PDA

View Full Version : Condolences from a Lakerfan...

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2016, 02:16 PM
For my entire life I've grown up watching WCF basketball. The Lakers are obviously my team, but I rooted for the Blazers, Suns, Sonics and Jazz(x2) when they played the Bulls. Confession time: I was actually happy to see San Antonio win the championship* in 1999, but since then I've had a healthy respect for watching our two teams battle it out over the past decade. It filled the void of my Jim Kelly-Dan Marino battles when I was a kid. If this is indeed Tim's last season then hat's off to the greatest PF ever.:toast

But yes, I will still enjoy this latest playoff chokejob

timtonymanu
05-13-2016, 02:22 PM
Thanks, DD :toast

It's been a great ride over the years.

05-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Fuck Kobe and the Lakers

:toast

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 02:45 PM
For my entire life I've grown up watching WCF basketball. The Lakers are obviously my team, but I rooted for the Blazers, Suns, Sonics and Jazz(x2) when they played the Bulls. Confession time: I was actually happy to see San Antonio win the championship* in 1999, but since then I've had a healthy respect for watching our two teams battle it out over the past decade. It filled the void of my Jim Kelly-Dan Marino battles when I was a kid. If this is indeed Tim's last season then hat's off to the greatest PF ever.:toast

Agree with everything DD said except the Jazz part ...including loving to see Tim get his first ring.

TheGreatYacht
05-13-2016, 02:47 PM
Can't wait to watch DeR:lolzan and Kawhi battle it out for years to come :toast

Budkin
05-13-2016, 02:47 PM

You are one of my favorite Laker fans on here (especially because you are a fellow Bills fan!). Hope you stick around. Peace brother!

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2016, 02:48 PM
You are one of my favorite Laker fans on here (especially because you are a fellow Bills fan!). Hope you stick around. Peace brother!
Think we end our 16 year playoff drought? :lol

Budkin
05-13-2016, 02:52 PM
Think we end our 16 year playoff drought? :lol

I always think that! :lol

TDomination
05-13-2016, 02:54 PM
Thanks.

Now that Kobes gone, lakers will be back i'm sure.

ElNono
05-13-2016, 03:17 PM

:lol don't blame you for not following the Lakeshow lately, tbh... good to see you're still around...

DMC
05-13-2016, 05:55 PM
Wow, lots of cocksucking going on up in here.