PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: How soon will Tammy be forgotten?

Thebesteva
05-18-2016, 05:02 PM
I give it 3 years before everyone forgets him tbh...Lennox Lewis type nigga. Legendary but aint nobody watching his greatest hits on YouTube.

LkrFan
05-18-2016, 05:23 PM
Who?

05-18-2016, 05:38 PM
Already forgotten tbh

Not completely his fault, although his unassuming personality did him no favors, most people gravitate to wing players over big men.

Ghazi
05-18-2016, 05:43 PM
So all that matters is whether or not you're watched on Youtube :lol

Silver&Black
05-18-2016, 05:43 PM
That rent free thingy

--Bail

Thebesteva
05-18-2016, 05:44 PM

If a tree falls in the middle of the woods and it averages 21/10/9...does it make a sound?

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 05:53 PM
If a tree falls in the middle of the woods and it averages 21/10/9...does it make a sound?

If a girl screams in a hotel room and you cry on tv in front of the world while being emasculated...does it tarnish a legacy?

Chris
05-18-2016, 05:57 PM

Delusional Laker Fan :lol

Chris
05-18-2016, 05:57 PM
If a girl screams in a hotel room and you cry on tv in front of the world while being emasculated...does it tarnish a legacy?

Deeps

K...
05-18-2016, 05:58 PM
8......and he ain't backing up. .if you leave him there, he'll wait.

Question is.....did Timmy ever give a shit about you?

Silver&Black
05-18-2016, 06:02 PM

DPG...

My nigga.

Thebesteva
05-18-2016, 06:04 PM

Sometimes you gotta take the pussy

DPG21920
05-18-2016, 06:06 PM
Sometimes you gotta take the pussy

Just to become one later on national tv? Nah...

The Gemini Method
05-18-2016, 06:29 PM
I hate to was notalgia, but when Timmy D calls it a career it will mark the end of a truly special era of when the Lakers and Spurs would battle for West supremacy. He deserves a tip of the cap for bringing unparalleled success to the Spurs' franchise. I don't think he'll be forgotten for the things he accomplished for the team and the league in general.

DMC
05-18-2016, 06:39 PM
I give it 3 years before everyone forgets him tbh...Lennox Lewis type nigga. Legendary but aint nobody watching his greatest hits on YouTube.
Never by you it seems.

Buddy Mignon
05-18-2016, 07:17 PM
Already forgotten tbh

Not completely his fault, although his unassuming personality did him no favors, most people gravitate to wing players over big men.

I think his fanbase did a poor job of turning him into an icon. If he was a Laker he'd be a living legend. You guys dont even show up to games.

daslicer
05-18-2016, 07:28 PM
He's linked with Lebron. Whenever people look back on Lebron's career Tim will be brought up simply because they played each other 3 times in the finals.

Clipper Nation
05-18-2016, 08:01 PM
Remind me again who that scrub was that denied Shaq from having more championships?

baseline bum
05-18-2016, 08:04 PM
I think his fanbase did a poor job of turning him into an icon. If he was a Laker he'd be a living legend. You guys dont even show up to games.

Why did you rush the floor for Jordan when he rang in your building?

http://i.imgur.com/J0Z5dcN.jpg

Thread
05-18-2016, 08:08 PM
Remind me again who that scrub was that denied Shaq from having more championships?

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Koolaid_Man
05-18-2016, 09:45 PM

I don't think so homie....if you let a nigga live with you for 3 yrs and then buy that nigga a condo when your wife gets tired of his ass....I ain't cosigning that faggot ass shit....I was fucking a bad ass Brazilian bitch today....and I asked her...I said hey if a dude has a tramp stamp what does that mean?.... And without hesitation she looked at me...turned away and said baby he's getting deep fucked in his ass....then she asked why? And who? And I said have you ever heard of Tammy Tits?

She smiled and said oh yes but I knew that bitch was lying :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-18-2016, 10:51 PM
I don't think so homie....if you let a nigga live with you for 3 yrs and then buy that nigga a condo when your wife gets tired of his ass....I ain't cosigning that faggot ass shit....I was fucking a bad ass Brazilian bitch today....and I asked her...I said hey if a dude has a tramp stamp what does that mean?.... And without hesitation she looked at me...turned away and said baby he's getting deep fucked in his ass....then she asked why? And who? And I said have you ever heard of Tammy Tits?

She smiled and said oh yes but I knew that bitch was lying :lol

but did td lose half?

unlike kirby who bought his in laws a new house, yet still loss half

Thread
05-18-2016, 11:05 PM
but did td lose half?

unlike kirby who bought his in laws a new house, yet still loss half

td lost his kids to the state of Texas. Only till their 18 though. tee, hee.

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:14 AM
Neither do you. It's all Hollywood faggots in bedazzle gear and reversible jerseys. You've likely never been to a Lakers game. Not that many Hollywood types in SA so going to the game isn't "posh". It's not like anyone at the Lakers game actually watches the game. The closer you get to the court the less interested the fans are.

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:15 AM
td lost his kids to the state of Texas. Only till their 18 though. tee, hee.
Although he had both of them while he was giving his post championship presser. Pretty sure Kobe was with his at that time as well.

Thread
05-19-2016, 12:25 AM
Although he had both of them while he was giving his post championship presser. Pretty sure Kobe was with his at that time as well.

The state of Texas signed off on it.

DMC
05-19-2016, 08:54 AM
The state of Texas signed off on it.

You ASSume.

Thread
05-19-2016, 09:36 AM
You ASSume.

The decree mandated in a case like Duncan don't stand for shit. He could take those kids whenever to wherever he wanted and nobody would utter a peep. Say they decreed you thus and you took those kids, your kids, you picked 'em up at grade school, took 'em to the park, dinner,,,along about the soup course they'd put out an Amber Alert whether Mrs. D meant it or not. They'd make an example out of you. They'd thoroughly roust you.

I have to settle for the INTENT of Duncan's decree.

And you know what? It's enough.

Frank Dux
05-19-2016, 10:12 AM

I have a feeling you'll be on here starting threads about him for years to come. lol

Thread
05-19-2016, 10:23 AM
I have a feeling you'll be on here starting threads about him for years to come. lol

Only when he's posting to a gay Forum.

DarrinS
05-19-2016, 10:47 AM

Thread
05-19-2016, 10:58 AM

Duncan looked like total shit against the Thunder, DS. It was an embarrassment. You was warned, repeatedly to not stay too long.

I'll be damned if he didn't do it to himself.

LMAO!!!

Everything your people ever indicted Kobe on has descended in spades on Tim. Unbelievable.

DMC
05-19-2016, 11:13 AM
The decree mandated in a case like Duncan don't stand for shit. He could take those kids whenever to wherever he wanted and nobody would utter a peep. Say they decreed you thus and you took those kids, your kids, you picked 'em up at grade school, took 'em to the park, dinner,,,along about the soup course they'd put out an Amber Alert whether Mrs. D meant it or not. They'd make an example out of you. They'd thoroughly roust you.

I have to settle for the INTENT of Duncan's decree.

And you know what? It's enough.

You're off the reservation now, muttering retirement home lingo.

DMC
05-19-2016, 11:13 AM
Duncan looked like total shit against the Thunder, DS. It was an embarrassment. You was warned, repeatedly to not stay too long.

I'll be damned if he didn't do it to himself.

LMAO!!!

Everything your people ever indicted Kobe on has descended in spades on Tim. Unbelievable.
Only pussies and assholes quit over stats.

Thread
05-19-2016, 11:23 AM
You're off the reservation now, muttering retirement home lingo.

I'll just bet I am.

Thread
05-19-2016, 11:24 AM
Only pussies and assholes quit over stats.

Let him & The Pile stay then. After all, they're compelled.

DMC
05-19-2016, 11:31 AM
Let him & The Pile stay then. After all, they're compelled.
You're salty as fuck. You see your brethren here falling all over each other because of a lottery pick position when there's nothing to be excited about, when in fact your future is bleak as can be. You see that and you know it's over, that not only are your Lakers days over, but your forum days are drawing nigh because your troops are coming apart at the seams and you can't stomach it.

You can bet on that.

Thread
05-19-2016, 11:43 AM
You're salty as fuck. You see your brethren here falling all over each other because of a lottery pick position when there's nothing to be excited about, when in fact your future is bleak as can be. You see that and you know it's over, that not only are your Lakers days over, but your forum days are drawing nigh because your troops are coming apart at the seams and you can't stomach it.

You can bet on that.

I said that first. Me

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

DMC
05-19-2016, 11:46 AM
I said that first. Me

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
You're blazing a trail of despair right to the reading room.

Thread
05-19-2016, 11:59 AM
You're blazing a trail of despair right to the reading room.

Your capitulation is duly noted, fart catcher.

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:39 PM
Your capitulation is duly noted, fart catcher.

You got what you deserved, for supporting that multi-year tank fiasco out in Los Angeles while your hero was being carted around like some side show attraction. Your fresh horses were put away and no one even dared train them because old Seattle Slew was still refusing to hit the glue factory and after all, folks were lining up to see the old nag. Now you're standing there in a stable with a nothing but a pile of shit and a pitch fork. Get to work.

Thread
05-19-2016, 12:41 PM
You got what you deserved, for supporting that multi-year tank fiasco out in Los Angeles while your hero was being carted around like some side show attraction. Your fresh horses were put away and no one even dared train them because old Seattle Slew was still refusing to hit the glue factory and after all, folks were lining up to see the old nag. Now you're standing there in a stable with a nothing but a pile of shit and a pitch fork. Get to work.

- "No problem."

- Keifer Sutherland - "Stand By Me"

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:44 PM
- "No problem."

"We won't be sneaking" -Luva

Killakobe81
05-19-2016, 12:53 PM
- "No problem."

Still dont see DMC's shit ... but I have have to admit this quote you posted by DMC was fine work ... even if a bit hyperbole.
When DMC locks in he does have a way with words ...

"Seattle Slew" :lol

Frank Dux
05-19-2016, 01:57 PM
Only when he's posting to a gay Forum.

Is that what you guys are calling the NBA Forum these days? Sounds about right. lol

FYM
05-19-2016, 04:34 PM
Two men will be remembered of Spurs 5 rings journey: Pop and Duncan.

Thread
05-19-2016, 04:36 PM
Two men will be remembered of Spurs 5 rings journey: Pop and Duncan.

The tank paid the ultimate dividend.

DMC
05-19-2016, 04:37 PM
Better than the three tanks that haven't even gotten you to the playoffs yet.

Thread
05-19-2016, 04:38 PM

Absolutely.

FYM
05-19-2016, 04:39 PM

Tanking for Duncan was the smartest move this franchise ever did. The ultimate shame is tanking for D'Ange:lol or Marcus Smart

Thread
05-19-2016, 04:41 PM
Tanking for Duncan was the smartest move this franchise ever did.

Absolutely. They wouldn't have a pot to piss in, nor window to throw it out of otherwise.

FYM
05-19-2016, 04:43 PM

I hope you are not in "let's blame Pop for losing to OKC" or "Pop is overrated" bandwagon Spurs fans are into nowadays. In the long list of stupid shits I've read on the internet, this one is a top 5. I'd kill to have an even senile Pop running the Celts.

FYM
05-19-2016, 04:46 PM
Absolutely. They wouldn't have a pot to piss in, nor window to throw it out of otherwise.

Trading dat scrub for Kawhi was also brilliant... I give no credit to Pop for Parker and Ginobili tho... this smells a good amount of luck and some nerdy dudes in the FO saying why not trying something new with those late picks.

DMC
05-19-2016, 07:06 PM
I hope you are not in "let's blame Pop for losing to OKC" or "Pop is overrated" bandwagon Spurs fans are into nowadays. In the long list of stupid shits I've read on the internet, this one is a top 5. I'd kill to have an even senile Pop running the Celts.

I'm on the "we won't win every year" and "OKC beat us" bandwagon.

Sean Cagney
05-20-2016, 02:27 AM
Top 10 all times and 5 rings along with 2 MVPs, sorry but that is a legend and they are not forgotten.... Oh yeah not to mention greatest at his position ever tbh.

Thread
05-20-2016, 05:41 AM
Top 10 all times and 5 rings along with 2 MVPs, sorry but that is a legend and they are not forgotten.... Oh yeah not to mention greatest at his position ever tbh.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Mitch
05-20-2016, 09:36 AM

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Kobe: 2 kids

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd dad

Thread
05-20-2016, 09:45 AM

Kobe: 2 kids

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd dad

Absolutely.

Duncan ain't shit. Everything they've got Kobe on, Duncan has now done. It's uncanny.

Yeah, makin' fun of Kobe because he got old, like fuckin' Duncan was never gonna grow old. Hell, they had me convinced. But, we were wrong. Duncan grew old, right in the middle of the television screen.

And if I hadn't been in that RR, with a slight back ailment I'd a been in here rollin' that barrel the night he was held scoreless.

DMC
05-20-2016, 09:47 AM
Absolutely.

Duncan ain't shit. Everything they've got Kobe on, Duncan has now done. It's uncanny.

Yeah, makin' fun of Kobe because he got old, like fuckin' Duncan was never gonna grow old. Hell, they had me convinced. But, we were wrong. Duncan grew old, right in the middle of the television screen.

And if I hadn't been in that RR, with a slight back ailment I'd a been in here rollin' that barrel the night he was held scoreless.

Duncan ain't shit, but yet you credit him with every ounce of success the Spurs have had since he was drafted.

Make up your mind.

05-20-2016, 09:50 AM
Absolutely.

Duncan ain't no rapist.

Edit: and no snitch

Thread
05-20-2016, 09:53 AM
Duncan ain't shit, but yet you credit him with every ounce of success the Spurs have had since he was drafted.

Make up your mind.

Obviously, he ain't shit now. Use your head, man.

Thread
05-20-2016, 10:06 AM
You frequent those too?

I suppose if you're already a pedophile, nothing is off limits

You thought after Game 1 I was in that RR for good. Me too.

LMFAO!!!

Mitch
05-20-2016, 10:15 AM
Absolutely.

They got one thing wrong, though. Back when Vanessa was half way out the door, Kobe pulled her back in.

Duncan? He just watched.

Thread
05-20-2016, 10:21 AM
They got one thing wrong, though. Back when Vanessa was half way out the door, Kobe pulled her back in.

Duncan? He just watched.

Exactly. Kobe showed his mettle right fucking there. Could have been so easy to just let her walk, get a bunch of nannies and his visitation rights from LA County and go on. That's another reason why Kobe is a hero. Sure, he made that colossal mess. But, he cleaned up after himself. It's easy to walk. Nigh on impossible to stay and work it out. Kobe/Vanessa are living proof that it is possible.

Mitch
05-20-2016, 10:43 AM
Exactly. Kobe showed his mettle right fucking there. Could have been so easy to just let her walk, get a bunch of nannies and his visitation rights from LA County and go on. That's another reason why Kobe is a hero. Sure, he made that colossal mess. But, he cleaned up after himself. It's easy to walk. Nigh on impossible to stay and work it out. Kobe/Vanessa are living proof that it is possible.

Yep, when you have millions you can just walk away - Kobe didn't and he's better for it.

Thread
05-20-2016, 10:50 AM
Yep, when you have millions you can just walk away - Kobe didn't and he's better for it.

Yep, we're all better for it.

05-20-2016, 10:56 AM

I'm sure that's great solace for Kobe's rape victim.

Mitch
05-20-2016, 11:01 AM
I'm sure that's great solace for Kobe's rape victim.

Can't rape a woman who had 7 different jizz samples in her panties, tbh. It's like using a public toilet without permission, nobody cares.

DMC
05-20-2016, 11:46 AM
Obviously, he ain't shit now. Use your head, man.
Bullshit. We've indicted Kobe on a ball and chain contract, throwing teammates under the bus and being a cancer to the organization from a competitive basketball stance. Duncan did none of that. Duncan has a small contract, plays limited minutes and still never missed the playoffs. If Tim took a 50 million dollar 2 year deal this season, you could compare him to Kobe in that regard, because Tim right now is as effective as Kobe was when he signed that deal.

DMC
05-20-2016, 11:52 AM
KOBE BRYANT "VANESSA MISCARRIED DURING RAPE CASE... I Blame Myself"

(http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/02/kobe-bryant-vanessa-miscarried-during-rape-case-i-blame-myself/#)

(http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/02/kobe-bryant-vanessa-miscarried-during-rape-case-i-blame-myself/#)
67 (http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/02/kobe-bryant-vanessa-miscarried-during-rape-case-i-blame-myself/#disqus_anchor)

3/2/2015 9:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2015/03/02/0-nlm0rx2u-1080x608.jpg

Kobe Bryant (http://www.tmz.com/person/kobe-bryant/)says his wife Vanessa Bryant (http://www.tmz.com/person/vanessa-bryant/) miscarried in 2004 ... right in the thick of his rape case in Colorado ... and says he blames no one but himself. Bryant opened up about the situation in his Showtime documentary "Muse" -- and while he never specifically mentions the case, it's crystal clear what he's talking about.
During the segment titled "2004" ... the year of the hearing (which was eventually dismissed when the accuser refused to testify) ... Kobe says:
"We were expecting ... and um ... expecting our second child during that time ... and there was just so much stress, she actually, she actually miscarried."
"It's something ... I have a real hard time dealing with that 'cause I felt like it was just my fault."
Kobe added, "The reality is it happened because of me ... that's something I have to deal with. Something I gotta carry forever."
Kobe also praises Vanessa ... saying she could have left him and taken half of his money ... but didn't.

Kobe killed his own child to fuck a sloppy 7th in Colorado. That's class LA style.

Thread
05-20-2016, 12:06 PM
KOBE BRYANT "VANESSA MISCARRIED DURING RAPE CASE... I Blame Myself"

67 (http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/02/kobe-bryant-vanessa-miscarried-during-rape-case-i-blame-myself/#disqus_anchor)

3/2/2015 9:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2015/03/02/0-nlm0rx2u-1080x608.jpg

Kobe Bryant (http://www.tmz.com/person/kobe-bryant/)says his wife Vanessa Bryant (http://www.tmz.com/person/vanessa-bryant/) miscarried in 2004 ... right in the thick of his rape case in Colorado ... and says he blames no one but himself. Bryant opened up about the situation in his Showtime documentary "Muse" -- and while he never specifically mentions the case, it's crystal clear what he's talking about.
During the segment titled "2004" ... the year of the hearing (which was eventually dismissed when the accuser refused to testify) ... Kobe says:
"We were expecting ... and um ... expecting our second child during that time ... and there was just so much stress, she actually, she actually miscarried."
"It's something ... I have a real hard time dealing with that 'cause I felt like it was just my fault."
Kobe added, "The reality is it happened because of me ... that's something I have to deal with. Something I gotta carry forever."
Kobe also praises Vanessa ... saying she could have left him and taken half of his money ... but didn't.

Kobe killed his own child to fuck a sloppy 7th in Colorado. That's class LA style.

- "Make no mistake, loving people is hard work. But, if we hold on tight to one another, it's a beautiful thing."

- "Big Momma" - "Big Momma's House 2"

DMC
05-20-2016, 12:08 PM
The state of California signed off on it, Dale. It's on record. Kobe killed his own child. Kobe didn't say Vanessa could have left him and broken his heart, he said "took half my money". Don't confuse that with love.

You have to wonder if he used the remains to inject into his knee.

Thread
05-20-2016, 12:16 PM
The state of California signed off on it, Dale. It's on record. Kobe killed his own child. Kobe didn't say Vanessa could have left him and broken his heart, he said "took half my money". Don't confuse that with love.

You have to wonder if he used the remains to inject into his knee.

You'd best keep that rag. You need it.

Horse
05-20-2016, 12:48 PM

Damn if only he was a rapist.

DMC
05-20-2016, 12:58 PM
You'd best keep that rag. You need it.
Your capitulation is duly noted.

Thread
05-20-2016, 12:59 PM
Don't bring that cop out shit. Talk again about how Kobe gets to see his kids. Your capitulation is duly noted.

Wakes up and goes into their bedroom.

Just like that. No writ from the state of California like Duncan needs from the state of Texas.

DMC
05-20-2016, 02:36 PM
Wakes up and goes into their bedroom.

Just like that. No writ from the state of California like Duncan needs from the state of Texas.

And his middle child isn't there, even on the weekends every other week, it never shows. Why? Because Kobe killed it chasing white skanky pussy. Could have been a boy. Might have turned out like EJ Johnson but still. Not sure Kobe's nuts can produce anything with balls.

Thread
05-20-2016, 02:52 PM
And his middle child isn't there, even on the weekends every other week, it never shows. Why? Because Kobe killed it chasing white skanky pussy. Could have been a boy. Might have turned out like EJ Johnson but still. Not sure Kobe's nuts can produce anything with balls.

That's where:::"Make no mistake loving people is hard work." comes into view. She grabed some jacks, some timbers and started back down. It's either that, or, you quit and call the lawyers. I'll bet she called them. And you know what, D, she called them back.

Amy/Tim never called theirs back. Now Tim needs that writ.

DMC
05-20-2016, 03:32 PM
That's where:::"Make no mistake loving people is hard work." comes into view. She grabed some jacks, some timbers and started back down. It's either that, or, you quit and call the lawyers. I'll bet she called them. And you know what, D, she called them back.

Amy/Tim never called theirs back. Now Tim needs that writ.

She doesn't play for the Lakers. He did. You're moving the goalposts. He killed his middle child. She let him do it. They are both culpable. Jacks and timbers my ass, you'll need a shovel to find that one.

ambchang
05-20-2016, 05:11 PM
Duncan will go the way of Moses Malone. He will be underrated forever. 8 is under rating him.

Thread
05-20-2016, 05:20 PM
She doesn't play for the Lakers. He did. You're moving the goalposts. He killed his middle child. She let him do it. They are both culpable. Jacks and timbers my ass, you'll need a shovel to find that one.

Kobe needs no writ to visit his children. Duncan does.

DMC
05-20-2016, 07:16 PM
Kobe needs no writ to visit his children. Duncan does.
To visit that one he needs a writ from the Ghost of Christmas past.

DMC
05-20-2016, 07:17 PM
Duncan will go the way of Moses Malone. He will be underrated forever. 8 is under rating him.
And he won't care.

05-20-2016, 08:05 PM
- "Make no mistake, loving people is hard work. But, if we hold on tight to one another, it's a beautiful thing."

- "Big Momma" - "Big Momma's House 2"Surprising source on that one lol

cascaders
05-21-2016, 04:45 AM
OP, who's Tammy? Oh you mean Timmy? as in Tim? as in Tim Duncan?
Nah, he wont be forgotten. He's right up there.. next to the legends who've played the game, and will always be compared to, throughout the longevity of the NBA
OP, You however, should stop pretending to be retarded with these name calling, unless you really are retarded.. then in which case.. id say, maybe go seek out some help? to atleast educate yourself from being stupid.
Its not even funny anymore, calling him Tammy.. Its sad really. It makes you appear to have very poor level of cognition ability.. cant even type a simple name. And yea obviously your doing in on purpose, but the fact that you would actually resort to something as low as this, to just make a point? which dont even matter? man.. just really shows how sad you really are. Nobody gives a shit man. Infact, hey you should be happy that im actually writing this up for you. You need a psyc consult tbh. All the best.

Canyonero
05-21-2016, 10:04 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/sg0kgj.png

Buddy Mignon
05-21-2016, 10:27 AM
OP, who's Tammy? Oh you mean Timmy? as in Tim? as in Tim Duncan?
Nah, he wont be forgotten. He's right up there.. next to the legends who've played the game, and will always be compared to, throughout the longevity of the NBA
OP, You however, should stop pretending to be retarded with these name calling, unless you really are retarded.. then in which case.. id say, maybe go seek out some help? to atleast educate yourself from being stupid.
Its not even funny anymore, calling him Tammy.. Its sad really. It makes you appear to have very poor level of cognition ability.. cant even type a simple name. And yea obviously your doing in on purpose, but the fact that you would actually resort to something as low as this, to just make a point? which dont even matter? man.. just really shows how sad you really are. Nobody gives a shit man. Infact, hey you should be happy that im actually writing this up for you. You need a psyc consult tbh. All the best.

I never liked the nickname Tammy. I love Jim, though.

ambchang
05-21-2016, 01:16 PM
I never liked the nickname Tammy. I love Jim, though.

Can't top the nickname Kobe though. Named after a place best known for destruction (by earthquake), or a type of beef that once it's overdone is chewy and tough that you should throw in the garbage. Not to mention very pricey and if you don't know how to cook it, you basically have a very expensive fertilizer.

Finally the beef version is basically beaten through out its life to get that texture, and basically coattails the great wheat in the region to international fame.