PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Who do we want: Simmons or Ingram?

Thebesteva
05-17-2016, 11:00 PM
I don't watch much college ball tbh...not my thing but I hear all the hype is with simmons. Personally, if I'm the Lakers I take Ingram since Simmons is dying to be a Laker. Let him go to Philly and grow a few years then we'll get him when he's in his prime. It's how we always do things tbh.

Silver&Black
05-17-2016, 11:03 PM
You'll get who the 6ers don't want, tbh.

Thread
05-17-2016, 11:08 PM
Let somebody else buy it.

We need another Swaggy P like & needs a road trip to that cement pond up in Oklahoma.

DMC
05-17-2016, 11:16 PM
Lakers need a legit center. Everything else is floating around already.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2016, 11:35 PM
Life just continues to suck for Spursfan. We'll be ringing again very soon. While you guys are the new Utah Jazz... lol, my stomach hurts... lol???

Venti Quattro
05-17-2016, 11:38 PM
Whoever Philly passes up on

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2016, 11:40 PM
Whoever Philly passes up on

Good times are a coming, Venti.

Buddy Mignon
05-17-2016, 11:41 PM
Let somebody else buy it.

We need another Swaggy P like & needs a road trip to that cement pond up in Oklahoma.

Dude, you're grouchy when you're not on top.

Thread
05-17-2016, 11:46 PM
Dude, you're grouchy when you're not on top.

WTF?

Chris
05-18-2016, 12:16 AM
Simmons wants some kind of shoe deal from Nike and is heavily pursuing the Lakers :lol

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-lakers-a-key-factor-in-ben-simmons-decision-to-sign-shoe-deal/
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--ben-simmons-shifts-shoe-strategy-000608913.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Jzone
05-18-2016, 12:18 AM
I like Simmons but I'd be cool with Ingram. Are there any injured centers the Sixers can draft?

Chris
05-18-2016, 12:20 AM
http://www.trbimg.com/img-573b6a53/turbine/la-sp-sn-lakers-draft-lottery-do-not-post-2016-001/750/750x422

Buddy Mignon
05-18-2016, 12:27 AM
WTF?

We're not trading anything.

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2016, 12:51 AM
its a perimeter players league that is hell bent on scorers

lakers should draft a chucker scorer, and then fill the remaining spots to build around him...

are they still building around a snitch?

Mal
05-18-2016, 02:10 AM
its a perimeter players league that is hell bent on scorers

lakers should draft a chucker scorer, and then fill the remaining spots to build around him...

are they still building around a snitch?

They`ll max out DeRozan so chucker legacy will continue

Venti Quattro
05-18-2016, 02:25 AM
Good times are a coming, Venti.

Once Durant or George come, bench players will be lining up so Luke hopefully can build a 2nd unit

LkrFan
05-18-2016, 04:23 AM
Simmons wants some kind of shoe deal from Nike and is heavily pursuing the Lakers :lol

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-lakers-a-key-factor-in-ben-simmons-decision-to-sign-shoe-deal/
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--ben-simmons-shifts-shoe-strategy-000608913.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

This is what I was alluding to in the other thread. His agent will pull a power move and force him to LA. He'd have too much to lose (literally and monetarily) by going to Philly.

JamStone
05-18-2016, 08:41 AM
I think it depends on what the Lakers are planning for the rest of their off season plans.

If the Lakers are looking to get back into contention immediately and spend their money on a couple of marquee free agents, then I think they would hope for Ingram. While Simmons might have the NBA body right now and a higher ceiling, I think Ingram can contribute at a high level for a winning team right now as a complementary piece, as a supporting role player. If he's only asked to hit open jumpers as a third or fourth option and play tough defense, I think Ingram can handle that and do it well.

If the Lakers are going to blow it all up and start completely from scratch, then I think they hope for Simmons and gameplan for the next couple seasons to continue to be bad or perhaps average in terms of team record. But if they pick Simmons, then they have to make him "the guy" they build around. Then they do what Cleveland did with LeBron and give him the keys to the franchise, play him 35+ minutes a game regardless of how well or poorly he does and don't worry about wins or losses, only his development. The risk obviously is that he may not be superstar material. He has the type of talent to be like a Tracy McGrady but also has the bust potential of a Michael Beasley. In between, maybe he's a Lamar Odom type which I've seen suggested in other threads. That's not bad at all, but it's also not the type of career arc you want from a #1 overall who is perceived to have superstar potential.

If I'm the Lakers, I actually probably prefer Simmons just because with their long history of superstars and this opportunity this high in the draft, you hope for another one. Not just an all star, not just a great player. But the type of superstar who has the ability to be great, help make his team great, and help his team get in position to win championships. While I probably agree that Ingram might be the better player right now, there is legitimate potential that Simmons could become a superstar type player in the league. I think that's what the Lakers need more than just a really good player like Ingram.

Ultimately, who the Lakers and their fans want doesn't matter since who the Lakers get depends entirely on the Sixers and who they select first.

Buddy Mignon
05-18-2016, 09:05 AM
I think it depends on what the Lakers are planning for the rest of their off season plans.

If the Lakers are looking to get back into contention immediately and spend their money on a couple of marquee free agents, then I think they would hope for Ingram. While Simmons might have the NBA body right now and a higher ceiling, I think Ingram can contribute at a high level for a winning team right now as a complementary piece, as a supporting role player. If he's only asked to hit open jumpers as a third or fourth option and play tough defense, I think Ingram can handle that and do it well.

If the Lakers are going to blow it all up and start completely from scratch, then I think they hope for Simmons and gameplan for the next couple seasons to continue to be bad or perhaps average in terms of team record. But if they pick Simmons, then they have to make him "the guy" they build around. Then they do what Cleveland did with LeBron and give him the keys to the franchise, play him 35+ minutes a game regardless of how well or poorly he does and don't worry about wins or losses, only his development. The risk obviously is that he may not be superstar material. He has the type of talent to be like a Tracy McGrady but also has the bust potential of a Michael Beasley. In between, maybe he's a Lamar Odom type which I've seen suggested in other threads. That's not bad at all, but it's also not the type of career arc you want from a #1 overall who is perceived to have superstar potential.

If I'm the Lakers, I actually probably prefer Simmons just because with their long history of superstars and this opportunity this high in the draft, you hope for another one. Not just an all star, not just a great player. But the type of superstar who has the ability to be great, help make his team great, and help his team get in position to win championships. While I probably agree that Ingram might be the better player right now, there is legitimate potential that Simmons could become a superstar type player in the league. I think that's what the Lakers need more than just a really good player like Ingram.

Ultimately, who the Lakers and their fans want doesn't matter since who the Lakers get depends entirely on the Sixers and who they select first.

Blow what up/ We only have six fucking players... four of them were rookies. We have a clean slate with the perfect players coming out of college to build our future around, We're not trading a damn thing unless its for Lebron or Durant.

DMC
05-18-2016, 09:26 AM
Blow what up/ We only have six fucking players... four of them were rookies. We have a clean slate with the perfect players coming out of college to build our future around, We're not trading a damn thing unless its for Lebron or Durant.
That's what you think. The Lakers don't develop guys. They have to have top level talent to be competitive. The fans won't stand for rebuilding.

Thread
05-18-2016, 09:55 AM
That's what you think. The Lakers don't develop guys. They have to have top level talent to be competitive. The fans won't stand for rebuilding.

Now you sound like Midst.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 10:16 AM

now on this ...we agree.

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2016, 10:19 AM

roflmao u think 6 of ur players in any package is worth a durant or lebron deal? the only chance of getting either player is through FA, no way some team is going to accept a trade for trash ... no.2 pick is not going to get a trade done... no player wants to go play with a rookie in a rebuilding mode, those top FA players are in win mode now

DMC
05-18-2016, 10:45 AM
Now you sound like Midst.

This is proven throughout Lakers history. What rebuilding period have they gone through where they didn't reach out and acquire top level talent to get them over the hump?

Just in the last two decades you've had Shaq, Howard, Gasol, Artest, Nash, Malone and Payton signed as free agents. You didn't draft Kobe Bryant. Magic, Worthy, Baylor, West, those were all drafted and none of those are walking through that door in uniform.

So basically none of your success in the past 16 years has come as a result of drafting good players. You could argue that's because you weren't high enough in the draft to get one. I'd argue that there were only a few available and only one or two that could have made a significant difference.

DMC
05-18-2016, 10:48 AM
roflmao u think 6 of ur players in any package is worth a durant or lebron deal? the only chance of getting either player is through FA, no way some team is going to accept a trade for trash ... no.2 pick is not going to get a trade done... no player wants to go play with a rookie in a rebuilding mode, those top FA players are in win mode now

There's going to be a half life for the post Kobe era where good free agents don't want to come in under the "you're not Kobe" umbrella, have him commenting via Twitter on all your games, have him courtside judging you and hearing all the bullshit. Also, if Jim is going to be gone and Jeanie is taking over, just wait until that settles out to see how it plays out. The organization is still a fucking reality TV mess since Dr Buss died.

LkrFan
05-18-2016, 10:50 AM
This is proven throughout Lakers history. What rebuilding period have they gone through where they didn't reach out and acquire top level talent to get them over the hump?

Just in the last two decades you've had Shaq, Howard, Gasol, Artest, Nash, Malone and Payton signed as free agents. You didn't draft Kobe Bryant. Magic, Worthy, Baylor, West, those were all drafted and none of those are walking through that door in uniform.

So basically none of your success in the past 16 years has come as a result of drafting good players. You could argue that's because you weren't high enough in the draft to get one. I'd argue that there were only a few available and only one or two that could have made a significant difference.

1992 through the summer of 1996. The only flaw was trading Eddie and Seldom Campbell for Rice. Cost us another 2 chips with that trade.

Thread
05-18-2016, 10:53 AM

So basically none of your success in the past 16 years has come as a result of drafting good players. You could argue that's because you weren't high enough in the draft to get one. I'd argue? that there were only a few available and only one or two that could have made a significant difference.

None of your success would exist if you didn't strike the tank template.

You've nary room.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 10:59 AM

I agree with this ...
that is why I think we should go the slow rebuild ...
I know Harrison Barnes is overrated but right now our SF's are ... Anthony Brown and Swaggy P

Barnes 100x better than anything we have ...

DMC
05-18-2016, 11:00 AM

You've nary room.

You don't draft well. We did. I have plenty of room.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 11:08 AM
and I agree that durant/LeBron dreams are beyond fantasy ...

RsxPiimp
05-18-2016, 11:09 AM
I'm torn. All we get are glimpses. I like Ingram so much, at worst he can be a Tayshaun Prince type of player but Simmons is an all world talent, if it wasn't for those whispers that he had a bad work ethic, he's a no brainer at #1. He can always work on his shooting.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 11:12 AM
I think LA doesn't have a choice. But I think they get Ingram. Simmons, although he has more bust potential (seemingly) than you'd like to have a #1 pick to have has too much of a ceiling to pass on imo.

Ingram has a higher floor & is safer and may end up being a better fit. Have to hope he turns into KD-lite

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 11:19 AM
It doesn't matter what LAs off season plans are. They get who they get & there's no choice :lol. It's not like they are going to change their plans based on who PHI doesn't choose.

Like every year, LA is going to go back to the well that's been dry. They will try to shortcut the process and sign whatever "names" they can. If they pull a Lebron/KD then they are in business. If they whiff on the difference makers (and they will) they will go after DeRozan types. It makes no difference who they draft - we know this is who LA is.

IMO laker fans just need to hope by dumb luck LA misses out on the mid tier FA and lucks into doing things the right way. They will have to be forced into it though. It won't be their plan.

Thread
05-18-2016, 11:19 AM
You don't draft well. We did. I have plenty of room.

Who the hell did you draft?

DJR210
05-18-2016, 11:22 AM
Who's "we" tbh? You're ashamed of the Lakers name, now it's "we" when you're holding the #2 pick :lol

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 11:25 AM

DMC is wrong ...
It's not that we dont draft well ...
We never draft is the problem ...
Trading future picks for the present

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 11:29 AM

Is this a serious question!? Spurs have had one lottery pick in the past 19 years and nailed it with Duncan. Since then they have never picked inside of the top 20 other than when they traded Hill for INDY pick and grabbed who? 2x DPOY "he's going to be a problem" and FMVP Kawhi. That alone is better than anything LA has done with their lottery picks.

But in between those picks? Only drafted Tony Parker. Manu Ginobili. Tiago Splitter. Cory Joseph. Ian Mahinmi. Luis Scola. Many of which won titles with SA and others who have long actual NBA careers.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 11:35 AM
Kills a is partially right. LA had a built in advantage with FA and rode that wave and gave up their picks for the most part. But the past two years with their lottery picks? They certainly don't look as good as Kawhi (and obv not Tim). Randle & Russ may turn out well but doesn't look like La hit home runs despite being in the lottery and they get their 3rd chance in a row now.

SA hits homers in the lottery and outside of it.

Buddy Mignon
05-18-2016, 11:41 AM
Is this a serious question!? Spurs have had one lottery pick in the past 19 years and nailed it with Duncan. Since then they have never picked inside of the top 20 other than when they traded Hill for INDY pick and grabbed who? 2x DPOY "he's going to be a problem" and FMVP Kawhi. That alone is better than anything LA has done with their lottery picks.

But in between those picks? Only drafted Tony Parker. Manu Ginobili. Tiago Splitter. Cory Joseph. Ian Mahinmi. Luis Scola. Many of which won titles with SA and others who have long actual NBA careers.

We drafted Magic, Worthy, Eddie Jones, Van Exel, and Kobe. That trumps anything you have to offer. In fact... that starting five would win a title.

RsxPiimp
05-18-2016, 11:46 AM
We drafted Magic, Worthy, Eddie Jones, Van Exel, and Kobe. That trumps anything you have to offer. In fact... that starting five would win a title.

Bynum was an AS talent too, unfortunately he was made of glass.

The Gemini Method
05-18-2016, 11:50 AM
Whomever they pick or whatever they do in the offseason will make for an interesting summer. I think Philly wants to eradicate that bad taste in their mouth and win back a fickle fanbase. They haven't had the top pick since they drafted the Answer. I'm thinking they go Simmons with the overall top pick hoping they'll catch lightning in a bottle for a second time. That would me we'll more than likely draft Ingram. Both guys need a little bit of time to adjust to the Pro game. It won't be over night when we'll see dividends if we do indeed keep the 2nd pick. However, as evident through the brethren posters and the fanbase at large, Laker fans have next to little patience. That is the burden of the success they've become accustomed to over the years.

I don't see them landing a marquee superstar like KD or LeBron. Both are on the precipice of winning an NBA title. Why would they leave greener pastures for what has become a circus that is the Los Angeles Lakers. I'm weary of DeRozan and Whiteside. They're definitely quality pieces to have, but they don't scream playoffs with the talent around them. I, though, have to be real and admit that I didn't watch many Raptors' games or Heat games. That is due to my bias towards the Western Conference and the weakness of stomach that I developed watching the Kobe Chuck Retirement Party.

For a lifelong Laker fan, this is it though.

This is the last year that I will tolerate the incompetence of the Front Office. If we can't solidify the team and make them at least competitive in the ultra-tough Western Conference, then I expect them to at least dispose of Jim as the head of Basketball Operations. I think Mitch gets a pass since they did keep their 2nd pick and they did hire Luke Walton. No sense in getting rid of Kupchak based on the new hire unless he flounders and we do worse than a 17-65 record. I am hoping for a 13-15 game improvement next year. While that may be a pipe dream, it's a step that needs to happen. So I think Ingram will be the choice.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 11:54 AM

No. We are talking current years under current management. The ones who had Tim & Kobe and their ability.

8FOR!3
05-18-2016, 12:04 PM
Ben Simmons is such a dominant athlete I don't really think his bust potential is all that high. But he can't shoot and there's a decent chance he'll never be able to. His shot is THAT bad. Might be worse than MKG coming out of college. I remember him at least being able to shoot the mid range (not good, but he still made a few.)

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 12:07 PM
If he can't shoot and can't improve there that's a bust for a #1 pick unless he's a DPOY or something.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 12:08 PM
Whomever they pick or whatever they do in the offseason will make for an interesting summer. I think Philly wants to eradicate that bad taste in their mouth and win back a fickle fanbase. They haven't had the top pick since they drafted the Answer. I'm thinking they go Simmons with the overall top pick hoping they'll catch lightning in a bottle for a second time. That would me we'll more than likely draft Ingram. Both guys need a little bit of time to adjust to the Pro game. It won't be over night when we'll see dividends if we do indeed keep the 2nd pick. However, as evident through the brethren posters and the fanbase at large, Laker fans have next to little patience. That is the burden of the success they've become accustomed to over the years.

I don't see them landing a marquee superstar like KD or LeBron. Both are on the precipice of winning an NBA title. Why would they leave greener pastures for what has become a circus that is the Los Angeles Lakers. I'm weary of DeRozan and Whiteside. They're definitely quality pieces to have, but they don't scream playoffs with the talent around them. I, though, have to be real and admit that I didn't watch many Raptors' games or Heat games. That is due to my bias towards the Western Conference and the weakness of stomach that I developed watching the Kobe Chuck Retirement Party.

For a lifelong Laker fan, this is it though.

This is the last year that I will tolerate the incompetence of the Front Office. If we can't solidify the team and make them at least competitive in the ultra-tough Western Conference, then I expect them to at least dispose of Jim as the head of Basketball Operations. I think Mitch gets a pass since they did keep their 2nd pick and they did hire Luke Walton. No sense in getting rid of Kupchak based on the new hire unless he flounders and we do worse than a 17-65 record. I am hoping for a 13-15 game improvement next year. While that may be a pipe dream, it's a step that needs to happen. So I think Ingram will be the choice.

Well said ... although I cant agree with this is the last year part. I wish I could take a hardline like that but I can't. I have been behind this team so long. For me I just did not buy LP and refused to purchase any Laker related merch or tix. Last year was the least I have watched the Lakers in almost 30 years of fandom.

I wish the rest of the fan-base was as realistic as you are Gemini but they are not.
I have no problem watching a young team develop but the fan-base is star crazy ...
and the fan base demanding.

I am also weary of DD and Whiteside. Crazy thing is Barnes and Fezili have done even less and will also want max money ... I cannot agree to that tbh. But what are realistic alternatives?

As for Jimbo and Mitch not sure how one guy is blameless but the other is not?
Really i just want to see the Buss kids play nice, stay out of the media and let West's son and Mitch handle the basketball ops but Mitch is accountable same as Jimbo in my book.

We will land no big fish Laker fans need to be realistic.
Yesterday was a good day ... but we have so much more work to do
32-35 wins is a realistic goal depending on realistic signings.
I dont think we make playoffs for another year or two which is sad but reality.

Thread
05-18-2016, 12:08 PM

I'm not talking about the tank that enabled Duncan. And neither will you.

You traded for that pick on Parker.

I'll grant you The Pile. It was an electric pick.

The rest are pedestrian.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 12:10 PM
You're an idiot. Spurs made every single pick I listed. They didn't trade for anything.

Thread
05-18-2016, 12:12 PM
You're an idiot. Spurs made every single pick I listed. They didn't trade for anything.

Fuck you then. Call me an idiot.

Stay away from me.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 12:16 PM
Kills a is partially right. LA had a built in advantage with FA and rode that wave and gave up their picks for the most part. But the past two years with their lottery picks? They certainly don't look as good as Kawhi (and obv not Tim). Randle & Russ may turn out well but doesn't look like La hit home runs despite being in the lottery and they get their 3rd chance in a row now.

SA hits homers in the lottery and outside of it.

Of course but is the SAS bar realistic for LAL?
Has any other franchise consistently drafted THAT well?
Spurs get no bonus for Duncan he was KAT times ten ...everyone would have drafted Timmy.
Spurs get credit for Kiwi of course and Tony/Manu but how many years ago were those?

Of course the Spurs have drafted well from where they have and should be applauded for it but they have drafted 4 stars and 3 of those were drafted over a decade ago. The rest probably wont be much better than Randle/Russell tbh Splitter might be done already.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 12:21 PM
Of course but is the SAS bar realistic for LAL?
Has any other franchise consistently drafted THAT well?
Spurs get no bonus for Duncan he was KAT times ten ...everyone would have drafted Timmy.
Spurs get credit for Kiwi of course and Tony/Manu but how many years ago were those?

Of course the Spurs have drafted well from where they have and should be applauded for it but they have drafted 4 stars and 3 of those were drafted over a decade ago. The rest probably wont be much better than Randle/Russell tbh Splitter might be done already.

Randle/Russ were lottery picks though. Spurs consistently draft NBA quality players and this is what LA fans need to understand if they are serious about being ok with LA taking their time. They will need to not only value picks but draft well with them. Esp in the lottery.

When you don't nail a lottery pick it hurts badly if you can't overcome it in FA and it delays the climb back to the playoffs.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 12:22 PM
Fuck you then. Call me an idiot.

Stay away from me.

You don't get to spout nonsense, act high and mighty like you can't be wrong and expect not to be called out. Grow up.

If you were here to learn it would be different. You're not. You're here to act like an idiot.

ambchang
05-18-2016, 12:36 PM
Can't wait for the Lakers to draft Derrick Coleman 2.0.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 12:39 PM
Randle/Russ were lottery picks though. Spurs consistently draft NBA quality players and this is what LA fans need to understand if they are serious about being ok with LA taking their time. They will need to not only value picks but draft well with them. Esp in the lottery.

When you don't nail a lottery pick it hurts badly if you can't overcome it in FA and it delays the climb back to the playoffs.

again who were the stars we missed out on Oakafor? Rodney hood? Please.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 12:39 PM

Spur fan wanted us to draft the poor man's Al Jeff last year ...

ambchang
05-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Spur fan wanted us to draft the poor man's Al Jeff last year ...

And they somehow managed to do worse.

Brazil
05-18-2016, 12:44 PM

:lol except you did not draft Kobe you traded for his pick

The Gemini Method
05-18-2016, 12:44 PM
Well said ... although I cant agree with this is the last year part. I wish I could take a hardline like that but I can't. I have been behind this team so long. For me I just did not buy LP and refused to purchase any Laker related merch or tix. Last year was the least I have watched the Lakers in almost 30 years of fandom.

I wish the rest of the fan-base was as realistic as you are Gemini but they are not.
I have no problem watching a young team develop but the fan-base is star crazy ...
and the fan base demanding.

I am also weary of DD and Whiteside. Crazy thing is Barnes and Fezili have done even less and will also want max money ... I cannot agree to that tbh. But what are realistic alternatives?

As for Jimbo and Mitch not sure how one guy is blameless but the other is not?
Really i just want to see the Buss kids play nice, stay out of the media and let West's son and Mitch handle the basketball ops but Mitch is accountable same as Jimbo in my book.

We will land no big fish Laker fans need to be realistic.
Yesterday was a good day ... but we have so much more work to do
32-35 wins is a realistic goal depending on realistic signings.
I dont think we make playoffs for another year or two which is sad but reality.

Very true. I want to blame both Jim and Mitch. However, I can't deny that Mitch has done well in the past and I don't want to bevy any of the finger pointing at him just yet. I don't know the inner workings inside Lakerland and what transpires behind closed doors. So my hard line stance is one of a lack of patience in ineptitude. I hope that we do become competitive. That we make the effort to build forward instead of hoping for the home run that we've had in the past. You're spot-on with the account of our fanbase. The ludicrous belief that we should get everyone whenever we choose to. Unfortunately, it isn't like that with how the kids are nowadays. It's about the "me" gratification and we're stuck in the glory days. Which, isn't all that bad, but to linger on and hope that we can just run back and re-tool like the old days is asinine. However, the NBA is the one sport that doesn't need pieces to generate success like the NFL. You can get one player whom may lead a transcendent move. Like you said, patience is a virtue lost on the majority of Laker fans. That is the price we are paying with the success that Dr. Buss gave us and its time to develop some patience.

whitemamba
05-18-2016, 12:45 PM

Hes 19 man, give him another year or so to see if he can improve. If he scrubs it up next year, we will all shred him together.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 12:45 PM

to early to tell ...
But i know it's what YOU want ...

But that matters little to me ... it was a good day yesterday regardless.

Bitter bitches mad their ROFL 17 wins and no lotto pick posts/threads went to shit ...

whitemamba
05-18-2016, 12:46 PM
I hear that Philly is def taking Simmons.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 12:50 PM
Very true. I want to blame both Jim and Mitch. However, I can't deny that Mitch has done well in the past and I don't want to bevy any of the finger pointing at him just yet. I don't know the inner workings inside Lakerland and what transpires behind closed doors. So my hard line stance is one of a lack of patience in ineptitude. I hope that we do become competitive. That we make the effort to build forward instead of hoping for the home run that we've had in the past. You're spot-on with the account of our fanbase. The ludicrous belief that we should get everyone whenever we choose to. Unfortunately, it isn't like that with how the kids are nowadays. It's about the "me" gratification and we're stuck in the glory days. Which, isn't all that bad, but to linger on and hope that we can just run back and re-tool like the old days is asinine. However, the NBA is the one sport that doesn't need pieces to generate success like the NFL. You can get one player whom may lead a transcendent move. Like you said, patience is a virtue lost on the majority of Laker fans. That is the price we are paying with the success that Dr. Buss gave us and its time to develop some patience.

The thing that is crazy ...what other choice do we have?
LeBron is not coming.
Ditto Durant.
Whiteside, DD, Horford ...none of those guys are good enough to carry a young team to the play-offs.
Even if we get two of those guys we still miss the playoffs and have less ping pong balls
and on top all of that we will have to overpay to get them.
'eff that.
Keep building brick by brick.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 12:51 PM
I hear that Philly is def taking Simmons.

Doesnt matter to me ..
A case can be made for both ...
plenty of experts prefer Ingram ...
More prefer Simmons ...

05-18-2016, 12:53 PM

:lmao truff bomb

DMC
05-18-2016, 01:01 PM

You've nary room.

You answered yourself already.

David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, Kawhi Leonard, Goran Dragic, Leandro Barbosa, Luis Scola, Tiago Splitter, George Hill, Corey Joseph etc...

The Gemini Method
05-18-2016, 01:01 PM
The thing that is crazy ...what other choice do we have?
LeBron is not coming.
Ditto Durant.
Whiteside, DD, Horford ...none of those guys are good enough to carry a young team to the play-offs.
Even if we get two of those guys we still miss the playoffs and have less ping pong balls
and on top all of that we will have to overpay to get them.
'eff that.
Keep building brick by brick.

Yes. LeBron is on the wrong side of 30. Durant has durability issues. While it would be nice to have that "Marquee" player, it's not a guarantee that they'll hold up especially in those 2 stars' situation. They've put in sooo many miles on their bodies that they could be a shell of what they once were. It's fool's gold to think they'll give us the ultra-star that we have grown accustomed to.

The mid-tier players you mentioned are nice pieces but they'll definitely won't lead us to a ring on their own. It has to be done naturally and by piece-by-piece. I'm glad that we'll at least get to see what the future holds. We said thanks to Kobe and now the next chapter is upon us. What that entails is anybody's guess. But if we can follow a recipe like the Celtics have done, then I don't mind it one bit.

ambchang
05-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Hes 19 man, give him another year or so to see if he can improve. If he scrubs it up next year, we will all shred him together.

to early to tell ...
But i know it's what YOU want ...

But that matters little to me ... it was a good day yesterday regardless.

Bitter bitches mad their ROFL 17 wins and no lotto pick posts/threads went to shit ...

Don't kill the messenger guys. Okafor finished 5th in ROY voting despite all the negative off court stuff he did. D'Bust didn't.

Also, as much of a headcase as Okafor has the potential to be, he didn't snitch out his teammates.

DMC
05-18-2016, 01:10 PM
1992 through the summer of 1996. The only flaw was trading Eddie and Seldom Campbell for Rice. Cost us another 2 chips with that trade.
That's not rebuilding through the draft unless you think Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel and Derrick Fisher were the missing pieces. Maybe HIV himself coming back? I don't consider that rebuilding through the draft. If you just mean adding pieces, every team has done that but the conversation was regarding whether the Lakers would reload or rebuild so you're talking about reloading I think.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 01:11 PM
Don't kill the messenger guys. Okafor finished 5th in ROY voting despite all the negative off court stuff he did. D'Bust didn't.

Also, as much of a headcase as Okafor has the potential to be, he didn't snitch out his teammates.

As he should have he did put up better numbers and god bless him ...

Did Kiwi win ROY?
How about Steph curry?
Russell Westbrook?
Kyle Lowry?

All those guys still playing outperforming guys drafted ahead of them and Im pretty sure lessor players finished higher in ROY voting.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 01:29 PM
again who were the stars we missed out on Oakafor? Rodney hood? Please.

It's not about missing out on stars - you can only draft who's there and if there are no stars, you just want the best you can. But I think in last year's draft alone, there could easily be 5-7 players that have better careers than Russell (although time will tell obviously):

Okafor
Prozingis
Winslow
Booker
Hezjona
Mudiay
Turner

They may not, but I agree there were no stars (most likely) other than KAT. But is Russell going to be an above average player? Perhaps - my point was not to judge right now but make a point. You better not miss in the lottery and there are a lot of questions about Russell & Julius at the moment.

Instead of Julius, LA could have had a few guys that look better as well.

DMC
05-18-2016, 01:34 PM
Lakers recent drafts would be fine in a non corrosive environment. The retirement poison that the Buss family pushed on the team for the last 3 years really stunted the growth of the franchise and young players. Bringing in that many head coaches in a short period of time was too disruptive. Even a bad head coach is better than 3 or 4 decent ones when you keep switching loyalties and systems every few months.

ambchang
05-18-2016, 01:41 PM
As he should have he did put up better numbers and god bless him ...

Why should he have a higher ROY vote count than the 2nd pick as a 3rd pick?

Did Kiwi win ROY?
How about Steph curry?
Russell Westbrook?
Kyle Lowry?

All those guys still playing outperforming guys drafted ahead of them and Im pretty sure lessor players finished higher in ROY voting.

Oh sure, problem is that:
1) Kyrie Irving won RoY over Kawhi. Kyrie's still a huge talent. Not to mention Kawhi finished 4th that year, despite being on a winning team and not getting a lot of room to shine. D'Bust was/is on a team that can showcase him as much as he wants.

2) Blake Griffin won in place of Curry. Not to mention Curry had a 0.77ws/48 vs. 0.01 for D'Bust.

3) Rose won RoY, and later MVP. He could still have been elite if it wasn't for injuries.

4) Roy won the RoY that year. Again, if it wasn't for injuries, Roy would still be elite.

Still, we are digressing, the point is, the Lakers can't develop young talent, part of that could be the environment, but I question an organization who clearly put having a circus (short term financial gain) above creating a winning environment (long term stability and success).

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 01:52 PM

1) Kyrie Irving won RoY over Kawhi. Kyrie's still a huge talent. Not to mention Kawhi finished 4th that year, despite being on a winning team and not getting a lot of room to shine. D'Bust was/is on a team that can showcase him as much as he wants.

2) Blake Griffin won in place of Curry. Not to mention Curry had a 0.77ws/48 vs. 0.01 for D'Bust.

3) Rose won RoY, and later MVP. He could still have been elite if it wasn't for injuries.

4) Roy won the RoY that year. Again, if it wasn't for injuries, Roy would still be elite.

Still, we are digressing, the point is, the Lakers can't develop young talent, part of that could be the environment, but I question an organization who clearly put having a circus (short term financial gain) above creating a winning environment (long term stability and success).

ROY votes as valid criteria ...:rollin
nicknames like a bottom tier poster :lmao
Captain Obvious statements "I question an organization ..." no shit, Laker fans question the shit we have done lately starting with the horrid coaching choices. :lol
Besides trying to draw me in a debate what great insight did we gain from the above?

and dont think I didnt get the mention of the player you stick in every conversation btw :lol

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 01:56 PM

Injuries are besides the point ...
the point is you dont judge a draft one year in ..
I would bet a paycheck that KAT will be better than Porzy who i think will be injury prone but I have no way of knowing that for sure, one year in. Maybe Porzy is Dirk 2.0.
Point is curry when drafted no one thought he would win back2bck MVP's which is why only fools judge drafts definitively after the first year ...
Not saying you cant make some initial judgments ...I do claim victory that I was right about KAT but I have no idea if he will be as good as I think he will be.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 02:00 PM
The problem with the "you never know" stuff is that while Curry did something amazing, there are 100's of others on the other side of the equation .

I agree, patience should be required, but again I think LA fans are going to have to learn (and hope the FO learns) what it takes to build a team when you don't dominate FA over everyone. The problem is, not only has LA been really bad for 3 years, they don't really have anything major to show for it.

At the same time LA has been bad, SA has been great and SA still somehow has better young talent & top end talent to continue being competitive for 3-4 more years???

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 02:07 PM
The problem with the "you never know" stuff is that while Curry did something amazing, there are 100's of others on the other side of the equation .

I agree, patience should be required, but again I think LA fans are going to have to learn (and hope the FO learns) what it takes to build a team when you don't dominate FA over everyone. The problem is, not only has LA been really bad for 3 years, they don't really have anything major to show for it.

At the same time LA has been bad, SA has been great and SA still somehow has better young talent & top end talent to continue being competitive for 3-4 more years???

Again SAS or state is dumb bar to set for this Laker team currently ....
Outside of kiwi there isnt a young player on SAS that I am definitely taking over our young guys ...
Kyle Anderson, simmons etc. :lol ...Are just as iffy as Nance, Clarkson Russell and Randle ...
But since you and Amb are lauding your player development ...shouldnt they be so much better?

The fact that many upstairs are hoping Clarkson goes to SA and are killing Slo-mo ...not sure I am buying what you are selling ... Oh and Boban:lol

spurs will be better than the Lakers because of KL/Pop/RC/LMA not because Simmons or slomo are going to be anything special tbh.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 02:12 PM
Ya, but KL was drafted while SA was doing well and LA on the downturn. You can't discount him because he's a 24 year old stud.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 02:14 PM
Ya, but KL was drafted while SA was doing well and LA on the downturn. You can't discount him because he's a 24 year old stud.

Kiwi is almost 5 years older than the players he is being compared to EXCEPT clarkson/nance ...so yes I can. And I included him on the why you guys are better list ...

Russ was 19 years old when drafted #2 Kiwi at 19 wasnt even on the national radar that is why you need to show patience. Spurs did deeps wants to make sweeping conclusions.

Thebesteva
05-18-2016, 03:42 PM
Lakers recent drafts would be fine in a non corrosive environment. The retirement poison that the Buss family pushed on the team for the last 3 years really stunted the growth of the franchise and young players. Bringing in that many head coaches in a short period of time was too disruptive. Even a bad head coach is better than 3 or 4 decent ones when you keep switching loyalties and systems every few months.

A lot of it stems from inexperience and Kobe not retiring. It's not a coincedence that some of these positive things that have been occuring are due to his retirement hence why I been dying in anticipation for Kobe to retire. I knew why the drain was clogged.

Do I think the Lakers are "back"? fuck no...but they're finally beginning a new era. midnightpulp had a really great point a few years ago when he said the Lakers problem was they began to rely so much on just bringing a piece to surround either Kobe or Shaq that they forgot how to build as a franchise from scratch. I really do believe Mitch K is highly overrated.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 03:51 PM
A lot of it stems from inexperience and Kobe not retiring. It's not a coincedence that some of these positive things that have been occuring are due to his retirement hence why I been dying in anticipation for Kobe to retire. I knew why the drain was clogged.

Do I think the Lakers are "back"? fuck no...but they're finally beginning a new era. midnightpulp had a really great point a few years ago when he said the Lakers problem was they began to rely so much on just bringing a piece to surround either Kobe or Shaq that they forgot how to build as a franchise from scratch. I really do believe Mitch K is highly overrated.

1. Agree with Mid on what the problem was ...
2. Disagree on the forgot ...as premise.
3. are the Cavs some great franchise because they drafted LeBron filled their roster with spare parts and made the ECF? Were the cavs brilliant because they won the lotto 3 times in 6 years and flipped wiggins for Love drafted Kyrie and Lebron came back home?

This league is about:
1. Talent
2. Coaching
3. Management
In that order ...

you need a great coach to maximize the talent on your roster and the help of the Front office to acquire said talent. But it's much easier to coach and to build when you have LeBron, steph, durant, Westbrook, Love, Kyrie etc. All of those guys were lotto picks and most in the top 5.

none of the 4 teams still playing were known for building contenders from scratch
but yet here they are ...

ambchang
05-18-2016, 04:02 PM
ROY votes as valid criteria ...:rollin

After one year, yeah, that's pretty much the only criteria at this point.

nicknames like a bottom tier poster :lmao

Not sure what you mean by that.

Captain Obvious statements "I question an organization ..." no shit, Laker fans question the shit we have done lately starting with the horrid coaching choices. :lol

And?

Besides trying to draw me in a debate what great insight did we gain from the above?

It's not really an insight, just a reminder of how bad the Lakers are.

and dont think I didnt get the mention of the player you stick in every conversation btw :lol

You can interpret it any way you want, but the sexual harassment of some 68-year old lady and the snitch belongs in the conversation as well. You can choose to focus on just one player, but I like to take a more holistic view.

Injuries are besides the point ...
the point is you dont judge a draft one year in ..

After one year, I judge by what we see. Sure, if every single player in the draft sans D'bust die in 57 separate accidents, then D'bust would be the best player in the draft, so I guess you can say you can ignore injuries.

I would bet a paycheck that KAT will be better than Porzy who i think will be injury prone but I have no way of knowing that for sure, one year in. Maybe Porzy is Dirk 2.0.

I would too. And I would bet a paycheck that both will be better than D'Bust in 5 years.

Point is curry when drafted no one thought he would win back2bck MVP's which is why only fools judge drafts definitively after the first year ...
Not saying you cant make some initial judgments ...I do claim victory that I was right about KAT but I have no idea if he will be as good as I think he will be.

So you are on the fence, with no commitment, and your great insight is "I can't tell".

People see glimpses of greatness in Curry after year 1, with his scoring average and great shooting. He was still suspect on ball-handling and defense, but he worked hard on the former and he is out of this world good on offense now. his defense though, is only serviceable at this point.

JamStone
05-18-2016, 04:08 PM
I think coaching is overrated, at that goes for most professional sports. I think when you have a really bad coach, it shows. But even an average or slightly average coach with a lot of talent can generally get the job done, at least getting to a certain high level. Maybe you need a great coach sometimes to put a team over the top. But when the talent is there, coaches like Rivers and Spoelstra can win championships, a clueless nobody like Luke Walton can set a record pace with the Warriors when Kerr was out. Talent is so far ahead of coaching in terms of importance, it's funny.

Winning in the NBA (and in most professional sports) is almost always predominately dependent on elite talent. But I would also say the talent evaluation and acquisition for the supporting cast is more important than coaching as well. That's where personnel decision making by the GM / coach / front office becomes more crucial than coaching in my opinion. Getting the right pieces to surround that elite talent that is complements the elite talent and fits what the coach / system calls for is vital for success. Golden State is a prime example of that. In recent years, the Miami Heat did that as well as any team surrounding LeBron and Wade with three point shooting and front court defense. The Spurs have done it for years. Not just having elite talent, but having the right kind of mid-level talent that helps make it easier for that elite talent can make a huge impact on team success. And again, I believe it's more important than coaching.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 04:24 PM
I think coaching is overrated, at that goes for most professional sports. I think when you have a really bad coach, it shows. But even an average or slightly average coach with a lot of talent can generally get the job done, at least getting to a certain high level. Maybe you need a great coach sometimes to put a team over the top. But when the talent is there, coaches like Rivers and Spoelstra can win championships, a clueless nobody like Luke Walton can set a record pace with the Warriors when Kerr was out. Talent is so far ahead of coaching in terms of importance, it's funny.

Winning in the NBA (and in most professional sports) is almost always predominately dependent on elite talent. But I would also say the talent evaluation and acquisition for the supporting cast is more important than coaching as well. That's where personnel decision making by the GM / coach / front office becomes more crucial than coaching in my opinion. Getting the right pieces to surround that elite talent that is complements the elite talent and fits what the coach / system calls for is vital for success. Golden State is a prime example of that. In recent years, the Miami Heat did that as well as any team surrounding LeBron and Wade with three point shooting and front court defense. The Spurs have done it for years. Not just having elite talent, but having the right kind of mid-level talent that helps make it easier for that elite talent can make a huge impact on team success. And again, I believe it's more important than coaching.

1. I agree talent wins out no doubt.
2. I also agree having the right mid level talent is also very important.
3. But if you lock in on your point about bad coaching ...bad coaching can undermine the talent and the front-office. Morey may be overrated but he has assembled good talent so did OKC ...but Brooks and McHale were not good enough coaches to fully realize that talent.
4. the reason why I think coaching is core critical we all know Lebron pretty much built the Cavs team that is steamrolling the East and even if you want to say the FO provided the right culture Lue has been a upgrade to Blatt who although a smart coach was overmatched.
5. spo is not a bad coach tbh he is not Pop/RC/Kerr but he is better than most
6. The work brad Stevens has done in Boston or RC in Dallas when they are not stacked tells me the value that elite coaching has especially compared the clowns in La the past few years.
7. Luke was following Kerr's blue-print ... plus they had talent that is why state still won ...Plus if it was just the talent why did Mark Jackson fail?

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 04:27 PM
After one year, yeah, that's pretty much the only criteria at this point.

Not sure what you mean by that.

And?

It's not really an insight, just a reminder of how bad the Lakers are.

You can interpret it any way you want, but the sexual harassment of some 68-year old lady and the snitch belongs in the conversation as well. You can choose to focus on just one player, but I like to take a more holistic view.

After one year, I judge by what we see. Sure, if every single player in the draft sans D'bust die in 57 separate accidents, then D'bust would be the best player in the draft, so I guess you can say you can ignore injuries.

I would too. And I would bet a paycheck that both will be better than D'Bust in 5 years.

So you are on the fence, with no commitment, and your great insight is "I can't tell".

People see glimpses of greatness in Curry after year 1, with his scoring average and great shooting. He was still suspect on ball-handling and defense, but he worked hard on the former and he is out of this world good on offense now. his defense though, is only serviceable at this point.

Seriously I dont even know where to start with all the fails ...
I meant using d'bust should be beneath you ....
but I forgot about the cliff you fell off

So let's just say you win for now (otherwise you wont stop) and I will bump this shit when you are wrong.

leemajors
05-18-2016, 04:36 PM
1. I agree talent wins out no doubt.
2. I also agree having the right mid level talent is also very important.
3. But if you lock in on your point about bad coaching ...bad coaching can undermine the talent and the front-office. Morey may be overrated but he has assembled good talent so did OKC ...but Brooks and McHale were not good enough coaches to fully realize that talent.
4. the reason why I think coaching is core critical we all know Lebron pretty much built the Cavs team that is steamrolling the East and even if you want to say the FO provided the right culture Lue has been a upgrade to Blatt who although a smart coach was overmatched.
5. spo is not a bad coach tbh he is not Pop/RC/Kerr but he is better than most
6. The work brad Stevens has done in Boston or RC in Dallas when they are not stacked tells me the value that elite coaching has especially compared the clowns in La the past few years.
7. Luke was following Kerr's blue-print ... plus they had talent that is why state still won ...Plus if it was just the talent why did Mark Jackson fail?

If you ask Mark Jackson, he didn't! He set them up to succeed.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 04:47 PM
Sure when you have a Lebron or Duncan, you have a head start. But for all the teams that don't have them? You can still build very competitive teams if not contenders. But the key is not about 1-3 year runs; where talent evaluation, drafting, cap management & player development come into play are for the Spurs of the world. To not only win titles, but have a long period of sustained success (no one wins a title every year with free agency).

The Spurs have looked wildly different over the years, changed up their style yet continued to have playoff teams for 19 straight years because they did amazing in the draft, built smart teams, managed the cap well signed good fits (plus having Duncan/Manu/TP/Pop).

But in the long run, unless you have stars like Tim/Lebron that can carry any cast to a playoff, you need to consistently be good in the draft no matter your draft spot and find serviceable players for your system.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 04:50 PM
Having money (Spurs rarely paid luxury tax), high draft picks (look at Philly, MIN, CLE before Lebron bailed them out again - & SA hasn't picked inside of the top 20 but twice in 19 years) & other advantages (locale) doesn't guarantee anything. It give you a head start but look at some of the franchises and how bad they have been the past 1-5 years despite having all of the above.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Sure when you have a Lebron or Duncan, you have a head start. But for all the teams that don't have them? You can still build very competitive teams if not contenders. But the key is not about 1-3 year runs; where talent evaluation, drafting, cap management & player development come into play are for the Spurs of the world. To not only win titles, but have a long period of sustained success (no one wins a title every year with free agency).

The Spurs have looked wildly different over the years, changed up their style yet continued to have playoff teams for 19 straight years because they did amazing in the draft, built smart teams, managed the cap well signed good fits (plus having Duncan/Manu/TP/Pop).

But in the long run, unless you have stars like Tim/Lebron that can carry any cast to a playoff, you need to consistently be good in the draft no matter your draft spot and find serviceable players for your system.

agree with most of this but if the end game is to win titles ...give me a star first and foremost. I can find a decent coach. But if my team sucks or is mediocre I would rather have a great coach like Stevens or Pop over a great GM.

Killakobe81
05-18-2016, 05:23 PM

Of course the spurs way is ideal ... they won 5 titles dont miss playoffs etc.
Boston did it different made 3 finals in 4 years ...
Miami did it different they made 4 straight finals and won two ...

they aligned the star players and like Jam said built the pieces around those stars.
Spo and Doc are both overrated but 10 x better than:

Mark Jackson
McHale
Vogel
Mike Brown
Alvin Gentry
monty williams
Scott Brooks

and they won primarily because of elite talent and good coaching. I love riles and he mapped that shit out but we all know the bananna boat buddies planned that shit. Riles just took advantage.

td4mvp2k
05-18-2016, 07:33 PM

naw their gettin the next michael beasley - simmons :lol

Thread
05-18-2016, 07:45 PM
You answered yourself already.

*David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, Kawhi Leonard, Goran Dragic, Leandro Barbosa, Luis Scola, Tiago Splitter, George Hill, Corey Joseph etc...

I'll give you The Pile. I can't count Duncan because it was off the charter tank. The rest are pedestrian, or, via trade.

*"You" drove Robinson this||close to suicide before you tanked to get Duncan which saved Robinson from suicide.

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2016, 10:16 PM
simmons = exum = draft busts

RD2191
05-18-2016, 10:49 PM
Simmons just looks like a bust. :lol

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 10:57 PM
I'll give you The Pile. I can't count Duncan because it was off the charter tank. The rest are pedestrian, or, via trade.

*"You" drove Robinson this||close to suicide before you tanked to get Duncan which saved Robinson from suicide.

You're an idiot. There was nothing via trade.

DMC
05-18-2016, 11:50 PM

Robinson was soft. He'd never think of killing himself over the game. He wouldn't even defend himself.

You've tanked 3 times and have shit to show for it. We tanked once and got Tim Duncan. You're pretending you didn't mean Tim when I quoted you but "struck the mold" pretty much solidifies the fact you did. Now you're looking at a 28th and 57th overall pick and pretending those were as a result of tanking in years we didn't even miss the playoffs.

DMC
05-18-2016, 11:51 PM
You're an idiot. There was nothing via trade.
He's talking about Kawhi and saying the rest of those guys are losers but he drafted Russell, Randle and this year another club goer I'm sure.

Thread
05-18-2016, 11:53 PM
He's talking about Kawhi and saying the rest of those guys are losers but he drafted Russell, Randle and this year another club goer I'm sure.

Thank you.

DMC
05-18-2016, 11:57 PM
Thank you.
Goran Dragic pushed our shit in a few years ago in the 2nd round. Barbosa is a solid player and could win a ring this season off the bench. Scola was part of the team that hung that brown coin around Tim's neck. George Hill got us Kawhi Leonard (you did draft Marc Gasol so that's something). We've drafted better than any team in the league, especially for a team that hasn't missed the playoffs in almost two decades. You can't deny that.

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 11:57 PM

I know what he meant, but he's an idiot. Kawhi wasn't traded to SA. Spurs traded for the pick and picked Kawhi. SA made the pick. He's trying to strip SA of the credit of doing the work in scouting/drafting Kawhi and that's not true. He's being an idiot.

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:08 AM
Cubs has been on the rag today. Even Luva called him out on it and Cubs stormed off to the bathroom and slammed the door after putting dark sunglasses on and refusing to acknowledge anyone in the room.

Thread
05-19-2016, 12:29 AM
Goran Dragic pushed our shit in a few years ago in the 2nd round. Barbosa is a solid player and could win a ring this season off the bench. Scola was part of the team that hung that brown coin around Tim's neck. George Hill got us Kawhi Leonard (you did draft Marc Gasol so that's something). We've drafted better than any team in the league, especially for a team that hasn't missed the playoffs in almost two decades. You can't deny that.

My ass. You drafted The PilePERIOD

DMC
05-19-2016, 08:56 AM
My ass. You drafted The PilePERIOD

I have no idea what the Pile is.

Spurs drafted the people I mentioned. Drafting and using are two different things. You don't have to agree, it's documented history.

Thread
05-19-2016, 09:30 AM
I have no idea what the Pile is.

Spurs drafted the people I mentioned. Drafting and using are two different things. You don't have to agree, it's documented history.

Manure. In the same vein as the tired old shit bag Duncan. the tired old shit pile Manure.

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 09:32 AM
Give me Ingram:

Wyz_CnJL_xQ

This kid needs to MAKE 10,000 jumpers a day this summer. His jumper is busted.

Killakobe81
05-19-2016, 09:53 AM
Give me Ingram:

Wyz_CnJL_xQ

His shot IS broke ...
But so is Randle's ...
Leaning Ingram but still undecided ...

DMC
05-19-2016, 11:12 AM
Manure. In the same vein as the tired old shit bag Duncan. the tired old shit pile Manure.

I have no idea where you're going with this. The Spurs draft history is available for anyone to view. You cherry picking specific ones to credit to the Spurs means nothing to anyone but you, and it's nonsensical.

Mori Chu
05-19-2016, 11:23 AM
We all know what's going to happen here.

Lakers will draft Simmons. Simmons will suck. Lakers will continue to suck.

Let us proceed...

Thread
05-19-2016, 11:25 AM
I have no idea where you're going with this. The Spurs draft history is available for anyone to view. You cherry picking specific ones to credit to the Spurs means nothing to anyone but you, and it's nonsensical.

Just settin', scratchin', ain't doin' much of anything.

05-19-2016, 11:31 AM
We all know what's going to happen here.

Lakers will draft Simmons. Simmons will suck. Lakers will continue to suck.

Let us proceed...
Mori

05-19-2016, 11:34 AM
Give me Ingram:

Wyz_CnJL_xQ

Nuh uh. Beggars can't be choosers, Javier. You're stuck with him now.

RsxPiimp
05-19-2016, 11:36 AM
Just want to give Laker fans a heads up that if we do end up with Ingram, a lot of "bust" talks will surface next season. He's IMO like Russell, a couple of years away from contributing whereas Simmons will be immediately regarded above his peers. Simmons is a transcendent player (NBA ready IMO) while Ingram will require tons of work to translate his success in the pros. Guys like Jaylen Brown, Skal and Buddy Hield may even put up a better rookie year.

But it's ok, if Ingram is our guy, know that we're getting him because of his promise, he's worth it IMO. He's unbelievably unique...

DMC
05-19-2016, 11:39 AM
Simmons won't suck. He just won't be a rookie in the sense of having a mentor. He'll be looked upon to have composure and production, but he's going to be there with snitch and Randle and that's not going to do much to mentor the young'un. Lakers need a solid, mature front court to mentor their young players. They need someone like Garnett who can rein these young thunder cats in. Vince Carter would be another good choice.

Thread
05-19-2016, 11:45 AM
Simmons won't suck. He just won't be a rookie in the sense of having a mentor. He'll be looked upon to have composure and production, but he's going to be there with snitch and Randle and that's not going to do much to mentor the young'un. Lakers need a solid, mature front court to mentor their young players. They need someone like Garnett who can rein these young thunder cats in. Vince Carter would be another good choice.

Oh, yeah, he'd be a swell mentor. He's the one who got down on all fours and barked like a dog at a fellow union member.

RsxPiimp
05-19-2016, 11:51 AM
I think Simmons is almost a guarantee to go first, Sixers are dying to have a product that contributes immediately. 3 of their last 5 picks hasn't seen much or any time at all :lol (Embiid, Saric, Noel) He's the safest of the two.

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:32 PM
Oh, yeah, he'd be a swell mentor. He's the one who got down on all fours and barked like a dog at a fellow union member.
We see how Kobe left the situation. At least Garnett wouldn't have some queer "look at me" parade for a fucking year while two high draft picks were riding pine "we don't have time to develop our new guys because Kobe has to get token minutes" -Ex coach BS

Thread
05-19-2016, 12:34 PM
We see how Kobe left the situation. At least Garnett wouldn't have some queer "look at me" parade for a fucking year while two high draft picks were riding pine "we don't have time to develop our new guys because Kobe has to get token minutes" -Ex coach BS

Ain't nobody stopped the Lakers from building and developing cept Kupchak.

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:41 PM

You criticize Tim for taking a pay cut to get talent and yet you pretend Kobe's ball and chain contract and his acidic, cancerous demeanor toward his teammates had nothing to do with the fact that the Lakers had absolutely nothing when he left. All those free agents came and left and didn't even leave a calling card. Yeah that was Mitch.

Thread
05-19-2016, 12:42 PM
"cept"

With a "cept" the "aint nobody" is pointless.

Only pussies & assholes play the grammar card.

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Only pussies & assholes play the grammar card.

Which is why I changed it, but I wasn't playing the grammar card. I was saying you did everything in your power to not blame anyone.

Killakobe81
05-19-2016, 12:45 PM

This.

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:47 PM
This.

You criticize Tim for taking a pay cut to get talent and yet you pretend Kobe's ball and chain contract and his acidic, cancerous demeanor toward his teammates had nothing to do with the fact that the Lakers had absolutely nothing when he left. All those free agents came and left and didn't even leave a calling card. Yeah that was Mitch.

Thread
05-19-2016, 12:52 PM
Which is why I changed it, but I wasn't playing the grammar card. I was saying you did everything in your power to not blame anyone.

My ass.

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:56 PM
My ass.
Your boy killed the franchise like spraying Roundup™ on a garden. You criticize Tim for staying too long but at least Tim didn't raze the fucking place to the ground on the way out.

Thread
05-19-2016, 01:04 PM
Your boy killed the franchise like spraying Roundup™ on a garden. You criticize Tim for staying too long but at least Tim didn't raze the fucking place to the ground on the way out.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

FYM
05-19-2016, 03:08 PM
:lmao Lakers fans discussing about their top pick after a 17 wins season, 4 years after:

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/508808a069bedd566c00000d-506-253/dwight-howard-never-had-a-drink-until-he-was-traded-to-the-lakers.jpg

FYM
05-19-2016, 03:12 PM

Still on the numbers business Cul ? :lol

17 wins ? really ?

DMC
05-19-2016, 03:18 PM

Lakers: 2nd overall

Thread
05-19-2016, 03:22 PM
Still on the numbers business Cul ? :lol

17 wins ? really ?

I got no problem citin' your 17 to our 16. We've nobody to blame but ourselves. We had it within our grasp in '08. Up 24 and could not end it. That's Kobe's responsibility. His failure. Our consequence. I'll suffer it.

I've nary other choice.

FYM
05-19-2016, 03:31 PM
I got no problem citin' your 17 to our 16. We've nobody to blame but ourselves. We had it within our grasp in '08. Up 24 and could not end it. That's Kobe's responsibility. His failure. Our consequence. I'll suffer it.

I've nary other choice.

and I think this 17/16 is here to stay for a while... rebuilding sucks my old chap... trust me on this one

Thread
05-19-2016, 03:37 PM
and I think this 17/16 is here to stay for a while... rebuilding sucks my old chap... trust me on this one

Yep, that's why '08 haunts so effectively. We could have been on the top for the past 8 years. + Perkins & Powe scared Pau & me and that was the death knell.

Now, I can't see 18/17. It's disappeared.

Silver&Black
05-19-2016, 03:42 PM
Yep, that's why '08 haunts so effectively. We could have been on the top for the past 8 years. + Perkins & Powe scared Pau & me and that was the death knell.

I thought it was tied at 17 between Lakers and Celtics, tbh.

Nevermind. My bad. You guys actually lost that Finals against Jordan. Had to think about it for a second...you know since you guys celebrated and rushed the court.

http://i.imgur.com/J0Z5dcN.jpg

Thread
05-19-2016, 03:46 PM
I thought it was tied at 17 between Lakers and Celtics, tbh.

Nevermind. My bad. You guys actually lost that Finals against Jordan. Had to think about it for a second...you know since you guys celebrated and rushed the court.

http://i.imgur.com/J0Z5dcN.jpg

:rolleyes

FYM
05-19-2016, 03:59 PM

Seeing S&B post ^ it remembers me how cute a Spur Fan is at least on this board.

They are now spending their time spitting on their coach... bunch of idiots... If Spurs are still relevant, it's because that old fart traded a bag of chips for dat kawhi kid.

Spurs have really "only" two greats: Pop who caved a DPOTY from nowhere and did a Pistons Detroit in 2014 and Duncan, the rest is quite marginal. Pop is getting old but is their only hope to go after a 6th now that Duncan is obviously done. If they just count on Kawhi to lead the way to a 6th they are due for a rude awakening, Kid is good but he is no Duncan or Lebron he is not gonna lead a semi decent squad to a title... not gonna happen, he did not have the leadership and killer instinct to carry that kind of load. Duncan, Parker and ginobili are not here anymore to hold his hands

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:01 PM
:lmao Lakers fans discussing about their top pick after a 17 wins season, 4 years after:

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/508808a069bedd566c00000d-506-253/dwight-howard-never-had-a-drink-until-he-was-traded-to-the-lakers.jpg

Maaaaaaaaad at the Lakers for getting #2, huh? I bet you wished Bawstin had det pick. :downspin:

DMC
05-19-2016, 04:02 PM
Maaaaaaaaad at the Lakers for getting #2, huh? I bet you wished Bawstin had det pick. :downspin:
Bet you wish you had that 17 instead of that 16.

Clipper Nation
05-19-2016, 04:04 PM
:rolleyes
Where are you in that picture, Dale?

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Bet you wish you had that 17 instead of that 16.

So says the 4.5 timer :lol

FYM
05-19-2016, 04:08 PM

nope... just entertained by Laker fans acting like they are some Sixers fans getting all wet about a draft pick 4 years after this is going to be fun and we are back and :lol NBA

priceless tbh...

DMC
05-19-2016, 04:16 PM
So says the 4.5 timer :lol

I'm not on the Lakers' forum bragging about getting 2nd overall pick my in 3rd consecutive lottery season after "we staaaaacked".

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:30 PM
I'm not on the Lakers' forum bragging about getting 2nd overall pick my in 3rd consecutive lottery season after "we staaaaacked".

Maybe not, but I guarantee you thought the Thunder would lose to a team who just won a franchise-best 67 games. You bustas lost 1 RS game, but 2 when it counted. What a pity. :downspin:

DMC
05-19-2016, 04:32 PM
Maybe not, but I guarantee you thought the Thunder would lose to a team who just won a franchise-best 67 games. You bustas lost 1 RS game, but 2 when it counted. What a pity. :downspin:

Bet when you jumped on the wagon you never thought your hero Kobe would retire after leading the Lakers to the franchise worst record and missing the playoffs 3 consecutive seasons.

Thread
05-19-2016, 04:38 PM
Where are you in that picture, Dale?

If that's '91 I was still trying to figure out how it had gone so bad so quick after Game 1. I thought it was finished at that juncture.

I don't hide my shit.

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:39 PM
Bet when you jumped on the wagon you never thought your hero Kobe would retire after leading the Lakers to the franchise worst record and missing the playoffs 3 consecutive seasons.

:lol - Kobe's retired son. I'm still here. Post Pau. I'm still here.

What's this bandwagon shit you talking? Name on the front first. :tu

Killakobe81
05-19-2016, 05:17 PM

And you have had scoreboard My whole life.
Getting to 16 is nice, but Celtics fans are still up on the only scoreboard that matters.
Only solace is on my watch it's Lakers: 10 Celts: 4
Head 2 Head Lakers 3-2

but in the end ...

17>16

Clipper Nation
05-19-2016, 05:24 PM
If that's '91 I was still trying to figure out how it had gone so bad so quick after Game 1. I thought it was finished at that juncture.

I don't hide my shit.
Didn't stop you from celebrating their shit.

ambchang
05-19-2016, 08:21 PM
Seriously I dont even know where to start with all the fails ...
I meant using d'bust should be beneath you ....
but I forgot about the cliff you fell off

So let's just say you win for now (otherwise you wont stop) and I will bump this shit when you are wrong.

Please start with any of the fails. I'm interested in knowing.

As for d'bust, it's certainly a few bars above homosexual rumours of Duncan. At least one of them has a basis of truth.

Stalin
05-20-2016, 08:53 AM

:lmao

Killakobe81
05-20-2016, 09:11 AM
Please start with any of the fails. I'm interested in knowing.

As for d'bust, it's certainly a few bars above homosexual rumours of Duncan. At least one of them has a basis of truth.

So that is your bar or standard? :rollin
No I will not dance with you on this ... because you are to smart to not be able to figure it yourself, and tbh I dont even care about it right now. We will revisit later let's just say amb won round one ...savvy?

DMC
05-20-2016, 12:10 PM
:lol - Kobe's retired son. I'm still here. Post Pau. I'm still here.

What's this bandwagon shit you talking? Name on the front first. :tu
01-01-2010

Killakobe81
05-20-2016, 12:14 PM
Sixers are taking Simmons unless he tanks workouts or forces their hand.
we take Ingram and wait for two years while he gains muscle ...

I really like the kid ...but he is at least 2-3 years away ...

Thread
05-20-2016, 12:15 PM
Sixers are taking Simmons unless he tanks workouts or forces their hand.
we take Ingram and wait for two years while he gains muscle ...

I really like the kid ...but he is at least 2-3 years away ...

We got all the time in the world.

Killakobe81
05-20-2016, 12:41 PM
We got all the time in the world.

Sure, and I am in no rush ... but most of our fellow fans are not.

Thread
05-20-2016, 12:58 PM
Sure, and I am in no rush ... but most of our fellow fans are not.

They're young and don't know.

LkrFan
05-20-2016, 04:30 PM
01-01-2010

Please.

DMC
05-20-2016, 04:39 PM
Please.

You came here after your first championship with Pau, all inspired and shit. Band fucking wagon mijo.

ambchang
05-20-2016, 08:18 PM
So that is your bar or standard? :rollin
No I will not dance with you on this ... because you are to smart to not be able to figure it yourself, and tbh I dont even care about it right now. We will revisit later let's just say amb won round one ...savvy?

It isn't about winning or losing. You may think that but that's not how I roll.

And dbust is a high bar. It's just a reflection of his busting abilities

RsxPiimp
05-20-2016, 08:38 PM
It isn't about winning or losing. You may think that but that's not how I roll.

And dbust is a high bar. It's just a reflection of his busting abilities

you really think this dude is a bust, given the circumstances?

Killakobe81
05-20-2016, 10:30 PM

Dont pay him no mind ...

ambchang
05-21-2016, 06:39 AM

I think he's ruined by Kobe, Scott and that poisonous environment. His ceiling was lowered due to what happened last year.

Koolaid_Man
05-21-2016, 12:29 PM
I think he's ruined by Kobe, Scott and that poisonous environment. His ceiling was lowered due to what happened last year.

If your dumb ass think that then.....

https://youtube/EsGNL9K5mUk

Raven
05-21-2016, 01:12 PM
i'm not sure about either of them tbh

ambchang
05-21-2016, 01:19 PM
If your dumb ass think that then.....

https://youtube/EsGNL9K5mUk

The dumbass I own is you, so my dumbass doesn't really think that, based on your response.

DPG21920
06-21-2016, 01:36 PM
Well, it's unofficially official: Sixers are taking Simmons. Multiple people reporting Philly has promised Simmons he is the pick.

Does LA take Ingram or someone else? Do they trade?

RsxPiimp
06-21-2016, 01:47 PM
Well, it's unofficially official: Sixers are taking Simmons. Multiple people reporting Philly has promised Simmons he is the pick.

Does LA take Ingram or someone else? Do they trade?

midnightpulp, pay up homie :lol

RsxPiimp
06-21-2016, 01:47 PM
#2 Simmons

and if rumors are true, D'Angelo might be trade bait..

whitemamba
06-21-2016, 01:55 PM
You came here after your first championship with Pau, all inspired and shit. Band fucking wagon mijo.

This attempt to say he became a Laker fan because he joined ST after 2010 is a terrible attempt at trolling, and a desperate reach. smh at you DMC

DMC
06-21-2016, 02:08 PM
This attempt to say he became a Laker fan because he joined ST after 2010 is a terrible attempt at trolling, and a desperate reach. smh at you DMC

This has been covered. Those of you who weren't inspired enough to come here pre-Pau then showed up as soon as Pau came around provide all the evidence needed to show that Pau was more important to the Lakers than Kobe was. Kobe was there all along, but you folks weren't that interested.

whitemamba
06-21-2016, 02:19 PM
This has been covered. Those of you who weren't inspired enough to come here pre-Pau then showed up as soon as Pau came around provide all the evidence needed to show that Pau was more important to the Lakers than Kobe was. Kobe was there all along, but you folks weren't that interested.

So by your logic everyone who didn't know about ST isn't a fan? Have the twinkies blocked the blood flow to your frontal lobe?

DPG21920
06-21-2016, 02:26 PM
#2 Simmons

Yo - tell me you saw that D'Angelo Foot locker commercial :lmao This guy...then you have Nick Young:

Killakobe81
06-21-2016, 02:33 PM
#2 Simmons

Not true ... already disproved.

RsxPiimp
06-21-2016, 02:37 PM
Yo - tell me you saw that D'Angelo Foot locker commercial :lmao This guy...then you have Nick Young:

:lol yeah man, I saw it earlier, might as well poke fun at himself.

fwiw, though I try to be optimistic, im really pissed. we missed out on two cornerstones, 2 years in a row. though I like ingram, seeing what LeBron did in the finals im a bit ticked off we don't have the opportunity to draft ben simmons. man, we have nothing to show for all the humiliation the past couple of years, and fresh from choking a 3-1 series, in comes luke Walton ..

06-21-2016, 02:40 PM

Great news tbh :lol

DPG21920
06-21-2016, 02:43 PM
Well, Simmons definitely has a better ceiling, but who knows if he will reach it. Ingram has a good ceiling as well - but this still means LA is a few years away (unless they have a massive off season).

Laker fans should be happy their team is trying to build vs just put together a bunch of crap quickly but most fans I imagine are not going to be cool with 5-6 years in a row of no playoffs which is what the rebuild path likely is (missed last 3 playoffs + next 2-3 with Ingram/D'Angelo developing)

RsxPiimp
06-21-2016, 02:45 PM

makes sense, they'll give him a fair shake. was curious why buddy hield was worked out twice? is that normal?

Raven
06-21-2016, 02:45 PM
i'm worried about simmons's height/wingspan ratio. Ingram has him beat on that by three classes and that is big.

Killakobe81
06-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Well, Simmons definitely has a better ceiling, but who knows if he will reach it. Ingram has a good ceiling as well - but this still means LA is a few years away (unless they have a massive off season).

Laker fans should be happy their team is trying to build vs just put together a bunch of crap quickly but most fans I imagine are not going to be cool with 5-6 years in a row of no playoffs which is what the rebuild path likely is (missed last 3 playoffs + next 2-3 with Ingram/D'Angelo developing)

Fuck them, tbh.
If durant superteams in State or SAS we are not gonna ring no matter what .. and we still aint even better than the Clips. Until that changes the development route is the smart way to go ...

Killakobe81
06-21-2016, 02:49 PM
makes sense, they'll give him a fair shake. was curious why buddy hield was worked out twice? is that normal?

Worked out Oak twice last year and it just convinced us to go elsewhere.
Lakers are weird ...we never worked out KAT cuz he KNEW he was #1 and felt no need to ..
But my sources said after KAT we loved Porzy and Russ ... which were the biggest boom or bust guys near the top.
Will they take the safer choice Ingram or gamble again? Oak was the safer choice last year.

Doubtful we take hield that high ...

Raven
06-21-2016, 02:53 PM
Worked out Oak twice last year and it just convinced us to go elsewhere.
Lakers are weird ...we never worked out KAT cuz he KNEW he was #1 and felt no need to ..
But my sources said after KAT we loved Porzy and Russ ... which were the biggest boom or bust guys near the top.
Will they take the safer choice Ingram or gamble again? Oak was the safer choice last year.

Doubtful we take hield that high ...
russell wasn't a boom or bust propect, he was a mediocre of bust at best

Killakobe81
06-21-2016, 02:56 PM
russell wasn't a boom or bust propect, he was a mediocre of bust at best

Shut your piehole ...you just sad your boy oak is already trade bait after sucking him off all year.

Raven
06-21-2016, 03:05 PM
Shut your piehole ...you just sad your boy oak is already trade bait after sucking him off all year.

well he showed he's a terrific player, unlike dbust. Just happens that philly has three pure centers and 2 stretch pf from next year while having absolutely nothing elsewhere, while having colangelo in the front office and mide dantoni as vice coach. That's like a stamp of approval by being traded.

DPG21920
06-21-2016, 03:07 PM
Fuck them, tbh.
If durant superteams in State or SAS we are not gonna ring no matter what .. and we still aint even better than the Clips. Until that changes the development route is the smart way to go ...

I agree, but you aren't like most LA fans (or hell, even LA owners) in this regard. I think their jobs are on the line and many fans are impatient. We will see if they have the courage to do it this way vs rushing?

Spurs9
06-21-2016, 04:42 PM
76ers announced they will pick Simmons

DMC
06-21-2016, 04:45 PM
So by your logic everyone who didn't know about ST isn't a fan? Have the twinkies blocked the blood flow to your frontal lobe?
You were all fans, that's never been questioned. You just weren't motivated to admit it.

Killakobe81
06-21-2016, 04:47 PM
76ers announced they will pick Simmons

yes, that was what GM was alluding to ...

LkrFan
06-21-2016, 05:00 PM

Exactly. I tried telling that portly fingered farmer the same thing but his block headed ass wouldn't listen :lol

whitemamba
06-21-2016, 06:30 PM
You were all fans, that's never been questioned. You just weren't motivated to admit it.

Stop reaching, save yourself the embarrassment, your actually a good poster when you want to be, leave the trolling to the scrubs.

DMC
06-21-2016, 09:57 PM
Stop reaching, save yourself the embarrassment, your actually a good poster when you want to be, leave the trolling to the scrubs.

When you're cornered you always pull the "bad poster" card.

So many of you never felt like speaking out about the game until Pau arrived. Until then you kept your heads low and stayed out of the forums. Enter Pau Gasol, Lakers fans pour into forums all over the internet suddenly with basketball fervor rekindled the likes not seen since the Pentecost.

whitemamba
06-21-2016, 10:57 PM
When you're cornered you always pull the "bad poster" card.

So many of you never felt like speaking out about the game until Pau arrived. Until then you kept your heads low and stayed out of the forums. Enter Pau Gasol, Lakers fans pour into forums all over the internet suddenly with basketball fervor rekindled the likes not seen since the Pentecost.

I don't think you have ever had me cornered , and clearly your being a little sensitive, i think your a good poster but your troll attempts are silly. For example I didn't know about ST till I joined, so that right there proves your theory wrong. the majority of spur fans here are nothing but salty trolls. So stick to your analytics and statistics with biased opinions it's what your best at.

Thebesteva
06-22-2016, 02:01 PM
Ingram says Lakers promise to pick him 2nd...tho this Buddy faggot is getting a lot of attention too from the Lakers

DMC
06-22-2016, 09:23 PM
I don't think you have ever had me cornered , and clearly your being a little sensitive, i think your a good poster but your troll attempts are silly. For example I didn't know about ST till I joined, so that right there proves your theory wrong. the majority of spur fans here are nothing but salty trolls. So stick to your analytics and statistics with biased opinions it's what your best at.

^Longer version of "u mad" and "y u care"

DMC
06-22-2016, 09:23 PM
Ingram says Lakers promise to pick him 2nd...tho this Buddy faggot is getting a lot of attention too from the Lakers

Either could be good for the Lakers. They could push you over the top to where you can actually stand a puncher's chance against Philly.

StrengthAndHonor
06-22-2016, 10:50 PM
Either could be good for the Lakers. They could push you over the top to where you can actually stand a puncher's chance against Philly.
Thats cold man :lol

whitemamba
06-22-2016, 11:59 PM
^Longer version of "u mad" and "y u care"
Classic cornered response tbh

DMC
06-23-2016, 12:43 AM
Classic cornered response tbh
Now you're repeating what I said back at me.

Yeah you're done.

Friends?

whitemamba
06-23-2016, 03:19 AM
Now you're repeating what I said back at me.

Yeah you're done.

Friends?

I'm just getting started :toast

midnightpulp
06-30-2016, 08:18 AM
midnightpulp, pay up homie :lol

Wanna do double or nothing on who wins ROTY?

I got Ingram. Pick whomever you want. If none of our picks win, they it's a push and I just owe you 50.00.

If not, PM me your paypal.