PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Billy donovan......

Floyd Pacquiao
05-24-2016, 11:15 PM
Absolutely shits on Moon face. Wow this guy has just made adjustment after adjustments.

From benching kanter, to playing fast and crashing the boards, he will do any and everything to win.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-24-2016, 11:16 PM
I've never seen a better playoff coach in NBA history.

StrengthAndHonor
05-24-2016, 11:16 PM
He's a short timer...:lol

Floyd Pacquiao
05-24-2016, 11:17 PM

Floyd Pacquiao
05-24-2016, 11:19 PM

UZER
05-24-2016, 11:21 PM
Even is hack strategy is smart.

You don't just hack a bad free throw shooter endlessly for 5 minutes straight and let him get a rhythm while taking your team out of theirs. You hack a couple of possessions, then skip, then hack again. And you don't do it as soon as they get possession of the ball. You do it early, then a few seconds later in the shot clock. It keeps their offense guessing.

Pop should be taking notes.

DMC
05-24-2016, 11:25 PM
He's a short timer...:lol
Only been here a year.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-24-2016, 11:30 PM
Even is hack strategy is smart.

You don't just hack a bad free throw shooter endlessly for 5 minutes straight and let him get a rhythm while taking your team out of theirs. You hack a couple of possessions, then skip, then hack again. And you don't do it as soon as they get possession of the ball. You do it early, then a few seconds later in the shot clock. It keeps their offense guessing.

Pop should be taking notes.

He's clever as hell. Pop won't do this, to stubborn for his own good

apalisoc_9
05-24-2016, 11:33 PM
Great adjustment. Benched payne against SAS..changed Kanters role and staggered his minites differently against GSW.

Masterful game by game adjustment.

Guy has zero ego so hes not trying to to prove they win because of his system like pop does.

Everything Pop does nowadys is to benefit his reputation. Playing a 24 year old 29 minnites to give the illusion its his system etc. Hes an egotisical prick that needs to get over himself.

Stalin
05-24-2016, 11:35 PM
:bobo

Robz4000
05-24-2016, 11:57 PM
Hell of a coaching performance, but I'm also giving a lot of the credit to his roleplayers; they are stepping the fuck up this postseason.

Stalin
05-25-2016, 12:04 AM
His game flow analysis is masterfull...:cry:cry

InRareForm
05-25-2016, 12:28 AM
everyone thought okc was poo poo platter with 2 elite players with a shitty coach.

now look at them tbh...

HI-FI
05-25-2016, 01:03 AM
Donovan deserves a ton of credit, I had a bad feeling when they let Brooks go for someone who wasn't a fluffer.

HankChinaski
05-25-2016, 02:50 AM
I thought they played undisciplined basketball till after that game 3 performance against the Spurs. I think he got his players attention with all the media and pundits calling them mentally weak and chuckers. That lit a fire in there collective asses and they started listening to the man. Combination of coaching in game adjustments and specific players getting over themselves.

TampaDude
05-25-2016, 05:51 AM
Donovan is just a flat-out winner. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if OKC won it all this year. :hat

K...
05-25-2016, 07:46 AM
Not rooting for okc now but world enjoy seeing him send lue into the whole they stuffed blatt into.

FYM
05-25-2016, 08:09 AM
Hell of a coaching performance, but I'm also giving a lot of the credit to his roleplayers; they are stepping the fuck up this postseason.

I agree with that post. He is doing great but credit needs also to go to the roleplayers... you can do great adjustments, if your roleplayers fail you it won't matter.

hater
05-25-2016, 08:12 AM
Billy The Cannibal Donovan. He's a damn blood thirsty animal. He doesn't just like to win but he eats his prey with a glass of chianti ftftftftft...

He's the main reason why my prediction of Cavs winning it all might be in trouble

:lol Tyr:loln Lol :lol

StrengthAndHonor
05-25-2016, 08:28 AM
Only been here a year.
You can't spin your way out of this dumbass...:lol

05-25-2016, 08:36 AM
Not rooting for okc now but world enjoy seeing him send lue into the whole they stuffed blatt into.

Lue isn't white. He'll be taken care of.

Thread
05-25-2016, 08:38 AM
Lue isn't white. He'll be taken care of.

1 4 0

Clipper Nation
05-25-2016, 08:59 AM
If Donovan was the Spurs' coach instead of Poop, Enrique would have been warming the bench on the Austin Toros his whole career instead of taking Tim and Manu's trophies out of the case.

timtonymanu
05-25-2016, 09:02 AM
If Donovan was the Spurs' coach instead of Poop, Enrique would have been warming the bench on the Austin Toros his whole career instead of taking Tim and Manu's trophies out of the case.

Would have benched him against your team last year for sure.

Thread
05-25-2016, 09:07 AM

They were selling your shit.

Thread
05-25-2016, 09:08 AM

Which one?

Clipper Nation
05-25-2016, 09:19 AM
They were selling your shit.
You were celebrating their shit.

Thread
05-25-2016, 09:22 AM
You were celebrating their shit.

How do you know they were Lakers fans?

Mal
05-25-2016, 09:43 AM
He`s legit. I was wrong about him being lucky

Clipper Nation
05-25-2016, 09:44 AM
How do you know they were Lakers fans?
Only Lakers fans would be cucked enough to rush the court at home for another team's championship.

Thread
05-25-2016, 10:05 AM
Only Lakers fans would be cucked enough to rush the court at home for another team's championship.

Horseshit. Obviously BF took the Sunset Ltd., from Chicago in anticipation of ringage. I don't grudge 'em that. That's a consequence of loss. If we'd a rung in Chicago I'd a got my kicks on Route 66 and ended up there. Would they a grudged it? Yes.

Killakobe81
05-25-2016, 10:05 AM
Billy D is part of why I disagree that coaching does NOT matter.
There are plenty of reasons OKC is busting the Dubs ass including having better overall athletes and their stars have outperformed state's as well as the bench, role players and bigs.
But Billy d has been key no way Scott freaking Brooks beats 67 win Pop and 73 win Kerr (if they close) backtoback ...

Thread
05-25-2016, 10:07 AM
He`s legit. I was wrong about him being lucky

Let's see (at ring) if he stays that way, or, turns.

Thread
05-25-2016, 10:09 AM
Billy D is part of why I disagree that coaching does NOT matter.
There are plenty of reasons OKC is busting the Dubs ass including having better overall athletes and their stars have outperformed state's as well as the bench, role players and bigs.
But Billy d has been key no way Scott freaking Brooks beats 67 win Pop and 73 win Kerr (if they close) backtoback ...

Whoa, sassafras. He done shit yet. Before we bend him over and DMC anoints him in his Pansy patch lets make sure State ain't breathing.

Killakobe81
05-25-2016, 10:14 AM
Whoa, sassafras. He done shit yet. Before we bend him over and DMC anoints him in his Pansy patch lets make sure State ain't breathing.

State may turn things around but even if they do ...
winning 4 vs the 67 win spurs and 3 vs the 73 win Dubs is enough to prove he is legit.

Thread
05-25-2016, 10:20 AM
State may turn things around but even if they do ...
winning 4 vs the 67 win spurs and 3 vs the 73 win Dubs is enough to prove he is legit.

BS, Killa. If he doesn't finish this, you know who (they'll) blame? Durant? No. Donovan? No.

They'll climb up & down Westbrook like a cheap WWE ladder.

Donovan should have no problem taking this, one way or the other.

Killakobe81
05-25-2016, 10:39 AM
BS, Killa. If he doesn't finish this, you know who (they'll) blame? Durant? No. Donovan? No.

They'll climb up & down Westbrook like a cheap WWE ladder.

Donovan should have no problem taking this, one way or the other.

Sure they will come after Russ we know most of the fans here and the advanced metrics dude despise his old school iso game ... but that has nothing to do with Billy D who is in the WCF and has out-coached two of the golden boys of the coaching fraternity

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 10:41 AM
Horseshit. Obviously BF took the Sunset Ltd., from Chicago in anticipation of ringage. I don't grudge 'em that. That's a consequence of loss. If we'd a rung in Chicago I'd a got my kicks on Route 66 and ended up there. Would they a grudged it? Yes.

You rushed the floor for Jordan when he rang in your building. I spit on you.

http://i.imgur.com/J0Z5dcN.jpg

Thread
05-25-2016, 10:47 AM

They're Bulls fans, you horse's ass, you.

Grow up.

Thread
05-25-2016, 10:52 AM
Sure they will come after Russ we know most of the fans here and the advanced metrics dude despise his old school iso game ... but that has nothing to do with Billy D who is in the WCF and has out-coached two of the golden boys of the coaching fraternity

If he doesn't finish it he's just another story in the "newspapers." A story we've seen a 100 times, Issel comes to mind. How'd that end up? Face ass down, black men pummeling him like a Tarantino picture.

Kim Jong-il
05-25-2016, 11:06 AM

Grow up.
So Lakers fans didn't show up in their own building because they're scared little pussies who know their team will lose? Yeah, that's so much better :lmao
You QuitPERIOD

Thread
05-25-2016, 11:12 AM
So Lakers fans didn't show up in their own building because they're scared little pussies who know their team will lose? Yeah, that's so much better :lmao
You QuitPERIOD

The place holds 19,000. Can't be more than a few hundred on that floor.

Ain't the first time. When the Spurs won their 1st 5th they were selling their shit and stringing ropes. I can understand selling their shit. It was over. But, who were they restraining? It was in Florida.

We didn't quit. We got our ass handed to us for close order inspection. Like the Spurs we won Game 1 and thought we were on our way. Like the Spurs, we were not on our way.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2016, 11:13 AM
That's bullshit. You & LF were celebrating their shit, dancing in the streets, looking resplendent at Chicago's ring.

It's shameful, but, it's the truth.

Thread
05-25-2016, 11:15 AM
That's bullshit. You & LF were celebrating their shit, dancing in the streets, looking resplendent at Chicago's ring.

Nonsense. You're ruminating over an innocent picture of Bulls fans celebrating an NBA Title in Los Angeles. I'd a done the same thing had we won in Chicago and I were there. Would they have let "me?" No. They'd a kicked my ass from Old Town to Cabrini Green.

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 11:24 AM

Grow up.

Killakobe81
05-25-2016, 11:28 AM

Ain't the first time. When the Spurs won their 1st 5th they were selling their shit and stringing ropes. I can understand selling their shit. It was over. But, who were they restraining? It was in Florida.

We didn't quit. We got our ass handed to us for close order inspection. Like the Spurs we won Game 1 and thought we were on our way. Like the Spurs, we were not on our way.

Nah thread The Forum only held 17,505 as Chick would wax poetic before the simulcast.
Staples holds more than 19,000 IIRC
And it's dumb to think a major city like LA wouldnt have at least 1000 Bulls fans at a game clincher for a team's first title /...especially fans as rabid as Chicago.
I have ignored this you were celebrating their shit ...because it's a lame retort to "they were selling your shit"

Dont even bother cully ...

Thread
05-25-2016, 11:48 AM

You're showing your bum, bum.

Thread
05-25-2016, 11:49 AM
Nah thread The Forum only held 17,505 as Chick would wax poetic before the simulcast.
And it's dumb to think a major city like LA wouldnt have at least 1000 Bulls fans at a game clincher for a team's first title /...especially fans as rabid as Chicago.
I have ignored this you were celebrating their shit ...because it's a lame retort to "they were selling your shit"

...But, one of 'em spit on me, Killa.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-25-2016, 12:04 PM

No doubt.

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 12:42 PM
You're showing your bum, bum.

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 12:44 PM

Bulls fan and Laker fan are the same shit in LA.

Kim Jong-il
05-25-2016, 12:50 PM

You quitPERIOD
:lmao pussy ass fans not showin up to watch their team get beat

Kim Jong-il
05-25-2016, 12:52 PM

Yeah sure, and every one of those traveling Bulls fans conveniently had a seat close enough to rush the floor. My ass.

Thread
05-25-2016, 01:28 PM

See, Killa.

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 01:50 PM
See, Killa.

Thread
05-25-2016, 02:26 PM

See, he's doing it again, Killa.

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 02:45 PM
See, he's doing it again, Killa.

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:02 PM

And he won't stop, Killa. And he had a weiner for lunch. GD it.

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 06:07 PM
And he won't stop, Killa. And he had a weiner for lunch. GD it.

RsxPiimp
05-25-2016, 06:08 PM

my dad was there section A, third row, up left. Selling peanuts

Clipper Nation
05-25-2016, 06:15 PM
Nonsense. You're ruminating over an innocent picture of Bulls fans celebrating an NBA Title in Los Angeles. I'd a done the same thing had we won in Chicago and I were there. Would they have let "me?" No. They'd a kicked my ass from Old Town to Cabrini Green.
Either you let BF take over your whole building while you waited in the cucktainer out back, or you rushed the court for another team's championship. Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.

tee, hee.

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:17 PM
Either you let BF take over your whole building while you waited in the cucktainer out back, or you rushed the court for another team's championship. Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.

tee, hee.

300 Bulls fans on the floor ain't taking over the building. + they're free to buy LF's tickets if we're selling them down 1-3. Ain't uncommon.

You're being an asshole, but, I suppose this is all you've got.

whitemamba
05-25-2016, 06:34 PM
Great adjustments imho

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 06:37 PM
300 Bulls fans on the floor ain't taking over the building. + they're free to buy LF's tickets if we're selling them down 1-3. Ain't uncommon.

You're being an asshole, but, I suppose this is all you've got.

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:51 PM

Why are you acting like this, bum?

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 07:16 PM
Why are you acting like this, bum?