PDA

View Full Version : Electing a 'Woman" President

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2016, 05:46 PM
:lmao

Hillary just announces she is going to turn the economy (#1 issue with voters) over to her hubby...:lol

HI-FI
05-16-2016, 05:49 PM
Pimps and sex traffickers about to see record profits.

Blake
05-16-2016, 05:52 PM

Hillary just announces she is going to turn the economy (#1 issue with voters) over to her hubby...:lol

Is that a bad thing?

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2016, 05:52 PM
That shit is crazy. She claims she is fighting for American jobs and puts the guy in charge that pushed through NAFTA? Is she really that tone deaf?

rmt
05-16-2016, 05:55 PM
On one hand she's for championing for women's rights and on the other she's gonna turn the economy over to her hubby - way to turn off women - especially young ones who either don't remember the economy under Bill or don't depend on males for anything.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2016, 05:56 PM
:lmao. The Ma Ferguson of National Politics.

rmt
05-16-2016, 05:56 PM
Is that a bad thing?

In our household that would be a bad thing. Hubby earns the bacon, and I manage it.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2016, 06:07 PM
Ma Ferguson for the forum youngsters that don't study Texas History anymore...

Ferguson was born Miriam Amanda Wallace in Bell County, Texas. She studied at Salado College and Baylor Female College. When she was 24, she married James Edward Ferguson, who was then a lawyer.

She got her nickname "Ma" partly from her initials "M. A.", and also because her husband was known as "Pa" Ferguson. They had two daughters, Oudia and Dorris.

James Ferguson served as Governor of Texas from 1915 to 1917. However, he was impeached, convicted, and removed from office during his second term. As part of his conviction, he was not allowed to hold state office in Texas again.[2]

1924 election and first term[edit]
After her husband's impeachment and conviction, Ma Ferguson sought the Democratic nomination for governor, and was elected to office. She told voters that she would follow the advice of her husband and Texas thus would get "two governors for the price of one."[3] A common campaign slogan was, "Me for Ma, and I Ain't Got a Durned Thing Against Pa." Against the odds, Ma Ferguson was elected governor, becoming the first female chief executive of Texas.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-16-2016, 06:43 PM
CC I don't trust your ability to speak for Clinton. Can you actually quote what was said with context.

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.

I would add what you want to hear to that quote as well.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2016, 06:51 PM
CC I don't trust your ability to speak for Clinton. Can you actually quote what was said with context.

I would add what you want to hear to that quote as well.

Google is your fucking friend, asshole.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-16-2016, 07:03 PM
Google is your fucking friend, asshole.

So I'm supposed to prove your point for you. How WC of you.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2016, 07:06 PM
So I'm supposed to prove your point for you. How WC of you.

No stupid. Read it for yourself. There are multiple legitimate news outlets reporting todays news. You really are a lazy fuck.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-16-2016, 07:10 PM
No stupid. Read it for yourself. There are multiple legitimate news outlets reporting todays news. You really are a lazy fuck.

If I am then you are more so. Your claim, fattie, nice to see you won't back it up.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2016, 07:11 PM
If I am then you are more so. Your claim, fattie, nice to see you won't back it up.

It's not a claim dumbfuck. It's todays news. At least TRY not to be a fucking illiterate asshole.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-16-2016, 07:14 PM
It's not a claim dumbfuck. It's todays news. At least TRY not to be a fucking illiterate asshole.

That isn't news. That is you trying ot paraphrase the news. Refer to my first post.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2016, 07:15 PM
What a stupid fuck. In the time it took him to write four ignorant posts he could have actually gone to CNN and read todays lead political story. What a lazy turd.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Here ya go you lazy stupid fuck.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bill+hillary+economy

FuzzyLumpkins
05-16-2016, 07:20 PM
What a stupid fuck. In the time it took him to write four ignorant posts he could have actually gone to CNN and read todays lead political story. What a lazy turd.

Again, I'm not going to make your point for you. Get mad and accuse me of bullshit. Pointing out how easy it is just shows how pigheaded you are. Good job. Have fun repeating yourself.

CosmicCowboy
05-16-2016, 07:55 PM
Again, I'm not going to make your point for you. Get mad and accuse me of bullshit. Pointing out how easy it is just shows how pigheaded you are. Good job. Have fun repeating yourself.

And the fool makes a fool of himself...again

Mitch
05-16-2016, 10:00 PM
At this point the only reason anybody seems to vote for her is being the first female president. She's going to throw us into more war and allow the economy to go down the drain, Bill isn't going to fix that shit :lol

Blake
05-16-2016, 10:07 PM
At this point the only reason anybody seems to vote for her is being the first female president.

I might vote for her this year only to keep Trump out

Shastafarian
05-16-2016, 10:42 PM
Here ya go you lazy stupid fuck.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bill+hillary+economy

You don't really get the internet do you old man? Etiquette says you're supposed to put the link which you eventually provided in the OP. So no, you're the lazy stupid fuck. We can add that to the already descriptive title of Captain in the PEDO-DEFENDER Brigade.

Edit: Shows me for trusting you gave a legit link.

Reck
05-16-2016, 11:20 PM
Based on what he did in the 90s for the economy, it's an OK choice.

I dont know how much stock you can put into that comment either. She said it with a laugh as if joking so we dont know.

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 12:06 AM
Since OP is more interested in defending child molesters than providing links, here's one (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bill-clinton-charge-revitalizing-economy-hillary-clinton/story?id=39132832) for anyone who thinks this topic is worthy of a thread.

Wild Cobra
05-17-2016, 12:28 AM
And the fool makes a fool of himself...again

Do you expect otherwise?

Wild Cobra
05-17-2016, 12:30 AM

Yep.

As if he hasn't shipped enough jobs already to China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc...

Reck
05-17-2016, 12:39 AM
Yep.

As if he hasn't shipped enough jobs already to China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc...

Tell me how Trump is going to bring thos jobs here? Also, why does he have his clothes made in China and not here? Even his faggy hats..

http://i.imgur.com/CK0A9t3.jpg

Wild Cobra
05-17-2016, 12:56 AM
Tell me how Trump is going to bring thos jobs here? Also, why does he have his clothes made in China and not here? Even his faggy hats..

Why this polarized belief system?

Trump's almost as bad in many ways. Still, not as bad as someone who has no executive experience.

Trump will not be a good president. He is however, the lesser of two evils.

TheGreatYacht
05-17-2016, 01:29 AM

Fucking got em, holy shit :wow

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 06:26 AM
You don't really get the internet do you old man? Etiquette says you're supposed to put the link which you eventually provided in the OP. So no, you're the lazy stupid fuck. We can add that to the already descriptive title of Captain in the PEDO-DEFENDER Brigade.

Edit: Shows me for trusting you gave a legit link.

Internet etiquette???? :lmao

You lazy fucks.

I wasn't making some obscure claim from some obscure website like "Bill is a pedophile".

I was referring to the biggest political news story of the day that was being covered extensively by every major new outlet in the english speaking world.

If I mention that Obama is President do I have to provide a fucking link to prove it?

If you lazy fucks would occasionally get off Tinder trying to find someone under 400 pounds that would date you, you might have a little better grasp of what is going on in the world.

TeyshaBlue
05-17-2016, 06:28 AM
:lol

boutons_deux
05-17-2016, 06:52 AM
Slick Willie got snowed by Rubin, etc, signed financial dereg

He ain't no economic wiz nor national economy manager

Anyway, Repugs will continue austerity and obstruct anything that helps the 99%

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 09:22 AM
they may go after 400 pound women, but that still puts them ahead of a piece of shit like you that preys on 7 year old boys.

You really need to kill yourself, you are too big of a piece of shit to continue to steal oxygen from this planet

You really need to focus on getting out of the eighth grade and bulk up before 9th. They pick on loud mouth pussies like you in high school.

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 11:10 AM
Internet etiquette???? :lmao

You lazy fucks.

I wasn't making some obscure claim from some obscure website like "Bill is a pedophile".

I was referring to the biggest political news story of the day that was being covered extensively by every major new outlet in the english speaking world.

If I mention that Obama is President do I have to provide a fucking link to prove it?

If you lazy fucks would occasionally get off Tinder trying to find someone under 400 pounds that would date you, you might have a little better grasp of what is going on in the world.

Considering you have over 30,000 posts on just this one INTERNET forum yeah, I would have assumed you knew etiquette is a thing. Which is why I called you an old man. You don't understand how this works even after spending countless hours here peddling hateful, pedo-defending bullshit. Post a link when you feel narcissistic enough to start an inane thread. Don't make me do your work for you again.

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 11:12 AM
Considering you have over 30,000 posts on just this one INTERNET forum yeah, I would have assumed you knew etiquette is a thing. Which is why I called you an old man. You don't understand how this works even after spending countless hours here peddling hateful, pedo-defending bullshit. Post a link when you feel narcissistic enough to start an inane thread. Don't make me do your work for you again.

Kiss my ass, fucking illiterate loser.

DMX7
05-17-2016, 11:15 AM

Actually, I think that hat is probably a knockoff because Trump talks about how his hats are made in the USA often.

http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-odtrh-wh.htm

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 11:17 AM
Kiss my ass, fucking illiterate loser.

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 11:27 AM
Never forget

Yes, they were minors under the age of consent who obviously consented.

i'm not "blaming" the kids but the fact is those 14 year old athletes were apparently willing to lay there with erections and get jerked off to a happy ending and then willing to accept lots of money to keep silent.

Cry Havoc
05-17-2016, 11:36 AM
Actually, I think that hat is probably a knockoff because Trump talks about how his hats are made in the USA often.

I have to give Trump props for also being against the TPP.

Cry Havoc
05-17-2016, 11:37 AM
Never forget

:wow Holy fuck, what thread was that in?

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 11:38 AM
Never forget

Never forget Shastafarian is jealous his coach won't jerk him off.

Sportcamper
05-17-2016, 11:54 AM
It was not Hillary’s comment about putting Bill on the job task force that bothered me. It is the ongoing clueless arrogance of politicians who think that government creates jobs & not the private sector.

Trill Clinton
05-17-2016, 12:38 PM
Never forget

what.the.fucchttp://i68.tinypic.com/15zh6hy.png

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Quit molesting little boys.

Quit inventing irrelevant straw men. Typical reading comprehension error from an illiterate asshole.

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 01:18 PM
what.the.fucchttp://i68.tinypic.com/15zh6hy.png

Hey Trill...would you have let a coach jerk you off when you were 14?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 01:28 PM

So if they liked it then that means it's okay? WTF is wrong with you, fattie? Making blustering claims about what you would have done when you were 14 is fun and all but ffs you are delusional. Your so old you likely cannot remember 45 years ago all that well to make that claim

You make a post demonstrating how you reflexively get angry about women delegating authority. That means it's something you likely don't do. You are a piece of work, fattie.

Trill Clinton
05-17-2016, 01:32 PM
are you serious? i've never been a victim of child abuse but its ignorant and dangerous to blame children who have. do you carry this same logic over to 14 year old girls too?

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 01:35 PM
So if they liked it then that means it's okay? WTF is wrong with you, fattie? Making blustering claims about what you would have done when you were 14 is fun and all but ffs you are delusional. Your so old you likely cannot remember 45 years ago all that well to make that claim

You make a post demonstrating how you reflexively get angry about women delegating authority. That means it's something you likely don't do. You are a piece of work, fattie.

I'm not rehashing that thread again. If men gave you a hard on when you were a teenager that's your issue not mine.

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 01:37 PM
are you serious? i've never been a victim of child abuse but its ignorant and dangerous to blame children who have. do you carry this same logic over to 14 year old girls too?

Girls don't have to achieve hard on's to be abused. Again, did men give you a woodie in high school?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 01:38 PM
I'm not rehashing that thread again. If men gave you a hard on when you were a teenager that's your issue not mine.

:lol Do you understand that if a man gets a 14 year old girl to be willing that is bad at least right?

Boys should know better is that your rationalization? This is just so fucking backwards and hillbilly like I'm stunned. Your family come by running water and electricity only recently?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 01:39 PM
Girls don't have to achieve hard on's to be abused. Again, did men give you a woodie in high school?

Women get wet. So if a chick gets wet that means she is free game then even if shes 12?

Wild Cobra
05-17-2016, 01:39 PM

You are correct. It is a knock-off.

Reck... do you always believe unreliable internet sources? Shame on you for forwarding a lie. You are as bad as the candidates.

Snoops:

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-hat-china/

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 01:41 PM
:lol Do you understand that if a man gets a 14 year old girl to be willing that is bad at least right?

Boys should know better is that your rationalization? This is just so fucking backwards and hillbilly like I'm stunned. Your family come by running water and electricity only recently?

Chill out. it's 2016. It's OK if male coaches give you an erection.

DisAsTerBot
05-17-2016, 01:41 PM
i know cosmic has said some dumb stuff in the past but holy fuck!

Trill Clinton
05-17-2016, 01:42 PM

i'm uncomfortable with you asking me about my childhood and creating scenarios of me being molested.

girls do become lubricated when aroused, its the equivalent to a male hard on. anyways, how do you know these boys had hard ons?http://i65.tinypic.com/5wcb9c.jpg if a female victim becomes lubricated, is she at fault?http://i65.tinypic.com/5wcb9c.jpg

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 01:47 PM
i'm uncomfortable with you asking me about my childhood and creating scenarios of me being molested.

girls do become lubricated when aroused, its the equivalent to a male hard on. anyways, how do you know these boys had hard ons?http://i65.tinypic.com/5wcb9c.jpg if a female victim becomes lubricated, is she at fault?http://i65.tinypic.com/5wcb9c.jpg

The conversation referenced was specifically about the coach jerking the teenage male athletes off to happy endings. How exactly would one get the happy ending without an erection?

Your female case is a straw man. Pay attention.

DisAsTerBot
05-17-2016, 01:51 PM
is sexual arousal voluntary?

DisAsTerBot
05-17-2016, 01:51 PM
it's sad you're so old and yet so dumb

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 01:54 PM

I don't know. Do you accidentally get erections with men?

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 01:56 PM
Chill out. it's 2016. It's OK if male coaches give you an erection.

That's how you are going to dodge the question? Gay smack? Now please tell people how they need to get out of the 8th grade and the like some more. Youre the most sophomoric poster here.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 01:57 PM
The conversation referenced was specifically about the coach jerking the teenage male athletes off to happy endings. How exactly would one get the happy ending without an erection?

He asked you a question, dimwit, that isn't an argument. Dodge it some more it makes you look that much creepier.

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 01:58 PM
Like I said in the original thread, I played sports from middle school through college and there was no fucking way a male coach was jerking me off.

If you guys feel differently, that's OK. It's 2016. You can do that shit if you want to.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Like I said in the original thread, I played sports from middle school through college and there was no fucking way a male coach was jerking me off.

If you guys feel differently, that's OK. It's 2016. You can do that shit if you want to.

And another dodge. What you would do is irrelevant, dimwit.

That you would turn a blind eye to a pedophile as long as the kid got an erection is the salient point here.

Big Dog
05-17-2016, 01:59 PM
Look-it all the libtards out in full force circle jerking the fuck out of each other..fucking grown ass men doing shit like this.

it's sad you're so old and yet so dumb
This Austinite faggot likes to drop in and throw weak jabs at everything Right-wing related..just throwing that out there..there u just got some attention. Now go fuck your boyfriend behind a barn:lol..

Trill Clinton
05-17-2016, 02:00 PM

i'd need more information on this particular case of child abuse. where the children in question drugged? bribed? were they in a vulnerable state? had they been victims prior to this. not so cut and dry

so its a strawman now that people are pointing out how dumb and dangerous your victim blaming is http://i65.tinypic.com/5wcb9c.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 02:01 PM
Look-it all the libtards out in full force circle jerking the fuck out of each other..fucking grown ass men doing shit like this.

This Austinite faggot likes to drop in and throw weak jabs at everything Right-wing related..just throwing that out there..there u just got some attention. Now go fuck your boyfriend behind a barn:lol..

You're going to have to do better than this if you're going to make us mad, dimwit.

DisAsTerBot
05-17-2016, 02:05 PM

lol "look-it"

your education is showing

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 02:05 PM
And another dodge. What you would do is irrelevant, dimwit.

That you would turn a blind eye to a pedophile as long as the kid got an erection is the salient point here.

I didn't turn a blind eye to it. If you were intellectually honest you would admit I said multiple times in the original thread I'm glad the guy is going to jail. Your pedophile accusations are just ignorant bluster because I kicked your ass in this thread on your laziness and ignorance of current events.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 02:11 PM
I didn't turn a blind eye to it. If you were intellectually honest you would admit I said multiple times in the original thread say I'm glad the guy is going to jail. Your pedophile accusations are just ignorant bluster because I kicked your ass in this thread on your laziness and ignorance of current events.

:lol You sure owned me. . . All you have done is demonstrate your narcissism by demanding others to provide the link. There are other articles with other takes than yours on the issue, fattie.

Your pedophile rationale is very TSA like. Make the socially acceptable claim but argue all the points, facts and logic that support the other position. Politicians do this all the time when they are pandering and people are fools to buy it.

Blake
05-17-2016, 02:14 PM
I don't know. Do you accidentally get erections with men?

Have you ever watched porn and not gotten an erection?

Big Dog
05-17-2016, 02:30 PM
You're going to have to do better than this if you're going to make us mad, dimwit.
:lol I have already won. Look at your uterine blood spatter all over your keyboard

lol "look-it"

your education is showing
:lol Typical overused libtard go-to cop out insult
:lol Willingly taking it up the ass behind your barn

Big Dog
05-17-2016, 02:31 PM
Link him to one of your ex-wife's videos on slutload

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 02:33 PM
:lol You sure owned me. . . All you have done is demonstrate your narcissism by demanding others to provide the link. There are other articles with other takes than yours on the issue, fattie.

Your pedophile rationale is very TSA like. Make the socially acceptable claim but argue all the points, facts and logic that support the other position. Politicians do this all the time when they are pandering and people are fools to buy it.

I never demanded you provide a link, dumbass. More illiterate lack of reading comprehension.

:lmao the worlds not black and white numbnuts. I can say "I'm glad the asshole went to jail" and also say "I can't fucking imagine being a teenage athlete and letting a coach jerk me off".

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 02:34 PM

Maybe if you hadn't been whacking off to porn your wife wouldn't have cucked you.

Blake
05-17-2016, 02:47 PM
Maybe if you hadn't been whacking off to porn your wife wouldn't have cucked you.

I'm take that as a no

Good thread btw. Entertaining.

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 03:22 PM
I'm take that as a no

Good thread btw. Entertaining.

I'll take that as a yes.

Blake
05-17-2016, 03:35 PM

I'll take that as a yes.

I'll take this nonsense as desperation flailing.

Again, great thread. Your self mutilation was hilarious.

DMX7
05-17-2016, 04:06 PM

Reck... do you always believe unreliable internet sources? Shame on you for forwarding a lie. You are as bad as the candidates.

Snoops:

I agree. It's terrible what they're doing to Mr. Trump.

On the other hand, anyone find it odd that the "Veterans for Trump" t-shirt is the most expensive t-shirt his campaign sells? Like he wanted to charge the veterans the most. He probably didn't think of that -- or maybe he did. :lol

http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/category-s/106.htm

Blake
05-17-2016, 04:07 PM

Snoops:

Lol snoops

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 04:11 PM
:wow Holy fuck, what thread was that in?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259207

TSA and CosmicCowboy. Separate they aren't much (less than nothing some would say). But when they join forces they become...THE PEDO-DEFENDER BRIGADE. *horns tooting*

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 04:12 PM
CosmicCowboy is STILL defending child molesters. :lol

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 04:15 PM

TSA and CosmicCowboy. Separate they aren't much (less than nothing some would say). But when they join forces they become...THE PEDO-DEFENDER BRIGADE. *horns tooting*

As you are a charter member of the stupid brigade with zero reading comprehension. No one defended the Pedophile. I'm glad he is in jail. I have said that over and over. It doesn't make me a pedo defender to say "I played sports from middle school through college and had many different coaches. I can't imagine a single situation where I would have laid there and let one of them jack me off."

Now, if you guys can imagine a situation where you would allow it that's your problem.

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 04:32 PM
As you are a charter member of the stupid brigadeOUCH. Got me.

No one defended the Pedophile. Except you. Follow along if you can:

Yes, they were minors under the age of consent who obviously consented.

I'm not saying it was right but those are the facts of the case.

I was just fucking with bookaki but personally I couldn't see myself when I was a teenager letting some coach stroke my dick. Maybe have been a little consenting going on? (understanding that they wern't legal age of consent)

Seriously....would you let a coach stroke your cock when you were 14?

I just know when I was fourteen he wouldn't have been messing with MY cock.

Although I admit letting him do it and then blackmailing him to keep silent was pretty smart.

The charges said he paid a BUNCH of hush money to the victim. I doubt he did this voluntarily.

logic tells me that it would have been extremely difficult for the coach to play with his dick if the 14 year old athlete was resisting.

nope. Dudes a perv. But it was apparently not black and white. More like black and dark gray.

Based on the fact that a 14 year old athlete doesn't have to just lay there with an erection while a grown man jacks him off.

So that was you defending the actions of a serial child molester. And you continue to do it. Incredible.

It doesn't make me a pedo defender to say "I played sports...I can't imagine a single situation where I would have laid there and let one of them jack me off."In fact it does. I understand you're too stupid to understand how it does, but everyone except TSA sees it. You're a pedo-defender. Not even people on max sentences for killing their wives defend pedophiles. But you do. How does that make you feel?

Now, if you guys can imagine a situation where you would allow it that's your problem.Consent. Look it up in reference to "age of". Maybe then you'll understand why your suppositions are completely batshit insane. Pedo-defender.

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 04:44 PM

Keep wishing it had been you and the coach.

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 05:13 PM
As you are a charter member of the stupid brigade with zero reading comprehension. No one defended the Pedophile. I'm glad he is in jail. I have said that over and over. It doesn't make me a pedo defender to say "I played sports from middle school through college and had many different coaches. I can't imagine a single situation where I would have laid there and let one of them jack me off."

Now, if you guys can imagine a situation where you would allow it that's your problem.

No one defended the pedophile. You conveniently clipped that out in your dishonest cut and pastes. That doesn't mean I have to identify with the teenage athletes that let the coach jerk them off. I'll leave that to you.

ducks
05-17-2016, 06:01 PM
wtf thread

Wild Cobra
05-17-2016, 06:01 PM
I agree. It's terrible what they're doing to Mr. Trump.

On the other hand, anyone find it odd that the "Veterans for Trump" t-shirt is the most expensive t-shirt his campaign sells? Like he wanted to charge the veterans the most. He probably didn't think of that -- or maybe he did. :lol

http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/category-s/106.htm

Most veterans are quite well off. What percentage of draft age served in Vietnam? I'll bet the percentage of veterans in hard times are less than the percentage of non-veterans.

Politics like their classes to tug on heartstrings.

Cry Havoc
05-17-2016, 06:15 PM

That is one of the saddest threads in Spurstalk history.

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 06:20 PM
That is one of the saddest threads in Spurstalk history.

Only if you can't comprehend simple english sentences in their entirety and in context. The fact that I don't boohoo over healthy teenage athletes that let their coach jerk them off doesn't make me a pedophile defender. I'm glad he is in jail. I wish the athletes had exercised their option of refusing the Pedos advances.

Cry Havoc
05-17-2016, 06:28 PM
Only if you can't comprehend simple english sentences in their entirety and in context. The fact that I don't boohoo over healthy teenage athletes that let their coach jerk them off doesn't make me a pedophile defender. I'm glad he is in jail. I wish the athletes had exercised their option of refusing the Pedos advances.

I personally think it's hilarious how obviously ignorant you are of Psychology and the mentality that exists in a relationship like that, yet continue to speak like an authority on the subject. It's amusing.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2016, 06:30 PM
So many hypocrites in that thread.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshxyycgs2.jpeg

Does saying the 16 year old kid involved in a 9 hour threesome with these two teachers was willing make me a pedophile defender?

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 07:19 PM
:rollin

The Pedo-Defender Brigade is out in full force! They can't comprehend that just because they say things like, "I'm not defending that child molester" or "I'm glad that child molester went to prison", doesn't make their defense of that child molester non-existent. Keep on keepin on guys. Defend that child molester with your dying breath. :tu for your persistence. Denny Hastert appreciates your support.

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 07:21 PM
No one defended the pedophile.Except you and TSA. Literally everyone can see this.

You conveniently clipped that out in your dishonest cut and pastes. I cut out you and TSA trying to say you wanted that pedo to go to jail while openly campaigning for him against his victims.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 07:23 PM
:lol I have already won. Look at your uterine blood spatter all over your keyboard

:lol Typical overused libtard go-to cop out insult
:lol Willingly taking it up the ass behind your barn

Megalomaniacal delusions are typical from you. I always liked terming you the nihilist dimwit. Ever since I called you that you've been on this frothin crusade trying to get me back.

I understand you and the most you can get out of me is pity. I do pity you.

CosmicCowboy
05-17-2016, 07:28 PM
Except you and TSA. Literally everyone can see this.
I cut out you and TSA trying to say you wanted that pedo to go to jail while openly campaigning for him against his victims.

yep....dishonest and hysterically making untrue claims. No one said Hastert wasn't a pedophile. Everyone said he should go to jail. No one 'campaigned" for Hastert. You blatantly lie and quite honestly I'm tired of responding to your lies.

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 07:33 PM
yep....dishonest and hysterically making untrue claims. No one said Hastert wasn't a pedophile. Everyone said he should go to jail. No one 'campaigned" for Hastert. You blatantly lie and quite honestly I'm tired of responding to your lies.

:lol and yet here you are. My "lies" are just your own quotes. Don't lose faith in the Pedo-Defender Brigade. I'm sure you guys will have another conservative to defend in due time.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2016, 07:42 PM
Shastafarian ---stop dodging this question.

So many hypocrites in that thread.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshxyycgs2.jpeg

Does saying the 16 year old kid involved in a 9 hour threesome with these two teachers was willing make me a pedophile defender?

Wild Cobra
05-17-2016, 07:46 PM

I can't help but say this again.

Your confirmation bias exposes you, and others who do the same, as a completer fool. You believe these lies because the support you belief system.

Please verify things like this before posting them.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2016, 08:01 PM

Your confirmation bias exposes you, and others who do the same, as a completer fool. You believe these lies because the support you belief system.

He won't be back to admit he was wrong. He'll pretend he never said it just like this one with me.

Retroactively classified which means they were labeled top secret after the fact. They weren't classified when she sent them. We have been through this.

Yes we have been through, yes you are wrong, and yes you still need your hand held.

But the details in those "Classified" stamps — which include a string of dates, letters and numbers describing the nature of the classification — appear to undermine this account, a Reuters examination of the emails and the relevant regulations has found.
The new stamps indicate that some of Clinton's emails from her time as the nation's most senior diplomat are filled with a type of information the U.S. government and the department's own regulations automatically deems classified from the get-go — regardless of whether it is already marked that way or not.
In the small fraction of emails made public so far, Reuters has found at least 30 email threads from 2009, representing scores of individual emails, that include what the State Department's own "Classified" stamps now identify as so-called 'foreign government information.' The U.S. government defines this as any information, written or spoken, provided in confidence to U.S. officials by their foreign counterparts.
This sort of information, which the department says Clinton both sent and received in her emails, is the only kind that must be "presumed" classified, in part to protect national security and the integrity of diplomatic interactions, according to U.S. regulations examined by Reuters.
"It's born classified," said J. William Leonard, a former director of the U.S. government's Information Security Oversight Office (ISOO). Leonard was director of ISOO, part of the National Archives and Records Administration, from 2002 until 2008, and worked for both the Bill Clinton and George W. Bush administrations.
"If a foreign minister just told the secretary of state something in confidence, by U.S. rules that is classified at the moment it's in U.S. channels and U.S. possession," he said in a telephone interview, adding that for the State Department to say otherwise was "blowing smoke."

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QQ0BW20150821

Shastafarian
05-17-2016, 08:15 PM
Shastafarian ---stop dodging this question.

"Dodging" a whopper of a question there. My answer is, "maybe...but defending Dennis Hastert definitely makes you a pedophile defender." Are you satisfied with my answer? :rollin

Those women took advantage of an underage boy. They committed a crime. Now while that boy may have been "willing", the state and federal government RIGHTLY don't allow a CHILD to make decisions like that because they are children. Do you comprehend age of consent yet Pedo-Defender? If CC is the captain, does that make you his lieutenant?

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2016, 08:27 PM
"Dodging" a whopper of a question there. My answer is, "maybe...but defending Dennis Hastert definitely makes you a pedophile defender." Are you satisfied with my answer? :rollin

Those women took advantage of an underage boy. They committed a crime. Now while that boy may have been "willing", the state and federal government RIGHTLY don't allow a CHILD to make decisions like that because they are children. Do you comprehend age of consent yet Pedo-Defender? If CC is the captain, does that make you his lieutenant?

No shit a minor can't give consent I've said that repeatedly. That underage boy took advantage of an awesome situation. Same could be said for the situation of the 17 year old getting his dick sucked by Hastert, but I don't claim to know his sexuality.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2016, 08:29 PM
A minor can be willing and still be sexually assaulted. Not rocket science here.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 08:37 PM

While you are good at regurgitating criticisms leveled at you whenever a GOP figure or issue is criticized, you don't know how to apply them properly.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 08:39 PM
The TSA and CC way: state mitigating and exculpatory arguments exclusively to support the disgraced then make the socially acceptable thesis when called on it. Have the best of both worlds even if it makes you a nihilist dimwit.

Reck
05-17-2016, 08:41 PM

Snoops:

It has been confirmed long ago. None of this is made up. You and sanity are gullible fucks.

But Trump does the same thing. Many of his products are made outside the United States. Most Donald J. Trump ties (http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/07/01/donald-trump-china-made-ties-sotu-intv.cnn/video/playlists/china-u-s-tensions/) are made in China. Some Donald J. Trump suits (http://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-Plaid-Button-Regular/dp/B00TR8TIVS/ref=sr_1_7?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1457457107&sr=1-7&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=Trump&refinements=p_89%3ADonald+Trump) are also made in China.

Donald J. Trump signature men's dress shirts are made in China (http://www.amazon.com/Trump-Donald-Twill-Stripe-Shirt/dp/B003YUBGCY/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1457463089&sr=1-1&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=Trump+dress+shirts), Bangladesh (http://www.amazon.com/Trump-Regular-Suiting-Plaid-Frost/dp/B00V6IB39W/ref=sr_1_3?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1457463089&sr=1-3&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=Trump+dress+shirts) or "imported (http://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-Signature-Cotton-Collar/dp/B00G00BRQK/ref=sr_1_5?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1457457107&sr=1-5&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=Trump&refinements=p_89%3ADonald+Trump)," meaning they were made abroad.

And it's not just Donald's products. Harvard professor and trade expert Robert Lawrence analyzed over 800 items in the Ivanka Trump fashion line. There are shoes, dresses, purses and scarves. All are "imported (http://www.lordandtaylor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lord-and-taylor/brand/ivankatrump/shoes?site_refer=AFF001&mid=40480&siteID=QFGLnEolOWg-Vir5I0JIxZ0RXbfyC43sTg)."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/08/news/economy/donald-trump-trade/

How about you do some research eh?

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2016, 08:48 PM
It has been confirmed long ago. None of this is made up. You and sanity are gullible fucks.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/08/news/economy/donald-trump-trade/

How about you do some research eh?
Find a single quote of me saying Trumps swag wasn't made in China. I'll save you time, you won't.

So what are your thoughts on the Rueters article? Are you done claiming none of the emails were classified at the time sent?

Reck
05-17-2016, 09:03 PM
Find a single quote of me saying Trumps swag wasn't made in China. I'll save you time, you won't.

So what are your thoughts on the Rueters article? Are you done claiming none of the emails were classified at the time sent?

No I meant when it comes to everything Hillary. You take everything you read on her for concrete facts. Things are more complex than just laying fault.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2016, 09:09 PM
No I meant when it comes to everything Hillary. You take everything you read on her for concrete facts. Things are more complex than just laying fault.
Are you still disputing the fact that those emails were classified when sent? :lol

Reck
05-17-2016, 09:38 PM
Are you still disputing the fact that those emails were classified when sent? :lol

They were.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2016, 09:51 PM
They were.
Were what?

Winehole23
05-17-2016, 10:01 PM
I'll bet the percentage of veterans in hard times are less than the percentage of non-veterans.

Returning veterans are twice as likely to become chronically homeless as other Americans, according to Veterans Inc. (http://www.veteransinc.org/about-us/statistics/) Women veterans are four times as likely to become homeless as male veterans.

http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/homeless-veterans-statistics/2015/06/17/id/651049/#ixzz48yMzlYJU

Winehole23
05-17-2016, 10:04 PM
Veteran homelessness affects vets for nearly six years on average, compared to four years on average among non-veterans, according to Green Doors (http://www.greendoors.org/facts/veteran-homelessness.php).

Winehole23
05-17-2016, 10:05 PM
About 40 percent of homeless vets are African American or Hispanic, according to the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans (http://nchv.org/index.php/news/media/background_and_statistics/). African Americans account for just over 10 percent of the veteran population while Hispanics represent less than four percent of vets in the United States.

Winehole23
05-17-2016, 10:06 PM
The number of homeless veterans in America was estimated at 49,933 in January 2014, according to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/press/press_releases_media_advisories/2014/HUDNo_14-103), the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness. That was a decline by 33 percent, or 24,837 people, from 2010 due to national efforts to deal with the problem.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/homeless-veterans-statistics/2015/06/17/id/651049/#ixzz48yO5xr7d
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now! (http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/RateObama/Rate-Obama-on-His-Job-Performance/id/97/kw/default/?dkt_nbr=plvukdte)

Winehole23
05-17-2016, 10:07 PM
the WC ratio -- and consistency -- of exactly wrong takes continues to amaze

DMX7
05-18-2016, 05:08 PM
Most veterans are quite well off. What percentage of draft age served in Vietnam? I'll bet the percentage of veterans in hard times are less than the percentage of non-veterans.

Are you sure about that?

boutons_deux
05-18-2016, 06:28 PM
"Most veterans are quite well off."

any estimate of how many are destitute or homeless?

Winehole23
05-18-2016, 08:33 PM
see the previous page

Wild Cobra
05-18-2016, 08:40 PM
"Most veterans are quite well off."

any estimate of how many are destitute or homeless?

OK, tell us.

What percentage of veterans are in that category compared to non veterans?

Wild Cobra
05-18-2016, 08:41 PM
see the previous page

The previous page is 100 posts. Care to specify?

Winehole23
05-19-2016, 07:30 AM
start ten posts back. good luck finding it!

Blake
05-19-2016, 08:40 AM
OK, tell us.

What percentage of veterans are in that category compared to non veterans?

Lol "you disprove my stupid claim" :cry

Wild Cobra
05-19-2016, 11:50 AM
Well, Oregon democrats voted 55.5% for Sanders vs. 42.9% for sHillary.

http://gov.oregonlive.com/election/

Winehole23
05-19-2016, 01:25 PM
Nationally, according to Gallup (http://www.gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx), there have been more Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents in the U.S. every year since 1991, when the pollsters started consistently measuring party leanings. According to Pew (http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/), Democrats have outnumbered Republicans since FDR was president, with the sole exception of 1995, when Republicans had a 1-point advantage.

http://api.theweek.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/Pew%20Chart.png?itok=us7j379a (Pew Research Center)

(http://www.people-press.org/interactives/party-id-trend/)

It's hard to escape the conclusion that if Democrats voted, they would win a lot more. The fact that they don't should probably worry Hillary Clintonhttp://theweek.com/articles/623728/never-underestimate-democrats-ability-blow-presidential-race