PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: D'Angelo Russell, NBA All Rookie 2nd Team

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 01:15 PM
...and he did it playing in Byron Scott's turrible awefense. :tu

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2016, 01:17 PM
I really don't give a fuck about that nigga at all....not after what he did to his "homie" Swaggy P....fuck that nigga....he's gonna have to do some major shit to make me forget that.....

05-19-2016, 01:27 PM
:lmao lakerfan reduced to cheering for ping-pong balls and celebrating rookie 2nd teams

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 01:30 PM
I really don't give a fuck about that nigga at all....not after what he did to his "homie" Swaggy P....fuck that nigga....he's gonna have to do some major shit to make me forget that.....

Gotta disagree with ya Kool. Kobe snitched on Shaq. What's the difference?

He's a Laker, so he gets my support. Just like Kobe did.

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 01:33 PM
:lmao lakerfan reduced to cheering for ping-pong balls and celebrating rookie 2nd teams

He was a rook that got inexcusable benched by our "coach" yet still was recognized. This tells me he has talent. He's our future. This is progress for our rebuilding franchise.

Thread
05-19-2016, 01:39 PM
He was a rook that got inexcusable benched by our "coach" yet still was recognized. This tells me he has talent. He's our future. This is progress for our rebuilding franchise.

His numbers are almost a mirror image of the guy they've canonized up the street...Booger.

Kawhitstorm
05-19-2016, 01:50 PM
Went from top of the class to not mentioned at all for ROY.:lmao

DMC
05-19-2016, 01:53 PM
His numbers are almost a mirror image of the guy they've canonized up the street...Booger.
But his team is expected to do more than Boooger's team.

Thread
05-19-2016, 01:58 PM
But his team is expected to do more than Boooger's team.

Easier that way for ALL the other teams. You garner less titles, but, have a lot more fun doing it.

Raven
05-19-2016, 02:02 PM
got all the minutes in the world, playing in the best possible situation to statpad, and he still can't beat nikola jokic :lol

DMC
05-19-2016, 02:23 PM
Easier that way for ALL the other teams. You garner less titles, but, have a lot more fun doing it.
I don't recall the Lakers garnering any titles in the past 5 years. No fun, no titles.. great franchise.

StrengthAndHonor
05-19-2016, 02:35 PM
I don't recall the Lakers garnering any titles in the past 5 years. No fun, no titles.. great franchise.
Pansy

DMC
05-19-2016, 02:46 PM
Pansy
I'll ELE bet that you don't make the Finals next year. Up for it?

No?

Pansy.

Relevancy
05-19-2016, 02:49 PM
Hopefully he is able to meet the crazy expectations some of you have of him... I lost respect for him after what he did, he better produce on the court mext season

Killakobe81
05-19-2016, 02:53 PM
Meh, means little. He did not get enough shots and minutes to truly prove his value ...
And he has the leaked vid to work through ...
I still dont think he did that shit on purpose ... but I am not the one that needs convincing. It was interesting that he got booed by a bunch of latte drinking Laker fans at Staples the first game after. IF that crowd will boo his ass that means in the hood he has to do a whole bunch of damage control.

I'l say this, it's not as bad as what Tony did to Brent Barry and he recovered fine. IF Druss has a career 75% of what Tony had he and us Lakers fans would both be blessed.

Relevancy
05-19-2016, 03:15 PM
Killakobe81, yeah if he produces on the court who gives a shit about that incident, but this kid is way too cocky, the I have ice on veins moment and the "you guys haven't even seen anything yet" interview.. For someone who hasn't even shown anything at all, he sure as hell acts like an arrogant prick.. Hopefully he lives up to the hype or else he's setting up himself for others to ridicule him if he doesn't

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 03:22 PM
Killakobe81, yeah if he produces on the court who gives a shit about that incident, but this kid is way too cocky, the I have ice on veins moment and the "you guys haven't even seen anything yet" interview.. For someone who hasn't even shown anything at all, he sure as hell acts like an arrogant prick.. Hopefully he lives up to the hype or else he's setting up himself for others to ridicule him if he doesn't

Kobe was of the same ilk. Those are alpha traits. I like it.

No thanks to Del Harris punkass, Russell arguably had a better rookie year than Kobe did. Running Dubs offense should kickstart his career. Where he goes from here - only time will tell.

FYM
05-19-2016, 03:23 PM
Bragging about a second pick making Rookie 2nd team ? :lmao

How the mighty have fallen

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 03:25 PM
Meh, means little. He did not get enough shots and minutes to truly prove his value ...
And he has the leaked vid to work through ...
I still dont think he did that shit on purpose ... but I am not the one that needs convincing. It was interesting that he got booed by a bunch of latte drinking Laker fans at Staples the first game after. IF that crowd will boo his ass that means in the hood he has to do a whole bunch of damage control.

I'l say this, it's not as bad as what Tony did to Brent Barry and he recovered fine. IF Druss has a career 75% of what Tony had he and us Lakers fans would both be blessed.

This. I remember when they booed Kobe when he threatened to go across the hall during FA. That Pluto comment still cracks me up. :lol

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 03:25 PM
Bragging about a second pick making Rookie 2nd team ? :lmao

How the mighty have fallen

How did Marcus Smart do tbh?

Thread
05-19-2016, 03:26 PM

He stopped inciting to riot which was enough.

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 03:26 PM
He stopped inciting to riot which was enough.

:lol

The Gemini Method
05-19-2016, 03:35 PM
Almost comparable to making a Top 10 Poster on this board. Not really worth any merit. I don't really care what he did to Swaggy P. That's Swaggy P's fault. If you're going to have side chicks, no need to brag about it. You might end up like Bartolo Colon. Like the sentiment that has already been echoed a number of time, he needs to produce. If he does that, nothing else matters.

Thread
05-19-2016, 03:42 PM
Almost comparable to making a Top 10 Poster on this board. Not really worth any merit. I don't really care what he did to Swaggy P. That's Swaggy P's fault. If you're going to have side chicks, no need to brag about it. You might end up like Bartolo Colon. Like the sentiment that has already been echoed a number of time, he needs to produce. If he does that, nothing else matters.

And who'd a ever thought in a million years you could break P's veneer and send him into a mental collapse? How many 2/12's, 4/17's did we endure and still he skinned & grinned like he was 12/15. A larger pile of shit didn't exist and "we" stood by that SOB with every fiber of our being.

What a colossal prick. A true loser.

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2016, 03:47 PM
Gotta disagree with ya Kool. Kobe snitched on Shaq. What's the difference?

He's a Laker, so he gets my support. Just like Kobe did.

Are you kidding me? You really don't know the difference between these situations ?

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 03:58 PM
Are you kidding me? You really don't know the difference between these situations ?

Yep, serious. Boiled down, they both snitched. Different circumstances, yes. But they both snitched, period.

DMC
05-19-2016, 04:01 PM
Look at yall circle jerking pretending it's ok to snitch. Every day it's a new low for you's.

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:02 PM
Look at yall circle jerking pretending it's ok to snitch. Every day it's a new low for you's.

Never said it was OK.

FYM
05-19-2016, 04:03 PM

:lol at least I don't brag about a snitcher with a ridiculous name making the Rookie second team... D'Angelo ? :lmao black people

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:04 PM
:lol at least I don't brag about a snitcher with a ridiculous name making the Rookie second team... D'Angelo ? :lmao black people

You stupid :lol

Canyonero
05-19-2016, 04:06 PM
A SG, a PF and 3 Cs in the first team :lol

Clipper Nation
05-19-2016, 04:08 PM
Did OP rush the court for D'Bust's pity spot on the Second Team?

Stalin
05-19-2016, 04:10 PM

:lmao

FYM
05-19-2016, 04:12 PM
You stupid :lol

Oh my god .40 FG% 3 assits 2,5 tov D'Ange:lol is making Rookie second team !!!!!!

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:12 PM
Did OP rush the court for D'Bust's pity spot on the Second Team?

Nš no tengo mi tarjeta de residencia pero para ser honesto! :lol

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:14 PM
Oh my god .40 FG% 3 assits 2,5 tov D'Ange:lol is making Rookie second team !!!!!!

Russell > Smart

PS - the only reason y'all made the playoffs is because you're in the EC. ;)

FYM
05-19-2016, 04:17 PM
Russell > Smart

PS - the only reason y'all made the playoffs is because you're in the EC. ;)

Like I give a shit about M Smart :lol dude is a bust probably a bigger one than D'Ange:lol but I don't get all wet all over his 9 ppg

PS - also probably because we won a bit more than 17 games tbh

PS - what the chick is saying in your avi ? the end seems to be "blow job" but what about the beginning ?

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Like I give a shit about M Smart :lol dude is a bust probably a bigger one than D'Ange:lol but I don't get all wet all over his 9 ppg

PS - also probably because we won a bit more than 17 games tbh

PS - what the chick is saying in your avi ? the end seems to be "blow job" but what about the beginning ?

She's saying it's a 2-man NBA draft. Bawstin has #3 :lol

FYM
05-19-2016, 04:28 PM
She's saying it's a 2-man NBA draft. Bawstin has #3 :lol

I thought she was saying Lakers blow job

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:31 PM
I thought she was saying Lakers blow job

05-19-2016, 04:42 PM

He got benched because he kept acting like an entitled bitch the whole season. Probably the only thing Byron got right tbh :lol

And he was the 2nd overall pick so no excuses for him, Esteban.

-15 points s:loln

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 04:45 PM
He got benched because he kept acting like an entitled bitch the whole season. Probably the only thing Byron got right tbh :lol

And he was the 2nd overall pick so no excuses for him, Esteban.

-15 points s:loln

Entitled? Hardly. Extremely confident? Yes. You don't make it in this league without confidence.

Buddy Mignon
05-19-2016, 04:49 PM
With the exception of Towns none of those guys showed star potential like Russell.

FYM
05-19-2016, 04:58 PM
With the exception of Towns none of those guys showed star potential like Russell.

:lmao

Narutoluva
05-19-2016, 05:02 PM

You went full retard there..

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2016, 05:03 PM
awefense reads two ways tbqh

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2016, 05:40 PM
Yep, serious. Boiled down, they both snitched. Different circumstances, yes. But they both snitched, period.

Kobe didn't snitch....snitching is when you purposely know cameras are rolling to bring harm to someone else....Kobe didn't know the cops were secretly taping him...thats a whole different subject than saying he you know what let me tell you about Shaq.. You're making a false equivalence....in fact your so called Kobe snitching included himself..he told the cops about all his other women in the hopes they would drop the case he has no ZERO IDEA the cameras were secretly rolling when they came to his hotel room.....so it's not the same....and the fact he was facing 20 to life based on the charges is futher proof there is no moral equivalency....

Now this little nigga Russell befriended Sawaggy P....hung out with him got to know his girl and asked Swaggy to teach him the ropes on how to be a man and navigate through life.....and this little bitch made ass nigga starts rolling a fucking camera on his boy to put on the internet....man get the THA FUCK OUUTTA HERE if you think this shit is the same....fuck that lil bitch..I would have stomped a mudhole in his fucking ass...

I ain't cheering for that lil bitch not ever...he can go straight to fucking hell....I want to put my hands on him so bad I can taste it....:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2016, 05:53 PM
And it's true I never really liked him anyway..too pretty for a darkie like me....:lol

Nigga don't play defense and think he all cute and shit with the good hair..fuck that clown..he can't finish at the rim and can't guard anyone...now that Kobe is gone don't be surprised if an opponent bitch slaps the fuck outta him next year...and his lil yellow pussy ass won't do shit about it neither.....

LkrFan
05-19-2016, 05:55 PM
Well agree to disagree Kool. It's all good. :tu

Koolaid_Man
05-19-2016, 06:03 PM
Well agree to disagree Kool. It's all good. :tu

It would be cool if I could do some shit like this to his ass....

https://youtu.be/3Pp9GLvfE9Y