PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Lebrun James - Satanist??

slacker77
05-21-2016, 07:14 PM
Ok, so me and cousin were talking about the western finals when I asked him if he thinks that it will be the cavs and golden state. He tells me he doesn't give a shit as long as lebron doesn't ring again. Thinking he just doesn't like the cavs, I ask why. He says because lebron is satanist.I was like.. O..k..?He then proceeds to show me his pre game rituals on YouTube.I was slightly taken aback, but still kinda...I don't know.You judge for youself. Go to the last 30 seconds.

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8rSexNF4Ts

slacker77
05-21-2016, 07:16 PM
Well shit, the link isn't working. If you don't have shit to do YouTube it yourself. I'm not saying I believe this, but whatever.

AlexJones
05-21-2016, 07:35 PM
Reported for spam

LkrFan
05-21-2016, 07:50 PM
rlsgI4top-M

LkrFan
05-21-2016, 07:55 PM
zYQ2UUJuPqg

LkrFan
05-21-2016, 08:03 PM
Curious about your thoughts Chris tbh

Chris
05-21-2016, 08:06 PM
He flashes his gang signs to show who he represents. Check out the 'Cult of Saturn' documentaries on youtube if you want to dig deeper into what they're really about.

slacker77
05-21-2016, 08:14 PM
I don't really feel like looking up a bunch of documentaries. Can you provide a brief summary( on the cult of Saturn)?

Chris
05-21-2016, 08:25 PM
Listen to Jordan Maxwell (he spent 20+ years researching this) I can't do it justice in a short summary

2yRo2qDGLtA

ytB5VdWM0aM

5i5ImxD4Aug

DMC
05-21-2016, 08:47 PM
It's just stupid copycat signs by people who didn't go to college. Besides, Illuminati isn't Satanism.

LkrFan
05-21-2016, 09:10 PM
It's just stupid copycat signs by people who didn't go to college. Besides, Illuminati isn't Satanism.

Then what is it then?

slacker77
05-21-2016, 10:24 PM
So, what is the difference? I'm not trying to be a smartass.

DMC
05-22-2016, 02:48 AM
Then what is it then?

A political group. Freemasons are a social group. Satanists are a pseudo-religious group. They are all a bunch of geeks before PCs were invented. These same people play WoW now.

DMC
05-22-2016, 02:49 AM
So, what is the difference? I'm not trying to be a smartass.
Google it. Not trying to be a smartass.

Stabula
05-22-2016, 09:03 PM
I've met some celebs in our satanic circles but never seen LeBron tbh

Caltex2
05-23-2016, 07:11 AM
Probably because he keeps it to himself. I'm not gonna stay on this subject long but I don't think all Satanists are evil per se. In other words, plenty are law abiding citizens that care about others and their communities and are good family people.

Stay off the internet's unusual side, it's informative for certain but a ball of confusion.

Gummi Clutch
05-23-2016, 07:23 AM
the great satan himself.

SpursforSix
05-23-2016, 10:41 AM
Whatever LeBron does, it's not half as evil as Draymond and his nut kicks.

Leetonidas
05-23-2016, 10:55 AM
some of your are incredibly retarded

spurtech09
05-24-2016, 08:21 PM
Lebron James must be Illuminati ....He does the triangle and 6's...than has the nerve to point up the sky.....Plus he has a tatt of a dragon and the word beast on his left upper arm....Dragon=beast=the devil.....So in my opinion he did sell his soul....

tlongII
05-24-2016, 08:24 PM
I watch Lucifer. Good show tbh.

spurtech09
05-24-2016, 08:30 PM
Probably because he keeps it to himself. I'm not gonna stay on this subject long but I don't think all Satanists are evil per se. In other words, plenty are law abiding citizens that care about others and their communities and are good family people.

Stay off the internet's unusual side, it's informative for certain but a ball of confusion.Well either way the Devil will want his soul at the end.....whoever worships the devil is evil.....even if they know or not.....Repent and forgive for your sins cause Jesus is COMING!! !!!!!Turn away from evil,darkness,sin,and temptation.....Pray for Lebron to repent...before its too late cause time is slipping away.....Want to be saved....get right with GOD!!!!!!!

spurtech09
05-24-2016, 08:33 PM
I watch Lucifer. Good show tbh.Another illuminati show.....Angel from hell.....Good witch...Devil shows.....evil everywhere..

spurtech09
05-24-2016, 08:38 PM
It's just stupid copycat signs by people who didn't go to college. Besides, Illuminati isn't Satanism.Say what you want but it is like selling your soul to the Devil.....

Caltex2
05-24-2016, 11:19 PM
Well either way the Devil will want his soul at the end.....whoever worships the devil is evil.....even if they know or not.....Repent and forgive for your sins cause Jesus is COMING!! !!!!!Turn away from evil,darkness,sin,and temptation.....Pray for Lebron to repent...before its too late cause time is slipping away.....Want to be saved....get right with GOD!!!!!!!

Worship is one thing but, again without saying too much or staying too long on this subject, you'd be surprised who was a Satanist/occultist out there. Some are hard working people who have what you'd consider good values (law abiding citizens, donate to charity, do charity work, good family people). Just like all Christians are not created equal and don't legitimately practice it, the same is true for Satanists. I'd venture to say some don't even realize what they are practicing.

The world isn't all black and white, there's plenty of gray in the middle.

ElNono
05-24-2016, 11:32 PM
Wonder if LeCoon is going to endorse Trump, tbh.... HarlemHeat37

spurtech09
05-25-2016, 02:22 AM
Worship is one thing but, again without saying too much or staying too long on this subject, you'd be surprised who was a Satanist/occultist out there. Some are hard working people who have what you'd consider good values (law abiding citizens, donate to charity, do charity work, good family people). Just like all Christians are not created equal and don't legitimately practice it, the same is true for Satanists. I'd venture to say some don't even realize what they are practicing.

The world isn't all black and white, there's plenty of gray in the middle.Right now the world is full of evil...Its like saying Evil is good when its not.....a lot of people are being deceived .....No matter what Satanist is not of God.....The creator of Heaven and Earth is God Almighty.....Jehovah...God does not approve of Satanist....

TampaDude
05-25-2016, 06:02 AM
C'mon, guys...there is no devil, and no God for that matter. It's all just fantasy. GTFOH with that backwoods Mississippi bullshit. :lol

TheGreatYacht
02-03-2020, 02:23 AM
https://youtu.be/ZVg6Ufms9lk

Chris

Chris
02-03-2020, 02:55 AM
manana

basquetbol
02-04-2020, 12:25 AM
No he's not, god does not exist, therefore satan does not exist.

Dirks_Finale
02-04-2020, 07:56 AM
No he's not, god does not exist, therefore satan does not exist.

:lol

Yes, nothing created everything. That makes perfect sense.

basquetbol
02-08-2020, 11:08 PM
:lol

Yes, nothing created everything. That makes perfect sense.

It's nice to see adults who still believe in fairy tales. So who created the universe, Buddha, Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Ganesh or Allah? Who or what created god?

ambchang
02-09-2020, 12:05 AM
It's nice to see adults who still believe in fairy tales. So who created the universe, Buddha, Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Ganesh or Allah? Who or what created god?

It’s nice to see an adult who can show ignorance of five major religions in one single post. Who or what created you?

Joseph Kony
02-09-2020, 01:20 AM
people still believe in god in 2020? Lmao :lmao

basquetbol
02-09-2020, 04:39 AM
It’s nice to see an adult who can show ignorance of five major religions in one single post. Who or what created you?

Where's the ignorance, Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe Jehovah is their god? Those who practice Buddhism don't believe Buddha is their god? Muslims don't believe Allah is their god? Hindus do not worship Ganesh who they see as their god? With that said, which god created the universe? Who created God?

Ginobilly
02-09-2020, 10:32 AM
C'mon, guys...there is no devil, and no God for that matter. It's all just fantasy. GTFOH with that backwoods Mississippi bullshit. :lol

Yea, but tell that to the elite who rule over you. They believe in their "Satan". That's why they're always throwing occult signs and have their rituals. People who believe in nothing will not do any rituals of any kind or go to church. Whatever it is that they pray too(egregore/devil himself) , we should be concerned because it's nothing good for us.

Ginobilly
02-09-2020, 10:42 AM
Where's the ignorance, Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe Jehovah is their god? Those who practice Buddhism don't believe Buddha is their god? Muslims don't believe Allah is their god? Hindus do not worship Ganesh who they see as their god? With that said, which god created the universe? Who created God?

You forgot judaism where the followers think they are God. And these are the people that rule over us and will continue to do so because Christian's nowadays have no backbone and don't believe in anything. They're litterly worship these fools instead of the God of the bibble.

ambchang
02-09-2020, 11:14 AM

Thanks for confirming. Do some simple research before you mouth off on topics you clearly do not understand.

Joseph Kony
02-09-2020, 02:11 PM
:lmao

basquetbol
02-10-2020, 07:26 PM
Thanks for confirming. Do some simple research before you mouth off on topics you clearly do not understand.

There's nothing to confirm because the ignorance is coming from you, my comment about god not existing is true, there's no proof he exists, your feelings were hurt, you felt it was necessary to insult me. I asked a simple question about which deity created the universe and you continue to run away from answering because you have no answer, you have no proof god exists, you couldn't be bothered to mention a specific book of fairytales for me to "research". I know what's going to happen next, you're going to have a reply among the lines of, "it's not my job to do your research for you".

ambchang
02-10-2020, 10:46 PM
There's nothing to confirm because the ignorance is coming from you, my comment about god not existing is true, there's no proof he exists, your feelings were hurt, you felt it was necessary to insult me. I asked a simple question about which deity created the universe and you continue to run away from answering because you have no answer, you have no proof god exists, you couldn't be bothered to mention a specific book of fairytales for me to "research". I know what's going to happen next, you're going to have a reply among the lines of, "it's not my job to do your research for you".

Try reading what you wrote. What I wrote and think through it again. My post had absolutely nothing to do with whether God exists. It has to do with your ignorance with regards to religions which you have undoubtedly shown.

You have also shown to have weak logical thinking skills and comprehension skills. You are just piling on yourself.