PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: I agree with Pippen and myself for sure now..........

lebomb
05-25-2016, 06:42 AM
Pippens Bulls would sweep these Warriors and so would the Isaiah Thomas Detroit Pistons. The all small ball jump shooting teams that dont play good defense, and do not have any down low presence cant compete with big physical teams. The Warriors have to shoot lights out to compete at a high level. If they arent shooting 50-60% for a game........ they lose.

:claw

jermaine
05-25-2016, 07:16 AM
I'm not a OKC fan, but I've grown to hate GS with the arrogance they've shown. Win with grace, respect, an respect. Respect your opponent. They got beside themselves an god is humbling them.. OKC will win it all if Westbrook keeps playing like he's playing an not play hero ball himself.

lebomb
05-25-2016, 07:45 AM
Ya know.... GSW game has been ruining basketball to be honest. I have sons in AAU basketball, and it kills me to see these young kids pulling up on the run 3pt shots with noone down low to rebound or with the game NOT on the line in the final few seconds. Every kid thinks he is Steph Curry and jacks 3's for no reason whatsoever. The coaches are fine with this play as well. I really hope OKC wins, so kids can see real basketball with all the pieces that you need to win a championship. A team needs bigs down low, shooters and a point guard to control it all. None of this all outside dribbling and 3 pointers only. That style of play wont work in the long run.

hater
05-25-2016, 07:46 AM
Damn Pippen with da truth bombs. I agreed with him when he said that

Thread
05-25-2016, 08:14 AM
I'm not a OKC fan, but I've grown to hate GS with the arrogance they've shown. Win with grace, respect, an respect. Respect your opponent. They got beside themselves an god is humbling them.. OKC will win it all if Westbrook keeps playing like he's playing an not play hero ball himself.

I recall Duncan shamelessly baiting Howard in the playoffs. Lots of grace and respect there, daddy-O.

Thread
05-25-2016, 08:15 AM
He's bitter because State took that record.

hater
05-25-2016, 08:16 AM
I recall Duncan shamelessly baiting Howard in the playoffs. Lots of grace and respect there, daddy-O.

Respect is earned

Thread
05-25-2016, 08:19 AM
Respect is earned

Horseshit. Duncan got caught being the asshole everybody else is.

Big shot.

hater
05-25-2016, 08:19 AM
Respect is earned

Thread
05-25-2016, 08:23 AM
^I got ya good of a Wednesday morning.

tee, hee.

hater
05-25-2016, 08:46 AM
Respect is earned

Thread
05-25-2016, 08:46 AM
^I burn't hater ass.

tee, hee.

hater
05-25-2016, 08:48 AM
Respect is earned

:rolleyes

Thread
05-25-2016, 08:50 AM
:rolleyes

Big deal. So he got caught being human. Ain't the end of the world.

hater
05-25-2016, 08:55 AM
Well duh. He is human.

Still respect is earned. Don't be a tight anus about it.

Thread
05-25-2016, 09:09 AM
Well duh. He is human.

Still respect is earned. Don't be a tight anus about it.

Nonsense. It was reprehensible, yet Duncan couldn't resist. Just because I'm the only living human being to cite him doesn't mean a thing.

hater
05-25-2016, 09:12 AM
No it wasn't reprehensible. Respect is earned. coward did not earn a cent of it with his crying and whining.

Yes you are being a tight asshole about it. Don't be.

Respect is earned

Thread
05-25-2016, 09:20 AM
No it wasn't reprehensible. Respect is earned. coward did not earn a cent of it with his crying and whining.

Yes you are being a tight asshole about it. Don't be.

Respect is earned

You're just another SF being intractable. Have it your way, hate.

lebomb
05-25-2016, 09:25 AM
Stop jackin my threads mufawkus. This is about GSW and small ball.

Thread
05-25-2016, 09:28 AM
Stop jackin my threads mufawkus. This is about GSW and small ball.

My ass. It's about you trying to feel good about OKC breakin' your hole.

lebomb
05-25-2016, 11:22 AM
My ass. It's about you trying to feel good about OKC breakin' your hole.

All I have to say is you are a Laker fan. :rolleyes

Thread
05-25-2016, 11:50 AM
All I have to say is you are a Laker fan. :rolleyes

What's that got to do with the price of eggs?

jeebus
05-25-2016, 12:02 PM
GS obviously blew their load way early, as evident with their struggling at the end of the season. Curry being the unanimous MVP is hilarious then and now, with him being unneeded after his ankle imploded in the first round. Everything about the team is absolute fool's gold but the masses didn't know it because ESPN was deepthroating them to the point where it was entering their intestines.

Anyone who thought this team would repeat or even get to the Finals is either a huge faggot or a dipshit at life. The only problem is 3 out of the 4 teams in the conference finals are so fucking unlikable that one can only hope for their charter jets to get ISIS'd.

Thread
05-25-2016, 12:10 PM
GS obviously blew their load way early, as evident with their struggling at the end of the season. Curry being the unanimous MVP is hilarious then and now, with him being unneeded after his ankle imploded in the first round. Everything about the team is absolute fool's gold but the masses didn't know it because ESPN was deepthroating them to the point where it was entering their intestines.

Anyone who thought this team would repeat or even get to the Finals is either a huge faggot or a dipshit at life. The only problem is 3 out of the 4 teams in the conference finals are so fucking unlikable that one can only hope for their charter jets to get ISIS'd.

Sour grapes, jeebs. You look like a fool with this.

Caltex2
05-25-2016, 12:29 PM
Golden State can still get there but they have been exposed, that is for certain. The '86 Celtics or '96 Bulls they are not.