PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Why Aren't we talking about Westbrooks travel?

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 12:10 AM
I mean it was clearly a travel, pretty pivotal moment as well, there was an official right there.. Wtf is going on with these refs ?

DPG21920
05-17-2016, 12:18 AM
Everyone is talking about it. Senior VP of officiating said it was a missed call but copped out for refs:

DMC
05-17-2016, 12:29 AM
You know damn well you can't trust the Borgias.

Gummi Clutch
05-17-2016, 12:36 AM
he was saying timeout to the official, it was fine

InRareForm
05-17-2016, 12:49 AM
you don't call that when you know they are going to call timeout. stop crying.

DPG21920
05-17-2016, 12:54 AM

Do you call intentional fouls at the end of the game though when you know they are going to foul :lol?

TheGreatYacht
05-17-2016, 12:54 AM
Only pussies and assholes blame officiating.

Why do Lakers fans care so much about the Warriors?

InRareForm
05-17-2016, 12:57 AM
Do you call intentional fouls at the end of the game though when you know they are going to foul :lol?

touche lol

Thread
05-17-2016, 01:12 AM
Here we go with the fucking officiating.

Molotov
05-17-2016, 01:58 AM

Shutup faggot.

DAF86
05-17-2016, 02:00 AM
Lakers bandwagonners getting mad. :lol

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 02:08 AM

Lol kawhi...

Mal
05-17-2016, 02:23 AM
:lmao that travel no call. "refs were focus on Thompson" - all fucking 3 of them, were watching everywhere but not at Westbrook feet. :lmao NBA

Chris
05-17-2016, 02:25 AM

Pussies and assholes the lot of them.

Molotov
05-17-2016, 02:28 AM
:lmao that travel no call. "refs were focus on Thompson" - all fucking 3 of them, were watching everywhere but not at Westbrook feet. :lmao NBA

:lol Today's NBA.

lefty
05-17-2016, 02:47 AM
Only P and A's blame the officiating

Thread
05-17-2016, 03:06 AM
Pussies and assholes the lot of them.

GD right.

DarrinS
05-17-2016, 06:55 AM
They missed it, but not nearly as controversial as other missed calls we've seen.

Killakobe81
05-17-2016, 06:59 AM

This game was not loss there ...bad call but all it did was nail the coffin that was already shut. this game was lost in the 3rd.
State took bad shots kept turning the ball over and ...
Westbrook willed his team to this win.

Props to him durant the role players and Billy D.

Thread
05-17-2016, 07:05 AM
They missed it, but not nearly as controversial as other missed calls we've seen.

Don't start that officiating shit, DS.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating and get beat in Texas twice.

unleashbaynes
05-17-2016, 07:33 AM
Only pussies and assholes vacate the forum until the Spurs are done and it's safe to come out of their little snake holes.

Thread
05-17-2016, 07:43 AM
Only pussies and assholes vacate the forum until the Spurs are done and it's safe to come out of their little snake holes.

You weren't Champ. I was well within my rights.

Gettin' beat in Texas not once, but, twice.

ha, ha.

DMC
05-17-2016, 10:16 AM
You weren't Champ. I was well within my rights.

Gettin' beat in Texas not once, but, twice.

ha, ha.
Get back in your lane and pray for ping pong balls.

daslicer
05-17-2016, 10:35 AM
Only pussies and assholes blame officiating.

Why do Lakers fans care so much about the Warriors?

They don't want Lebron to win another ring and feel threatened that if does happen it will harm Kobe's legacy.

Killakobe81
05-17-2016, 11:19 AM
They don't want Lebron to win another ring and feel threatened that if does happen it will harm Kobe's legacy.

No it wont tbh ...
Many people feel LeBron has already surpassed Kobe ...
Those that dont 5-3 wont change anything ...
Duncan was the bigger threat tbh but again many thought he was ahead of Kobe anyways

I can only speak for my self not all Laker fans but I enjoyed the fastbreak style (reminds me of showtime) and as a coach appreciate the hard work that it took for a Curry to become a backtoback MVP.

I also like the Thunder and the only troll I ever created here was back in 2012 to mess with Spur fan.
Westbrook is the best Bruin we have in the NBa right now so I have no issue if he wins a ring ...
Plus I was one of the few here who argued durant over Oden in the draft ... despite my "vanilla takes" :lol

I would root for either of these teams over Cavs but if Cavs win I hope Lebron wins 6 tbh ...
I would love to see James pass Kobe/Duncan and even Jordan in rings (to piss off Jordan lovers) but I doubt either happen.

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 11:29 AM

You are without a doubt the saltiest poster post elimination.

DMC
05-17-2016, 12:26 PM
Pretty sure two assholes can fit into that lane. Off you go. :downspin:

Killakobe81
05-17-2016, 12:33 PM

That's his normal demeanor tbh ...
but he gets extra full of piss and vinegar around this time of year ...
you can mark it like a chick's period flow ...

Clipper Nation
05-17-2016, 12:55 PM
L.A. Warriors fans are salty as fuck :lol

Thread
05-17-2016, 01:17 PM

Everything you have, all 5 NBA Titles you owe to those balls and the tank.

Thread
05-17-2016, 01:18 PM
L.A. Warriors fans are salty as fuck :lol

Not you though,,,you keep frittering along with two fronts, happier than a pig in shit.

You look pisser, CN.

Thread
05-17-2016, 01:19 PM

There is no link twixt Kobe & James.

Big Dog
05-17-2016, 01:25 PM
OP is a piece of shit faggot Warriors fan

Killakobe81
05-17-2016, 01:25 PM
There is no link twixt Kobe & James.

exactly
it was Duncan vs. Kobe but even that is a stretch tbh
Lebron must battle his legacy out with Wade/Durant/Kiwi/PG/Cp3/Melo
Kobe? Pierce/McGrady/Iverson/Nash/Ray allen/VC

Thread
05-17-2016, 01:28 PM
exactly
it was Duncan vs. Kobe but even that is astretch tbh
Kobe? Pierce/McGrady/Iverson/Nash/Ray allen

Exactly. It never got outside [message boards].

SpursforSix
05-17-2016, 01:31 PM

Bend over, I'll fucking show you balls and the tank.

Killakobe81
05-17-2016, 01:31 PM
For Timmy it is Dirk/Malone/Cwebb/Shaq/KG/Dwight

Thread
05-17-2016, 01:36 PM
Bend over, I'll fucking show you balls and the tank.

:lol

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 02:04 PM
Pretty sure two assholes can fit into that lane. Off you go. :downspin:

I wouldn't fit in the grand canyon with you next to me. So you better crawl up your own ass hole and save your self some more embarrassment.

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 02:05 PM
Not you though,,,you keep frittering along with two fronts, happier than a pig in shit.

You look pisser, CN.

CN life ended when the the Cripples got eliminated, but it really stung him hard when the Spurs got knocked out in such embarrassing fashion.

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 02:05 PM
That's his normal demeanor tbh ...
but he gets extra full of piss and vinegar around this time of year ...
you can mark it like a chick's period flow ...

Damn :lol

ambchang
05-17-2016, 02:27 PM
For Timmy it is Dirk/Malone/Cwebb/Shaq/KG/Dwight

Now that Timmy got Kobe beaten to a pulp, it's that they should be comparing legacies all together.

I agree Kobe should be compared to the TMacs and Carters and Iversons though.

Tim vs. Shaq is an argument, Dirk and Garnett are basically the Kobes of PFs, not like the Jordan's of PF like Tim.

DMC
05-17-2016, 03:45 PM
I wouldn't fit in the grand canyon with you next to me. So you better crawl up your own ass hole and save your self some more embarrassment.
Lose some fucking weight then. Good lord we let you into our country and you try to over eat right away.

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 03:46 PM
Lose some fucking weight then. Good lord we let you into our country and you try to over eat right away.

Step away from the Mirror DMC. You talkin to your self again Chubby.

DMC
05-17-2016, 03:46 PM

You're saying Tim Duncan is all that. Forever you've been trying to say he's not even part of it.

DMC
05-17-2016, 03:47 PM
Step away from the Mirror DMC. You talkin to your self again Chubby.

http://fishingandhuntingheaven.com/product_images/FS3.jpg

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 03:48 PM
http://fishingandhuntingheaven.com/product_images/FS3.jpg

O shit, let me get my retard machine to be on your level. Hang on.

DMC
05-17-2016, 03:50 PM
O shit, let me get my retard machine to be on your level. Hang on.
I didn't see The Machine logged in.

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 03:51 PM
I didn't see The Machine logged in.

Damn, Ill need to turn the power extra high today to keep up with you.

DMC
05-17-2016, 03:52 PM
Damn, Ill need to turn the power extra high today to keep up with you.

Leave it there for your upcoming season.

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 03:55 PM
Leave it there for your upcoming season.

https://media.giphy.com/media/rald7zukvtDoc/giphy.gif
Do you plan on being a retard next year as well? I believe there is a new model out, while i search for it, enjoy your boat trip home video.

DMC
05-17-2016, 03:57 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/rald7zukvtDoc/giphy.gif
Do you plan on being a retard next year as well? I believe there is a new model out, while i search for it, enjoy your boat trip home video.

I plan on reminding you and your brethren who choose to shack up here about your team every chance I get. You'll need those cute memes next season, you're wasting them now (you don't mind recycling them so maybe not).

Killakobe81
05-17-2016, 05:29 PM
Now that Timmy got Kobe beaten to a pulp, it's that they should be comparing legacies all together.

I agree Kobe should be compared to the TMacs and Carters and Iversons though.

Tim vs. Shaq is an argument, Dirk and Garnett are basically the Kobes of PFs, not like the Jordan's of PF like Tim.

Just because Tim is clearly better than Cwebb doesnt mean they should not be compared because they were peers and there was time that Cwebb's prime intersected with Tim's and they played the same position more or less.

We already said Tim was over Kobe you dont have to repeat it every time. Just sayng it makes more sense to group the players as I did because those players actually defended each other from time to time.

Kobe cant defend Duncan on the block and Tim cant defend Kobe on the perimeter.
Only at this site and legacy wise doesnt make any sense to truly compare the two ...

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 05:41 PM
I plan on reminding you and your brethren who choose to shack up here about your team every chance I get. You'll need those cute memes next season, you're wasting them now (you don't mind recycling them so maybe not).

There is fat jokes for days chubz, dont worry. As for reminding me, do what ever it takes to forget what a failure Pop and and Jim and the Spurs in general are. Losing with the second most stacked team in the NBA with the best coach, and HCA.. :lol

DMC
05-17-2016, 05:44 PM
There is fat jokes for days chubz, dont worry. As for reminding me, do what ever it takes to forget what a failure Pop and and Jim and the Spurs in general are. Losing with the second most stacked team in the NBA with the best coach, and HCA.. :lol
Keep responding. It shows you're not interested. :lol

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 05:47 PM
Keep responding. It shows you're not interested. :lol

coming from the guy that has littered ST since 5/12 :lmao

ambchang
05-17-2016, 05:47 PM
Just because Tim is clearly better than Cwebb doesnt mean they should not be compared because they were peers and there was time that Cwebb's prime intersected with Tim's and they played the same position more or less.

We already said Tim was over Kobe you dont have to repeat it every time. Just sayng it makes more sense to group the players as I did because those players actually defended each other from time to time.

Kobe cant defend Duncan on the block and Tim cant defend Kobe on the perimeter.
Only at this site and legacy wise doesnt make any sense to truly compare the two ...

When do you have to be the same position to be compared?

I know what you are doing, Tim > Kobe so let's avoid talking about that. Let's talk about Kobe vs carter instead.

DMC
05-17-2016, 05:48 PM
coming from the guy that has littered ST since 5/12 :lmao
and again! Flop fish flop!

whitemamba
05-17-2016, 06:43 PM
and again! Flop fish flop!

flopping.. now eat chubz EAT!

Killakobe81
05-17-2016, 06:48 PM
When do you have to be the same position to be compared?

I know what you are doing, Tim > Kobe so let's avoid talking about that. Let's talk about Kobe vs carter instead.

I aint doing anything i already conceded that point multiple times what else is there to discuss? Outside of who is greater you normally compare players that competed against each other. We compare hakeem to david Shaq and duncan not to LeBron and Kobe. :lol

I am just pointing out that it makes more sense that way but we already know you are suffering from Kobe withdrawls and keep inserting him in posts,threads that are unrelated ...like a chick who cant stop talking about their ex.
Its funny but sad ...

ambchang
05-18-2016, 07:45 AM
I aint doing anything i already conceded that point multiple times what else is there to discuss? Outside of who is greater you normally compare players that competed against each other. We compare hakeem to david Shaq and duncan not to LeBron and Kobe. :lol

Didn't stop you from comparing Kobe to Duncan for years and years prior though.

And yes, people compare Hakeem, Shaq and Robinson to Lebron and Kobe, that's what those all time lists are for.

I am just pointing out that it makes more sense that way but we already know you are suffering from Kobe withdrawls and keep inserting him in posts,threads that are unrelated ...like a chick who cant stop talking about their ex.
Its funny but sad ...

:lol I keep inserting him in posts, threads that are unrelated?
See below:

exactly
it was Duncan vs. Kobe but even that is a stretch tbh
Kobe? Pierce/McGrady/Iverson/Nash/Ray allen/VC

Keep track of your own posts, please.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 07:49 AM
Didn't stop you from comparing Kobe to Duncan for years and years prior though.

And yes, people compare Hakeem, Shaq and Robinson to Lebron and Kobe, that's what those all time lists are for.

:lol I keep inserting him in posts, threads that are unrelated?
See below:

Keep track of your own posts, please.

Yes you do.
Kobe was related to that point your example makes no sense.
I already agreed that you do compare across positions in "lists" ...outside of that it makes little sense. If you are saying Lebron is the best player in the game bar none or MJ is the GOAT of course you are comparing against all players ...
normally you compare players against others of similar position skill-set or that competed against each other.

ambchang
05-18-2016, 08:55 AM
Yes you do.
Kobe was related to that point your example makes no sense.

Why does it make little sense? You pulled Kobe into this out of nowhere. In fact, you pulled in the Duncan vs. Kobe thing out of no where.

I already agreed that you do compare across positions in "lists" ...outside of that it makes little sense. If you are saying Lebron is the best player in the game bar none or MJ is the GOAT of course you are comparing against all players ...

You were talking about legacies, legacies creates all-time lists.

normally you compare players against others of similar position skill-set or that competed against each other.

But not when comparing legacies.