PDA

View Full Version : Goddess Judy - Dolls

SpursforSix
05-17-2016, 04:09 PM
Goddess…I watch you…I only see glimpses through the slats of the fence. If you were to peer between them, you might see me before I can duck down. Is this the life I’m confined to? Spending afternoons in a rusted out car in an old lot. I’m happy though. With the hope that you’ll want to come join me for a sweaty tryst.

You’re so good with the children. I wish I could be 7 again. Just to have you put your loving hands on my back and push me on the swing set. There’s a man in your life I know. But he can’t show you the devotion that I can. He watches the kids when you’re not looking. Often disappearing with one into your house. I want so badly to tell you what I know about him. But I believe in winning you over with my perseverance.

And so I persevere. Here in this metal box. A jail of sorts but with a window to heaven.

I make paper dolls of you…of us…together. When the children are gone and you’ve gone to bed. The bittersweet moment of knowing I must go home soon but knowing I’ll see you anon.
The dolls…I desire that one might blow into your yard and into your sweet hands. Giving you pause…to wonder if there’s someone else out there for you…out here for you.

MultiTroll
05-17-2016, 04:59 PM
http://sacounselingcenter.com/

SpursforSix
03-20-2017, 07:36 PM
Bump.

I forget the order