PDA

View Full Version : OT: Props to 2 posters whose stock has risen exponentially in this series

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2016, 02:28 PM
Big Dog --dude called it when the chips were down. Respect
hater --this one came out of nowhere but he single-handedly dominated upstairs with his takes.

Props to both:tu

Killakobe81
05-13-2016, 02:35 PM
Big Dog --dude called it when the chips were down. Respect
hater --this one came out of nowhere but he single-handedly dominated upstairs with his takes.

Props to both:tu

agreed

Bynumite
05-13-2016, 03:24 PM
Hater constantly trying to jinx Curry and in the end the spurs won't even play them :lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-13-2016, 03:26 PM
Hater constantly trying to jinx Curry and in the end the spurs won't even play them :lol
:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 04:22 PM

spurraider21
05-13-2016, 05:08 PM
Has the big dog account ever called anything besides a thunder win? Same shit as the timmytozo

DMC
05-13-2016, 05:23 PM
What about my alts? err.. I mean what about other posters?

Arcadian
05-13-2016, 05:26 PM
Not really - they just made the same picks they normally would make. A Thunder fan picking the Thunder (in a 2-2 series, not even a bold pick), and a pessimistic Spur fan being pessimistic.

:lol Yeah..."props." Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

DMC
05-13-2016, 05:28 PM
Not really - they just made the same picks they normally would make. A Thunder fan picking the Thunder (in a 2-2 series, not even a bold pick), and a pessimistic Spur fan being pessimistic.

Not a digital one.

spurraider21
05-13-2016, 05:29 PM
^Philo

AlexJones
05-13-2016, 05:34 PM

"Not even a bold pick"

You're clearly retarded. A $100 bet of OKC winning both games 5 and 6 would have paid $800.

AlexJones
05-13-2016, 05:37 PM
It's a homer pick, yeah. But for the Spurs to not win another game is a bold prediction, he could've taken a safer route by saying "OKC in seven."

Big Dog
05-13-2016, 05:41 PM
Thanks, OP. I wasn't fucking around when that thread was made. Billy fucking Donovan of all people figured out how to defend the Spurs and he made Popovich his bitch. Look at all the cute little Spurs fans claiming it was a homer pick. Fucking idiots.

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2016, 05:43 PM

He also made this thread after the 30-point game 1 shellacking: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260041

DMC
05-13-2016, 05:43 PM
^Philo
Phaggo^

Big Dog
05-13-2016, 05:49 PM

I thought you died when you shoved your ugly ass face in mud. Give props you ungrateful genetically inferior piece of shit.

DMC
05-13-2016, 05:57 PM
This forum is like a traveling theater group who do cosplay and entertain each other as "stranger drama" unfolds with the new costumes and props.

UZER
05-13-2016, 07:53 PM
This forum is like a traveling theater group who do cosplay and entertain each other as "stranger drama" unfolds with the new costumes and props.

The same 3 dudes playing different characters on stage by running backstage to change quickly into different outfits.

Clipper Nation
05-13-2016, 08:02 PM

http://i.imgur.com/GY2tFye.jpg

Molotov
05-13-2016, 08:24 PM
Very true, Big Dog was pushing Spermfan's shit in, even in the middle of the Semen Front Spermfans kicked up after Game 1 fluke win against the Metheads, dude straight up living in Spermfan's heads rent free. :tu

UZER
05-13-2016, 08:28 PM
With so many alts, you'll never be wrong.

TDMVPDPOY
05-13-2016, 09:29 PM
jinx threads dont count kent

K...
05-13-2016, 09:35 PM

I don't think people remember the Big dog lowlights....

Remember when he started sucking Harlems balls for his alt account after thunder up was banned?

(not sure if eh also sucked off kori but he probably did or pretended to do)

Remember the begging?

Remember his absence during the spurs dominating late run?

Big dog can't troll spurs fans. They are too dumb and smug. Only pop can troll spurfans.

Mitch
05-13-2016, 09:40 PM
That guy, Kawishitstorm's stock is in negative numbers now :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-13-2016, 09:41 PM
I don't think people remember the Big dog lowlights....

Remember when he started sucking Harlems balls for his alt account after thunder up was banned?

(not sure if eh also sucked off kori but he probably did or pretended to do)

Remember the begging?

Remember his absence during the spurs dominating late run?

Big dog can't troll spurs fans. They are too dumb and smug. Only pop can troll spurfans.

Remember when he picked a vastly inferior team to beat the greatest Spurs team in history (at least they were till Game 2 of the WCSF)?

It's all about what have you done for me lately...BD called this, be a man and show him props

TDMVPDPOY
05-13-2016, 10:19 PM
what ever happen to poster of the month awards? them posters love them awards

Mitch
05-13-2016, 10:21 PM
what ever happen to poster of the month awards? them posters love them awards

They should unban you upstairs after Parker showed his ass, tbh