PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Shameless Media: "Curry...is...err....injured"

Gummi Clutch
05-25-2016, 12:03 PM
Anybody keep hearing this. I've been hearing this from BSPN and that sex offender Marv Albert

I mean yea...that's why THEIR ENTIRE team has been playing like this. Way to not give OKC any fucking credit. This league tries

so hard to baby that team.

Thebesteva
05-25-2016, 12:05 PM
Pitty post...and oh you left this in another thread

http://i.imgur.com/IqbgzTb.jpg

Thread
05-25-2016, 12:08 PM
Of course they were going to start that shit. Never fails.

Goldschmidt here for the D'Backs hitting below .230 a week ago when the local ESPN affiliate spent an entire day stating he had to be injured. No other reason. The next day he came out and repudiated it. Bully for him.

apalisoc_9
05-25-2016, 12:08 PM
He scored 24 in the 4th and overtime a few games back. Hes not injured. :lok

daslicer
05-25-2016, 12:11 PM
Pitty post...and oh you left this in another thread

How are you dealing with the demise of your LA Warriors?

Gummi Clutch
05-25-2016, 12:16 PM
Of course they were going to start that shit. Never fails.

Goldschmidt here for the D'Backs hitting below .230 a week ago when the local ESPN affiliate spent an entire day stating he had to be injured. No other reason. The next day he came out and repudiated it. Bully for him.Cub, I'm no fan of OKC...but they're just playing basketball. They're playing and they're doing it well. Its a shame that every loose ball, every block, every game plan they are implement gets thrown away for some bullshit excuse.

So ESPN is saying Curry is at "70%" :lmao

05-25-2016, 12:20 PM
Yep. As soon as they saw the game was out of reach for State last night they gave Albert the green light. It was blatantly clear.

Gummi Clutch
05-25-2016, 12:23 PM
lacob eating shit and manufacturing stories :lmao

Thread
05-25-2016, 12:28 PM
Yep. As soon as they saw the game was out of reach for State last night they gave Albert the green light. It was blatantly clear.

Yep, and they all piled in after him. It was embarrassing.

K...
05-25-2016, 12:29 PM
He probably is hindered still but more to the point, lost confidence

But

What's more shameful are the spurs fans trying to minimize okc and blame pop. Fairy tales and fiction to sooth the wound I guess.

Thread
05-25-2016, 12:30 PM
Cub, I'm no fan of OKC...but they're just playing basketball.

On an extreme quality & level. They're vicious in their application.

Leetonidas
05-25-2016, 12:34 PM
I mean he's definitely hobbled. but after the luck they had facing injured teams in 2015 I feel no remorse for this group of faggots

Killakobe81
05-25-2016, 12:44 PM
I mean he's definitely hobbled. but after the luck they had facing injured teams in 2015 I feel no remorse for this group of faggots

Nor should you ...

Stalin
05-25-2016, 01:08 PM

Co sign

SpursDynasty
05-25-2016, 01:09 PM
No, OKC is just outplaying them. They are exposing the gimmick brand of basketball that is GS.

Thread
05-25-2016, 01:24 PM
OKC is just outplaying them.

That's it, and that's all.

ambchang
05-25-2016, 02:59 PM
His ego is bruised.

Chris
05-25-2016, 03:19 PM

Media will have none of that. It will be: "Curry was hobbled both mentally and physically. Draymond's antics cost them the series. Repeating in the NBA is incredibly difficult. Luke Walton getting hired as head coach to LA was a major distraction."

They have a band-aid for everything.

Obstructed_View
05-25-2016, 04:15 PM
He probably is hindered still but more to the point, lost confidence

But

What's more shameful are the spurs fans trying to minimize okc and blame pop. Fairy tales and fiction to sooth the wound I guess.

Fans rationalizing to the poor play of their team as a reaction to a painful playoff exit is one thing, but media people spinning a loss instead of talking up a team playing great basketball is fucking shameful. This is the same shit where ESPN talked down the ratings on the 2007 Finals that their own parent company was broadcasting.

DMC
05-25-2016, 04:30 PM
Other than Dirk, the NBA Champion has been the team that made the gauntlet of injured teams without facing serious injury themselves, for quite some time. 2011 Mavs just roll over the strongest teams in the league and never looked back.

DMC
05-25-2016, 04:31 PM
Fans rationalizing to the poor play of their team as a reaction to a painful playoff exit is one thing, but media people spinning a loss instead of talking up a team playing great basketball is fucking shameful. This is the same shit where ESPN talked down the ratings on the 2007 Finals that their own parent company was broadcasting.
They did the same when they had the "Heat Index" to felch Lebron when he was throttled by the Spurs.. "he was dehydrated... air conditioning.. no help". Without the 3rd party "beautiful game" montages, you'd never know the Spurs ever played in that series. But they aren't doing it for those respective teams. They are doing it for themselves to save face since they invested heavily in an outcome that didn't come to fruition. They weren't prepared for OKC/Cavs and certainly not OKC/Raptors. They'd shut down the fucking internet if that happened.

05-25-2016, 04:36 PM
Steph hasn't been himself lately because he found out about his mom banging his best friend tbh. Similar to Lebron in '10.

Killakobe81
05-25-2016, 04:39 PM

This. Injuries are part of the game. I did no take away points for injuries when they won last year. Now I dont give them points for losing at less than 100% That wet spot may have fatally cost them but not sure that fixes al the problems they have with OKC's size, Westbrook's ferocity or Durant's scoring.

DMC
05-25-2016, 04:39 PM
Steph hasn't been himself lately because he found out about his mom banging his best friend tbh. Similar to Lebron in '10.
And Pau Gasol in 2011.

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:04 PM
Media will have none of that. It will be: "Curry was hobbled both mentally and physically. Draymond's antics cost them the series. Repeating in the NBA is incredibly difficult. Luke Walton getting hired as head coach to LA was a major distraction."

They have a band-aid for everything.

Accurate there.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2016, 06:18 PM
Imagine if Media ever made all these excuses for LeBron. When he loses, he choked, he quit, and he's the biggest fraud ever - without exception. With Steph "I Wanna Be Kobe" Curry, it's :cry "buh, buh, he's injured! His vagina is twinging!" :cry

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:21 PM
Imagine if Media ever made all these excuses for LeBron. When he loses, he choked, he quit, and he's the biggest fraud ever - without exception. With Steph "I Wanna Be Kobe" Curry, it's :cry "buh, buh, he's injured! His vagina is twinging!" :cry

Well, they're in the ball park on James: he has choked, he has quit, and he's a fraud in the biggest size Macy's carries.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2016, 06:23 PM
Well, they're in the ball park on James: he has choked, he has quit, and he's a fraud in the biggest size Macy's carries.
Kobe's last name is Bryant, not James.

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:33 PM
Kobe's last name is Bryant, not James.

Kobe: 5

James: not that many

InRareForm
05-25-2016, 06:47 PM
you can't yell "IM BACK" when you win and then curl in a ball and say I'm injured when you lose

Clipper Nation
05-25-2016, 06:50 PM
Kobe: 5

James: not that many
Kobe: 0 alpha rings

James: 2 & counting

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:53 PM

Keep it up and you're gonna drive me right back to the RR.

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Kerr owned up to it. Said he wasn't injured, just played bad, he'll be back.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Keep it up and you're gonna drive me right back to the RR.
lmcontrollinao!!!

05-25-2016, 06:58 PM

One of those 2 courtesy of Amy Duncan and the Bexar County judge though

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:58 PM
lmcontrollinao!!!

No, you're being an asshole.

spursistan
05-25-2016, 07:12 PM

Thebesteva
05-25-2016, 07:37 PM
How are you dealing with the demise of your LA Warriors?

Can care less...my 1 and only agenda is LeBRONZE or Duncan doesnt ring. 1 out of 2 so far but things are not looking good. I just thought the Warriors have the best chance to stop LeBRONZE.

Other than that...I'm a Laker fan till the end.

Thread
05-25-2016, 07:39 PM
Can care less...my 1 and only agenda is LeBRONZE or Duncan doesnt ring. 1 out of 2 so far but things are not looking good. I just thought the Warriors have the best chance to stop LeBRONZE.

Yep, once that happened I was so happy I couldn't think straight and fucked up on an ELE with the Pansy.

daslicer
05-25-2016, 07:41 PM

Why do you not want Lebron to ring?

Thebesteva
05-25-2016, 07:44 PM
Why do you not want Lebron to ring?

Put yourself in my shoes...I have nothing to be excited about as a Laker fan for years until this recent 2nd round pick and Walton hiring. You guys are going to be a lottery team sooner than later...so you still love basketball but nothing to watch during the post season so you make these types of things enjoyable to watch.

I dont like Lebron because hes a diva...its always fun to hate the diva. He's not a terrible human being like some athletes are but rooting for him is like rooting for Mariah Carey, diva ass characters. He flops when he gets touched but hes physically the strongest guy out there...just a mental midget his entire career but physically speaking I thinking he's the greatest athlete on pure physicality and genetics.

Clipper Nation
05-26-2016, 09:08 AM

:lol You won't even rep the Lakers in your username anymore and you call yourself a "Laker fan 'til the end." Christ!

baseline bum
05-26-2016, 11:47 AM
This. Injuries are part of the game. I did no take away points for injuries when they won last year. Now I dont give them points for losing at less than 100% That wet spot may have fatally cost them but not sure that fixes al the problems they have with OKC's size, Westbrook's ferocity or Durant's scoring.

Why did you give me so much shit when I said I hoped Curry was injured then? Most titles involve a team staying healthy and beating teams that are seriously banged up. With the injuries the Spurs have had derail previous playoff runs why would I want Golden State to make it through to the WCF unscathed when they were a potential matchup? Of course I wanted Curry hurt, as did every other Spurs fan even if they wouldn't say it publicly. I'm pretty sure OKC fan has no sympathy either after the injuries they have dealt with to Westbrook, Durant, and Ibaka over the years in the playoffs.

daslicer
05-26-2016, 11:53 AM
Put yourself in my shoes...I have nothing to be excited about as a Laker fan for years until this recent 2nd round pick and Walton hiring. You guys are going to be a lottery team sooner than later...so you still love basketball but nothing to watch during the post season so you make these types of things enjoyable to watch.

I dont like Lebron because hes a diva...its always fun to hate the diva. He's not a terrible human being like some athletes are but rooting for him is like rooting for Mariah Carey, diva ass characters. He flops when he gets touched but hes physically the strongest guy out there...just a mental midget his entire career but physically speaking I thinking he's the greatest athlete on pure physicality and genetics.

Spurs will be a playoff team for at least 4 more years as long as LMA and Kawhi stay healthy.

Killakobe81
05-26-2016, 12:15 PM
Why did you give me so much shit when I said I hoped Curry was injured then? Most titles involve a team staying healthy and beating teams that are seriously banged up. With the injuries the Spurs have had derail previous playoff runs why would I want Golden State to make it through to the WCF unscathed when they were a potential matchup? Of course I wanted Curry hurt, as did every other Spurs fan even if they wouldn't say it publicly. I'm pretty sure OKC fan has no sympathy either after the injuries they have dealt with to Westbrook, Durant, and Ibaka over the years in the playoffs.

Rooting for injury is different than using it as an excuse ...
I am all for you have to fight through injury to win a "chip ...
and if you stayed healthy that's on them not you ...
I just prefer the beating them at full strength mentality ...
At the end of the day no one will focus on the fact steph or Duncan were hurt they played.

Ill give you an example, For me the Title in 1985 meant more than the one in 1987 ...
In 1985 we had never won a big game like that in the old Boston garden ... the Celts were mostly at full strength (though I think McHale fought through the first of his foot problems which is partly why they got Walton). By 1987 The Celts fans had excuses ... beating the Celts at full strength meant so much more to me. then beating the the squad on it's last legs ... both were sweet by 1985 was much sweeter.

Thread
05-27-2016, 09:11 AM
Spurs will be a playoff team for at least 4 more years as long as LMA and Kawhi stay healthy.

As long as you don't ring till I start pushin' up pansies.