PDA

View Full Version : GOP State lawmaker tries to add age, weight limits for strippers in Louisiana

Nbadan
05-20-2016, 10:55 AM
State lawmaker tries to add age, weight limits for strippers in Louisiana
Source: WGNO.com

BATON ROUGE, La. (WGNO) – A state representative proposed – then pulled – a measure in the state House today that would have required strippers in Louisiana to be no older than 28 and weigh no more than 160 pounds.

Associated Press Capitol reporter Melinda Deslatte reported via Twitter that the House was discussing a bill to raise the age minimum for strippers to 21.

During the discussion, state Rep. Kenneth Havard, R-Jackson, proposed an amendment to the bill that would make it against the law for strippers to be older than 28 and weigh no more than 160 pounds.

According to Deslatte, state Rep. Julie Stokes, a Kenner Republican, was outraged by the amendment, telling her colleagues that she’s “never been more repulsed to be a part” of the Legislature.

<more>

Read more: http://wgno.com/2016/05/18/say-what-state-lawmaker-tries-to-add-age-weight-limits-for-strippers-in-louisiana/

boutons_deux
05-20-2016, 11:07 AM
160? Porcine!

CosmicCowboy
05-20-2016, 02:22 PM
Fimally! Legislatures tackling important stuff! :lol

Nothing worse than getting harassed by a fat stripper for a table dance. :lol

Pelicans78
05-20-2016, 02:27 PM
I approve!!!!!

SnakeBoy
05-20-2016, 07:11 PM
Most sensible proposal I've ever heard from a politician.

cd021
05-21-2016, 04:48 PM
:lol so a woman can have sex at 18 and that is cool but they have to be 28 to dance naked in front of men for cash

:lmao

spurraider21
05-21-2016, 05:06 PM
:lol so a woman can have sex at 18 and that is cool but they have to be 28 to dance naked in front of men for cash

:lmao
28 isn't the age minimum they're proposing, dimwit. its an age maximum

Mitch
05-21-2016, 08:18 PM
It's a step in the right direction by lawmakers.

CosmicCowboy
05-22-2016, 06:58 PM
It does interfere with your efforts to molest young boys cocksucker

You should quit fantasizing about young boys getting molested, pervert.

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2016, 06:21 AM
Serious question. Is it possible for you to be a bigger piece of shit you Sandusky wannabe. Jesus Christ cocksucker you project your old high school fantasies of your coach jerking you off on to decent fucking people.

You are one fucked up piece of shit Jerry. Death is the only remedy, take the bullet. Leave all those innocent little boys alone you worthless sick fuck.

You aren't even remotely funny. The shit you continue to fantasize about and project on others is totally fabricated in your twisted little mind and disgusting. Of all the posters in this forum you are truly the one wasting oxygen.

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2016, 06:38 AM
who is trying to be funny? Preying on innocent children for sexual gratification is the most fucked up thing on the planet. Obviously, it's hit too close to home, and your sick perversion CRIMINAL activity is a trigger for your little man temper. But molesting little boys because your hs coaches wouldn't touch you is the most fucked up thing I've ever read. You should be in prison. This sites administrators should turn your IP address in so you get what's coming to you.

You are a true piece of shit of human being.

You are the totally ignorant piece of shit for inventing disgusting claims out of nothing and continuing to repeat them over and over with your blustering.

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2016, 09:51 AM
Oh? You mean to tell me it was a different cocksucker that projected fantasies about his old coaches touching him on to others? It was a different cocksucker that rationalized the speaker of the house molesting little boys by projecting fantasies of his coaches jerking him off on to the victims?

hmm, you used the old "they asked for it" defense. Very Sandusky like

Obviously you can't read or you wouldn't be making these outrageously false claims. I realize you are just a stupid troll and I should ignore you but you are going WAY over the line with the personal attacks on me and others and you need to stop.