PDA

View Full Version : lets face it. we were at the level of Raptors all year and nowhere near top 3

hater
05-18-2016, 04:32 PM
IMO we could possibly beat the raptors in a 7 game series if we had home court and an injured Raptor starter.

Otherwise we are tied with raptors and maybe heat as #4 team in the league.

DarrinS
05-18-2016, 04:34 PM
Lame

TheDoctor
05-18-2016, 04:35 PM
Agreed.

hater
05-18-2016, 04:36 PM
Lame

So u think we were in the top 3 discussion? Howso?

T Park
05-18-2016, 04:41 PM
Lol.

Christ this site has taken a complete shit

Budkin
05-18-2016, 04:43 PM
Lol.

TheDoctor
05-18-2016, 04:46 PM
Lol.

NASA discovered 1,200 habitable planets the other day. Get over yourself. It's just a forum.

hater
05-18-2016, 04:50 PM
Lots of crying but not a lot of solid takes tbh

Anyone?

spursistan
05-18-2016, 04:53 PM
Props to those who called them fool's gold early on, tbh...I only thought this team just didn't have it when they couldn't even ride a perfect storm and handily beat a shorthanded Warriors on B2B in that home game in March..

hater
05-18-2016, 05:07 PM
Props to those who called them fool's gold early on, tbh...I only thought this team just didn't have it when they couldn't even ride a perfect storm and handily beat a shorthanded Warriors on B2B in that home game in March..

To me it was the game vs clippers on Feb. Sure we didn't have Kawhi, but clips didn't have Griffiths and they were on a terrible streak and were 0-5 vs top NBA teams. Nothing better for them than have the spurs come to town :lol

They raped us with high pick n rolls and we could do nothing about it.

Darius Bieber
05-18-2016, 05:17 PM

Me and my homie RobDiaz have been telling y'all since November that this team is fool's gold. Barely a top 5 team.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2016, 05:23 PM
IMO we could possibly beat the raptors in a 7 game series if we had home court and an injured Raptor starter.

Good god, we wouldve beaten anyone except Golden State and the Thunder. And you emo cucks are fucking retarded because if the refs call the Thunder series even remotely fair, we win in 5 or it goes 7. So just take your emo fag bullshit somewhere else.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2016, 05:26 PM

Fools gold? Why exactly? Cuz we lost in 6 to a team that is hot as the sun right now? Cuz they had significant ref help? A couple of bounces of the ball (or whistles) our way and this entire playoff picture is different. You obviously dont play sports because you clearly dont understand what constitutes "fool's gold"

Yuixafun
05-18-2016, 06:18 PM
A lot of those wins and scoring differentials during the season felt like cotton candy, not too many impressive wins.

Still... It was saddening to see how pronounced the bottom fell out.

More and more I get the feeling it's just OKCs time.

I reckon everyone should have a turn with happiness.

hater
05-18-2016, 08:31 PM
Fools gold? Why exactly? Cuz we lost in 6 to a team that is hot as the sun right now? Cuz they had significant ref help? A couple of bounces of the ball (or whistles) our way and this entire playoff picture is different. You obviously dont play sports because you clearly dont understand what constitutes "fool's gold"

lol ref help

there was no blatant ref help stop crying spursfans

THERE WAS NO REF HELP. THEY WANTED IT MORE THAN US AND WERE SUPERIOR

coachmac87
05-18-2016, 08:34 PM
Lol.

Clipper Nation
05-18-2016, 08:37 PM

The Porker Effect

SuperCam
05-18-2016, 08:39 PM
Cavs > OKC > Mulatto bros > healty clips > Spurs

tbh

hater
05-18-2016, 08:40 PM
shit forgot about them Clippers :lol

I believe they would also rank above the Spurs (at full strength)

1. Cavs
2. Worrierrettes
3. OKC
4. Clippers
5. Tie, Raptors, Spurs

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2016, 09:11 PM
lol ref help

there was no blatant ref help stop crying spursfans

THERE WAS NO REF HELP. THEY WANTED IT MORE THAN US AND WERE SUPERIOR

Stfu faggot. You watched the games, Manu and Pop both have referenced the shit calls. Weber had an aneurysm on air over the officiating. We got jobbed. If its easier for yout o cope with pretending we just werent good enough then thats what you can think but you are in full on denial if you think that series didnt come down to a few bounces of the ball. No team was superior to the other, that was as even as a series gets. It happens, we came out on the wrong end, again it happens, that doesnt make you fools gold. Now go fuck yourself.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2016, 09:13 PM
shit forgot about them Clippers :lol

I believe they would also rank above the Spurs (at full strength)

1. Cavs
2. Worrierrettes
3. OKC
4. Clippers
5. Tie, Raptors, Spurs

You are so fucking dumb. We arguably couldve beaten this version of the Warriors (toss up) and at worst I would put us 3rd but you are obviously some sort of faggot troll so whatever dude (or tranny, whatever you identify as).

hater
05-18-2016, 09:48 PM
:lmao spursfan Thinking we had a prayer vs Worriers :lol

Even after they came in to San Antonio and went balls deep to kill our home court record :lol

So cute

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-18-2016, 09:59 PM

Revisionist history.

The Spurs played superbly for most of the year - far better than the Thunder who continually gave up 4th Q leads, and whose bench was pathetic.

Spurs obviously peaked too early while Thunder are peaking at just the right time. Also, it didn't help that our bench was playing the beautiful game for the first 2-3 months, then forgot how to do it. The Thunder series was so close (only lost in a few minutes at the ends of games 2 and 5), that I think we would have beaten them if we got anything from the bench, or even if a few bounces of the ball had gone our way. Sadly, they didn't, and here we are.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-18-2016, 10:02 PM
:lmao spursfan Thinking we had a prayer vs Worriers :lol

Even after they came in to San Antonio and went balls deep to kill our home court record :lol

So cute

Dude you are such a faggot fan. Go root for the lakers. It seems like you get off on the Spurs failures, its really fucking disgusting.

Capt Bringdown
05-18-2016, 10:06 PM
Strange season without doubt. One just hoped the record meant something, but it didn't.
All's well that end's well, however. Better to get clubbed by OKC than completely taken apart by GSW.

Sean Cagney
05-19-2016, 12:53 AM
Strange season without doubt. One just hoped the record meant something, but it didn't.
All's well that end's well, however. Better to get clubbed by OKC than completely taken apart by GSW.

And GSW would have really taken them apart too, they saved themselves the embarrassment of getting stomped in a hyped up series that would have only went 5 games in GSW favor.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-19-2016, 01:08 AM
And GSW would have really taken them apart too, they saved themselves the embarrassment of getting stomped in a hyped up series that would have only went 5 games in GSW favor.

Im not totally buying this. While I definitely think we wouldve lost, it seems that Golden State is struggling with OKC similar to the ways we were. We matched up better with Golden State than OKC oddly enough. I think we wouldve lost in 6 or 7. At the end of the day we didnt have the firepower to take out Golden State without some sort of miracle from our bench. Curry wouldve taken us apart in any close game.

Nbadan
05-19-2016, 01:12 AM
Golden State, OKC, Cleveland, Spurs and Blazers

Sean Cagney
05-19-2016, 02:27 AM
Im not totally buying this. While I definitely think we wouldve lost, it seems that Golden State is struggling with OKC similar to the ways we were. We matched up better with Golden State than OKC oddly enough. I think we wouldve lost in 6 or 7. At the end of the day we didnt have the firepower to take out Golden State without some sort of miracle from our bench. Curry wouldve taken us apart in any close game.

Agreed.

Mouth is Bleeding
05-19-2016, 03:52 AM
Historically great point differential>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raptors

/silly thread

hater
05-19-2016, 06:57 AM

Agreed. A sweep by GS would have been highly likely and truly an embarrassment. Thank goodness our team realized it by game 6

hater
05-19-2016, 06:58 AM
Historically great point differential>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raptors

/silly thread

The raptors are still in the playoffs....

YGWHI
05-19-2016, 05:31 PM
Unlike the Spurs, the Raptors have a lot of young guys, Kawhi, DeRozan, Valanciunas, Thompson. Biyo and Cory coming off the bench...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CixuioMVAAU7g7r.jpg

timtonymanu
05-19-2016, 06:12 PM
Lol.

We get it, you hate the site so quit posting here, T Pork.

spurtech09
05-19-2016, 06:46 PM
um why now.....too late for this lol...

spurtech09
05-19-2016, 06:47 PM
Not thread worthy.

spurtech09
05-19-2016, 06:57 PM
Fools gold? Why exactly? Cuz we lost in 6 to a team that is hot as the sun right now? Cuz they had significant ref help? A couple of bounces of the ball (or whistles) our way and this entire playoff picture is different. You obviously dont play sports because you clearly dont understand what constitutes "fool's gold"+1

Spurs 4 The Win
05-19-2016, 09:17 PM
The raptors are still in the playoffs....

You are such a faggot dude. Spurs wouldve been in 11 straight Finals if we played in the East and Lebron was in the West. You know this and so does everyone else. Take your trolling elsewhere.

lefty
05-19-2016, 09:33 PM
Lowry still shits on Parkwer tbh

T Park
05-20-2016, 01:30 AM
We get it, you hate the site so quit posting here, T Pork.

Get fucked. The day you tell me what to do will be a cold day in hell.

I've been here since literally day 1.

Fuckwads like you and the other degenerates are ruining what good people created.

So save it dumbfuck.

timtonymanu
05-20-2016, 02:19 AM
Get fucked. The day you tell me what to do will be a cold day in hell.

I've been here since literally day 1.

Fuckwads like you and the other degenerates are ruining what good people created.

So save it dumbfuck.

You quit on the Spurs in 2005. Vanilla poster who should have stopped posting with the other overrated old timers that only suck off timvp. Haven't seen a quality take from you in years.

SD126
05-20-2016, 03:03 AM
Raptors lucked out getting to the Eastern Conference Finals. A few lucky bounces (and whistles) go Indiana's way and they're out in the first round again.

SD126
05-20-2016, 03:03 AM
Spurs wouldve been in 11 straight Finals if we played in the East and Lebron was in the West. You know this and so does everyone else.

Sean Cagney
05-20-2016, 03:31 AM
Lowry still shits on Parkwer tbh

Not really if u look at his last two games and prior to this year his 8 playoff games I just read he shot 30% and averaged 13 ppg... Thats not shitting on anyone tbh.

hater
05-20-2016, 06:06 AM
You quit on the Spurs in 2005. Haven't seen a quality take from you in years.

:lmao

The most notorious quitter on spurstalk bitching about something :lol

hater
05-20-2016, 06:07 AM
You are such a faggot dude. Spurs wouldve been in 11 straight Finals if we played in the East and Lebron was in the West. You know this and so does everyone else. Take your trolling elsewhere.

I'm talking about this year.

We would have struggled vs Heat and they gotten raped by Cleveland. Thus same level as Raptors.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-20-2016, 06:43 PM
I'm talking about this year.

We would have struggled vs Heat and they gotten raped by Cleveland. Thus same level as Raptors.

Struggled with the Heat, a team we beat like a drum in both meetings in the regular season... :lol

Or we wouldve lost to a Cavs team we split with in the regular season? And homecourt against... Okay

Prose
05-20-2016, 09:37 PM

STFU ARE YOU KIDDING ME THE RAPTORS....trust me i watch the raptors since my wife is from toronto...the raptors are not even close to the spurs or elite, they are only 2nd seed bc of the trash east...look at them vs the cavs...you think the spurs would lose to the cavs both games by 20?

Prose
05-20-2016, 09:41 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Spurs 4 The Win (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8596834#post8596834)
"You are such a faggot dude. Spurs wouldve been in 11 straight Finals if we played in the East and Lebron was in the West. You know this and so does everyone else. Take your trolling elsewhere."

manu2timdynasty
05-22-2016, 12:22 AM
spursfan Thinking we had a prayer vs Worriers

Even after they came in to San Antonio and went balls deep to kill our home court record

So cute

Lots of crying but not a lot of solid takes tbh

Anyone?

Everyone a round of applause for hater, the SpursTalk "2013 Patty Mills" waving his little white towel from the bench. Without the trolls this place would be a deadzone, cheers to the trolls for contributing to the sites traffic! More fun facts. When the Spurs won their last championship (2014) during the regular season they were 0-4 against OKC, in the playoffs the Spurs won 4-2. This was an especially satisfying victory because the Thunder eliminated us in 2012. When the Spurs swept Lebron and the Cavs in the 2007 Finals the Spurs were 0-2 during the regular season against Cleveland. The regular season doesn't prove a damn thing especially with the Spurs.

Got to admit though the thread title is below par, too transparent, it could of well been titled "Troll Thread"
There is 1 reason the NBA doesn't switch to a "best 16" playoff format. They want Lebron in the Finals every year. The Toronto Raptors would of lost to any 8 west playoff teams, including Memphis. You should of just rebumped your Steven Adams thread, you had a good thing going there.

http://s32.postimg.org/x7cnjxa5x/IMG_20160521_233722.jpg

How bout a "solid take" coward?

hater
05-22-2016, 07:54 AM
Raptors win one vs Cleveland. Spurs woulda done the same? Maybe. High possibility spurs get swept thou. Props to the raptors :tu

manu2timdynasty
05-22-2016, 09:05 AM
Historically, Lebron's teams haven't struggled throughout the playoffs with inferior competition? Try harder. Also, stop private messaging me, no truce.

http://s32.postimg.org/x7cnjxa5x/IMG_20160521_233722.jpg

Where's in2deep?

hater
05-22-2016, 09:30 AM
Lol weirdo

manu2timdynasty
05-22-2016, 10:11 AM
That's it? Did I kill another one of your threads?

hater
05-22-2016, 01:50 PM
Only thing you killed is the guinness world record for lowest IQ on a homo sapiens tbh :lmao

manu2timdynasty
05-22-2016, 02:35 PM
Again with the tbh, When you don't use "tbh" in a sentence does that mean your statement is more bullshit than usual?

Amuseddaysleeper
05-22-2016, 02:59 PM
You quit on the Spurs in 2005. Vanilla poster who should have stopped posting with the other overrated old timers that only suck off timvp. Haven't seen a quality take from you in years.

Mannn, I miss those days of T-Park.

I miss the old SpursTalk :lol

timtonymanu
05-22-2016, 03:03 PM
Mannn, I miss those days of T-Park.

I miss the old SpursTalk :lol

You're one of the good veterans. It's pointless to post on here if you're just gonna bitch about the quality of the site. MannyisGod was another whiner but he doesnt post here anymore. There are still some good posters on here, T Pork is just a fat snob.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-22-2016, 03:12 PM
You're one of the good veterans. It's pointless to post on here if you're just gonna bitch about the quality of the site. MannyisGod was another whiner but he doesnt post here anymore. There are still some good posters on here, T Pork is just a fat snob.

Good call. SugarBear was a great one too.

And Mannym completely forgot about that guy :lol

Beaverfuzz
05-22-2016, 03:46 PM
Vancouver Grizzlies >>> Spurs this year.

gambit1990
05-22-2016, 04:04 PM
hater is the same moron who said the grizzles would murder us :lmao

Spurtacular
05-22-2016, 04:08 PM
Cavs > OKC > Mulatto bros > healty clips > Spurs

tbh

Sad thing is, I can see the case for this.

GSH
05-22-2016, 04:21 PM
OMG there are some king-sized cases of the red-ass on this site. It's like you got dumped by a girlfriend a now you're telling everyone she was a disease-ridden whore the whole time.

The worst coach in the league. The worst PG in the league. A center and 6th-man shooting guard who are both ready to be shot and made into glue. A shitty bench, and the only good bench players didn't get to play. And to top it all off, they fucked up by winning so many games that they didn't get a lottery pick. What a shitty team. They don't deserve fans like you guys.

TheGreatYacht
05-23-2016, 10:24 PM
Dwane Casey would've rung with this Spurs team, tbh.

Robz4000
05-23-2016, 10:31 PM
Referring to the Spurs and Raptors on the same level is disrespectful to the Raptors.

spursistan
05-23-2016, 10:37 PM
Referring to the Spurs and Raptors on the same level is disrespectful to the Raptors.
Spursfan still overrating this squad :lol...Are we forgetting how this team barely beat Toronto at home without Lowry/DDR while they were on b2b..Season-long evidence showed that we didn't stack up well against the elite..

Keepin' it real
05-23-2016, 11:15 PM
Spursfan still overrating this squad :lol...Are we forgetting how this team barely beat Toronto at home without Lowry/DDR while they were on b2b..Season-long evidence showed that we didn't stack up well against the elite..

You mean like in 2014? How did that season turn out?

spurtech09
05-23-2016, 11:28 PM
Raptors 2016 NBA Champs.......

hater
05-24-2016, 10:02 AM

No surprises here tbqh

Raptors are a decent team and much better all around team than 16 spurs.

hater
05-24-2016, 10:04 AM
hater is the same moron who said the grizzles would murder us :lmao

Um a healthy Grizz team would have murders us. Why the lol?

palangi
05-24-2016, 10:11 AM
Um a healthy Grizz team would have murders us. Why the lol?
Yep..retarded!

hater
05-24-2016, 10:15 AM
Im..retarded!

That's ok bro. Laws protect people like you. You'll be fine

palangi
05-24-2016, 10:18 AM
That's ok bro. Laws protect people like you. You'll be fine
Yep...just as we thought...still retarded.

hater
05-24-2016, 10:22 AM
Yep...just as we thought...still retarded.

That wont go away bro. You'll have to live with that condition.

palangi
05-24-2016, 10:30 AM
:fight It's ok your not alone out there. There are special places for you retarded ass!

hater
05-24-2016, 11:31 AM
:fight It's ok im not alone out here. There are special places for my retarded ass!

Agreed :tu

T Park
05-31-2016, 10:56 AM

:yawn

hater
05-01-2017, 09:49 PM

Bump

My assessment stands this year as well

Called the Spurs a 2nd round exit team back in January

hater
05-02-2017, 07:10 AM
To me it was the game vs clippers on Feb. Sure we didn't have Kawhi, but clips didn't have Griffiths and they were on a terrible streak and were 0-5 vs top NBA teams. Nothing better for them than have the spurs come to town :lol

They raped us with high pick n rolls and we could do nothing about it.

:lmao its been 3 years and Pop has done absolutely nothing about this :lmao

rjv
05-02-2017, 12:17 PM
we were never a team that could win the finals this year. not even on paper. in some ways, a sweep by the rockets or GS (in the unlikely event we get to them) would perhaps be best IF it facilitated a massive overhaul.

Horse
05-02-2017, 12:19 PM
All possibilities but if this is how you truly feel why the fuck are you still here?

Amuseddaysleeper
05-02-2017, 12:25 PM
As a die hard Spurs fan living in Toronto I'm getting the worst of both worlds :lol :lol