that, I'm fine with seeing GS make history and win a title after setting the record for wins.

I don't know why, but I find it pretty amusing to see LeBron lose in the Finals :lol Not like it's usually his fault, just still think it's funny to watch.

daslicer
05-30-2016, 10:35 PM
Crazy that people can cheer for OKC, tbh..their style of play is cancerous, they rely heavily on whistles, and Steven Adams is a racist..smh..

Westbrook is the only likable player on their team..

Did Draymond overcome Adam's racism in this series?

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2016, 10:37 PM
Did Draymond overcome Adam's racism in this series?

There were reports that Warriors players were upset, tbh..probably helped fuel them to win the series, fortunately..

Spurs9
05-30-2016, 10:37 PM
Our teams lost twice hater :cry

daslicer
05-30-2016, 10:41 PM
There were reports that Warriors players were upset, tbh..probably helped fuel them to win the series, fortunately..

:lol Really then how do you explain Draymond praising Adams at the end of the game. For a guy to be offended by a racist it definitely makes no sense to praise him at the end of the game.

ElNono
05-30-2016, 10:55 PM
well, that didn't last...

manu2timdynasty
05-30-2016, 11:17 PM

dabom
05-30-2016, 11:51 PM
well, that didn't last...

The hater curse. Never right. :lmao

manu2timdynasty
05-31-2016, 09:18 AM
http://s33.postimg.org/fmxpfl27z/Photo_Grid_1464704080751_1.jpg

SuperCam
06-16-2016, 11:09 PM
Well I predicted have Cavs winning it all before season started
so will stick to that. I just wished they got their revenge over Eliancito and the worriers. But I will be rooting for the Thunder to pull off the miracle. We all should
we can still be champs, just follow the bright blue light of the San Antonio Thunder bandwagon!!

:wow

Nig called it before anyone , tbh

mywastedlife900
06-17-2016, 07:31 AM
What else did he call? 3 teams could of won and he would take credit for all. More importantly why are you his butt pirate?

hater
06-17-2016, 08:54 AM
:wow

Nig called it before anyone , tbh

Yup. I called.this as soon as they lost in last years Finals. They lost Irving and still took the worriers to 6. It was an easy call tbh. But I do agree its commendable I stuck with it for an entire year.

Still game 7 in Gayland is a tough game but I'm sticking to my prediction :tu

mywastedlife900
06-17-2016, 09:05 AM
Are you gonna disappear again if your wrong tho?

dabom
06-17-2016, 09:05 AM
Yup. I called.this as soon as they lost in last years Finals. They lost Irving and still took the worriers to 6. It was an easy call tbh. But I do agree its commendable I stuck with it for an entire year.

Did you just kiss of death Lebron? :lmao

AFMadison
06-17-2016, 12:36 PM

dem Grizzlies doe

K...
06-17-2016, 01:55 PM
dem Grizzlies doe

The grizzlies caused the spurs to be mentally weak for round two. Indeed, avoid grizzlies st at all cost was a legit warning.

AFMadison
06-18-2016, 12:10 AM
The grizzlies caused the spurs to be mentally weak for round two. Indeed, avoid grizzlies st at all cost was a legit warning.

hater
06-19-2016, 03:29 PM

Yup

hater
06-19-2016, 09:46 PM

Prediction fullfilled.stay tuned I will make my 2017 prediction in the next few days....

SuperCam
06-19-2016, 09:47 PM
Prediction fullfilled.stay tuned I will make my 2017 prediction in the next few days....

GOAT takes :worthy:

manu2timdynasty
06-20-2016, 12:10 AM

2 guys in an internet forum, the 1st takes credit for a team winning, in a thread titled that contradicts the team the team he's currently taking credit for predicting. The 2nd guy his "gimp" posts in quick succession his obedience, astonished in his prediction.

About sums it up... Dream Big....

hater
06-20-2016, 05:42 AM

:tu