05-19-2016, 12:55 PM

Killa get in here. You deserve to say it

DMC
05-19-2016, 12:58 PM
Back in LA he'd have a major role and be a role model for upstarts. :lol

Do it Mitch.

Thread
05-19-2016, 01:01 PM
While you all were wetting your pants and drooling over him I called this hump a loser, first.

Me

djohn2oo8
05-19-2016, 01:02 PM
While you all were wetting your pants and drooling over him I called this hump a loser, first.

Me

YUP.

TimDunkem
05-19-2016, 01:04 PM
What kind of role does this overgrown man-child want at this point? This annoying piece of shit has been in the league over a decade now and STILL has a weak post game and can't shoot freethrows.

StrengthAndHonor
05-19-2016, 01:20 PM
YUP.
Please, you were jubilant when Dwight was sent to Houston. :lol

JamStone
05-19-2016, 01:21 PM
What team would want this guy at premium dollar at this point anyway?

He's going to have to take a massive paycut or hope there's at least one more sucker tandem GM/owner ready to give him one more chance at max value. Can't imagine who that would be though. His own perception of his self worth and value has to change. If he does that or at least convinces others that he can do that, and he takes less money, there will still be several teams legitimately interested, including good teams like the Spurs and the Mavs, where he can contribute to a winning team as long as he knows his role and isn't a primadonna. Those are big "ifs" though.

StrengthAndHonor
05-19-2016, 01:26 PM
Dallas is almost guaranteed to give him what he wants.

MultiTroll
05-19-2016, 01:32 PM
Dallas.

NYK if Squinty Eyes is truly trying to ruin the Knicks before he scurries back to the Land of Scams L.A.

Thread
05-19-2016, 01:38 PM
Dallas is almost guaranteed to give him what he wants.

Yep, Cuban is chasing his own tail, having the time of his life.

Chris
05-19-2016, 01:45 PM
Yep, Cuban is chasing his own tail, having the time of his life.

Cul

DMC
05-19-2016, 01:50 PM

Me
You'll have him again soon. You

Thread
05-19-2016, 02:05 PM
You'll have him again soon. You

ELE?

We do (by opening nite), I leave forever, shutter the RR, get naked at the Chuck Box, get naked, repudiate Kool & my Luva, kiss 140's royal ass daily, you choose.

We don't (by opening nite) you leaver forever.

StrengthAndHonor
05-19-2016, 02:18 PM
ELE?

We do (by opening nite), I leave forever, shutter the RR, get naked at the Chuck Box, get naked, repudiate Kool & my Luva, kiss 140's royal ass daily, you choose.

DMC is a pansy, you're wasting your breath...

DMC
05-19-2016, 02:19 PM
ELE?

I know Laker fans are welchers and you don't do bets but it's nice knowing you'd throw your entire crew under the bus for shits and giggles.

Thread
05-19-2016, 02:20 PM

Yep, I got him sweatin'.

DMC
You don't even have a name. Dale has had 3. No reason to ELE bet someone who's going to keep registering under a different name.

Thread
I know Laker fans are welchers and you don't do bets but it's nice knowing you'd throw your entire crew under the bus for shits and giggles.

Pansy

StrengthAndHonor
05-19-2016, 02:21 PM
Like I said, a pansy...

StrengthAndHonor
05-19-2016, 02:21 PM
Yep, I got him sweatin'.
Check mate, tbh.

DMC
05-19-2016, 02:22 PM
Pansy

Like I said, a pansy...
Dale isn't getting out of next season that easy. Any time Dale offers an ELE bet it's because he wants a reason to leave and you're just the latest no-name vanilla poster he's used as a cum rag.

Thread
05-19-2016, 02:24 PM
Dale isn't getting out of next season that easy. Any time Dale offers an ELE bet it's because he wants a reason to leave and you're just the latest no-name vanilla poster he's used as a cum rag.

You have a host of choices. Take 'em all, or, pick as many as you want.

Chop/chop.

Kawhitstorm
05-19-2016, 02:24 PM
D'Antoni would have buried him on the bench.

StrengthAndHonor
05-19-2016, 02:33 PM
Pansy

That's all you're gonna get from me from now on.

~O~
05-19-2016, 02:39 PM
Superstar status........ He's been done for about two years now. He's about 4 years past prime. He's not what he was in Orlando or will ever be again.

These fictional articles of Dwight becoming the player he use to be is all simple filler articles just bullshitting the hopeful but realistically hopeless fan into buying into madness.

Dwight shall be relegated to nothing more than a 4th or 6th option on offense and interior defense/screener. Nothing more.

Killakobe81
05-19-2016, 02:41 PM

Me

I was right behind you boss ....
And thanks djohn ... like I said I NEVER hid my disdain ...
But the old school coach in me just never could be cool with his non chalant attitude towards being as dominant as he could or should be. HE is absolutely blessed with things TIM Duncan never had. The hops, the muscles ...but instead of focusing on bigger shoulders Tim focused on post moves over both shoulders that is the difference between a winner like Duncan and loser like him.

I wanted it to work as a Laker fan ...I hoped what Cully and my gut was saying was wrong.
Harden may have his faults ... but I do think he works on his craft and that alone places him over Dwight.

Budkin
05-19-2016, 02:46 PM
Dwight needs to retire. It's over.

DMC
05-19-2016, 02:47 PM
Pansy

That's all you're gonna get from me from now on.
You've never had much to offer. No surprise there.

DMC
05-19-2016, 03:03 PM

Chop/chop.
I have the con. You'll ride in the back until I say otherwise.

Thread
05-19-2016, 03:19 PM
I have the con. You'll ride in the back until I say otherwise.

He ain't comin there and we both know it. I just caught ya tiptoein' & talkin' out your ass.

Big deal.

Mitch
05-19-2016, 03:21 PM

Chop/chop.

Duncan has as good a chance as his kids celebrating Father's Day with him than you getting fathands to take a bet, Cub :lol

Thread
05-19-2016, 03:25 PM
Duncan has as good a chance as his kids celebrating Father's Day with him than you getting fathands to take a bet, Cub :lol

I caught him good though. Walkin' past thinkin' of something else and he spoke out of turn. Like I did with the Fortification Affair. I had no idea what'd I'd done, though I did feel a little twitch in my balloon knot, but, in your late 50's that's SOP. I went about my business, never seeing DUNCAN standing on the street corner.

Mitch
05-19-2016, 03:38 PM
I caught him good though. Walkin' past thinkin' of something else and he spoke out of turn. Like I did with the Fortification Affair. I had no idea what'd I'd done, though I did feel a little twitch in my balloon knot, but, in your late 50's that's SOP. I went about my business, never seeing DUNCAN standing on the street corner.

Has DUNCAN ever made good on your offer to join you at the chuckbox?

Thread
05-19-2016, 03:45 PM
Has DUNCAN ever made good on your offer to join you at the chuckbox?

No. He's a working man now. No chance.

The Gemini Method
05-19-2016, 03:49 PM
So he goes back to Orlando? Makes sense. It's his last chance at a significant contract. He doesn't want it. Meaning, he doesn't want to win titles so it is a money grab mostly. Toil down in Central Florida where he can bang all the teenager snatch to his heart's content.

DMC
05-19-2016, 03:59 PM
Funny how you faggots bring up Duncan's kids ignoring that Kobe killed one of his.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2016, 04:45 PM
Cuban will not max him. He will go to a team like Toronto, or NY.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2016, 04:45 PM
Funny how you faggots bring up Duncan's kids ignoring that Kobe killed one of his.

Jim may as well killed both his. They're calling some wetback Papa.

Killakobe81
05-19-2016, 05:11 PM
Real talk fellas ..
Should Dwight be applauded or clowned for admitting he is mentally weak?
Is he smart or a coward for not taking the shots he practiced 1,000 times a day?

the thing is Reading that article I almost feel sorry for him and If I coached him I would work to get the best out of him ...
But even if he gets as healthy as he can at this stage can you trust a guy who is that soft upstairs?

Im not even trying to clown I think he was very candid in this interview and on TNT ... but ...
Part me me now wants to hug him (the paternal side) and the other hoops side wants me to kick him in the ass

Thebesteva
05-19-2016, 06:00 PM
Back in LA he'd have a major role and be a role model for upstarts. :lol

Do it Mitch.

He's a cancer wherever he goes...its been confirmed now. I actually sided with Howard more than Kobe originally and some part of me still does but Dwight is delusional for thinking he's a super star talent wise.

djohn2oo8
05-19-2016, 06:20 PM
Real talk fellas ..
Should Dwight be applauded or clowned for admitting he is mentally weak?
Is he smart or a coward for not taking the shots he practiced 1,000 times a day?

the thing is Reading that article I almost feel sorry for him and If I coached him I would work to get the best out of him ...
But even if he gets as healthy as he can at this stage can you trust a guy who is that soft upstairs?

Im not even trying to clown I think he was very candid in this interview and on TNT ... but ...
Part me me now wants to hug him (the paternal side) and the other hoops side wants me to kick him in the ass

He should be clowned for doing it right before he opts out. Just not smart.

Sheriff Hoyt
05-19-2016, 06:40 PM
Howard: "I felt like my role was being reduced. I went to [Rockets general manager] Daryl [Morey] and said, 'I want to be more involved.' Daryl said, 'No, we don't want you to be.' My response was, 'Why not? Why am I here?' It was shocking to me that it came from him instead of our coach. So I said to him, 'No disrespect to what you do, but you've never played the game. I've been in this game a long time. I know what it takes to be effective.''

Arcadian
05-19-2016, 06:41 PM

Me

And while YOU were drooling over him pre-2012, I called him a loser first. :lol

Killakobe81
05-19-2016, 06:51 PM
He should be clowned for doing it right before he opts out. Just not smart.

Well we all saw his decline ...he has to say and do something ...
I dont disagree ...with you his timing is strange
But at least he says he is seeing a shrink for it ...

MultiTroll
05-19-2016, 06:56 PM
Kobe Bryant's parents have turned their backs on their son -- claiming Kobe was LYING when he accused his mother of stealing more than a million dollars worth of his basketball memorabilia ... and putting it up for auction, TMZ has learned.

Kobe's mom and dad -- Pamela and Joe -- both filed sworn declarations in the legal dispute between Kobe and Goldin Auctions, the auction house planning to sell off the valuable stuff ... insisting Kobe willingly gave his mother the items in question ... and it's her right to sell them.

According to Kobe's dad, Kobe gave his mother the memorabilia over the years, telling her, "Here mom, these are for you." Kobe's mom insists she never took anything from him without permission.

Even Kobe's grandma has filed a declaration in support of Pamela.

Killakobe81
05-19-2016, 07:03 PM
Kobe Bryant's parents have turned their backs on their son -- claiming Kobe was LYING when he accused his mother of stealing more than a million dollars worth of his basketball memorabilia ... and putting it up for auction, TMZ has learned.

Kobe's mom and dad -- Pamela and Joe -- both filed sworn declarations in the legal dispute between Kobe and Goldin Auctions, the auction house planning to sell off the valuable stuff ... insisting Kobe willingly gave his mother the items in question ... and it's her right to sell them.

According to Kobe's dad, Kobe gave his mother the memorabilia over the years, telling her, "Here mom, these are for you." Kobe's mom insists she never took anything from him without permission.

Good stuff but Kobe is retired ...
Dwight is trying to get a long term contract

DMC
05-19-2016, 07:08 PM
Jim may as well killed both his. They're calling some wetback Papa.

Gil, Gil, como estas? Donde es mi papa?

DMC
05-19-2016, 07:09 PM
Howard is a superstar talent wise. He's not been in a system in a long time that knows how to use it. No he's not a good shooter but he can rebound like a motherfucker and can defend the rim if he's allowed, inspired to. We thought LMA couldn't defend as well.

Chris
05-19-2016, 07:33 PM

Boiled down...

Duncan: 2 loving parents
The Tired Old Shitbag Bryant: Squadoosh :lol

Indazone
05-19-2016, 08:01 PM
This dude just needs to go to a team where the Center isnt an afterthought. Maybe the Pacers or Grizzlies

Splits
05-19-2016, 08:19 PM
Dwert is going to find out real quick nobody is going to max him this summer. He'll pick up his $23m+ option and hit FA next year.

UZER
05-19-2016, 08:58 PM
As a defender, rebounder, pnr guy, if he would accept that role here, I would take him on the Spurs.

Kawhitstorm
05-19-2016, 09:02 PM
Dwert is going to find out real quick nobody is going to max him this summer. He'll pick up his $23m+ option and hit FA next year.

Cuban is blowing him as we speak:lol

Findog
05-19-2016, 10:24 PM
What team would want this guy at premium dollar at this point anyway?

He's going to have to take a massive paycut or hope there's at least one more sucker tandem GM/owner ready to give him one more chance at max value. Can't imagine who that would be though. His own perception of his self worth and value has to change. If he does that or at least convinces others that he can do that, and he takes less money, there will still be several teams legitimately interested, including good teams like the Spurs and the Mavs, where he can contribute to a winning team as long as he knows his role and isn't a primadonna. Those are big "ifs" though.

Cuban I can see throwing a ridiculous contract at him.

Thread
05-19-2016, 10:27 PM
As a defender, rebounder, pnr guy, if he would accept that role here, I would take him on the Spurs.

Gee, two posts of repute less than 30 minutes apart. I'm calling the newspapers, Ooze.

DMC
05-20-2016, 09:42 AM
Someone will overpay Howard but in the right situation he could be a solid contributor as long as you know when to get him off the court.

Thread
05-20-2016, 09:55 AM
Someone will overpay Howard but in the right situation he could be a solid contributor as long as you know when to get him off the court.

D, settin' the table so when Pop sniffs Howard he'll be right. Him

Mori Chu
05-20-2016, 10:11 AM

Me

I bet he shot better than .358 this past season, though.

Tee, hee.

Thread
05-20-2016, 10:15 AM
I bet he shot better than .358 this past season, though.

Tee, hee.

You'd have to apologize first, Mori.

Leetonidas
05-20-2016, 10:35 AM
Lakerfan in this thread forgetting how they begged this cancer to stay and your entire franchise made cucks out of themselves...:lmao :cry #StayD12 :cry

RsxPiimp
05-20-2016, 10:38 AM
Cuban will not max him. He will go to a team like Toronto, or NY.

I could see NY, they're in dire need of help...

Thread
05-20-2016, 10:38 AM
Lakerfan in this thread forgetting how they begged this cancer to stay and your entire franchise made cucks out of themselves...:lmao :cry #StayD12 :cry

I don't forget, Lee. It was humiliating. I saw the pictures of the billboards on this Board initially. I genuinely thought it was a fake. Never thought we'd stoop to that.

Leetonidas
05-20-2016, 10:40 AM
still can't believe the mighty Lakers bent over and dropped trousers for this guy

Thread
05-20-2016, 10:52 AM
still can't believe the mighty Lakers bent over and dropped trousers for this guy

No rhyme or reason for it. And aside from us here nobody, no Media has ever questioned or indicted them for that appalling approach.

Killakobe81
05-20-2016, 11:14 AM

We remember but I wish I could forget ...
But it does not matter what the team did ...
I argued he was not worth a max, was not a big fan of us signing him and I sure as hell did not beg him to stay. I cant control what my team does but I have to accept it just like I accept the 16 ...otherwise I am chickenshit.

Thread
05-20-2016, 11:18 AM
We remember but I wish I could forget ...
But it does not matter what the team did ...
I argued he was not worth a max, was not a big fan of us signing him and I sure as hell did not beg him to stay. I cant control what my team does but I have to accept it just like I accept the 16 ...otherwise I am chickenshit.

And then we come right back and fuck up the LMA thing. He was never going anywhere but San Antonio. We only courted him because we could and we wanted everybody to see us. No dignity. The worse part of that affair is when we fucked up the first interview we requested a do-over. That is just a little less bad than the Howard approach of billboards. We looked like total assholes.

And those kids, all grins, havin' the time of their lives. You almost have to laugh. It's that, or, cry.

ADDENDUM:::And Kupchak has no business holding onto that job. None. It's not right any longer. The kids are grandfathered in. It's no longer for him. He looks like an asshole for persisting.

Killakobe81
05-20-2016, 11:26 AM
And then we come right back and fuck up the LMA thing. He was never going anywhere but San Antonio. We only courted him because we could and we wanted everybody to see us. No dignity. The worse part of that affair is when we fucked up the first interview we requested a do-over. That is just a little less bad than the Howard approach of billboards. We looked like total assholes.

And those kids, all grins, havin' the time of their lives. You almost have to laugh. It's that, or, cry.

ADDENDUM:::And Kupchak has no business holding onto that job. None. It's not right any longer. The kids are grandfathered in. It's no longer for him. He looks like an asshole for persisting.

I agree it looks bad to beg for him twice ...
But the fact he would even consider it for appearances sake or to protect future relationships shows we still have clout Cully.
We just have to get our shit in order.
Mitch bought himself a little bit of time with Luke and keeping the pick ... but he better get his ass in gear. The buss kids though unfairly crucified are NOT doing him any favors. Especially Jeannie who all of a sudden is treating every open mike like Phil Jackson's "peace pipe" ...
Just shut your mouths and get to work ...
and hire the best staff to support your young roster and coach.
And be honest tell the fans you tried to swing big it failed so we will continue to add young players and play a fun style of ball until they mature ...

Rather they be open then to sell dreams of Aldridge, durant etc.

Killakobe81
05-20-2016, 11:29 AM
Cully I dont get how Jim Buss gets all the heat but Mitch gets none ...even by the media and former players ...makes no sense.

Thread
05-20-2016, 12:13 PM
Cully I dont get how Jim Buss gets all the heat but Mitch gets none ...even by the media and former players ...makes no sense.

Buss is an easy mark. The easiest twixt the 3, sister, Kups & Jim. In reality he could care less. If he hadn't insisted on drafting Bynum, if he hadn't insisted on refusing Kobe demand that Bynum be jettisoned Jim would have shit, and it would be a different story for him. But, he's got those two titles on his name. That makes all the other perks possible to enjoy for him, to show everyone. He doesn't have to hide behind the trappings of ownership. He can stand right out there in front, all grins because of 15 & 16. He doesn't give a shit if the waters are muddied. He knows. HE KNOWS. He'll take that to the grave.