PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in the streets of College Station

mookie2001
10-01-2005, 04:29 PM
not this year Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoop
whoop
sit down busdriver!!!!!!

http://www.cosmiclattice.com/rhp_movie/images/thumbs/breakin.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1125000/images/_1128841_jenna300afp.jpg

http://home.austin.rr.com/ndickson/kids%20dancing.JPG

http://www.craigsirk.com/campbell/archives/robot%20dance.jpg

http://www.umanitoba.ca/student/groups/images/swing.jpg

http://www.pleasedancewithme.com/TracksLineDancing.jpg

http://www.tuxjunction.net/images/jitterbug1939.jpg

Horry For 3!
10-01-2005, 04:32 PM
:lmao

Mr Dio
10-01-2005, 04:53 PM
A hard fought win for the best team within 1 mile of College Station!

mookie2001
10-01-2005, 08:17 PM
not in the aggies house!

Mr Dio
10-01-2005, 10:08 PM
ags RULE over Baylor!!!!!

Bo Malette
10-01-2005, 10:09 PM
I should have tried out for the aggies. If that weiner jaxon appelt made the team, anyone can.

SWC Bonfire
10-03-2005, 08:46 AM
:lol

How quickly the t-sip fans forget the John Mackovich years... that is, if they were actually fans then.

samikeyp
10-03-2005, 11:08 AM
some of us remember....some of us are still scarred by the memory. :lol

although he did the one thing Mack hasn't done...win the Big 12.

SWC Bonfire
10-03-2005, 12:15 PM
although he did the one thing Mack hasn't done...win the Big 12.

I am able to enjoy their win in the Big 12 Championship because it was against Nebraska.

samikeyp
10-03-2005, 12:58 PM
I am able to enjoy their win in the Big 12 Championship because it was against Nebraska.

as I was when A&M beat K-State. Fuck Bill Snyder.

ShoogarBear
10-03-2005, 02:16 PM
:lmao

Okay, even the Aggies gotta admit this was a funny-ass post.

hussker
10-06-2005, 09:42 PM

Best hit by a QB in the History of NCAA Football...Scott Frost plowing Shun Horn in the 1997 Big XII Championship game. I have the video on tape, I have never seen a snippet on line.

Of course, Scott was just another RB lined up behind center, but man, he cleaned that guy's clock!

mookie2001
09-17-2006, 12:07 AM
http://www.naplesdinnertheatre.com/2003season/WH-dance.jpg

Horry For 3!
09-17-2006, 01:15 AM
:lol They got lucky to beat Army

IcemanCometh
09-17-2006, 01:59 AM
fran is a patriot and was trying to boost the soldiers spirits

mookie2001
09-17-2006, 08:10 AM
aggy has had some huge wins these last to years, baylor in OT, shutting down army on the road, on the last play

IcemanCometh
09-18-2006, 02:48 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c64/raptorag/anotherday.jpg

Mr Dio
09-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Where is that HUGE ag fan that claims to be a Trojan??? :lol

johngateswhiteley
09-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Where is that HUGE ag fan that claims to be a Trojan??? :lol

..you mean that crazy kid that is an Agg and Trojan fan? right here baby....and hey, a win is a win. A&M is obviously not as poor as they played. that game did feel like a loss though, Army is about as good as the team we beat 51-7 the previous week. oh well, you just move on...

MosesGuthrie
09-18-2006, 08:57 PM
A win is a win and the Ags deserved it but how about some props for those kids at Army playing their hearts out?

johngateswhiteley
09-18-2006, 11:42 PM
A win is a win and the Ags deserved it but how about some props for those kids at Army playing their hearts out?

no kidding, i have never seen Army that pumped up for a game in my entire life....and i have seen Army play more than a few times. that played great, you're right.

Extra Stout
09-19-2006, 08:09 AM
Coming up Sept. 30th...

Texas Tech 321490182, A&M 14

johngateswhiteley
09-19-2006, 08:17 AM
Coming up Sept. 30th...

Texas Tech 321490182, A&M 14

...A&M will win that game. just b/c of one bad game A&M is now crappy? i think not! are they going to be as good as i thought they would be this year? maybe not. but i'll stick with my prediction of 9-10 wins.

Extra Stout
09-19-2006, 08:35 AM
...A&M will win that game. just b/c of one bad game A&M is now crappy? i think not! are they going to be as good as i thought they would be this year? maybe not. but i'll stick with my prediction of 9-10 wins.
A&M still has a horrible defense. Their talent on offense is woefully misused (example -- an option QB who can hardly throw coupled with great receivers). Their coaches are blithering idiots.

They needed to capitalize on three Army turnovers to squeak out a win. It's not so much that they stepped all over themselves as that they are a mentally weak, non-physical, non-cohesive unit that got run all over by a physical, cohesive, albeit less-talented squad.

Franchione made, as is his penchant, a mind-bogglingly stupid decision to go for it on fourth-and-inches deep in his own territory late in the fourth.

And you know why he did that? Because he knows the defense sucks so bad he thought if Army got the ball back they would score. He has no confidence in his team. And you should have no confidence either in them or him.

Big 12 schools with real talent are going to kick the crap out of A&M just like they did in 2003. The only Big 12 games the Aggies have any realistic chance to win are OK St. and Kansas. Baylor is going to whip them up good.

You know why assistant coaches nationwide avoided A&M's advances like the school had syphilis? You know why A&M ended up settling for coordinators worse than the ones they fired? I mean, c'mon, Gary Darnell has been one of the worst defensive coaches in the entire country -- look at his track record. The East Podunk Techs of the world wanted nothing to do with him.

So, read 'em and weep. Texas A&M is now the last resort for incompetent coaches who can't find work anywhere else. That is the condition Franchione has rendered Texas A&M football into. Because nationwide everyone except only the most die-hard maroon-glasses-wearing irrational optimists understand that the Franchione train is going nowhere, and that if they were to hire on they'd only be looking for work again 12 months later.

Franchione is a failure and a fraud. His only saving grace is the dirt he has on the athletic director vis-a-vis laundering illegal contributions to the athletic program. The athletic department at A&M needs a complete enema.

9 to 10 wins? :lmao Uh, no. Try 5 or 6, and that's only because of soft non-conference schedule.

Texas had its David McWilliams, and A&M has Franchione.

Extra Stout
09-19-2006, 08:56 AM
Oh, and did I mention the complete lack of discipline the Aggies should both against the Citadel, and again against Army? Stupid penalties, missed tackles, etc.

Franchione should be run out of College Station on a rail, like yesterday.

Karma is a bitch. Franchione and A&M screwed over Alabama, and the net result has been the re-ascendance of the 'Bama program, and the complete collapse of A&M. You know they laugh so hard over in Tuscaloosa they pee a little bit every time they glance over at the laughingstock that is A&M football.

In the '60s, the team was so bad the tradition was temporarily changed so that cadets kissed their dates when the Aggies got a first down (that may be a joke, but I'm not sure). I propose that for the remainder of Franchione's tenure, students may kiss their dates whenever the Aggies force the opponent to punt.

johngateswhiteley
09-19-2006, 09:07 AM
A&M still has a horrible defense. Their talent on offense is woefully misused (example -- an option QB who can hardly throw coupled with great receivers). Their coaches are blithering idiots.

They needed to capitalize on three Army turnovers to squeak out a win. It's not so much that they stepped all over themselves as that they are a mentally weak, non-physical, non-cohesive unit that got run all over by a physical, cohesive, albeit less-talented squad.

Franchione made, as is his penchant, a mind-bogglingly stupid decision to go for it on fourth-and-inches deep in his own territory late in the fourth.

And you know why he did that? Because he knows the defense sucks so bad he thought if Army got the ball back they would score. He has no confidence in his team. And you should have no confidence either in them or him.

Big 12 schools with real talent are going to kick the crap out of A&M just like they did in 2004. The only Big 12 games the Aggies have any realistic chance to win are OK St. and Kansas. Baylor is going to whip them up good.

You know why assistant coaches nationwide avoided A&M's advances like the school had syphilis? You know why A&M ended up settling for coordinators worse than the ones they fired? I mean, c'mon, Gary Darnell has been one of the worst defensive coaches in the entire country -- look at his track record. The East Podunk Techs of the world wanted nothing to do with him.

So, read 'em and weep. Texas A&M is now the last resort for incompetent coaches who can't find work anywhere else. That is the condition Franchione has rendered Texas A&M football into. Because nationwide everyone except only the most die-hard maroon-glasses-wearing irrational optimists understand that the Franchione train is going nowhere, and that if they were to hire on they'd only be looking for work again 12 months later.

Franchione is a failure and a fraud. His only saving grace is the dirt he has on the athletic director vis-a-vis laundering illegal contributions to the athletic program. The athletic department at A&M needs a complete enema.

9 to 10 wins? :lmao Uh, no. Try 5 or 6, and that's only because of soft non-conference schedule.

Texas had its David McWilliams, and A&M has Franchione.

...we'll just have to see then. btw, i like how you left LL out of your argument...A&M played pretty well that game. and while there is no doubt Fran has beat up the A&M program the last few years, i think he will turn it around this year.

two things:

1. mcgee has a very good arm...wait and see
2. A&M has enough talent to beat anyone

MosesGuthrie
09-19-2006, 10:05 AM
A&M has enough talent to beat anyone

In the Big 12 maybe, anyone in the country? no. Your Trojans would "beat the hell outta" them.

MajorMike
09-19-2006, 10:07 AM
...we'll just have to see then. btw, i like how you left LL out of your argument...A&M played pretty well that game. and while there is no doubt Fran has beat up the A&M program the last few years, i think he will turn it around this year.

two things:

1. mcgee has a very good arm...wait and see
2. A&M has enough talent to beat anyone

Michael Vick has a very good arm, too, but he can't seem to make it to his WR either.
atm has enough talent on the coaching staff to lose to anyone.

Extra Stout
09-19-2006, 10:34 AM
i like how you left LL out of your argument...A&M played pretty well that game.
Just a helpful bit of advice... it is better to say nothing than to say, "Hey, we played pretty well against Louisiana-Lafayette!"

johngateswhiteley
09-19-2006, 11:06 AM
In the Big 12 maybe, anyone in the country? no. Your Trojans would "beat the hell outta" them.

of course i think the Trojans would kill the Aggs, but that does not mean A&M does not have the talent.

Capt. Mike-
...thats the best thing you have said all week, imo. A&M does, at the moment, have the talent on the coaching staff to lose many games.

Ballcox
09-19-2006, 12:32 PM
At this point a&m is really having problems. That display of 'football' (if that's what you want to call it) against Army was horrible, I haven't seen an a&m team play that badly in a long time. They are going to get their ass handed to them a number of times this season, I'll be really surprised if they win more than 6 games. On the other hand, it is nice to see a&m really struggle with football, if I were an a&m fan I would just start getting prepped for basketball-forget the football season.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-24-2009, 11:37 PM
Not quite the bears, but I feel this thread deserves a bump after tonight.

Blake
10-25-2009, 12:13 AM
:lol

awesome

Potts might be the worst QB in the history of mankind.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-25-2009, 12:24 AM
rofl

he looked good against us

until the predator knocked him into next season

he hasn't been the same since

Fpoonsie
10-25-2009, 12:41 AM
*fap fap fap*