PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: KoolAidMan and Avante: low self esteem?

Ghazi
05-13-2016, 04:08 PM
1. One worships Russell Wilson, the other worships Kobe Bryant. Usually when people take average sports figures for idols, its indicative of an underlying mental problem.

I'm guessing both of them likely had issues while being raised, hence their infrequent nonsense posting about random gibberish. My theory is that "attention whore" posts likely suffer from extremely low self esteem, and thus feel the need to post incessantly about subjects nobody cares about, feel the need to make up lies about their personal financial/ sexual lives, and feel the need to troll for no reason whatsoever despite failing numerous times. This is why KAM pretends to have a rich dad, Avante pretends to be a retired financially successful person, KAM brags about having sex with women that don't exist, etc.

I can't put my finger on anything other than an extremely beaten down self esteem, either in childhood or during the teenage years. Another common point between them is that they both assume whatever they see on the Internet is true, a sign of weak intelligence.

Nothing personal against either of them, I just think both of them need to see a psychotherapist bc their spamming this board isn't fixing either of their problems anytime soon.

Ghazi
05-13-2016, 04:10 PM
DPG give me a god damn opinion.

whitemamba
05-13-2016, 04:16 PM
1. One worships Russell Wilson, the other worships Kobe Bryant. Usually when people take average sports figures for idols, its indicative of an underlying mental problem.

I'm guessing both of them likely had issues while being raised, hence their infrequent nonsense posting about random gibberish. My theory is that "attention whore" posts likely suffer from extremely low self esteem, and thus feel the need to post incessantly about subjects nobody cares about, feel the need to make up lies about their personal financial/ sexual lives, and feel the need to troll for no reason whatsoever despite failing numerous times. This is why KAM pretends to have a rich dad, Avante pretends to be a retired financially successful person, KAM brags about having sex with women that don't exist, etc.

I can't put my finger on anything other than an extremely beaten down self esteem, either in childhood or during the teenage years. Another common point between them is that they both assume whatever they see on the Internet is true, a sign of weak intelligence.

Nothing personal against either of them, I just think both of them need to see a psychotherapist bc their spamming this board isn't fixing either of their problems anytime soon.

:lmao you do the exact same thing with your iran threads and your obsessions with Kool

Silver&Black
05-13-2016, 04:17 PM
Avante and Kool living rent free, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 04:18 PM
:lmao you do the exact same thing with your iran threads and your obsessions with Kool

:lol this moron has no idea what a puppet he is

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 04:18 PM
Avante and Kool living rent free, tbh.

All day ere day homie :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 04:20 PM
DPG give me a god damn opinion.

Here's an opinion....:lol

https://youtube/YpBZuuaR-9w

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 04:39 PM
Ghazi's Dad got into it with me.....and this is why Ghazi mad....:lol

https://youtube/0nMjOzl7QA8

Avante
05-13-2016, 05:03 PM
Do you really think anyone on this forum gives a damn about Avante and that cherry boy? You really are retarded.

Ghazi
05-13-2016, 06:41 PM
kool is one of those self hating black people, tbh... spends a LOT of time on YouTube, probably has fried his brain.

Koolaid_Man
05-13-2016, 07:35 PM
kool is one of those self hating black people, tbh... spends a LOT of time on YouTube, probably has fried his brain.

And yet I get to live rent free in your head :lol

Molotov
05-13-2016, 08:06 PM

:bobo Great analysis, you can just see KAM is a huge loser in real life, judging by the genuine asshurt these "terror threads" cause him... :rollin:rollin