lefty
05-27-2016, 11:30 PM
Befriend Lebron James and you're set for life

http://cdn.slamonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/james-jones1.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
05-27-2016, 11:44 PM
lol leastern conference

best east record, yet gets pushed 5-6 games per round for no reason

coasts on defense making high light plays, yet thinks he plays hard on defense like t hat all year

best player in league my ass...

Thebesteva
05-28-2016, 01:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF0vJxrQLxI

cascaders
05-28-2016, 04:12 AM
lmao at all you lebron hater... aint his fault the eastern side is shitty. Best active player in the nba. Hope he rings again tbh

Spurs 4 The Win
05-28-2016, 04:45 AM
Lol this faggot sucks in the Finals. 2-4 overall (13-20 overall record is pathetic). But he has nobody to blame but himself, he knows the road is easy in the East and thats why he stays there, he deserves all the blame in the world for losing the finals if anyone is going to credit him for the "amazing accomplishment" of 6 straight finals.

FYI, Tims Finals record is an amazing 5-1 (23-11). Compare those numbers to Lebrons, its not even a comparison.

How about Lebron vs Tim head 2 head. Tim is 2-1 (11-5 record) That is a fucking beatdown. All time great my ass, dude cant even beat Daddy Tim when he is out of his prime :lol

LOL at anyone who thinks Lebron is some all time top 5 player, he sucks when it matters. :lol

Thread
05-28-2016, 06:29 AM
How about Lebron vs Tim head 2 head. Tim is 2-1

Hadn't a been for Mrs. Duncan, Tim would be 3-0.

Bless her heart.

Keepin' it real
05-28-2016, 08:18 AM
Cavs: 6 straight NBA finals

... and nobody gives a shit ...

hater
05-28-2016, 08:32 AM
Nobody is beating them Delonteliers this year. No body

I predicted this before season started

Clipper Nation
05-28-2016, 09:24 AM
The Kang :worthy:

Thread
05-28-2016, 09:26 AM

...Media is pretty jazzed. An unencumbered LeBron? They're in hog heaven.

.G.
05-28-2016, 10:29 AM
lmao at all you lebron hater... aint his fault the eastern side is shitty. Best active player in the nba. Hope he rings again tbh

:lmao
Shit's all by design. Humbled to play in the east lol

da_suns_fan
05-28-2016, 11:45 AM
Who cares if its in the east? No one else is leading his team IN THE EAST to six straight NBA Finals.

This board is really beyond "negative".

Kawhitstorm
05-28-2016, 12:53 PM
Who cares if its in the east? No one else is leading his team IN THE EAST to six straight NBA Finals.

His foes in the ECF:

Bulls:lol
Pacers:lol
Hawks:lol
Raptors:lol
The 2014-15 Grizzlies would have waxed those squads w/ a healthy Conley.:wakeup

Spurs 4 The Win
05-28-2016, 01:33 PM

This board is really beyond "negative".

Spurs wouldve gone to 6 straight NBA Finals, same with the Thunder, assuming they were healthy.

StrengthAndHonor
05-28-2016, 01:51 PM
Nobody is beating them Delonteliers this year. No body

I predicted this before season started
Golden State beats them but It's Cavs in 6 for me against OKC...

Thread
05-28-2016, 01:51 PM
Spurs wouldve gone to 6 straight NBA Finals, same with the Thunder, assuming they were healthy.

Only pussies & assholes play the injury card.

JoeTait75
05-28-2016, 01:55 PM
LOL at anyone who thinks Lebron is some all time top 5 player, he sucks when it matters. :lol

He choked against Dallas in 2011, he sandbagged in against the Celtics in 2010, but that's it. He's been a beast in a ton of big games during his career.

J_Paco
05-28-2016, 02:03 PM

Actually, a lot of people do because it is an incredible feat. Something no modern player can say they accomplished and he let Jones tag along too.

lol leastern conference

best east record, yet gets pushed 5-6 games per round for no reason

coasts on defense making high light plays, yet thinks he plays hard on defense like t hat all year

best player in league my ass...

It is good you don't post upstairs anymore. Your takes are still complete shit.

Arcadian
05-28-2016, 02:09 PM

Sure, if by "set" you mean "get to the Finals and lose."

Gonna be another big L for Lebron.

LkrFan
05-28-2016, 02:54 PM
I don't see the big deal getting out of the EC 6 times. Kobe got out of the WC 4 straight times with Shaq (3peat). Then he came out of the WC 3 straight times with Pau (B2B).

Yet these media hacks lauding Queen James for getting out of a shitty conference? :lol That's what he's supposed to do. The media bragging on LeHype getting our the EC is like a dad bragging that they take care of their kids. :lol

Spurs 4 The Win
05-28-2016, 02:55 PM
I don't see the big deal getting out of the EC 6 times. Kobe got out of the WC 4 straight times with Shaq (3peat). Then he came out of the WC 3 straight times with Pau (B2B).

Yet these media hacks lauding Queen James for getting out of a shitty conference? :lol That's what he's supposed to do. The media bragging on LeHype getting our the EC is like a dad bragging that they take care of their kids. :lol

No, he got out of the West 4 out of 5

baseline bum
05-28-2016, 03:15 PM
I don't see the big deal getting out of the EC 6 times. Kobe got out of the WC 4 straight times with Shaq

No he didn't Alejandro

05-28-2016, 03:16 PM
So winning it all is a team accomplishment but simply getting there means LeBron gets all the credit.

LkrFan
05-28-2016, 03:21 PM
No he didn't Alejandro

:lol

Oh I know. 3 straight twice. But that's not the point. They slobbering over LeHype like he's doing something special. He was on 6 stacked teams in the EC. WTF they expect? :lol

He was still bailed out by Battier and Ray Ray otherwise he 0-fer the Finals. :lol

Silver&Black
05-28-2016, 03:45 PM
:lol Today's East NBA

Spurs 4 The Win
05-28-2016, 04:04 PM
So winning it all is a team accomplishment but simply getting there means LeBron gets all the credit.

Bingo, he deserves to get shit on for his shitty Finals record because everyone hypes the fact that he gets there so often.

Caltex2
05-28-2016, 04:35 PM
Lol this faggot sucks in the Finals. 2-4 overall (13-20 overall record is pathetic). But he has nobody to blame but himself, he knows the road is easy in the East and thats why he stays there, he deserves all the blame in the world for losing the finals if anyone is going to credit him for the "amazing accomplishment" of 6 straight finals.

FYI, Tims Finals record is an amazing 5-1 (23-11). Compare those numbers to Lebrons, its not even a comparison.

How about Lebron vs Tim head 2 head. Tim is 2-1 (11-5 record) That is a fucking beatdown. All time great my ass, dude cant even beat Daddy Tim when he is out of his prime :lol

Tim also hasn't had much to deal with when he reaches the Finals. His Finals hit list includes:

1. An 8 seed :lol

2. A Nets team that may not have made the playoffs out west. :lmao

3. A somewhat legit Pistons team (but one of the worst championship nuclei in the last 35 years)

4. The Cavs with LeBron and what may as well have been D-Leaguers. :rollin

5. And the only wholly legit opponent, the Heat.

Give Timmy credit for always being there out west which has been absurdly deep the last 20 years or so but no, don't brag about his Finals record when he hasn't had a legit opponent too often.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-28-2016, 04:42 PM
Tim also hasn't had much to deal with when he reaches the Finals. His Finals hit list includes:

3. A somewhat legit Pistons team (but one of the worst championship nuclei in the last 35 years)

5 and 6. And the only wholly legit opponent, the Heat.

Give Timmy credit for always being there out west which has been absurdly deep the last 20 years or so but no, don't brag about his Finals record when he hasn't had a legit opponent too often.

Get over yourself, the Pistons were a great team and so were the Heat. Ill give you point 1, 2, and 4, but Spurs had to beat Finals caliber teams on the way to those titles.

Look at who Lebron faced.

1. Spurs, got swept and played like hot shit the whole series, they really shouldve won at least a game.

2. Mavs, heavily favored and playing perennial chokers, Lebron underperforms and loses with homecourt.

3. Thunder, a team too young and too early (and forced into the Finals by refs), they beat them handily.

4. Spurs, they win on a miracle after Lebron absolutely chokes down the stretch of game 6 nearly sealing the title for SA.

5. Spurs, completely demolished, worst beatdown in Finals history.

6. Warriors, overrated jumpshootong team that played awful the whole series.

UZER
05-28-2016, 04:47 PM

Please tell me the "legit" champions of the last 20 years.

**EDIT: Go back 22 years so you can tell us if your rockets were legit titles.

Caltex2
05-28-2016, 05:07 PM
Get over yourself, the Pistons were a great team and so were the Heat. Ill give you point 1, 2, and 4, but Spurs had to beat Finals caliber teams on the way to those titles.

Look at who Lebron faced.

1. Spurs, got swept and played like hot shit the whole series, they really shouldve won at least a game.

2. Mavs, heavily favored and playing perennial chokers, Lebron underperforms and loses with homecourt.

3. Thunder, a team too young and too early (and forced into the Finals by refs), they beat them handily.

4. Spurs, they win on a miracle after Lebron absolutely chokes down the stretch of game 6 nearly sealing the title for SA.

5. Spurs, completely demolished, worst beatdown in Finals history.

6. Warriors, overrated jumpshootong team that played awful the whole series.

I grouped the Heat together because it was the same nucleus.

Anyways, the Pistons' Finalist was better than what the East has been putting out since Father Setter Upper retired from the Bulls in general but among all the Finals teams since 1980, they rank in the bottom 10 and are only propped up by teams that had no business being there like the '99 Knicks, Nets, '07 Cavs, '01 Sixers and '81 Rockets. Heck, I'd almost say their teams under Flip Saunders were better but I can't really justify two teams 1 win away from going back-to-back as better than a 64/59-win pair of conference finalists can I? Can I? The Pistons weren't rock bottom but they weren't anywhere near among the best teams in years either.

Caltex2
05-28-2016, 05:10 PM
Please tell me the "legit" champions of the last 20 years.

**EDIT: Go back 22 years so you can tell us if your rockets were legit titles.

All of the Spurs teams make my list, so you have no fight here. But bragging about TD's record in the Finals when he rarely had much of a fight once leaving the West is like Gonzaga bragging about how many conference titlees they have in the last 18 years. Heck, that analogy may work better for LeBron. :lol

05-28-2016, 05:19 PM
Bingo, he deserves to get shit on for his shitty Finals record because everyone hypes the fact that he gets there so often.facts

UZER
05-28-2016, 05:29 PM
All of the Spurs teams make my list, so you have no fight here. But bragging about TD's record in the Finals when he rarely had much of a fight once leaving the West is like Gonzaga bragging about how many conference titlees they have in the last 18 years. Heck, that analogy may work better for LeBron. :lol

So which champions in the last 22 years have rights to brag based on their opponent in the finals?

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-28-2016, 06:17 PM
kek until lelbr0n retires, cavs or whatever team he is on will be in the finals. Sells more jerseys

Reck
05-28-2016, 08:20 PM
All those trips to come away with two rings. :lol

Killakobe81
05-28-2016, 08:49 PM

Pretty fucking amazing but he needs to cash another in

Kawhitstorm
05-28-2016, 08:49 PM

Dumbass, LeBron bragging about beating mediocre ECF opponents is like a 4th seed in the West bragging about beating a 5th seed.:lol (Blazers were as good as the Craptors, if not better)

spursistan
05-28-2016, 10:59 PM
Dubs coming to hand another Finals L :lol

2-5 :lmao

Capt Bringdown
05-28-2016, 11:02 PM
No chance in hell of beating GS.
Biggest finals loser since Elgin Baylor.

Caltex2
05-28-2016, 11:09 PM
So which champions in the last 22 years have rights to brag based on their opponent in the finals?

All of them, every single one of them even if some are better than others.

siraulo23
05-28-2016, 11:15 PM
Lebron was just feeling good thinking of bullying durant again in the finals but the warriors gon give him his 5th finals loss now:lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
05-29-2016, 12:24 AM
Lebron was just feeling good thinking of bullying durant again in the finals but the warriors gon give him his 5th finals loss now:lmao

Lebron gonna opt out and join GSW, Durant gonna join SA.

Who wins the west?

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 12:43 AM

The finals is gonna be so exciting watching each team jack up 40 3 pointers a game :rolleyes

da_suns_fan
05-29-2016, 12:50 AM
The last time Lebron missed the finals was the last time the Suns made the playoffs.

:depressed

ambchang
05-29-2016, 12:39 PM

Which speaks to how little of an accomplishment it is to make the finals from the east, which was the point of the post you responded to.

If you want to respond to the post with how weak the competition is for Duncan, you should talk about his road to the finals from the west.

Thread
05-29-2016, 01:27 PM
The finals is gonna be so exciting watching each team jack up 40 3 pointers a game :rolleyes

It's beats the hell outta not watching you try to win that 6th. I don't believe I could have stood it.

jeebus
05-29-2016, 01:29 PM
:lol today's NBA

you got an incredibly overrated and NBA driven GS team that broke MJ's record, which has been pissing off Stern and Silver for years.
then you got one of the most beta players getting his dick sucked by ESPN and a fat beat writer since high school, needing to coat tail other players to a ring because unheard of choking abilities.
even more, you give one of the most retarded spear chuckers first team NBA to appease the youth and monkey crowd.
and lastly you give multiple COYs to Poop who, year after year, gets outcoached and outclassed by rookie coaches and faggots with a clipboard.

:lmao today's NBA

Thread
05-29-2016, 01:30 PM

you got an incredibly overrated and NBA driven GS team that broke MJ's record, which has been pissing off Stern and Silver for years.
then you got one of the most beta players getting his dick sucked by ESPN and a fat beat writer since high school, needing to coat tail other players to a ring because unheard of choking abilities.
even more, you give one of the most retarded spear chuckers first team NBA to appease the youth and monkey crowd.
and lastly you give multiple COYs to Poop who, year after year, gets outcoached and outclassed by rookie coaches and faggots with a clipboard.

You had your fuckin' chance and pissed it away because you got feeble.

I've no sympathy for you.

DMC
05-29-2016, 01:31 PM

Oh I know. 3 straight twice. But that's not the point. They slobbering over LeHype like he's doing something special. He was on 6 stacked teams in the EC. WTF they expect? :lol

He was still bailed out by Battier and Ray Ray otherwise he 0-fer the Finals. :lol

This coming from a Lakers fan is quite hypocritical.

DMC
05-29-2016, 01:35 PM
You had your fuckin' chance and pissed it away because you got feeble.

I've no sympathy for you.
You should have the Celtics in your rearview but you were content with running Daddy out of town. Now it looks like you might have a long road ahead before getting another shot at it. /sympathy

Thread
05-29-2016, 01:37 PM
You should have the Celtics in your rearview but you were content with running Daddy out of town. Now it looks like you might have a long road ahead before getting another shot at it. /sympathy

Absolutely. I don't hide my shit.

It's my religion.

Caltex2
05-29-2016, 01:40 PM
Which speaks to how little of an accomplishment it is to make the finals from the east, which was the point of the post you responded to.

If you want to respond to the post with how weak the competition is for Duncan, you should talk about his road to the finals from the west.

Did you even read the post you quoted? It's clearly there in black and white:

"Give Timmy credit for always being there out west which has been absurdly deep in the last 20 years or so but no, don't brag about his Finals record when he hasn't had a legit opponent too often."

DMC
05-29-2016, 01:49 PM
Absolutely. I don't hide my shit.

It's my religion.
You just spend all your time ignoring it.

spursistan
05-29-2016, 01:52 PM
2-5 in Finals is pathetic anyway you look at it considering that he was 28 seconds away from being a laughable 1-and-done-er with his gaudy individual resume..

Lebron is yet to recoup that 2011 choke-job as prohibitive favourite..it is maybe time to do that or he has no business being talked up as top 3 All-time with that many failings on the biggest of stages .

Thread
05-29-2016, 01:54 PM
2-5 in Finals is pathetic anyway you look at it considering that he was 28 seconds away from being a laughable 1-and-done-er

Damn, Stan, you guys have had your share of fuckups.

05-29-2016, 07:48 PM

Don't forget about Amy, Juanito

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 08:15 PM
Don't forget about Amy, Juanito

UNT Eagles 2016
05-30-2016, 08:42 AM
2-5 in Finals is pathetic anyway you look at it considering that he was 28 seconds away from being a laughable 1-and-done-er with his gaudy individual resume..

Lebron is yet to recoup that 2011 choke-job as prohibitive favourite..it is maybe time to do that or he has no business being talked up as top 3 All-time with that many failings on the biggest of stages .
to be fair, 5 out of his 7 will have been without HCA (assuming the Dubs win tonight).

UZER
05-30-2016, 09:54 AM
All of them, every single one of them even if some are better than others.

Nice dodge. You said..

Your giving credit to Timmy while at the same time knocking his opponents in the finals. Which teams have had "a fight" with worthy opponents in the last 22 years in the finals? It should be a easy short list by your standards.

TDMVPDPOY
05-30-2016, 11:00 AM
6 years, yet gets pushed by inferior teams while western conference the top seeds were sweeping teams

those eastern teams lol wont even make it out of the west if they played any of them teams that year...

ambchang
05-30-2016, 11:00 AM
Did you even read the post you quoted? It's clearly there in black in white:

I did, but the point still stands that the original point was the the East is ridiculously weak, which is why Lebron made the Finals so many times without winning it all more often.

lefty
05-30-2016, 11:13 AM

Caltex2
05-30-2016, 12:38 PM
Nice dodge. You said..

Your giving credit to Timmy while at the same time knocking his opponents in the finals. Which teams have had "a fight" with worthy opponents in the last 22 years in the finals? It should be a easy short list by your standards.

Okay, starting in 1995 (since the Finals is basically set with legit teams one way or another):

1995 Rockets
1999 Knicks
2001 Sixers
2002 and '03 Nets
'05 Pistons (that one is the most controversial, I'm sure)
'07 Cavs
'10 Celtics (that one is also controversial but if I put the Pistons on there, then the C's belong)

None of those teams had any business in the Finals imo and wouldn't have been there in a stronger conference.

Arcadian
05-30-2016, 02:16 PM

Agreed. That's why Duncan > Lebron in the all time rankings.

random21
05-30-2016, 04:16 PM

TBH, lots of those cocksuckers in here.

TD 21
05-30-2016, 04:50 PM
James is clearly a top 5 all-time player, but this story is getting too much run. The reality is, he hasn't faced another legit contender since the '10 Celtics, who he lost to.

His 2-4 Finals record also gets too much run. Obviously, he deserved a ton of blame for the '11 Finals, but outside of that, he lost to clearly superior teams.

Neither is all that telling, it's just how the NBA works.

JoeTait75
05-30-2016, 07:17 PM
I remember that in 2002-03 the East was bad and the Cavaliers went 17-65. I also remember that in 2010-11 the East was stillbad and the Cavaliers went 19-63.

Carry on, gents.