PDA

View Full Version : OT: You guys stretched out DMC pretty bad this week

Thebesteva
05-24-2016, 02:34 AM
https://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Thats+a+huge+anus+_05866796c9a9baa543e8f051754ca28 6.jpg
Big Dog (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49591)/Koolaidman/Thread/Whitemamba/Strengthandhonor take it easy on that kid man before he sends you his medical bill...I haven't seen someones shit pushed in this hard since ":cry My tax return was $200k :cry" thread.

spurraider21
05-24-2016, 03:36 AM
inb4 :cry vanilla :cry

Stalin
05-24-2016, 04:51 AM
:lmao:lmao

05-24-2016, 06:10 AM
:lol Rent free tbh...

Thread
05-24-2016, 08:00 AM
That Pansy business by Boss Stamps knocked him flat on his ass.

But, you know what? D needed a comeuppance. He was begging for that ass kicking. He'll do much better now.

- "Come on, son, c'mon up out of there."

- Strother Martin - "Cool Hand Luke"

StrengthAndHonor
05-24-2016, 08:13 AM
DMC has been the ST's national toilet for years now, hilarity always ensues when he melts down :lol

FYM
05-24-2016, 09:30 AM
What's up with that ? as far as I remember, DMC was pretty alpha on this board

DMC
05-24-2016, 10:08 AM
I was able to get Dale to agree to pay the $500 owed to DPG if the Lakers win more than about 39 games in the next two years combined. They should be able to accomplish that.

Other than that, I rattled the nest of a few vanilla posters and they came out swinging their little man purses.

Now I've picked up a couple stalkers. That's how you know you've made an impression. If that's not good enough, the OP has created no fewer than three threads about me since then and can not get me off of his mind.

This is too easy.

Thread
05-24-2016, 10:10 AM
I was able to get Dale to agree to pay the $500 owed to DPG if the Lakers win more than about 39 games in the next two years combined. They should be able to accomplish that.

I thought I had the Lakers to win more and you'd leave. If they didn't win more I'd pay Deeps the $500.00.

whitemamba
05-24-2016, 10:46 AM
The Thrilla from Vanilla

Leetonidas
05-24-2016, 11:03 AM
DMC still got it tbh

Thebesteva
05-24-2016, 11:12 AM

Other than that, I rattled the nest of a few vanilla posters and they came out swinging their little man purses.

Now I've picked up a couple stalkers. That's how you know you've made an impression. If that's not good enough, the OP has created no fewer than three threads about me since then and can not get me off of his mind.

This is too easy.

Hey is your keyboard able to function after all that crying you just did all over it as you typed this?

StrengthAndHonor
05-24-2016, 11:23 AM
:lmao

FYM
05-24-2016, 11:26 AM
DMC still got it tbh

:lol oh ok... did not log for a while. Dat shit was suspect

DMC
05-24-2016, 11:46 AM
I thought I had the Lakers to win more and you'd leave. If they didn't win more I'd pay Deeps the $500.00.
You thought wrong. I gave you fair warning.

DMC
05-24-2016, 11:48 AM
Hey is your keyboard able to function after all that crying you just did all over it as you typed this?
I did it on my phone. You're light work. Keep pretending you're effective, it's amusing.

DMC
05-24-2016, 11:49 AM
OK. Here's my conditions:

If the Lakers win more games in the next 2 years than the Warriors won prior to Kerr's return this season, you'll pay DPG the 500 dollars Kool welched on. If they don't, I'll never post here again.

Deal?

Deal.

No welshing

Your assurance is appreciated.

As long as you understand the terms of the deal, you've had time to read it and you agreed. It's now a bet. If you welsh on your bet you're a welsher.

& if you'd confirmed your last Game 1 victory I'd be still be in the RR.

tee, hee.

We'll see how that "tee hee" goes when the man comes around.

Thread
05-24-2016, 12:07 PM
You thought wrong. I gave you fair warning.

Fair warning, or, not, I read it wrong, so the ELE is off.

DMC
05-24-2016, 12:26 PM
Fair warning, or, not, I read it wrong, so the ELE is off.

No. You'll pay if you lose else you're a welcher. You made a deal. I am not letting you out of it.

Fat Hands
05-24-2016, 01:08 PM
How could it be more stretched than it already is wihtout tearing its skin? doesn't seem possible

fuck im hungry

Thread
05-24-2016, 01:10 PM
No. You'll pay if you lose else you're a welcher. You made a deal. I am not letting you out of it.

I'm letting myself out of it. I'd a done the same for you.

DMC
05-24-2016, 01:18 PM
I'm letting myself out of it. I'd a done the same for you.
I would but you said if I didn't take it I was a pansy. So no. You're not getting out. If you welch that's on you.

Thread
05-24-2016, 01:22 PM
I would but you said if I didn't take it I was a pansy. So no. You're not getting out. If you welch that's on you.

Just because Stamps branded you a Pansy doesn't mean you have to go off a deep end.

Don't be a hard ass.

Thebesteva
05-24-2016, 01:27 PM
How could it be more stretched than it already is wihtout tearing its skin? doesn't seem possible

fuck im hungry

Legendary ALT

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMC
05-24-2016, 02:22 PM
Just because Stamps branded you a Pansy doesn't mean you have to go off a deep end.

Don't be a hard ass.
You went down the road against fair warning. Pussies and assholes welch.

DMC
05-24-2016, 02:22 PM
Legendary ALT

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Yeah like it's a mystery who that is.

K...
05-24-2016, 03:12 PM
The worse thing DMC did in the last three weeks was naming me as a Vanilla Induced Poster lumping me in with Kawhistorm and such group of nuthuggers. As a striving student of the trolling game who has tried to develop such themes as Kawhi is a austisic choker; this hurt. Sadly i've been overtaken by more blunter trolls so i have laid off. But to be branded a kawhi super fan shows i haven't even gotten adequate depth of message to my secondary audience (overemotional man boys being the primary). I will try harder,

This whole thread is a truck load of salt. The spurs loss to OKC gave the trolls here their best gift all season (along with keeping the pick) and suddenly their best card is to call DMC a fat fingered sourpuss? Try Harder dumbfucks. DMC is batting near 0.800. To tag Thread a welsher (too dumb to understand terms is not a legal defense in western law at any stage and would be major self own in forum law) is a bigger deal then the his own self inflicted missteps.

whitemamba
05-24-2016, 04:02 PM
tbh, me and DMC have no beef, he tries to start shit with me from time to time, and i entertain him to make him feel good because im a nice guy.

DMC
05-24-2016, 04:22 PM
The worse thing DMC did in the last three weeks was naming me as a Vanilla Induced Poster lumping me in with Kawhistorm and such group of nuthuggers. As a striving student of the trolling game who has tried to develop such themes as Kawhi is a austisic choker; this hurt. Sadly i've been overtaken by more blunter trolls so i have laid off. But to be branded a kawhi super fan shows i haven't even gotten adequate depth of message to my secondary audience (overemotional man boys being the primary). I will try harder,

This whole thread is a truck load of salt. The spurs loss to OKC gave the trolls here their best gift all season (along with keeping the pick) and suddenly their best card is to call DMC a fat fingered sourpuss? Try Harder dumbfucks. DMC is batting near 0.800. To tag Thread a welsher (too dumb to understand terms is not a legal defense in western law at any stage and would be major self own in forum law) is a bigger deal then the his own self inflicted missteps.
Wasn't thinking of you per se. I was thinking anyone upstairs who has K in their user name and feltches Pop cum from Kawhi's asshole. The K.. was like "etc", not you (although I see how it could seem otherwise).

Thebesteva
05-24-2016, 04:51 PM
Yeah like it's a mystery who that is.

Yeah its me for sure...no one else is annoyed by you here.

DMC
05-24-2016, 04:53 PM
Yeah its me for sure...no one else is annoyed by you here.
It's not you but I know who it is and they won't face me straight up.

When you're the alpha people come at you sideways.

Thebesteva
05-24-2016, 05:04 PM
It's not you but I know who it is and they won't face me straight up.

When you're the alpha people come at you sideways.

You're the alpha? Cmon dude no one is alpha on an internet message board...seriously stop

DMC
05-24-2016, 05:18 PM
You're the alpha? Cmon dude no one is alpha on an internet message board...seriously stop

You already know. If some gnsf called you vanilla you wouldn't go around all wet in the cooch about it like you are now. You're primed.

Thebesteva
05-24-2016, 05:48 PM
You already know. If some gnsf called you vanilla you wouldn't go around all wet in the cooch about it like you are now. You're primed.

I dont recall giving a shit about you calling me vanilla. Also, pretty sure vanilla was invented by Harlem and CN not u....

StrengthAndHonor
05-24-2016, 05:55 PM
he tries to start shit with me from time to time, and i entertain him to make him feel good because im a nice guy.
Bingo!!! :lmao

And here I am thinking I was the only one lol. Seriously, you can tell DMC's mood swings depends on this forum so I let him have his little victories here. He wrote his VIP list on a Friday night, that's all you need to know from this guy...:lol

I'm almost tempted to ignore him, but what the heck. Let's just "tolerate" him..lol

Big Dog
05-24-2016, 06:00 PM
It's a well known fact that BD and DMC don't get along. It's especially humorous to see cute little posters try and make names for themselves by tag teaming in a futile effort to step up to BD in a thread DMC created about him.

K...
05-24-2016, 06:07 PM
. It's especially humorous to see cute little posters try and make names for themselves by tag teaming

You literally diagnosed your self?

Big Dog
05-24-2016, 06:09 PM
Posters who have been confirmed as both cucks & third-world leeches don't get a back and forth with BD. Sorry

DMC
05-24-2016, 06:45 PM
I dont recall giving a shit about you calling me vanilla. Also, pretty sure vanilla was invented by Harlem and CN not u....
Right, you didn't follow me around starting threads about me since. It's all a mirage.

If this was 300 years ago I'd have you flogged while the other vanillas watched.

DMC
05-24-2016, 06:51 PM
Bingo!!! :lmao

And here I am thinking I was the only one lol. Seriously, you can tell DMC's mood swings depends on this forum so I let him have his little victories here. He wrote his VIP list on a Friday night, that's all you need to know from this guy...:lol

I'm almost tempted to ignore him, but what the heck. Let's just "tolerate" him..lol

Responds 18 times in my thread. :lmao

StrengthAndHonor
05-24-2016, 06:54 PM
Responds 18 times in my thread. :lmao
I tolerate your kind...it's public service.

DMC
05-24-2016, 06:55 PM
I tolerate your kind...it's public service.
I'm alpha, it's coded in your DNA to tolerate.

StrengthAndHonor
05-24-2016, 06:58 PM
I'm alpha, it's coded in your DNA to tolerate.
You seem to repeat yourself, needlessly. Meaning non of your proclamation resonates. Beta trait. :lol

DMC
05-24-2016, 07:00 PM
You seem to repeat yourself, needlessly. Meaning non of your proclamation resonates. Beta trait. :lol
Keep responding since you're on the verge of putting me on ignore. Obviously you're trying to build a name.

Here's you a name: Faggot

StrengthAndHonor
05-24-2016, 07:04 PM
Keep responding since you're on the verge of putting me on ignore. Obviously you're trying to build a name.

Here's you a name: Faggot

Rattled. You can't even type properly. I bet your shaking with anger :lmao

Beta gonna be Beta :lol

DMC
05-24-2016, 07:08 PM
Rattled. You can't even type properly. I bet your shaking with anger :lmao

Beta gonna be Beta :lol
What I said was correct: Here's you a name. Learn English, dumb motherfucker.

StrengthAndHonor
05-24-2016, 07:12 PM
What I said was correct: Here's you a name. Learn English, dumb motherfucker.
Nah, you slipped. That's eating you up inside. :lmao

DMC
05-24-2016, 07:16 PM
Nah, you slipped. That's eating you up inside. :lmao
It's called benefactive dative from southern dialect. If you weren't from a 3rd world piss farm you'd know.

Thebesteva
05-24-2016, 07:20 PM
Right, you didn't follow me around starting threads about me since. It's all a mirage.

If this was 300 years ago I'd have you flogged while the other vanillas watched.

Oh cmon DMC...u know damn well every time I check my quotes of the day 90% are from you.

DMC
05-24-2016, 07:21 PM
Oh cmon DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665)...u know damn well every time I check my quotes of the day 90% are from you.

You act like 10 people a day quote you.

Thebesteva
05-24-2016, 07:25 PM
You act like 10 people a day quote you.

No...mostly just u. I dunno if u noticed but outside of u most people grew out of the trolling phase. It's just you and Splits at it

DMC
05-24-2016, 07:30 PM
No...mostly just u. I dunno if u noticed but outside of u most people grew out of the trolling phase. It's just you and Splits at it

This forum is nothing but trolls and has always been. I don't know if you noticed but you're a vanilla faggot who claims to be a doctor and Lakers fan on a Spurs forum. Maybe you should be doing your rounds.

Thebesteva
05-24-2016, 07:44 PM
This forum is nothing but trolls and has always been. I don't know if you noticed but you're a vanilla faggot who claims to be a doctor and Lakers fan on a Spurs forum. Maybe you should be doing your rounds.

Fuck rounds...annoying shit

K...
05-24-2016, 08:03 PM
Posters who have been confirmed as both cucks & third-world leeches don't get a back and forth with BD. Sorry

your shitty ass is on my level. Third world is better than shitllahoma. OKC would be fat like SA if it weren't for the meth. Bid dog only showing up as a frontrunner. Big dog begging for a handle.

Big dog with only three moves: "my team" "you cuck" "3rd world" Maxes the Vanilla meter to 11. Depends on dominate posters for backup. No originality.

DMC
05-24-2016, 10:37 PM
Holy fuck could you be any more worthless of a poser? Fucking naruto is now embarrassed for you.

Get back out to the truck stop. Those cocks don't just suck themselves.
lol

Gummi Clutch
05-24-2016, 10:39 PM
if you have to create a thread on this chances are its not true. Take narutoluvva for example. There is a thread that gets bumped and nobody has to tell anybody else the shit eating going on :lol

I think I would have been convinced easier if this thread wasn't here...

DMC
05-24-2016, 10:43 PM
if you have to create a thread on this chances are its not true. Take narutoluvva for example. There is a thread that gets bumped and nobody has to tell anybody else the shit eating going on :lol

I think I would have been convinced easier if this thread wasn't here...
All this started with the VIP thread. Many feelings were injured and they lashed out, but not on their own, nooooo that would make them vulnerable to a retort and that's not the vanilla way. That's why the term "we" and "us" gets used so often by them.

All in all I'd say my work was not bad. I've done better.

Big Dog
05-24-2016, 10:47 PM
:lol A self-proclaimed proud "bolded" poster like DMC embracing the shitty backup she's getting from 6th tier posters

DMC
05-24-2016, 10:49 PM
:lol A self-proclaimed proud "bolded" poster like DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) embracing the shitty backup she's getting from 6th tier posters

Anything Oklahoma.. I win by default.

K...
05-24-2016, 11:01 PM
:lol A self-proclaimed proud "bolded" poster like DMC embracing the shitty backup she's getting from 6th tier posters

You mean 6th tier as in lakers fans who got quiet until their team got the second pick or troll accounts who only became active when OKC got series leads in the playoffs?