PDA

View Full Version : Crossing the Line: How Donald Trump Behaved With Women in Private

FuzzyLumpkins
05-14-2016, 06:00 PM
Donald J. Trump had barely met Rowanne Brewer Lane when he asked her to change out of her clothes.

Donald was having a pool party at Mar-a-Lago. There were about 50 models and 30 men. There were girls in the pools, splashing around. For some reason Donald seemed a little smitten with me. He just started talking to me and nobody else.

He suddenly took me by the hand, and he started to show me around the mansion. He asked me if I had a swimsuit with me. I said no. I hadn’t intended to swim. He took me into a room and opened drawers and asked me to put on a swimsuit.

–Rowanne Brewer Lane, former companion

Ms. Brewer Lane, at the time a 26-year-old model, did as Mr. Trump asked. “I went into the bathroom and tried one on,” she recalled. It was a bikini. “I came out, and he said, ‘Wow.’ ”

Mr. Trump, then 44 and in the midst of his first divorce, decided to show her off to the crowd at Mar-a-Lago, his estate in Palm Beach, Fla.

“He brought me out to the pool and said, ‘That is a stunning Trump girl, isn’t it?’ ” Ms. Brewer Lane said.

Donald Trump and women: The words evoke a familiar cascade of casual insults, hurled from the safe distance of a Twitter account, a radio show or a campaign podium. This is the public treatment of some women by Mr. Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for president: degrading, impersonal, performed. “That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees,” he told a female contestant on “The Celebrity Apprentice.” Rosie O’Donnell, he said, had a “fat, ugly face.” A lawyer who needed to pump milk for a newborn? “Disgusting,” he said.

But the 1990 episode at Mar-a-Lago that Ms. Brewer Lane described was different: a debasing face-to-face encounter between Mr. Trump and a young woman he hardly knew. This is the private treatment of some women by Mr. Trump, the up-close and more intimate encounters.

The New York Times interviewed dozens of women who had worked with or for Mr. Trump over the past four decades, in the worlds of real estate, modeling and pageants; women who had dated him or interacted with him socially; and women and men who had closely observed his conduct since his adolescence. In all, more than 50 interviews were conducted over the course of six weeks.

Their accounts — many relayed here in their own words — reveal unwelcome romantic advances, unending commentary on the female form, a shrewd reliance on ambitious women, and unsettling workplace conduct, according to the interviews, as well as court records and written recollections. The interactions occurred in his offices at Trump Tower, at his homes, at construction sites and backstage at beauty pageants. They appeared to be fleeting, unimportant moments to him, but they left lasting impressions on the women who experienced them.

What emerges from the interviews is a complex, at times contradictory portrait of a wealthy, well-known and provocative man and the women around him, one that defies simple categorization. Some women found him gracious and encouraging. He promoted several to the loftiest heights of his company, a daring move for a major real estate developer at the time.

He simultaneously nurtured women’s careers and mocked their physical appearance. “You like your candy,” he told an overweight female executive who oversaw the construction of his headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. He could be lewd one moment and gentlemanly the next.

In an interview, Mr. Trump described himself as a champion of women, someone who took pride in hiring them and was in awe of their work ethic. “It would just seem,” he said, “that there was something that they want to really prove.”

Pressed on the women’s claims, Mr. Trump disputed many of the details, such as asking Ms. Brewer Lane to put on a swimsuit. “A lot of things get made up over the years,” he said. “I have always treated women with great respect. And women will tell you that.”

mas: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html?smid=pl-share

TheSanityAnnex
05-14-2016, 06:14 PM
Should have just titled the thread: Donald Trump not homosexual.

boutons_deux
05-14-2016, 06:27 PM
Donald Trump is racist, xenophobic, misogynistic trashy conman.

I knew you ALL of you gun fellators and rightwingnuts would find none of that repulsive and support Donny T 100%.

TheSanityAnnex
05-14-2016, 07:06 PM
Donald Trump is racist, xenophobic, misogynistic trashy conman.

I knew you ALL of you gun fellators and rightwingnuts would find none of that repulsive and support Donny T 100%.
I don't even support Trump but its too easy to point out the drummed up fear and lies.

boutons_deux
05-14-2016, 07:11 PM
I don't even support Trump but its too easy to point out the drummed up fear and lies.

... because Trump has been spewing so much of it for months, and constantly shifting, flip-fopping, and his people basically said "policies" and "words" don't matter until after he is elected.

TheSanityAnnex
05-14-2016, 07:16 PM
... because Trump has been spewing so much of it for months, and constantly shifting, flip-fopping, and his people basically said "policies" and "words" don't matter until after he is elected.
So then he's not a racist, xenophobic, and misogynistic.

angrydude
05-15-2016, 02:18 AM

no no, don't you get it, anyone who disagrees with boutons about anything is racist, xenophobic, and misogynistic. What they actually think doesn't matter.

boutons_deux
05-15-2016, 08:50 AM

yes, your boy personality-disordered Trump is all that shit and much more. The MX-financed wall is still on, deporting 12M illegals is still on, blocking entry of all Muslims except the London mayor is still on, and his misogyny is goes back decades.

misogyny in private? how about this misogyny on NATIONAL TELEVISION

Kelly "bleeding from wherever"

Hillary in the toilet "is disgusting"

TheSanityAnnex
05-15-2016, 10:14 AM
yes, your boy personality-disordered Trump is all that shit and much more. The MX-financed wall is still on, deporting 12M illegals is still on, blocking entry of all Muslims except the London mayor is still on, and his misogyny is goes back decades.

misogyny in private? how about this misogyny on NATIONAL TELEVISION

Kelly "bleeding from wherever"

Hillary in the toilet "is disgusting"
Explain to me how it IS racist to deport all illegal immigrants but it IS NOT racist to deport some illegal immigrants.

boutons_deux
05-15-2016, 10:22 AM
Explain to me how it IS racist to deport all illegal immigrants but it IS NOT racist to deport some illegal immigrants.

the illegals are being deported because they have done illegal stuff in USA, not because the came to USA illegally.

boutons_deux
05-15-2016, 10:46 AM
‘He humiliated women’: Chris Wallace smacks down Reince Priebus for blowing off Trump’s sexism
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/he-humiliated-women-chris-wallace-smacks-down-reince-priebus-for-blowing-off-trumps-sexism/

you know Fox's boy Trump is really bad when even Fox gets on Trump's sexism/misogyny assholiness.

boutons_deux
05-15-2016, 10:51 AM
Trump Rails Against NYT Report About His Private Interactions With Women

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/nyt-report-women-trump-rails?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

TheSanityAnnex
05-15-2016, 11:11 AM
the illegals are being deported because they have done illegal stuff in USA, not because the came to USA illegally.

You are wrong. So again, explain to me how it IS racist to deport all illegal immigrants but it IS NOT racist to deport some illegal immigrants.

U.S. Immigration Plans Deportation Raids Targeting Women And Children
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. immigration officials are planning a month-long series of raids in May and June to deport hundreds of Central American mothers and children found to have entered the country illegally, according to sources and an internal document seen by Reuters.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/immigration-deportation-women-children_us_57355067e4b060aa7819f09d

TheSanityAnnex
05-15-2016, 02:40 PM
And off he ran

rmt
05-16-2016, 11:21 AM
Model featured in Trump 'hit piece' slams NY Times, says her story was 'spun'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/16/model-featured-in-trump-hit-piece-slams-ny-times-says-her-story-was-spun.html

And the NYT's authors' response (scroll down for full interview):

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/16/gayle_king_questions_trumps_ex-girlfriend_she_clearly_seems_to_be_walking_back_co mments_she_made_or_didnt_make.html

DMX7
05-16-2016, 11:46 AM
http://www.motherjones.com/files/trump-women-cropped_0.jpg

clambake
05-16-2016, 11:52 AM
he has really pissed off a girl named mitt

boutons_deux
05-16-2016, 02:02 PM
Donald Trump's shocking past comments about women
http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/08/08/keeping-them-honest.cnn

ducks
05-16-2016, 02:05 PM
‘He humiliated women’: Chris Wallace smacks down Reince Priebus for blowing off Trump’s sexism
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/he-humiliated-women-chris-wallace-smacks-down-reince-priebus-for-blowing-off-trumps-sexism/

you know Fox's boy Trump is really bad when even Fox gets on Trump's sexism/misogyny assholiness.

Wallace hates trump
fox has people on their that are so antitrump they are not fair and balance but cnn is not either
NONE ARE

ducks
05-16-2016, 02:06 PM
And off he ran

ducks
05-16-2016, 02:06 PM
trump past is MUCH better then Clinton past

ducks
05-16-2016, 02:09 PM
if we go back on 30 years ago on everyone elected to office we could find things we do not agree with
as long as they did not break the law we should only use the last 5 to 10 years people change they learn from their mistakes

DMX7
05-16-2016, 09:57 PM
ducks, is English your second language?

Mitch
05-16-2016, 10:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw