PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Will Game 6 be WarriorRef or ThunderRef?

Fabbs
05-27-2016, 01:17 PM
Or will they stun us and be fair?

Networks and Stern Jr. of course want the continuation of :cry Historic season by Warriors :cry
along with comparisons to MJs Bulls to draw back any of Old Fan who has given up on modern fagball.
For marketing purposes.

Thread
05-27-2016, 01:24 PM
Don't you have any pride, Fabbs? Stop whining about officiating.

Fabbs
05-27-2016, 01:51 PM
Don't you have any pride, Thread? Stop bending over and accepting rigged officiating. Or worse yet, being in the *it doesn't exist* blinders crowd.

A Fabbs coached team would have slapped that bitch Gaymond Greens head so far up his ass the SpursTalk Evolution crowd would be proclaiming him yet another missing link.
And I sure wouldn't sit at the podium saying nary a word like Gregg Pop.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-27-2016, 02:38 PM
I dont think it will end up mattering but you better bet the refs wont let the Thunder run away from the Warriors and it will be close in the late 4th quarter.

DMC
05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Thunder will be up 25 by the break.

Gummi Clutch
05-27-2016, 03:35 PM
If there is a god , thunderreff.

But we all know how hard the league has been trying to keep GS in this.

ambchang
05-27-2016, 03:43 PM
GSW will get every call there is. The league-love for the Warriors are approaching 3-peat Lakers level, and we will see 2002 Lakers-Kings all over again.

20+FTA difference.

05-27-2016, 04:01 PM
GSW will get every call there is. The league-love for the Warriors are approaching 3-peat Lakers level, and we will see 2002 Lakers-Kings all over again.

20+FTA difference.They didn't even get that advantage at home last game lol

Cry Havoc
05-27-2016, 05:44 PM
If there is a god , thunderreff.

But we all know how hard the league has been trying to keep GS in this.

So the fact that the Thunder shot 23 and 28 FTs by HALFTIME in the past two games in OKC escaped your notice?

UNT Eagles 2016
05-27-2016, 06:17 PM
Thunderefs obviously. Most pampered fake team of all time. Durant is a quivering pink vagina and Westbrick is a ninja turtle cum magnet.

dbestpro
05-27-2016, 06:33 PM
OKC is toast if Durant leaves, and that makes the entire Seattle move suspect. No one but over paid second tier players will go there. The push is to make OKC good enough to entice Durant to come back.

ambchang
05-27-2016, 07:04 PM
They didn't even get that advantage at home last game lol

They didn't need it.

They will come in the fourth quarter when GSW is down by 17, and suddenly mount a furious come back with FTs every trip down the court. And OKC can't buy a shot and mysteriously start to miss those contested shots and commit offensive fouls on thompsons elbow with their faces.

Gummi Clutch
05-27-2016, 07:53 PM
So the fact that the Thunder shot 23 and 28 FTs by HALFTIME in the past two games in OKC escaped your notice?
:lol

doesn't matter goldenreff is satan !

05-27-2016, 08:01 PM
OKC is toast if Durant leaves, and that makes the entire Seattle move suspect. No one but over paid second tier players will go there. The push is to make OKC good enough to entice Durant to come back.
dbest

Spurs 4 The Win
05-27-2016, 08:11 PM

He is already coming back guaranteed

Strategic
05-27-2016, 09:04 PM
Looking for Westbrook or Durant to pick up a couple early fouls.

AlexJones
05-27-2016, 09:18 PM
They've been fair throughout.

oh crap
05-27-2016, 09:32 PM
:lmao

TampaDude
05-27-2016, 10:21 PM
"Both teams played hard."

DMC
05-27-2016, 10:42 PM
With how the Warriors got man handled in the Thunderdome, I cannot imagine them pulling out a win there.

Fabbs
05-29-2016, 05:43 PM
I dont think it will end up mattering but you better bet the refs wont let the Thunder run away from the Warriors and it will be close in the late 4th quarter.
Watched a decent amount of the game distracted, playing cards.

From what I saw, small advantage Warrior but game certainly choked away by OKC.
Also in critical 4th, some stunning calls against Warriors that all year long they have enjoyed not being called for.
So it appears the certain rig was off. Unless Durant was gotten to. To a lesser extent WestBrick.

How did you all see it?

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 05:58 PM
Watched a decent amount of the game distracted, playing cards.

From what I saw, small advantage Warrior but game certainly choked away by OKC.
Also in critical 4th, some stunning calls against Warriors that all year long they have enjoyed not being called for.
So it appears the certain rig was off. Unless Durant was gotten to. To a lesser extent WestBrick.

How did you all see it?

I thought the choke overshadowed some shady calls early on. But the one that bugged me was when Gaymond hit Westbrooks arm from behind and made him lose it out of bounds with 40 seconds left. That shouldve been 2 shots which wouldve led to a 1 point game. That completely changed the end game strategy. But with the way the Thunder choked it probably wouldnt have mattered tbh.