PDA

View Full Version : OT: Vanilla Induced Posters List (VIPs)

DMC
05-14-2016, 12:12 AM
The vanilla takes from a few here are a crime against the NBA forum. We might disagree on a lot of things, but one thing we seem to agree on is you need to bring it heavy if you're going to bring it. (cue fat jokes).

Without further adieu, I give you the VIP list:

1. Fabbs: Everything this guy says is so out in left field as to make you scratch your head and wonder which forum he's actually reading. He always has to respond to himself with some image or something just to get replies. I have no idea what's going on there. Seems to spend his life on tabloid websites and thinks someone here might want to know some odd factoid about Justin Beiber. It's likely not a shtick.

2. BestEva: Looks like a bad attempt at being Eva Longoria but in reality we know it's Lakersarebesteva, which is a very vanilla user name with absolutely zero thought put into the name itself. Then he has "Lakers" removed because he's taken a shit on them in vanilla like fashion for years. He reminds me of PhillyDoc over on LG.com, very similar posting style. Very vanilla, as if he's being watched or he's afraid someone from IT might scan his PC to see what he's been doing. The alternative answer is that he's just not very interesting and is slow witted. Pretends to like boxing because some people he worships talk about it. Likely the same for football. In reality, doesn't play any sports, just wipes asses and pretends to be a doctor online. Reminds me of supply grunts telling civilian friends they are special ops.

3. Spurraider21 (aka Philo). This guy spends almost every letter of every post saying absolutely nothing. He disagrees in some fashion (usually in a passive aggressive, mid-teen style retort and you can imagine a rolleyes in there somewhere) in almost every post yet rarely if ever offers an alternative take because like the poster just above this one, doesn't want to be held responsible for being wrong. He'll say you're wrong, but he's an audience member holding up score cards, he's not going to participate. Another one who probably feels some IT geek is remote desktopping his ass so he's careful with the retort most time. Easily offended, seems to fall into some type of sick romanticism stalking of whomever took a shit on him last.

4. K (all of them, Kawhishitstorm, K..., any Kawhi felcher basically). They have the exact same take as the rest. It's like an ant colony all muttering some binary communication bullshit that doesn't even equate to a blip on the entertainment radar. It's just filler material with a grey name attached to it. Not even worth more description.

5. Da Suns Fan: Posts some of the most vanilla takes on the forum. Tries too hard to go hard but ends up looking like an idiot, and attempts to retreat into some shitty emote or meme as an exit strategy when another stupid, uninteresting shit bomb peters out. Rarely gets any play. I cannot believe I'm mentioning the faggot now actually.

6. Strengthandhonor: Tries to play a neutral ground card but takes pot shots when no one's looking (which is almost always). Another "I'm being watched" faggot who could die tomorrow and no one here would ever ask about where they went.

7. KillaKobe81: This dyslexic mongoloid doesn't know whether to shit or go blind. Posts about having someone on ignore then responds to them. Posts in stanzas as if he's always thumb fucking his phone. Hard to read posts because he's sloppy as fuck, but even if you could decipher the slobber he posts, it's just some regurgitated bullshit he read from ESPN or Lakersground he's trying to pass off as his own take. Only get responses from guys who have a heart, and who likely donate to retarded kids. I'd bet he has a speech impediment as well. It would be the most interesting thing about him.

I realize I could put a lot of shitty posters on this list but it's not about being a shitty poster. It's about being boring. These fuckers are boring as shit, and offer nothing in return for the entertainment they get here. Those of you who start a new thread every 15 seconds are staying off the list by being volume shooters. I won't even mention the club, the list would be endless.

spurraider21
05-14-2016, 05:39 AM
:lmao no replies
:lmao making this list on a friday night
:lmao ironic that the guy calling everybody "asian" as a last resort is a fuckin sumo wrestler

Molotov
05-14-2016, 07:26 AM
5 star thread will read again and recommend to family and friends

StrengthAndHonor
05-14-2016, 08:12 AM
I don't know what your problem is DMC. None of your jokes are funny and your basketball takes are beyond horrible, and there's a good chance you are really obese with low self esteem in real
life. Sad.

AlexJones
05-14-2016, 08:17 AM
:lmao

RD2191
05-14-2016, 09:15 AM
Solid list imo

DMC
05-14-2016, 09:42 AM
:lmao ironic that the guy calling everybody "asian" as a last resort is a fuckin sumo wrestler
There are a ton of Asian posters here who didn't make the list, Philobeaner.

:lmao Needing to edit a 3 line :lmao list

InRareForm
05-14-2016, 10:04 AM
Lol

Thebesteva
05-15-2016, 12:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYTwWtcC-o

Thebesteva
05-15-2016, 12:26 AM
There are a ton of Asian posters here who didn't make the list, Philobeaner.

:lmao Needing to edit a 3 line :lmao list

Damn B...getting ethered by your own fellow Spur fans?

DMC
05-15-2016, 12:38 AM
Damn B...getting ethered by your own fellow Spur fans?

"own" and "fellow" are redundant terms, doctor stink fingers.

Big Dog
05-15-2016, 12:56 AM
Fat hand's thread going completely the opposite way he intended it to go..

Thebesteva
05-15-2016, 12:56 AM

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ad_143414015.jpg

Molotov
05-15-2016, 03:15 AM
http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ad_143414015.jpg

Its young DMC... :lmao:lmao:lmao

StrengthAndHonor
05-15-2016, 09:04 AM
You're repulsive. You need a cardiac arrest, on the double...

DJR210
05-15-2016, 10:31 AM
Damn DMC you spent a lot of time and effort on this

DMC
05-15-2016, 11:03 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81OgQsglBLL._SY679_.jpg

Grey salt all up in here.. :lmao

StrengthAndHonor
05-15-2016, 11:56 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81OgQsglBLL._SY679_.jpg

Grey salt all up in here.. :lmao

Hey pork rind, shut it.

DMC
05-15-2016, 12:04 PM
Hey pork rind, shut it.

Vanilla Rice

StrengthAndHonor
05-15-2016, 12:09 PM
Vanilla Rice
That's so stupid :lol

DMC
05-15-2016, 12:24 PM
http://resources.hcgweb.net/gfch/products/large/08425382855.jpg

StrengthAndHonor
05-15-2016, 12:40 PM
http://resources.hcgweb.net/gfch/products/large/08425382855.jpg

further proof you're fat, you just can't stop thinking about foods, can you?

DMC
05-15-2016, 12:58 PM
further proof you're fat, you just can't stop thinking about foods, can you?
It's the vanilla that keeps coming up for some reason.

Thebesteva
05-15-2016, 01:16 PM
Damn...this thread is the most violent case of man rape I've seen on 1 individual since that scene in American History X.

Big Dog
05-15-2016, 01:32 PM
:lol Fat hands ruined by a bunch of "greys"

Thread
05-15-2016, 01:54 PM
Damn...this thread is the most violent case of man rape I've seen on 1 individual since that scene in American History X.

That one in "American Me" beat X all to hell.

DMC
05-15-2016, 02:55 PM

I wasn't that hard on you doctor bed pan.

DMC
05-15-2016, 02:55 PM
:lol Fat hands ruined by a bunch of "greys"

See you when you log out/log in/Warriors fan

Big Dog
05-15-2016, 08:26 PM
See you when you log out/log in/Warriors fan
See you in the hospital when you're admitted for a cardiac event, fatass

DMC
05-15-2016, 09:20 PM
See you in the hospital when you're admitted for a cardiac event, fatass

lol.. I weigh less than 190lbs.

Buy hey, maybe in 25 years I'll have a heart attack and you can bump your post. lol

StrengthAndHonor
05-15-2016, 09:35 PM
I weigh less than 190lbs.

In your dream hogwarts :lmao

DMC
05-15-2016, 09:53 PM
In your dream hogwarts :lmao

Vanilla poster doesn't know how to use the search function... lol

StrengthAndHonor
05-15-2016, 09:58 PM

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/DMCHand_zps86eecc97.jpg

:lol

DMC
05-15-2016, 10:18 PM

This kind of shitty response is why you made the list. The hand picture isn't the only picture of me on this site. A non-vanilla poster would have checked that before dick-riding someone else's shtick.

Big Dog
05-15-2016, 10:46 PM

If you truly weigh 190 pounds I feel for the people who see your hideous physical appearance out in public. You probably have mutated appendages to go with that fucked up torso-to-appendage ratio.

DMC
05-15-2016, 11:29 PM
If you truly weigh 190 pounds I feel for the people who see your hideous physical appearance out in public. You probably have mutated appendages to go with that fucked up torso-to-appendage ratio.
Keep back peddling. :lol

jimbo
05-16-2016, 12:48 AM

Buy hey, maybe in 25 years I'll have a heart attack and you can bump your post. lol

you 5'2?

Avante
05-16-2016, 01:20 AM
I'm 6-2 278 pounds of twisted railroad steel.

Joseph Kony
05-16-2016, 01:59 AM
the fuck is your fat ass doing in here? there ain't no underage pyongyang punani in the NBA forum

Gummi Clutch
05-16-2016, 02:31 AM
Pretty funny...but kind of lame to be ganging up on DMC like that, and dude holding his own as we can see.

Why not just take another picture and shut these bitches up dude?

Gummi Clutch
05-16-2016, 02:32 AM
Damn that wasn't even hard, just found one of his old pics....:lmao at you guys :lmao

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzMzWDQ5Nw==/z/3L8AAOSw~uhUq2IW/$_1.JPG

Clipper Nation
05-16-2016, 05:42 AM
Hands: 100 pounds

Rest of body: 89 pounds

Killakobe81
05-16-2016, 06:16 AM

Rest of body: 89 pounds:lol

da_suns_fan
05-16-2016, 10:45 AM

Im laughing at a CN post...hell must be freezing over.

StrengthAndHonor
05-16-2016, 11:02 AM

DMC
05-16-2016, 11:38 AM

StrengthAndHonor
05-16-2016, 11:48 AM
Raising the white flag :lol
Regulated by Clipper fans:lol
Thread backfired:lol
Still repulsive:lol

DMC
05-16-2016, 11:53 AM
Raising the white flag :lol
Regulated by Clipper fans:lol
Thread backfired:lol
Still repulsive:lol
:lol You on the warpath
:lol Looking for backup
:lol Smilies on the wrong side
:lol Vanilla to the core
:lol Uncle Tom Rivers
:lol "injured" again
:lol No one knew you existed until I started this thread

StrengthAndHonor
05-16-2016, 12:45 PM
:lol You on the warpath
:lol Looking for backup
:lol Smilies on the wrong side
:lol Vanilla to the core
:lol Uncle Tom Rivers
:lol "injured" again
:lol No one knew you existed until I started this thread

Im pretty sure I was already acknowledged by some of the most intelligent posters in this forum.

Your basic existence in this forum however is to provide awful takes. :lol

"Draymond doesn't fit"
"Stephen I wanna be like Kobe Curry"
"Billy Donovan is a short timer"

DMC
05-16-2016, 12:59 PM
Im pretty sure I was already acknowledged by some of the most intelligent posters in this forum.

Do you mean the reason for my existence?

"Draymond doesn't fit"
All things you recall. I can't recall much about you except you have vanilla takes. That just means you don't distinguish yourself by your words on here. You're a clone of a clone of a shitty poster. You might as well be a bot. However take heart, under my tutelage you can have a name here. In order to get there you have to shed your faggoty exoskeleton and step away from the women and children and join the fray. Leave your score cards behind.

Killakobe81
05-16-2016, 01:16 PM

"Draymond doesn't fit"

DMC getting bodied ... like Amir Khan or Jose Bautista!

Grammar smack!
Niccas are Vanilla posters because he is so "edgy" and "contrarian".
Steph wannabe Curry
If Draymond doesnt fit my posts are shit!!!

Spur fan and Clipper doing more damage than Lakerfan:toast

da_suns_fan
05-16-2016, 01:32 PM

"Draymond doesn't fit"

https://media.giphy.com/media/26tPsS788ZFNT0nU4/giphy.gif

Ease up man! He cant take anymore!

DMC
05-16-2016, 01:35 PM
DMC getting bodied ... like Amir Khan or Jose Bautista!

Grammar smack!
Niccas are Vanilla posters because he is so "edgy" and "contrarian".
Steph wannabe Curry
If Draymond doesnt fit my posts are shit!!!

Spur fan and Clipper doing more damage than Lakerfan:toast
Vanilla isn't about being non-edgy. It's about being non-committal. You and your ilk try to play the median constantly with brief forays into the fray and quick retreats to safety of "just a poster here". Your takes are historically shitty and I feel fairly confident in saying you have a learning disability. You're likely dyslexic and on top of that you're sloppy an unkempt. That comes through in your posting style.

You're on the VIP list. You should feel proud. Proceed licking the bus windows.

Fat Hands
05-16-2016, 01:39 PM
Vanilla isn't about being non-edgy. It's about being non-committal. You and your ilk try to play the median constantly with brief forays into the fray and quick retreats to safety of "just a poster here". Your takes are historically shitty and I feel fairly confident in saying you have a learning disability. You're likely dyslexic and on top of that you're sloppy an unkempt. That comes through in your posting style.

You're on the VIP list. You should feel proud. Proceed licking the bus windows.
Do you really think posting wild ass guesses on the future of NBA players and teams and cherry picking your hits and ignoring the misses, of which their are plenty, is entertaining shit to read? That most entertianing thing about you is that your so easy to fuck with because you have a massive ego, maybe bigger than my waist.

now where did I put that tub of icecream?

DMC
05-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Do you really think posting wild ass guesses on the future of NBA players and teams and cherry picking your hits and ignoring the misses, of which their are plenty, is entertaining shit to read? That most entertianing thing about you is that your so easy to fuck with because you have a massive ego, maybe bigger than my waist.

You must think I'm pretty entertaining since you dedicated an account to me. I must have really bent your other alt over a barrel. You barely merit my response tbh.

whitemamba
05-16-2016, 02:46 PM

On the moon?

Killakobe81
05-16-2016, 02:46 PM

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

Fat hands getting beat so bad ... he is regurgitating the same shit over and over.
You lost, move on.

Who makes a list of vanilla posters and then gets shat on by the rank and file? :lol
DMC used to be about something now he is a poor man's DPG trying to play the "I feel sorry for you there must be something wrong with you" card.
But with an ego that big he cant even do that shit right ...

Darth_Pelican
05-16-2016, 03:00 PM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--M2TdiV34--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/dzytltukqx096x7lbsyd.gif

LkrFan
05-16-2016, 04:56 PM

LkrFan
05-16-2016, 04:59 PM
lol.. My hands weigh less than 190lbs each.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
05-16-2016, 05:00 PM

LkrFan
05-16-2016, 05:03 PM
On the moon?

BAAAAAHAHAHA! :lmao

DMC
05-16-2016, 05:21 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

BAAAAAHAHAHA! :lmao
Meltdown rage posting wetback.

Yep, no replies..

LkrFan
05-16-2016, 05:31 PM
Meltdown rage posting wetback.

Yep, no replies..

LkrFan
05-16-2016, 05:34 PM
DMC went to Jared:

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/files/hfif.jpg

Caption: "She said yes!"

--DMC

DMC
05-16-2016, 06:00 PM
You really want on that list. Relax Tavo, it's not a WIC or Lonestar card list.

LkrFan
05-16-2016, 06:07 PM
You really want on that list. Relax Tavo, it's not a WIC or Lonestar card list.

spurraider21
05-16-2016, 06:17 PM
:cry if you call me out you're vanilla

What an insecure faggot

DMC
05-16-2016, 06:54 PM
:cry if you call me out you're vanilla

What an insecure faggot
Pity post (67 posts show up in 2 days, Philo watching from the shrubs). :lol

Don't you love it when you pity post a thread that goes on for pages and you now cannot respond?

spurraider21
05-16-2016, 07:02 PM
Pity post (67 posts show up in 2 days, Philo watching from the shrubs). :lol

Don't you love it when you pity post a thread that goes on for pages and you now cannot respond?
The thread was sinking before I gave it a lift. 99% of the posts here are shitting on you and the other 1% is you trying to fight back but really just firing blanks. So I can understand why you'd be pissed about the thread not being forgotten and ignored as it originally was.

DMC
05-16-2016, 07:24 PM
The thread was sinking before I gave it a lift. 99% of the posts here are shitting on you and the other 1% is you trying to fight back but really just firing blanks. So I can understand why you'd be pissed about the thread not being forgotten and ignored as it originally was.

So 21 posts of 70 is 1%? You'll make a good attorney, Vanilla from Manila.

I called you out and here you are. You couldn't stay away.

spurraider21
05-16-2016, 08:48 PM
hyperbole flies right over your head, naturally

Gummi Clutch
05-16-2016, 10:30 PM
Having to gang up on 1 poster with 6 tag team buddies :lol

DMC exposing you faggots without you even realizing it :lol

DMC
05-17-2016, 10:13 AM
Vanilla just oozing out of the woodwork.

StrengthAndHonor
05-17-2016, 10:14 AM
Vanilla just oozing out of the woodwork.
Begging for more attention, huh?

DMC
05-17-2016, 10:23 AM
^Oozing

Killakobe81
05-17-2016, 11:01 AM
Having to gang up on 1 poster with 6 tag team buddies :lol

DMC exposing you faggots without you even realizing it :lol

Kinda left this thread alone I think it's a dead horse with little value ...
But isnt gang up a bit dramatic? :lol

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 11:31 AM
This thread backfired on DMChubz so bad.

DMC
05-17-2016, 12:16 PM
The vanilla takes from a few here are a crime against the NBA forum. We might disagree on a lot of things, but one thing we seem to agree on is you need to bring it heavy if you're going to bring it. (cue fat jokes).

1. Fabbs: Everything this guy says is so out in left field as to make you scratch your head and wonder which forum he's actually reading. He always has to respond to himself with some image or something just to get replies. I have no idea what's going on there. Seems to spend his life on tabloid websites and thinks someone here might want to know some odd factoid about Justin Beiber. It's likely not a shtick.

2. BestEva: Looks like a bad attempt at being Eva Longoria but in reality we know it's Lakersarebesteva, which is a very vanilla user name with absolutely zero thought put into the name itself. Then he has "Lakers" removed because he's taken a shit on them in vanilla like fashion for years. He reminds me of PhillyDoc over on LG.com, very similar posting style. Very vanilla, as if he's being watched or he's afraid someone from IT might scan his PC to see what he's been doing. The alternative answer is that he's just not very interesting and is slow witted. Pretends to like boxing because some people he worships talk about it. Likely the same for football. In reality, doesn't play any sports, just wipes asses and pretends to be a doctor online. Reminds me of supply grunts telling civilian friends they are special ops.

3. Spurraider21 (aka Philo). This guy spends almost every letter of every post saying absolutely nothing. He disagrees in some fashion (usually in a passive aggressive, mid-teen style retort and you can imagine a rolleyes in there somewhere) in almost every post yet rarely if ever offers an alternative take because like the poster just above this one, doesn't want to be held responsible for being wrong. He'll say you're wrong, but he's an audience member holding up score cards, he's not going to participate. Another one who probably feels some IT geek is remote desktopping his ass so he's careful with the retort most time. Easily offended, seems to fall into some type of sick romanticism stalking of whomever took a shit on him last.

4. K (all of them, Kawhishitstorm, K..., any Kawhi felcher basically). They have the exact same take as the rest. It's like an ant colony all muttering some binary communication bullshit that doesn't even equate to a blip on the entertainment radar. It's just filler material with a grey name attached to it. Not even worth more description.

5. Da Suns Fan: Posts some of the most vanilla takes on the forum. Tries too hard to go hard but ends up looking like an idiot, and attempts to retreat into some shitty emote or meme as an exit strategy when another stupid, uninteresting shit bomb peters out. Rarely gets any play. I cannot believe I'm mentioning the faggot now actually.

6. Strengthandhonor: Tries to play a neutral ground card but takes pot shots when no one's looking (which is almost always). Another "I'm being watched" faggot who could die tomorrow and no one here would ever ask about where they went.

7. KillaKobe81: This dyslexic mongoloid doesn't know whether to shit or go blind. Posts about having someone on ignore then responds to them. Posts in stanzas as if he's always thumb fucking his phone. Hard to read posts because he's sloppy as fuck, but even if you could decipher the slobber he posts, it's just some regurgitated bullshit he read from ESPN or Lakersground he's trying to pass off as his own take. Only get responses from guys who have a heart, and who likely donate to retarded kids. I'd bet he has a speech impediment as well. It would be the most interesting thing about him.

I realize I could put a lot of shitty posters on this list but it's not about being a shitty poster. It's about being boring. These fuckers are boring as shit, and offer nothing in return for the entertainment they get here. Those of you who start a new thread every 15 seconds are staying off the list by being volume shooters. I won't even mention the club, the list would be endless.

I don't know what your problem is DMC. None of your jokes are funny and your basketball takes are beyond horrible, and there's a good chance you are really obese with low self esteem in real
life. Sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYTwWtcC-o

Im laughing at a CN post...hell must be freezing over.

5 out of 7 and you have to think there's an alt or two running around up in here.

Tried and true, call a vanilla out and vanilla comes out. :lmao

http://fishingandhuntingheaven.com/product_images/FS3.jpg

Fat Hands
05-17-2016, 12:48 PM
Winner, winner chicken dinner!

Fat hands getting beat so bad ... he is regurgitating the same shit over and over.
You lost, move on.

Who makes a list of vanilla posters and then gets shat on by the rank and file? :lol
DMC used to be about something now he is a poor man's DPG trying to play the "I feel sorry for you there must be something wrong with you" card.
But with an ego that big he cant even do that shit right ...did you say chicken?

spurraider21
05-17-2016, 03:30 PM
OP has more than twice as many posts in this thread than the next guy but is acting like the thread is alive because of his trolling ability? :lol

DMC
05-17-2016, 03:38 PM

OP has more than twice as many posts in this thread than the next guy but is acting like the thread is alive because of his trolling ability? :lol

Philo arguing with himself now.

spurraider21
05-17-2016, 03:40 PM
I'm sorry this thread hasn't gone well for you.

And as I already said, hyperbole flew right over your head.

DMC
05-17-2016, 03:43 PM
I contradict myself in just a few posts but call it hyperbole, because I don't understand the meaning of the word.

Responding less than one minute after I post.

Yeah, you're trolled quite easily.

AlexJones
05-20-2016, 10:53 PM

:lmao :lmao

Spurtacular
05-20-2016, 11:25 PM

Chump, tbh.

Spurtacular
05-20-2016, 11:27 PM

Vanilla as fuck, tbh. I wouldn't have even thought of him 'til you said his name.

Gummi Clutch
05-23-2016, 01:16 AM
If you need more people to gang up on DMC I can step in too KillaKobe21 :lol

spurraider21
05-23-2016, 03:03 AM
If you need more people to gang up on DMC I can step in too KillaKobe21 :lol
:lol bumping this thread after days of inactivity... from the guy who's been knob slobbing dmc throughout the thread

Gummi Clutch
05-23-2016, 04:02 AM
:lol bumping this thread after days of inactivity... from the guy who's been knob slobbing dmc throughout the thread
Retard in here par par...and if you had any common sense you'd look at previous posts and see that I've attacked DMC. Not a fan of your dick sucking or the collective trashing with a gang bang requirement. This went over your head of course. So keep at it.

DMC
05-23-2016, 08:53 AM
I set fire to the vanilla hornets' nest and they've been chasing me ever since.