PDA

View Full Version : CNN = Clinton News Network

Ghazi
05-17-2016, 11:00 AM
Everyday you go on cnn.com they have unflattering pictures of Donald Trump with weird facial expressions and make him out to be a bad guy. Meanwhile, all of CLinton's shenanigans are swept under the rug... it's obvious that CNN has a pro-Clinton agenda, in fact so does the entire media... and I'm not sure why... many informed people politically seem to despise this woman, whereas she gets a lot of her support from the media and those who don't know a thing about politics, the special interest groups, etc.. is anyone else noticing this obvious CNN bias toward Clinton?

Why is the entire media aligned against the Donald when Clinton (and formerly Cruz/Carson) were just as ridiculous as Trump? Trump is a ridiculous character, but that's who I'm voting for president unless Sanders somehow makes a comeback.

Cry Havoc
05-17-2016, 11:24 AM
Shock value vs wanting to be perceived as fair and even-handed.

Let's not pretend that the negative attention Trump has received has greatly impacted him. In fact, if it has, it's been a boon to his campaign, as he has fairly deftly used the negativity to bolster his support.

FkLA
05-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Time Warner, who owns CNN, is a major Shillary donor. The snake is basically in bed with every big company so yeah they're definitely biased in her favor. They treat Bernie like shit too.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 01:31 PM
Shock value vs wanting to be perceived as fair and even-handed.

Let's not pretend that the negative attention Trump has received has greatly impacted him. In fact, if it has, it's been a boon to his campaign, as he has fairly deftly used the negativity to bolster his support.

We'll see how that carries over from the general. The dispossessed white conservatives of the GOP base are used to being marginalized and empathize. The establishments types both hate him and we'll have to see about the independents but the polling suggests he will not fare well there either. I am an independent and if Texas looks close I will vote for Hillary.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 01:33 PM
And who the fuck watches cable news? I'd rather read reuters, yahoo, or watch one of the major NY networks like CBS frankly. That is where I get my fluff news.

Cry Havoc
05-17-2016, 05:54 PM
We'll see how that carries over from the general. The dispossessed white conservatives of the GOP base are used to being marginalized and empathize. The establishments types both hate him and we'll have to see about the independents but the polling suggests he will not fare well there either. I am an independent and if Texas looks close I will vote for Hillary.

It's pretty amazing, and telling, that despite basically EVERY political analyst in the country recognizing that the GOP base is dying as the boomers age out, they need to appeal to new groups of voters.

Instead, they've doubled, tripled, and now quadrupled down on the only base of support they have and spent trillions of dollars to alienate voters from bases they are going to need not just to win elections but to survive as a political party.

I think in 20 years it will go down as the greatest folly in the history of modern politics. The GOP has 55,000,000 Hispanic potential voters in the US who are almost entirely Catholic. They have so many connections to them that it would be a simple matter to flip a large majority of them over.

Instead, they increased their racist rhetoric and exclusionary practices. You really have to wonder how idiotic their leadership is. They had the potential to have both the wealthiest people in the country and a strong surge in minorities in the same voting spectrum. They lit a match to the latter and watched as Hillary just waltzed in to take the former. Unfathomable incompetence.

ducks
05-17-2016, 06:02 PM
And who the fuck watches cable news? I'd rather read reuters, yahoo, or watch one of the major NY networks like CBS frankly. That is where I get my fluff news.

yahoo is very liberal
faces kisses liberal pussies

FuzzyLumpkins
05-17-2016, 07:18 PM
yahoo is very liberal
faces kisses liberal pussies

reuters definitely isn't. I read the economist and foreign policy as well.

You are probably one of those that thinks that the AP is liberal too. If you actually buy Fox's slogan then I can understand why you would think that.

Ghazi
05-18-2016, 12:59 PM
I dont watch CNN anymore... I just lurk it to laugh here and there... its become a total joke of a network... I think everyone is waking up to the reality of news like Sky, FOX, and CNN...

Spurminator
05-18-2016, 04:46 PM
Unless you are 80+ years old and you're waiting around to die, I don't see how you can spend more than 5 minutes watching cable news.