PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: are broken. how does lacob fix their glaring issues?

RsxPiimp
05-25-2016, 03:34 PM
dat 73 win milestone is trash and a lost to okc further proves that championship deserves a huge ass asterisk :lol

so fellas, does golden state ride this storm or do they retool?

ezeli festus and barnes are most likely gone. how would you fix this flamboyant bay area team to get them back to contention? im dead serious, I think this team simply isn't good enough to win again unless they make some cool and slick moves particularly to add size or a perimeter player to help lil wardell on defensive duties coz those quick little guards are feasting on him:lol

spursistan
05-25-2016, 03:36 PM
still premature obituary tbh..this team could still luck out with one OKC injury per par :lmao

ambchang
05-25-2016, 03:37 PM
The core will win another championship.

RsxPiimp
05-25-2016, 03:41 PM
still premature obituary tbh..this team could still luck out with one OKC injury per par :lmao

im 1000% sure the warriors are done. they probably win game 5 because the refs are gonna help them out bit...but, you know what, I think OKC closes them in 5 games, lil curry is having nightmares facing westbrook again :lol

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 03:44 PM
OKC still ain't at 4 games yet, you're really jumping the gun.

StrengthAndHonor
05-25-2016, 03:54 PM
San Antonio Thunder fan hoping GS wins to feel better about San Antonio's loss to OKC...:lol

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 04:01 PM
San Antonio Thunder fan hoping GS wins to feel better about San Antonio's loss to OKC...:lol

LOL Lakers fan so ashamed he has to claim the Clippers.

lefty
05-25-2016, 04:05 PM
:lol caught sleeping

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjRT5Y-UoAABC4T.jpg

RsxPiimp
05-25-2016, 04:06 PM

bum, you thought the warriors will bounce back after getting pummeled in game 3. I told you these warriors team are fragile and no amount of narrative and advance statistics will save them...

kerr is outclassed by a real coach and curry is givin me a 2011 post season LeBron vibe. he cares way too much about his image to come out guns blazing so expect him to sit in a corner and watch klay when his shots doesn't fall in the next couple of games.

RsxPiimp
05-25-2016, 04:09 PM
:lol caught sleeping

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjRT5Y-UoAABC4T.jpg

:lmao

RsxPiimp
05-25-2016, 04:12 PM
ibaka, waiters, roberson, adams are the keys to this series. warriors have some real fixin in the offseason.

maybe they can go after joakim noah. they seem to have no problems playing small against a slow offense like san Antonio but against athletic teams with size? they have no answer whastoever

hater
05-25-2016, 04:16 PM
No need to do anything major tbh

This is like when heat got beat by mavs in 11 and went on to win 2 more. Plus series not over yet. One win in Oakland could change everything.

Even if they lose. No need for major refractions. Stay the course and they still a top team

05-25-2016, 04:16 PM

:lmao

daslicer
05-25-2016, 04:19 PM

Not even a fan of the Thunder. Just hate the Warriors more then the Thunder. The Warriors as a whole are super arrogant and are front runners. They make the thunder a team that has douchebag characters in Westbrook,Durant,Ibacka,Adams,Waiters look like choir boys in comparison which is hard to do. I also hate the Warriors small ball style of basketball that is heavily reliant on 3 point shooting. I'm old school I like traditional lineups not 5 undersized guys chucking up 3's on every possession. You sound like an LA warrior fan whose bitter that his team is going down.

StrengthAndHonor
05-25-2016, 04:35 PM
Uhh, yeah. Clipper fan since 2001 but sure...

StrengthAndHonor
05-25-2016, 04:37 PM
The core will win another championship.
Maybe. I always view them as one of those lucky teams. Exhibit A. If they faced us last season, They'll be 1 championship short. Doc and Paul always had their numbers.

DMC
05-25-2016, 04:45 PM
Yeah it wouldn't be shocking for State to run off 3 in a row.

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 04:49 PM
bum, you thought the warriors will bounce back after getting pummeled in game 3. I told you these warriors team are fragile and no amount of narrative and advance statistics will save them...

kerr is outclassed by a real coach and curry is givin me a 2011 post season LeBron vibe. he cares way too much about his image to come out guns blazing so expect him to sit in a corner and watch klay when his shots doesn't fall in the next couple of games.

I thought GSW would bounce back. I was wrong. But it's crazy to act like a series is over when it's 3-1. Obviously OKC looks like they're gonna ring this year, but they still gotta get #4. Phoenix blew 3-1 back to back years to Houston, my Spurs blew 3-1 in the ECF to Washington, your Lakers blew 3-1 vs Phoenix, TMac blew 3-1 to Detroit. If two of the three games were in OKC I'd say the series is over for sure, but with two of three in GS they've still got a pulse. Gotta give Donovan props though, I think he's sonning Kerr even worse than he did Pop with the adjustments he is making.

UZER
05-25-2016, 04:52 PM
I thought GSW would bounce back. I was wrong. But it's crazy to act like a series is over when it's 3-1. Obviously OKC looks like they're gonna ring this year, but they still gotta get #4. Phoenix blew 3-1 back to back years to Houston, my Spurs blew 3-1 in the ECF to Washington, your Lakers blew 3-1 vs Phoenix, TMac blew 3-1 to Detroit. If two of the three games were in OKC I'd say the series is over for sure, but with two of three in GS and they've still got a pulse. Gotta give Donovan props though, I think he's sonning Kerr even worse than he did Pop with the adjustments he is making.

Kerr hasn't made any adjustments. "Just keep running the system."

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 04:53 PM
Kerr hasn't made any adjustments. "Just keep running the system."

Kerr's been trying to hide Curry on defense and he isn't finding anywhere he can.

RsxPiimp
05-25-2016, 04:54 PM
thiss team is looking like the 2006 suns

RsxPiimp
05-25-2016, 05:02 PM
I thought GSW would bounce back. I was wrong. But it's crazy to act like a series is over when it's 3-1. Obviously OKC looks like they're gonna ring this year, but they still gotta get #4. Phoenix blew 3-1 back to back years to Houston, my Spurs blew 3-1 in the ECF to Washington, your Lakers blew 3-1 vs Phoenix, TMac blew 3-1 to Detroit. If two of the three games were in OKC I'd say the series is over for sure, but with two of three in GS they've still got a pulse. Gotta give Donovan props though, I think he's sonning Kerr even worse than he did Pop with the adjustments he is making.
reason why im supremely confident tbh is because theres no way okc will lose 3 straight.

id buy if curry was injured but he's not and he's missin wide open jumpers like last night. he's really shook, I mean westbrook is playin with conviction that this dude is inferior to him, and the ripple effect is so obvious...that's the series for me...my 02 cents of course

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:08 PM

Are you going to spit on him?

RsxPiimp
05-25-2016, 06:09 PM

my ex was into that thing, kinda weird but I ended up likin it at the end

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:15 PM
my ex was into that thing, kinda weird but I ended up likin it at the end

LOL. That's man for ya. Isn't it weird how that works?

baseline bum
05-25-2016, 06:36 PM

You rushed the floor for Jordan when he rang in your building. I spit on you.

http://i.imgur.com/J0Z5dcN.jpg

ambchang
05-25-2016, 06:39 PM
Maybe. I always view them as one of those lucky teams. Exhibit A. If they faced us last season, They'll be 1 championship short. Doc and Paul always had their numbers.

Playoffs are about match ups and that is true for almost all championships other than the most dominant ones. Winning the championship is about beating 4 teams in the playoffs, not about beating every single team in the league.

Even if they don't ring this year, their 73 win season more than prove they were legit last year.

05-25-2016, 07:12 PM
Maybe he can try doing butt stuff with the LOB one more time

An NBA Championship and a threesome within a few hours of one another? Life truly couldn’t get any better for Golden State Warriors owner Joe Lacob on that momentous June evening when his team finished its record-breaking season in grand style with its first league title in 40 years. Ah, but this ménage à trois was hardly what you’re thinking.

“I had made a promise to myself [that] I would sleep with the trophy that night,” reveals Lacob, which rhymes with Jacob. “Nicole [Curran, his longtime fiancée] and I did sleep with it.”

On one hand, we want to ask more questions; on the other, we don’t really want to know any more than he’s already shared. (Not that this animated hoops nut is going to tell us anyway.)

“I’ll leave it to the imagination,” he says, grinning. “We had a lot of fun with it.”

DMC
05-25-2016, 07:17 PM
Warriors need a legit 4, not some mid sized "energy" guy. They need a rebounder to go with their rebounder. Noah will be available. They have a lot of scorers, but OKC is rebounding every shot on both ends because they have scrappy bigs like Adams, Anus Cancer and Ibaka, not to mention the PG who treats every possession like it's for a death row pardon while guys like Steph are lazily standing around limp as a dish rag chewing on his fucking mouthpiece like a goddamn Ethiopian chewing a piece of rawhide.

Thread
05-25-2016, 07:37 PM
Warriors need a legit 4, not some mid sized "energy" guy. They need a rebounder to go with their rebounder. Noah will be available. They have a lot of scorers, but OKC is rebounding every shot on both ends because they have scrappy bigs like Adams, Anus Cancer and Ibaka, not to mention the PG who treats every possession like it's for a death row pardon while guys like Steph are lazily standing around limp as a dish rag chewing on his fucking mouthpiece like a goddamn Ethiopian chewing a piece of rawhide.

Horseshit. They need for Green to live up to his word, his promises. Baiting the opponents and the officiating isn't the answer. It's the easy way. Same thing with Iggy. He had to be ass smootched by Kerr arriving in the Lear in order to give up a starting job and sign in there. Now is the time to prove it.

Stop whining to the officiating!

The talent level twixt the two is minuscule. WorkPERIOD

StrengthAndHonor
05-25-2016, 07:48 PM
Try a different lineup, start Livingston and Ezeli, put Green back at the 4.

DMC
05-25-2016, 08:11 PM
Horseshit. They need for Green to live up to his word, his promises. Baiting the opponents and the officiating isn't the answer. It's the easy way. Same thing with Iggy. He had to be ass smootched by Kerr arriving in the Lear in order to give up a starting job and sign in there. Now is the time to prove it.

Stop whining to the officiating!

The talent level twixt the two is minuscule. WorkPERIOD

I never mentioned officiating.

They went through weak teams in the post season last year. They hit their first good team in the WCF this year. The Suns went through the RS like crazy, but the Spurs had other ideas for them in the playoffs. If the Suns didn't meet the Spurs, if they somehow met a weak team instead, they could have easily beaten the Cavs and it's 1 and forever and you're tits up.

They need rebounding. It's not as easy as effort. That's the old man answer, just try harder. Bullshit.

Thread
05-25-2016, 08:15 PM
I never mentioned officiating.

They went through weak teams in the post season last year. They hit their first good team in the WCF this year. The Suns went through the RS like crazy, but the Spurs had other ideas for them in the playoffs. If the Suns didn't meet the Spurs, if they somehow met a weak team instead, they could have easily beaten the Cavs and it's 1 and forever and you're tits up.

They need rebounding. It's not as easy as effort. That's the old man answer, just try harder. Bullshit.

And it's old man truth. They want it handed to them. Resist them and they can't be bothered. They got spoiled. Repeating is grim business. State needs to get in front of mirror.

Snaq O'Meal
05-25-2016, 08:26 PM

Or they can create their own luck, with Green taking out Westbrook's knee.

ambchang
05-25-2016, 08:40 PM
Not sure why you guys are worried for an owner who has a team that is light years ahead of everybody else in management and structure n

Dancelot
05-25-2016, 11:21 PM
Not sure why you guys are worried for an owner who has a team that is light years ahead of everybody else in management and structure n
Yep, they got this

~O~
05-25-2016, 11:30 PM
And it's old man truth. They want it handed to them. Resist them and they can't be bothered. They got spoiled. Repeating is grim business. State needs to get in front of mirror.

RsxPiimp
05-26-2016, 03:05 PM
odds are pretty high but just placed a $200 bet on OKC tonight, im feelin good about this one tbh :lol

spursreport
05-26-2016, 07:50 PM
The Warriors go no where but downhill after this season. Festus will get overpaid and bolt, Barnes will get overpaid and either bolt or resign and they'll be stuck with that contract, Iggy/Bogut are old and will be due new contracts in a year from now, Curry will be 28 and due a new deal next summer and his durability will be an issue as he is nearing his 30's, Livingston will be due a new deal next Summer as well. This season was literally their peak. It will get much worse as the years go on.