PDA

View Full Version : OT: I have a confession to make

UNT Eagles 2016
05-20-2016, 04:14 AM
I am a junior member of the Illuminati global association.

As a baby in 1994, I was given experimental brain surgery to incorporate a computer memory chip for mana/intelligence and a resistor to protect my head against abuse. They have both served me well. I graduated UNT last week with a perfect 4.000000 (first in my degree program in 11 years, and I don't intend to stop there). I will make it big and succeed quickly, and hopefully help out as many people as I can with my abilities in the process.

I aspire to lead in the future, hopefully in 25-30 years after my team and I have invented an anti-aging computer chip to vastly extend the human life. We as humans do not have to be hyper-mortal and die at age 90. I am striving to live to 150+, hopefully even 200+. In the not so far future, our brains will incorporate biology and digitalization to ultimately culminate in the greatest species of life in the history of our universe, and perhaps time and space. This is the underlying purpose of us as Illuminati.

Have an excellent day and hope we can help you soon.

Stalin
05-20-2016, 08:33 AM
5 star thread will read again and recommend to family and friends

DMC
05-20-2016, 08:44 AM
If you have memory from 1994, you have some shitty, low grade memory.

Thread
05-20-2016, 10:00 AM
If you have memory from 1994, you have some shitty, low grade memory.

Those were dangerous years ('94/'95). Jordan got thrown out and the Suns stepped right in there. Christ, if it hadn't been for Olujuwon I don't know where I'd be.

I've been extremely fortunate thru the years. I hate you and your people, but, you saved my hash, putting Nash in the cheap seats and egging Amare to come on the court. If that doesn't happen I don't know where I'd be.

Isn't that funny. I had no ill feelings toward ya's then, even when we battled you earlier in the century. Now? It's palpable. Not to the degree here, but, I ain't grudge a mountain range.

hater
05-20-2016, 10:59 AM
Bend over. I'll gve you illumynutty

DMC
05-20-2016, 11:55 AM
Those were dangerous years ('94/'95). Jordan got thrown out and the Suns stepped right in there. Christ, if it hadn't been for Olujuwon I don't know where I'd be.

I've been extremely fortunate thru the years. I hate you and your people, but, you saved my hash, putting Nash in the cheap seats and egging Amare to come on the court. If that doesn't happen I don't know where I'd be.

Isn't that funny. I had no ill feelings toward ya's then, even when we battled you earlier in the century. Now? It's palpable. Not to the degree here, but, I ain't grudge a mountain range.

Yeah.. ok.

I was talking about computer memory, you know.. "computer chips" (which is what any savvy techie calls integrated circuits).

UNT Eagles 2016
05-20-2016, 11:28 PM
Yeah.. ok.

I was talking about computer memory, you know.. "computer chips" (which is what any savvy techie calls integrated circuits).
It's experimental. It's one hundred years ahead of its time, thus being 2094 technology built in 1994. Sort of like the Hitler biomedical experiments so many generations ahead of their time. Heil Der Führer.

Arcadian
05-21-2016, 01:07 AM
John Titor

DMC
05-21-2016, 02:15 AM
It's experimental. It's one hundred years ahead of its time, thus being 2094 technology built in 1994. Sort of like the Hitler biomedical experiments so many generations ahead of their time. Heil Der Führer.
Nah, Moore's law farts in your general direction.