PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The biggest Factor of the playoffs so far has been Rebounding.

apalisoc_9
05-24-2016, 09:15 PM
- OKC bigs annahilating the lazy and short rebounders of SA Diaw, Aldridge, West..What I would also call, the no box out guys.

- Raptors surviving every series with a rebounding edge in almost every game they won

- GSW is getting creampied right now by Adams and despite Kanter not scoring that much..hes also been a bothersome big inside.

Crazy.

lefty
05-24-2016, 09:18 PM
No shit

Riley : "no rebounds, no ring"

RsxPiimp
05-24-2016, 09:27 PM
someone thought bringing kanter back was a bad idea :lmao

Gummi Clutch
05-24-2016, 09:35 PM
Yea you fucking low IQ dipshit...:lol

Thats what I was saying upstairs for the last month while you and the other trolls were guzzling Kawhi's cum.

apalisoc_9
05-24-2016, 09:41 PM

Kanter sucks at D..no denying hes got amazing chemsitry with Westbrook on the roll though. Nigga also knows when Westbrook will miss 100% of the time so his offensive rebouding is elite considering his teamates :lol

RsxPiimp
05-24-2016, 09:47 PM
but you have to agree^ no kanter, okc = done vs the spurs.

apalisoc_9
05-24-2016, 10:10 PM
but you have to agree^ no kanter, okc = done vs the spurs.

I dont know, but yeah Kanter has been amazing off the bench for OKC against every team. Hes had at least two or three crazy games in 4 of their wins in every round.

Hes rebounding and "fight" under the rim killed the spurs and is killing GSW. He had 12 boards in limited minutes in game 3 against The dubs :lol

In comparison, Kawhi is going to be stuck with a third tier Star who has zero box out fundamentals. And West and Diaw the two guys that Spurs fans are so proud off :lol have got to be two of the laziest box out bigs in the league.

Future doesnt bright for the spurs. Whoese to say Kawhi even remains as a spur when his contract ends at age 27.

For GSW..it feels like it doesnt makes sense.

Barnes-Raymond-Bogut shouldbt be this bad under the rim. Its much more competitive than the West-Aldridge (lazy box out guys), Leonard but they are still losing and are having the same issues.

:lol

Similarly, Kerr is also being stubborn. Thanks Pop.

midnightpulp
05-25-2016, 02:05 AM
Rebounds=rings. GS plays unsustainable "meme" basketball, and it's getting exposed by a traditionally built team that controls the boards and wins the points-in-the-paint battle.

Thread
05-25-2016, 08:41 AM

I called Kanter first. Me

MultiTroll
05-25-2016, 10:03 AM
No shit

It's been statistically proven a myth.

To the OP tho, I would add Donovan being willing to play younger guards who are taking it to the rack and creating, also those guards rebounding. Contrast with Porker and Curry -ballgame.

05-25-2016, 12:13 PM
I called Kanter first. Me

True tbh. That was a good call, Cub.

spursistan
05-25-2016, 01:07 PM
No shit

niccas shitting on Yesteday's NBA :lol..