PDA

View Full Version : Amazon firestick??

jermaine
05-28-2016, 05:19 AM
Does anyone know the best build to download for best tv? An if you get league pass on the firestick?

Capt Bringdown
05-28-2016, 07:49 AM
I just got one of these things. What do you mean by "best build?" Sounds intriguing.

I use it to access slingtv. 20 bucks a month for some cable offerings.
NetFlix has turned into such crap, that I'm considering canceling it in favor of slingtv.

Trill Clinton
05-28-2016, 07:58 AM
they sell jailbroken firesticks on amazon. take yours back and do some shopping on amazon for the jailbroken ones with all the shit you like. my brother moved to paris and has been using one faithfully.

thispego
05-28-2016, 08:34 AM
Lol fuckin jermaine, you're the king

Xevious
05-28-2016, 09:44 AM
It's fairly easy to side load Kodi on the firestick, which basically gives you access to any TV show or movie you could ever want.

jermaine
05-28-2016, 10:58 AM
Ooooh mine already has Kodi..... but i was using the Pulse build on it.... I've only had it for a mth an still tryna figure it out.

jermaine
05-28-2016, 11:02 AM
I just got one of these things. What do you mean by "best build?" Sounds intriguing.

I use it to access slingtv. 20 bucks a month for some cable offerings.
NetFlix has turned into such crap, that I'm considering canceling it in favor of slingtv.

You download Kodi an watch everything's for free.... why have Netflix if you can watch everything on it on Kodi..... There are people who upload builds to it an that's how you get to watch high quality tv shows, movies, sports, etc..

Capt Bringdown
05-28-2016, 11:34 AM
You download Kodi an watch everything's for free.... why have Netflix if you can watch everything on it on Kodi...

Watching everything for free sounds illegal, and I don't like to make trouble for myself. But thanks for the info.

jermaine
05-28-2016, 03:13 PM
Watching everything for free sounds illegal, and I don't like to make trouble for myself. But thanks for the info.

Lmbo.... Its not illegal... i think its not. Lol

DJR210
05-28-2016, 04:48 PM
Does anyone know the best build to download for best tv? An if you get league pass on the firestick?

Download and install Kodi, OP.. Watch the tutorials on YouTube, they also link to the top movie and TV plugins.. and regarding your question about why you would want Netflix or paid apps? The quality on Kodi streams isn't very good IMO, especially on the sports streams. Get's annoying clicking through links trying to find a good HD stream

Edit* nm on the Kodi install, you just need to get the best plugins

SpursforSix
05-28-2016, 05:23 PM
Yeah...no reason o keep paying the pockets of BigNetwork and BigCable.

koriwhat
05-28-2016, 06:38 PM
i've liked my firestick since buying it almost a yr ago. with kodi it's a no brainer. fuck chromecast!

Splits
05-30-2016, 08:31 PM
Can anyone recommend a Kodi add-on which provides a listing of live games? Phoenix is OK, but looking for a better UI that shows what is live at any given time.

jermaine
05-30-2016, 09:54 PM
Can anyone recommend a Kodi add-on which provides a listing of live games? Phoenix is OK, but looking for a better UI that shows what is live at any given time.

I would love to know the same thing. Lol..... I dont know anything about anything to add or where to find anything.

koriwhat
05-31-2016, 05:49 AM
prosports
sportsdevil

mFFL03
06-02-2016, 08:50 PM
AOL Chatrooms to Napster to Kazaa to Limeware to P2P to Pirate Bay to IceFilms to Kodi

Fucking free loaders

LaMarcus Bryant
06-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Lol fuckin jermaine, you're the king

:lmao
Jermaine is the shit

Capt Bringdown
06-05-2016, 08:17 AM
Via Firestick you can get NHK international from Japan. An excellent english language news/information channel with many programs about Japanese history, politics, culture, cuisine.

DJR210
10-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Been slangin' mine 65 bucks player price.. Sold a grip of em already..

For those using them to watch NFL games, have you been able to find some HD sources?? I use Sports Devil and Pro Sport but all the links are shitty ass 480p crap which looks terrible on a 1080p fullscreen..

oh crap
11-09-2016, 11:31 AM
ok- so what's the consensus for live pay per view sporting events with this device? my buddy recently acquired one and wants to have a watch party for UFC this weekend, what's the best way/best quality, best whatever to get it? what's he need to do or get?