PDA

View Full Version : Should the Spurs release Diaw?

Nbadan
05-19-2016, 12:33 AM
They have until June 30th to make a decision on Diaw....Diaw is 34 and avg 6.4 pts and 3.1 rebounds......NBA is what have you done for me lately though, and Diaw, injured or not, had a rough series against OKC....what to do....what to do...

SAGirl
05-19-2016, 01:06 AM
Not only a rough series against OKC, he wasn't that impactful against the Grizzlies either and he coasted for most of the season. Plus we need updates to our frontcourt depth. He's the most likely rotation player on his way out IMO.

Nbadan
05-19-2016, 01:09 AM
I'm not sure whether releasing Diaw would be a good option for the Spurs....my guess is that pop is on the phones (or should be) shopping Diaw for the best available option....before deciding on whether to pay him his guaranteed 7 million

SAGirl
05-19-2016, 01:11 AM
Agree on that his expiring half guaranteed contract should be a good option for some team that wants cap for FA, which it doesn't look like we will make a big splash in.

BG_Spurs_Fan
05-19-2016, 01:11 AM
If they can't trade him and if they have a big plan for a max FA then yes, stretch his 3m to create cap space. Otherwise no. 1 year and 7 m per + a fully non-guaranteed 2nd year is a great deal with the rising cap and aligns perfectly with the possibility of having a huge amount of cap space next summer. They're not getting anyone half as good as a coasting Diaw for such a contract this summer and I also can't see them going into free agency with only 1 big under contract.

SD126
05-19-2016, 01:15 AM
Two options:

Trade him, or release him (using the stretch provision). They'll explore trading him first and if no deal is done, they'll release him.

baseline bum
05-19-2016, 01:17 AM
I hate the thought of releasing him, especially after his incredible 2013 and 2014 playoffs. And yet the team pretty much has to if Tim and Manu retire as expected, as those two holes they'll leave in the lineup are going to cost a lot of money to try to replace. But saying goodbye to Boris is really going to suck. Maybe he can go to Golden State and win another ring when they lose Speights this summer.

Nbadan
05-19-2016, 01:18 AM
Maybe he can go to Golden State and win another ring when they lose Speights this summer.

That would be classic IMO...

Nbadan
05-19-2016, 01:22 AM
And yet the team pretty much has to if Tim and Manu retire as expected

Spurs would need the cap space to make room for just Conley and scrubs even with Tim and Manu retiring, unless the spurs get lucky and can move Parker for a viable young starter....

05-19-2016, 01:22 AM
Here's a question, can a team that trades for Diaw cut him and get the extra salary space? If so, that would make Diaw an actual commodity on the trade market for teams that want the cap space.

I believe Bowen had a similar contract and that was his parting gift to the Spurs before he retired (I think his contract was partially guaranteed too).

Robz4000
05-19-2016, 01:27 AM
If they're getting Gasol and/or Tim returns, keep him; he's a great compliment to either. Otherwise let him go.

Arcadian
05-19-2016, 01:30 AM
Diaw > West

Also one of my personal favorite players. Not sure if they should keep him, but I hope they do.

Nbadan
05-19-2016, 01:31 AM
I think Pau should be the Spurs #1 priority, not Conley......even if they can miraculously lour Conley from Memphis that won't leave them much money or choices but to bring back Tim and Manu

Emperor
05-19-2016, 01:48 AM
Trade him for Sefolosha so we atleast get a backup sf for Kawhi.

Russo21
05-19-2016, 03:40 AM
Thank him for the best 2 years of basketball he's played (2013-14) then tell him to fuck off lol

cascaders
05-19-2016, 04:17 AM
let him go asap. We HAVE to GET RID of him

MoSpur
05-19-2016, 05:04 AM
If he doesn't drop 30lbs then you release him

Chinook
05-19-2016, 06:30 AM
I might release him and then look to re-sign him if the market doesn't bear out something better. Or hell, they might be able to work something out with Diaw where they release/stretch him before re-signing him with the room exception. That would pay him nearly as much this year as it would anyway, he'd be easier to trade later if it doesn't work out, and the Spurs would save $6.4 Million in cap space this summer.

hater
05-19-2016, 07:01 AM
let him go asap. We HAVE to GET RID of him

rastaspur
05-19-2016, 08:19 AM
Hasn't pau gasol hinted several times he wants to go play with his brother in memphis? There is a strong possibility that occurs. I seriously doubt gasol even considers the spurs based on that likely scenario.

spursgu
05-19-2016, 08:22 AM
This guy was suppose to be the x-factor against the Dubs according to people on here and now you faggots are wanting to waive him?!

Twisted_Dawg
05-19-2016, 08:26 AM
How about somebody in the Spurs organization have the balls to threaten this fat mother fucker and order him to lose 30 lbs, lift some weights and get in shape? Nobody is going to trade for this fat Frenchman.

RD2191
05-19-2016, 08:34 AM
How about somebody in the Spurs organization have the balls to threaten this fat mother fucker and order him to lose 30 lbs, lift some weights and get in shape? Nobody is going to trade for this fat Frenchman.

Truth fucking bomb.

RD2191
05-19-2016, 08:35 AM
We need to get rid of all our old fucks. The sooner we start to rebuild the better.

Keepin' it real
05-19-2016, 08:48 AM
should the spurs release Diaw?

Perhaps. :hat

Seventyniner
05-19-2016, 10:18 AM

Go say that to his face yourself and tell me how it went.

DMC
05-19-2016, 11:17 AM
Diaw is a good RS player. He'll get you some wins. You can probably ride him through the season and see how he does but we are old and unless Timmy and Manu retire, dropping Boris won't make any difference.

He'd be good with some young players like in Philly but I think he'd retire before moving there.

sammy
05-19-2016, 11:20 AM
NO! Keep him!

Godbama
05-19-2016, 11:28 AM
I think it's about matchups. He's got some value against the Warriors for what it's worth.

look_at_g_shred
05-19-2016, 11:33 AM
As of today, Diaw's only value is against GSW, and it seems like they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. So you have to keep him solely on that factor. I mean, would you want the warriors to pick him up? Hell naw...

LakerHater
05-19-2016, 11:41 AM
Dnt thnk we should buy it's gonna happen!

MultiTroll
05-19-2016, 12:04 PM
Pop Parker Diaw pachage.

silverblackfan
05-19-2016, 12:20 PM
Hell, keep him and make him the point guard. That will run some lbs off him and give the Spurs a huge back court!

baseline bum
05-19-2016, 12:41 PM
As of today, Diaw's only value is against GSW, and it seems like they aren't going anywhere anytime soon. So you have to keep him solely on that factor. I mean, would you want the warriors to pick him up? Hell naw...

Does the matchup with Golden State matter much without Duncan or Ginobili? This team isn't a title contender once those two retire.

Kawhitstorm
05-19-2016, 01:20 PM

That would entail getting past OKC/Cripples whether it be in the 2nd rd or WCF. Besides, Barnes might be long gone next year & replaced by someone like Horford which would mean Diaw is no longer the X-factor.

T Park
05-19-2016, 02:00 PM
Jettison your only good bench big for Pau Gasol?

Why?

Chinook
05-19-2016, 02:09 PM
I might release him and then look to re-sign him if the market doesn't bear out something better. Or hell, they might be able to work something out with Diaw where they release/stretch him before re-signing him with the room exception. That would pay him nearly as much this year as it would anyway, he'd be easier to trade later if it doesn't work out, and the Spurs would save $6.4 Million in cap space this summer.

Here's how the money looks to Diaw:

2016: $3,498,000
2017-2019: $967,333
2020: $600,000

Here's how it affects the Spurs' cap:

2016: $600,000 prior to using the room exception, $3,498,000 afterwards
2017-2019: $967,333 (or $600,000 if they trade Diaw prior to waiving him or if someone claims him off waivers)
2020: $600,000

You're talking about paying less than one percent of the cap for four years to open up almost seven percent of the cap this year. If the Spurs want to keep Diaw in the fold, doing this would allow them a way to do it while also raising his value, since his contract would be smaller with them eating half to pull off this stretching maneuver in the first place.

It'd be like the NBA equivalent of NFL contract restructures, but with a lot less downside.

look_at_g_shred
05-19-2016, 02:48 PM

look_at_g_shred
05-19-2016, 02:52 PM
Does the matchup with Golden State matter much without Duncan or Ginobili? This team isn't a title contender once those two retire.
Why is that? We aren't a title contender with them either obviously.

look_at_g_shred
05-19-2016, 02:53 PM
That would entail getting past OKC/Cripples whether it be in the 2nd rd or WCF. Besides, Barnes might be long gone next year & replaced by someone like Horford which would mean Diaw is no longer the X-factor.
Agree with the first part..but Why does everyone want Horford? He's the same type of player as LMA

baseline bum
05-19-2016, 02:54 PM
Why is that? We aren't a title contender with them either obviously.

They were until Duncan fucked his knee.

Chinook
05-19-2016, 03:04 PM
They were until Duncan fucked his knee.

And now they aren't, knee or no knee. Nothing to see here. I think they'll be a darkhorse team like LAC who could beat GS if something happened to Curry for a few games. It really depends on what guys they bring in and how well they can fit together in such a short time. I fully believe that they can still build a champion in 2017 if they can figure out the right combination.

Kawhitstorm
05-19-2016, 03:40 PM
Agree with the first part..but Why does everyone want Horford? He's the same type of player as LMA

Horford is actually way more mobile than LMA & matches up well w/ Draymond. He's actually not as bad a rebounder as his numbers suggest (he used to be as good as LMA) since Bud has him playing defense/offense away from the basket. He gets most of his shots from the top of the key while LMA gets his shots from the left wing & Kawhi from the right wing. This will give Porker lots of option for PnP & will keep the defense stretched out, if it was PRIME Porker he would be getting to the rim unmolested.

Horford would also spread the floor for LMA/Kawhi postups thus teams won't be able to double team without paying for it unlike what OKC got away w/ by ignoring Tim. He's also an underrated rim protector & would be fine as long as he plays his natural position (PF) instead of center. This would mean LMA has to man up & bang w/ the like of Adams ala Bogut (at least in the playoffs) while Horford plays the Draymond role by trapping PnRs, switching, guarding stretch 4s or just scrambling on defense.

PATFO would have to pick up a center like Hibbert for the Room Exception to eat minutes in the regular season since LMA ain't going to be willing to be a full-time center. Unless Porker is moved, in order to acquire Horford they would to gut the bench so I don't think they'll go that route.

cjw
05-19-2016, 04:02 PM
His option next summer is more intriguing. Full non-guarantee and until 7/15 to exercise it (well into free agency). Spurs could theoretically take back salary from a team looking to sign someone who needs max room - $7 million times 125%-150% depending on if Spurs are under cap, and then other team can release Diaw with Spurs taking back a player they want and/or draft compensation. Or, in if Spurs want to chase someone, they can decide to cut him then.

This year the savings are only around $4 million - he may or may not be worth that depending on if he gets into shape. Luckily it's an Olympic season.

And now they aren't, knee or no knee. Nothing to see here. I think they'll be a darkhorse team like LAC who could beat GS if something happened to Curry for a few games. It really depends on what guys they bring in and how well they can fit together in such a short time. I fully believe that they can still build a champion in 2017 if they can figure out the right combination.

You're assuming too that GSW and OKC continue to operate at such a high level. Bogut and Iggy will be a year older, and there's a chance Barnes and Ezeli both get stupid offer sheets. Knowing them though, they'll turn Ian Clark into a 6MotY.

Spurs have a lot more long term cap flexibility than either of those teams after this summer and the youngest superstar of the bunch. On the other hand, LMA could hit a wall a year or two from now.

Chinook
05-19-2016, 04:32 PM
His option next summer is more intriguing. Full non-guarantee and until 7/15 to exercise it (well into free agency). Spurs could theoretically take back salary from a team looking to sign someone who needs max room - $7 million times 125%-150% depending on if Spurs are under cap, and then other team can release Diaw with Spurs taking back a player they want and/or draft compensation. Or, in if Spurs want to chase someone, they can decide to cut him then.

This year the savings are only around $4 million - he may or may not be worth that depending on if he gets into shape. Luckily it's an Olympic season.

You're assuming too that GSW and OKC continue to operate at such a high level. Bogut and Iggy will be a year older, and there's a chance Barnes and Ezeli both get stupid offer sheets. Knowing them though, they'll turn Ian Clark into a 6MotY.

Spurs have a lot more long term cap flexibility than either of those teams after this summer and the youngest superstar of the bunch. On the other hand, LMA could hit a wall a year or two from now.

I'm not assuming that. In fact, I said the Spurs would be a darkhorse precisely because the other teams might have something happen to them. I was focused on Curry, but yes, it could be anything. But I don't think that's dependent on Duncan or Ginobili. It could depend on Diaw or Mills. But yeah, the Spurs just have to find the right players. LMA and Kawhi are good enough on offense and Kawhi and Green are good enough on defense to beat anyone. But if they can get some consistent production out of the rest of the roster, they could make some noise.

palangi
05-19-2016, 04:40 PM
Horford is actually way more mobile than LMA & matches up well w/ Draymond. He's actually not as bad a rebounder as his numbers suggest (he used to be as good as LMA) since Bud has him playing defense/offense away from the basket. He gets most of his shots from the top of the key while LMA gets his shots from the left wing & Kawhi from the right wing. This will give Porker lots of option for PnP & will keep the defense stretched out, if it was PRIME Porker he would be getting to the rim unmolested.

Horford would also spread the floor for LMA/Kawhi postups thus teams won't be able to double team without paying for it unlike what OKC got away w/ by ignoring Tim. He's also an underrated rim protector & would be fine as long as he plays his natural position (PF) instead of center. This would mean LMA has to man up & bang w/ the like of Adams ala Bogut (at least in the playoffs) while Horford plays the Draymond role by trapping PnRs, switching, guarding stretch 4s or just scrambling on defense.

PATFO would have to pick up a center like Hibbert for the Room Exception to eat minutes in the regular season since LMA ain't going to be willing to be a full-time center. Unless Porker is moved, in order to acquire Horford they would to gut the bench so I don't think they'll go that route.
I don't want Horford. I'm done with undersized bigs with lack of athleticism. An athletic big that can go get a rebound should be priority. Not another 6'9" center.

YGWHI
05-19-2016, 05:00 PM
I love both, DWest and Bobo. But after OKC series, it's pretty obvious the Spurs need young legs and size.

Kawhitstorm
05-19-2016, 05:37 PM
I don't want Horford. I'm done with undersized bigs with lack of athleticism. An athletic big that can go get a rebound should be priority. Not another 6'9" center.

I'm not too in love w/ this idea but LMA would have to play center so Horford can play his natural position (PF). In any case, Horford can score, move his feet, jump, run & block shots unlike D-Worst.

Horford vs. Pau:

pGAPmPDhMjY

Horford vs. Dwight:

PcgLEY3k5AM

Horford vs. Love:

wLLLUhXxaVQ

Bonus:

zfKer9cQ9iA

r0drig0lac
05-19-2016, 06:18 PM

spurtech09
05-19-2016, 07:00 PM
Does the matchup with Golden State matter much without Duncan or Ginobili? This team isn't a title contender once those two retire.your sure?

gospursgojas
05-19-2016, 07:12 PM
Trade him for Lebron James

cd021
05-19-2016, 08:15 PM
Trade him, I suggested this before but I think N.O.P might be interested in him and they have the 39th and 40th picks.

Spurs would save cash and the Pelicans would get an upgrade over the bigs that they currently have, excluding AD. Anderson is likely gone and will probably get much more than Diaws $14.5 million he is owed over the next two seasons.

tholdren
05-19-2016, 08:39 PM
Get rid of diaw - cancer when he can't be contained, and pop can't contain his fat ass anymore. he's too gay over movies and photography.

cjw
05-19-2016, 08:47 PM
Trade him, I suggested this before but I think N.O.P might be interested in him and they have the 39th and 40th picks.

Spurs would save cash and the Pelicans would get an upgrade over the bigs that they currently have, excluding AD. Anderson is likely gone and will probably get much more than Diaws $14.5 million he is owed over the next two seasons.

Why would you trade for those two picks unless you know what you can get there and you have two guys targeted. Unlikely to find impact players that late in the draft.

Youd only do this to cut salary to chase someone. But with NOP going under the cap if they renounce Gordon, they can let Anderson go and have close to max space. I can see them chasing someone like Batum or Conley to match with AD.

tmtcsc
05-19-2016, 08:48 PM
I think the Spurs should do everything possible to move TP. PR Nightmare won't happen imo. SA fans know his contract does not equate to his play on the court.

cd021
05-19-2016, 10:03 PM
Why would you trade for those two picks unless you know what you can get there and you have two guys targeted. Unlikely to find impact players that late in the draft.

Youd only do this to cut salary to chase someone. But with NOP going under the cap if they renounce Gordon, they can let Anderson go and have close to max space. I can see them chasing someone like Batum or Conley to match with AD.

Spurs would need to move Diaw without taking on salary to maximize cap space (alot rides on Duncans retirement decision). There are some interesting players, specifically, bigs that are stash-able. It never hurts to keep adding to the overseas stockpile of players such as Bertans, LJC, and Milutinov. Doubtful any player will be impactful this season or next but moving Diaw for two young prospects is not a bad move. It seems Pop is done with Diaw. His minutes steadily decreased and Pop benched him against a team that he crushed two years prior for West who was struggling.

Spurs could use their own pick for a player to develop on the end of the bench. Anderson seems likely to walk and it would be hard to imagine NOP sinking so much money in AD, Asik and Anderson considering only one of them is a two way player.

Gordon is likely gone, and Conley probably is out of reach. Holiday can play but is injury prone. They should probably focus on the draft and bringing in two or three rotation worthy players instead of going after and probably missing on a big fish. Diaw is very cheap and could be a nice fit in Gentry's system.

SD126
05-19-2016, 10:54 PM
I think the Spurs should do everything possible to move TP. PR Nightmare won't happen imo. SA fans know his contract does not equate to his play on the court.

They should but given he's owed $30 million over the next two season and is declining, likely not happening.

kaji157
05-20-2016, 12:08 AM
I think you either try and trade him or release him. Is not that he is THE ANSWER for the warriors anyways.

He is one of our better trade assets, because it can be a salary dump for other teams and if we trade him and then he is cut, he can come back later, plus, we might get a younger player on a not so great contract, i think a few teams will be looking to open up space for Durant.

Nbadan
05-20-2016, 12:28 AM
I think we are likely to see something soon....Diaw would like to see this thing settled soon too.....Manila tournament starts July 5th...

BackHome
05-20-2016, 09:47 AM
Who gives a shit what Diaw wants. The dude came back for a title run fat and out of shape. I can deal with players who just are t hitting shots but are giving you Max Effort like Mills. But to miss shots not rebound and give no effort and get a paycheck for s couple of mills - Don't let the Door hit your FAT ass
Diaw!

cjw
05-20-2016, 06:17 PM
I think you either try and trade him or release him. Is not that he is THE ANSWER for the warriors anyways.

He is one of our better trade assets, because it can be a salary dump for other teams and if we trade him and then he is cut, he can come back later, plus, we might get a younger player on a not so great contract, i think a few teams will be looking to open up space for Durant.

No he can't. Trade a guy and he can't resign with you for a year. NBA changed the rule when teams kept using that loophole to send out salary of players who would end up returning anyway.

cd98
05-20-2016, 06:32 PM
Can't make up my mind. He is so uniquely good and so uniquely bad.

DeRozan m8
05-20-2016, 08:52 PM
Yeah Diaw is a f*cking lazy f*ck.

Its unacceptable to not be in shape.

Its not a joke anymore

tmtcsc
05-20-2016, 09:12 PM
Man, BoBo is one of the most gifted players in the league. I hate that he doesn't maximize his potential. He can play point forward, shoot the three, pass, rebound, play inside...damn. Thank goodness he was there when it counted in 2014. Shit.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-20-2016, 11:53 PM
It entirely depends on what West does.

Boris largely lost his role last year and that killed his motivation. If West opts out we should give Boris back his role.

A motivated Diaw is a perfect player for the new NBA given his versatility.

SD126
05-21-2016, 12:52 AM
I think we are likely to see something soon....Diaw would like to see this thing settled soon too.....Manila tournament starts July 5th...

They have to make a decision by June 30.

Mouth is Bleeding
05-21-2016, 02:31 AM
Why is the mob here buying into Pop's narrative.

Diaw shouldn't be allowed to become a scapegoat.

I would gain a ton of respect for Pop if he took responsibility for things going wrong against OKC.

Diaw played very little part in that compared to many other things and people.

SD126
05-21-2016, 02:47 AM
Why is the mob here buying into Pop's narrative.

Diaw shouldn't be allowed to become a scapegoat.

I would gain a ton of respect for Pop if he took responsibility for things going wrong against OKC.

Diaw played very little part in that compared to many other things and people.

Are you on drugs, seriously? Or plain brain fried?? He got a DNP-CD in game 6 after shitting the bed throughout the entire series, and he was shit in the first round bye against Grizzlies. And if you can find a suitable replacement or him, you get it done. No way his overweight, unmotivated fat ass rides the bench this season, nor should it.

In fact, his ass should have been let go after 5.

phxspurfan
05-21-2016, 01:35 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/i0c7Y7-EyoLRpWf7Isw3XY5tn35Z3wZ-ofxnIkHxNdxI5NsbCrgdSzhS92COxogkV20z04P61UO3YXAlgc 2lDhwo6upy-QoyUxymUkerq4zAYjumnFDmjSMGJLhyU0BIWsVFDMiq3Om9suh naYS980p6VjW6_eHpr2Gz-dcSLK6Zi3wG-N4yoj4PtTPrfRwOMf5TmY_q4RwGQo_c68O0s2DkGb7Xe3PB-BV7r3PP3f2Ysw8e0ecqt7MulBkZJtsyHMwyPisSN1uVfMjbU9K AmnEekSMA3Evhi8QX0z8pSvyNToJSWkE7dYWQGg5X1R4x1ej_D 2YaL1PfowkK14c6G5yM__OJe_46vzjuhxo_GPi66mvWbNPrR1U ycxVgHzhoTsj87Qdsmx_1yPlAWXEpkkL1blZMnFXDA_W9hxpfL 6w7PmnGUD30rmFgAMDd49l1SUCIG104hy1dK_2wG9lsRuyqDuk Exzsgva74WPrIt3NUNzawHN1QQ-ccVBiY4yviChaY8mBpmPEkOGKgf3IE2EQ3l7s5RqnEiKSIrMHo BNN6yW0dCZdjBsw_EYMwhXMHiwpcPWc6q9i-g_SPZORsWXyssVfg1Lo=w599-h531-no

If you release Boris, you might as well release or trade Tony.

JR3
05-21-2016, 08:49 PM
He was a competitive advantage fo For sure. His skill set is rare. That being said, he did coast all regular season and I would have been fine with that if he had shown up in the playoffs... But he didn't. I'd be good with letting him go.

JR3
05-21-2016, 08:50 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/i0c7Y7-EyoLRpWf7Isw3XY5tn35Z3wZ-ofxnIkHxNdxI5NsbCrgdSzhS92COxogkV20z04P61UO3YXAlgc 2lDhwo6upy-QoyUxymUkerq4zAYjumnFDmjSMGJLhyU0BIWsVFDMiq3Om9suh naYS980p6VjW6_eHpr2Gz-dcSLK6Zi3wG-N4yoj4PtTPrfRwOMf5TmY_q4RwGQo_c68O0s2DkGb7Xe3PB-BV7r3PP3f2Ysw8e0ecqt7MulBkZJtsyHMwyPisSN1uVfMjbU9K AmnEekSMA3Evhi8QX0z8pSvyNToJSWkE7dYWQGg5X1R4x1ej_D 2YaL1PfowkK14c6G5yM__OJe_46vzjuhxo_GPi66mvWbNPrR1U ycxVgHzhoTsj87Qdsmx_1yPlAWXEpkkL1blZMnFXDA_W9hxpfL 6w7PmnGUD30rmFgAMDd49l1SUCIG104hy1dK_2wG9lsRuyqDuk Exzsgva74WPrIt3NUNzawHN1QQ-ccVBiY4yviChaY8mBpmPEkOGKgf3IE2EQ3l7s5RqnEiKSIrMHo BNN6yW0dCZdjBsw_EYMwhXMHiwpcPWc6q9i-g_SPZORsWXyssVfg1Lo=w599-h531-no

I could live with this if we get another future star to put next to KL and LA

Spurtacular
05-21-2016, 08:56 PM
Two options:

Trade him, or release him (using the stretch provision). They'll explore trading him first and if no deal is done, they'll release him.

Option three: Keep him.

kaji157
05-22-2016, 01:16 PM
I think considering what both did, West seemed more eager to improve and to maximize his time here, over Diaw, who acted as if he was Robert Horry and would been able to turn it on at the end of the year and he coudn´t.

Actually this Diaw´s season reminded me a lot as the last one Horry had here.

I think he is gone.

tholdren
05-22-2016, 02:22 PM

best idea ever

BackHome
05-22-2016, 03:05 PM
Pop is always preaching how he hold players accountable if he lets slide that Diaw basically told Pop F off by coming into camp fat and out of shape. Add that he didn't seem at all interested in getting better or having the desire to try and get another ring and he got DNP for Playoff game lends me to believe his days as a Spur are over.

LkrFan
05-22-2016, 03:08 PM
He's your best low post player. Do it RC! :lol

Chinook
05-22-2016, 03:10 PM
He's your best low post player. Do it RC! :lol

Will probably end up trading him and Mills to the Lakers for Clarkson and whomever LA drafts at 32

LkrFan
05-22-2016, 05:07 PM
Will probably end up trading him and Mills to the Lakers for Clarkson and whomever LA drafts at 32

Nope. He's 134 years old and muy gordo. :lol

Snaq O'Meal
05-22-2016, 05:23 PM
Nope. He's 134 years old and muy gordo. :lol

That's not the way to talk about a future Laker.

AZK619
05-22-2016, 05:25 PM
This guy was suppose to be the x-factor against the Dubs according to people on here and now you faggots are wanting to waive him?!
You see the Spurs playing the Warriors, you stupid cuck?

Fuck Diaw, and fuck you also. Lazy piece of shit being paid millions to coast.

This team needs to get young.

LkrFan
05-22-2016, 05:59 PM
You see the Spurs playing the Warriors, you stupid cuck?

Fuck Diaw, and fuck you also. Lazy piece of shit being paid millions to coast.

This team needs to get young.

Internet tough guy ^ :lol