PDA

View Full Version : So... Is Cedric Benson Officially A Flop??

mcornelio
10-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Should I Get Rid Of Him On My Fantasy Squad?

Horry For 3!
10-01-2005, 04:51 PM
It doesn't seem as he will be starting anytime soon, I dropped him from some of my teams. I think I drafted him on like 2 maybe 3.

Mr Dio
10-01-2005, 05:15 PM
hmmm, who would u pick-up to replace him on your roster?

Sense
10-01-2005, 09:41 PM
It doesn't seem as he will be starting anytime soon, I dropped him from some of my teams. I think I drafted him on like 2 maybe 3.

You told me to get rid of Chicago's RB starter.....

:pctoss

Horry For 3!
10-01-2005, 09:43 PM
You told me to get rid of Chicago's RB starter.....

:pctoss
I did? I don't remember....if I did it must of been way before the season started.

duncan_21
10-03-2005, 06:07 PM
I would keep him around with an eye towards the future. Thomas jones has a tendency of breaking down. The only problem with keeping benson is that the nfc north is aweful so the bears will still be trying win games because they'll be in the playoff hunt. If the bears dip to say 1-7 you can bet your ass benson will play.

As a bear fan, I'm thinkin what a wasted pick. The bears are really hurting at the wr, te position and they pick up this knuckle head. At least grab someone like cadillac. Benson's the reincarnation of curis enis.

Obstructed_View
10-04-2005, 02:22 AM
Somebody shoulda got his ass into camp on time. I guess it doesn't matter now. Bust or no bust, he's got his money.

CrashMag
10-09-2005, 03:12 AM
Keep T Jones drop benson. He wont get the ball till next
Season. I droped benson for the bus whom will soon come back.
The fat back will always score inside the 20.. I also went with
TJ ducket … dunn will only score on a long run like week 4.
TDs over yards in my league any day.

scott
10-09-2005, 10:38 AM
If you have room on your roster I'd keep Benson around. The Bears probably aren't overly interested in watching their investment waste away, so Benson is likely to get some starts towards the end of the year.