PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Dont fall asleep on the Cavaliers

lebomb
05-17-2016, 06:47 AM
Everyone thinks the title is coming from the west......... Warriors or Thunder. Im tellin ya, dont fall asleep on the Cavaliers, they are quietly whoppin ass. Yes, they are in the East, but remember they gave GS a decent series even without Kyrie and Love in last years finals. I see no reason that they cannot get it done this year. A hungry Lebron wanting to bring the title home to Cleveland is scary. A Lebron that is now in the shadow of Curry is scary. Kyrie back and Love back is damn sure scary.

I have Cleveland winning it this year myself. :claw

Thread
05-17-2016, 06:51 AM
James won't have Wade.
James won't have Amy.
James won't have Allen.

He gets so nervous when the goin' gets tough.

Killakobe81
05-17-2016, 06:56 AM
They are a legit threat and COULD pose the same problems OKC does to SAS/GS ...
Here is the problem their recent play has been led by small ball lineups not big ones ...

Either way they will be more rested and healthier than either West team.
They still have the best player so of course they have as decent shot.
But unlike Thread I question Love and Kyrie being able to raise/maintain their level of play.
James despite some stutters has proven he can in the Finals ...

Killakobe81
05-17-2016, 07:02 AM
For those wanting to buy the koom-bye-yah of team first and stars, size and iso doesnt matter ...

OKC and Cleveland may just flip the NBA script back to the 90's/early 00's
star dominant teams using lots of iso, pnr and punishing the boards.
we will see which style wins out ...
Power ball vs. pace and space

siraulo23
05-17-2016, 07:47 AM
if the dubs advance, they win it all
if the thunder advances, cavs will ring

lebomb
05-17-2016, 08:09 AM
if the dubs advance, they win it all
if the thunder advances, cavs will ring

Really? How so? Lebron won two games all by himself, and the only reason they lost is he ran out of gas and had NO help. He has help now.

Captivus
05-17-2016, 08:33 AM
I dont think anyone is falling asleep on the Cavaliers...

lebomb
05-17-2016, 09:37 AM
I dont think anyone is falling asleep on the Cavaliers...

Well, everyone is saying GS period. Noone is giving the Cavs a chance. Thats falling asleep my man.

Captivus
05-17-2016, 12:00 PM
Well, everyone is saying GS period. Noone is giving the Cavs a chance. Thats falling asleep my man.

I think they are mostly talking about OKC vs GSW...I mean...how many believe CLE has no chance?? Really?

lebomb
05-17-2016, 12:10 PM
I think they are mostly talking about OKC vs GSW...I mean...how many believe CLE has no chance?? Really?

Check out ESPNs expert predictions. None of them have Cleveland winning it all.

K...
05-17-2016, 12:20 PM
I think if OKC gets two or three games they will give cle the blueprint to beat gsw. If gsw comes back strong then they should be able to match the Cavs.

It's really about who has the most depth. Those spurs always ahead of the curve.