PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Thoughts on our beloved OKC tonight

Ghazi
05-25-2016, 06:03 PM
It's shocking yet it's not shocking... This team's length and athleticism is incredible and Durant/WEstbrook is the best 1-2 punch in the league.

Again.. this isn't 2012 anymore when they were all 23 and had SCotty Brooks as head coach and cancer Harden on teh team... I think this is the year they finally get over the hum... I'm not gonna count GSW out but damn they got throttled the last two games.

This OKC team looks stacked... I think they matchup really well against Cleveland.

Thread
05-25-2016, 06:06 PM
It's shocking yet it's not shocking... This team's length and athleticism is incredible and Durant/WEstbrook is the best 1-2 punch in the league.

Again.. this isn't 2012 anymore when they were all 23 and had SCotty Brooks as head coach and cancer Harden on teh team... I think this is the year they finally get over the hum... I'm not gonna count GSW out but damn they got throttled the last two games.

This OKC team looks stacked... I think they matchup really well against Cleveland.

And those jail breaks off the arc & subsequent pull ups are just devastating. It's there any time Westbrook, or, Durant want it.

whitemamba
05-25-2016, 06:33 PM
Billy Donovan exposing that the 3 ball is not how you win tbh, pounding the paint, getting boards is the answer, they just need to keep playing tough D on curry , and on to the finals they go.

RsxPiimp
05-25-2016, 07:06 PM
Billy Donovan exposing that the 3 ball is not how you win tbh, pounding the paint, getting boards is the answer, they just need to keep playing tough D on curry , and on to the finals they go.

yah, Okc's athleticism and size are their biggest advantage, add the fact they have 2 of the the best top 5 players and it's not really a surprise they're beating the crap out of the Warriors

DMC
05-25-2016, 08:15 PM
Westbrook is full of "don't give a fuck" about his body, your body, anything else. he just goes in full speed and jumps as high as he can and what happens happens. Most guys see that shit in there and avoid it, or try to go around it. Russ just goes right into it. Sometimes it works.

Thread
05-25-2016, 08:19 PM
Westbrook is full of "don't give a fuck" about his body, your body, anything else. he just goes in full speed and jumps as high as he can and what happens happens. Most guys see that shit in there and avoid it, or try to go around it. Russ just goes right into it. Sometimes it works.

He also has stopped and catapulted for that 15 footer. Must look like the Grand Canyon from that angle.

DMC
05-25-2016, 08:31 PM
He also has stopped and catapulted for that 15 footer. Must look like the Grand Canyon from that angle.
Like your ass looks from this one after The Bet!

hater
05-25-2016, 09:11 PM
Boys in blue :cry

love em :cry

Stalin
05-25-2016, 10:48 PM
Boys in blue :cry

love em :cry

:cry:cry

DMX7
05-26-2016, 09:47 PM
San Antonio Thunder strike again!