PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Pelicans Guard Shot & Killed In Dallas

Darth_Pelican
05-28-2016, 03:01 PM
R.I.P.

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.ssf/2016/05/pelicans_guard_bryce_dejean-jo.html#incart_breaking

spursistan
05-28-2016, 03:44 PM
RIP...but breaking into somebody house at night expecting what?

Darth_Pelican
05-28-2016, 03:46 PM

Yeah, that info wasn't released yet when I made the thread. B&E ending in getting shot is justified.

cjw
05-28-2016, 03:48 PM
Why anyone would ever break and enter in Texas unless they know for certain the house is unoccupied is beyond me. Everyone has guns.

StrengthAndHonor
05-28-2016, 03:50 PM
Why anyone would ever break and enter in Texas unless they know for certain the house is unoccupied is beyond me. Everyone has guns.

Looks like he was trying to get into his GF apartment and broke into the wrong one...that's tragic

Reck
Had what was coming to him.

The fuck was he breaking into a random apartment for? Not getting paid enough?

StrengthAndHonor
The guy who shot him acted in self defense, it seems like.

Splits
05-28-2016, 03:52 PM

StrengthAndHonor
05-28-2016, 03:53 PM

StrengthAndHonor
05-28-2016, 04:00 PM
Had what was coming to him.

The fuck was he breaking into a random apartment for? Not getting paid enough?

Spurs 4 The Win
05-28-2016, 04:06 PM

Doesnt add up, so he kicks two doors in? If you kick the door down and you are in the wrong apartment, why wouldnt you leave immediately, why go in further and kick another door down. And who the fuck kicks doors down? He deserved to get shot, dumbass :lol

"The resident of the apartment said an individual had kicked open his front door and entered his apartment. The resident, who had been asleep, retrieved a handgun and called out to the individual, but did not receive an answer. The individual kicked the bedroom door and the resident fired his gun at the individual, who left the apartment and collapsed in the breezeway"

That quote tells you that he was full of shit. You dont go further into an apartment you dont recognize and knock down another door and not respond to the person calling out. What a load of shit. Thug got shot, big surprise.

cjw
05-28-2016, 04:09 PM
Might have been some alcohol / other involved so not thinking clearly. Still, if the shooter's story is right, why the hell wouldn't BDJ have responded "wrong apartment" or something? Never try to outrun a gun.

Tragic or sad either way.

StrengthAndHonor
05-28-2016, 04:13 PM
Might have been some alcohol / other involved so not thinking clearly. Still, if the shooter's story is right, why the hell wouldn't BDJ have responded "wrong apartment" or something? Never try to outrun a gun.

Tragic or sad either way.
Or maybe the guy just shot him without warning. He banged the door a few times and kicked his way in...

Leetonidas
05-28-2016, 04:16 PM
of course some friend of his is posting on realgm saying he dindu nuffin:lol

KimmyGib
05-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Very sad, could've happened to anyone. I know if my girlfriend has her door locked at 3:00am I'm breaking that shit down. If it turns out I broke into the wrong house, I'm breaking more shit down.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-28-2016, 04:26 PM
Very sad, could've happened to anyone. I know if my girlfriend has her door locked at 3:00am I'm breaking that shit down. If it turns out I broke into the wrong house, I'm breaking more shit down.

:lmao

DJR210
05-28-2016, 04:45 PM
R.I.P? More like rest in hell.. Serves that piece of shit right for breaking in, too bad his Mom wasn't with him so they could have killed her too

baseline bum
05-28-2016, 04:51 PM

Link? :lmao

baseline bum
05-28-2016, 04:53 PM
It's always nice when there is a happy ending. What the hell was he going to do to that woman? He kicked the door in so he could get down on one knee and ask her to marry him?

ViceCity86
05-28-2016, 05:16 PM
Hail 2nd amendment.

TheCultOfPersonality
05-28-2016, 05:21 PM
What a idiot. I agree. The guy got what was coming to him.

Reck
05-28-2016, 05:39 PM
Are Dallas front doors so weak you can kick it in with no efforts? :lol

That's why you need reinforced steel doors like we have here in New York to prevent these kind of shit from happening.

jeebus
05-28-2016, 06:09 PM
A groid made good. Should be a time of celebration tbh with the shooter being given a medal.

Obstructed_View
05-28-2016, 06:17 PM
Dumbass.

05-28-2016, 07:00 PM
If the shooter is white, god help him.

Thebesteva
05-28-2016, 07:04 PM

RIP but bruh...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/5d/5d4c6f59845bd49431d7b4abb61b714b804edeb9c04471080e aa268b4ec9ad6e.jpg

Stalin
05-28-2016, 07:21 PM

Thread
05-28-2016, 07:27 PM
If the shooter is white, god help him.

And though justified now he has to live with killing another human being the rest of his days.

baseline bum
05-28-2016, 07:36 PM
And though justified now he has to live with killing another human being the rest of his days.

Damn Dale, don't go soft now. Only pussies and assholes wouldn't protect themselves when someone kicks in their door.

Thread
05-28-2016, 07:46 PM
Damn Dale, don't go soft now. Only pussies and assholes wouldn't protect themselves when someone kicks in their door.

I'm defending him. He had every right to shoot to kill. Nonetheless he has to live with the fact that he took another life.

Stalin
05-28-2016, 07:59 PM
I'm defending him. He had every right to shoot to kill. Nonetheless he has to live with the fact that he took another life.

Soft American pussy, no wonder you were a mere sideshow in WWII, and the victorious Soviet Red Army had to do all the work and curb stomp Nazi Germany to save the world.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-28-2016, 08:06 PM
Are Dallas front doors so weak you can kick it in with no efforts? :lol

That's why you need reinforced steel doors like we have here in New York to prevent these kind of shit from happening.

In Texas, you don't break doors down unless you want to get shot. New York has no guns.

HI-FI
05-28-2016, 08:30 PM
Don't fuck around with the castle doctrine in Texas.

spurtech09
05-29-2016, 01:11 AM
What a shame......things are getting more and more evil....

spurtech09
05-29-2016, 01:14 AM
Dejean Jones R.I.P.-----God rest your soul..

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2016, 01:36 AM
isnt the player a millionaire? its not like the lady was his wife or anything

still plenty of fishes in the sea...yet goes gets a bullet over a ho?

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 01:51 AM
What a shame......things are getting more and more evil....

The fuck are you talking about dude? He broke down 2 doors in a random dudes apartment and didnt respond to him calling out. He deserved this. :lol

Stalin
05-29-2016, 02:04 AM
RIP but bruh...

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/5d/5d4c6f59845bd49431d7b4abb61b714b804edeb9c04471080e aa268b4ec9ad6e.jpg

:lol

Kidd K
05-29-2016, 05:07 AM
Has anyone made the joke, "the last shot he took wasn't in an NBA game" yet?

Because I feel like that's too good to pass up on. :lmao

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 05:16 AM
Has anyone made the joke, "the last shot he took wasn't in an NBA game" yet?

Because I feel like that's too good to pass up on. :lmao

But yeah, breaking down someone's door in the middle of the night in Texas is a real good way to get shot. Florida is the same way. He must've been high as fuck if he couldn't find the right apartment. Fucker went there to cause mayhem, and it's mayhem he got. Bye, asshole.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 05:17 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Seriously, though...yeah, it could've happened to anyone...who was high and stupid.

Gummi Clutch
05-29-2016, 05:19 AM
don't feel an ounce of sympathy, sorry guys.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 05:20 AM

The guy will get over it. He probably drank a cold one and went back to sleeping like a log.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 05:21 AM
don't feel an ounce of sympathy, sorry guys.

^ this

Don't want none? Don't start none.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 05:23 AM
Then you get gunned down.

He was joking, it was sarcasm lol

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 05:37 AM
He was joking, it was sarcasm lol

I know. Just stirring the pot.

TheGreatYacht
05-29-2016, 06:06 AM
Didn't watch him play, but I'm guessing he was better than the average white American player.

Wasted talent, RIP

TheGreatYacht
05-29-2016, 06:18 AM

Shooter said he knocked multiple times. He was probably drunk or on something else, but it's understandable that he would panic when his family doesn't answer the door.

The fedora wearing neck beard having racists will label this as an attempted robbery, as expected.

The definition of wrong place at the wrong time, unfortunately.

baseline bum
05-29-2016, 06:36 AM

Shooter said he knocked multiple times. He was probably drunk or on something else, but it's understandable that he would panic when his family doesn't answer the door.

The fedora wearing neck beard having racists will label this as an attempted robbery, as expected.

What a committed father. Willing to kick a door down just to give his baby her birthday present.

baseline bum
05-29-2016, 06:38 AM
Soft American pussy, no wonder you were a mere sideshow in WWII, and the victorious Soviet Red Army had to do all the work and curb stomp Nazi Germany to save the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHomETco0MI

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 06:48 AM

Kicking down someone's door at 3:30 am is always the wrong place and wrong time, especially in Texas. He had no right to do what he did. The guy that shot him, on the other hand, was completely within his rights. Castle Doctrine FTMFW.

Thread
05-29-2016, 06:51 AM
That prick Silver got out the NBA position papers toot sweet. Framed it before they could even clean the blood offin' that breezeway.

What a fuck.

TheGreatYacht
05-29-2016, 07:17 AM
Kicking down someone's door at 3:30 am is always the wrong place and wrong time, especially in Texas. He had no right to do what he did. The guy that shot him, on the other hand, was completely within his rights. Castle Doctrine FTMFW.
Yeah the shooter did nothing wrong, Tbh. Just a bad string of events

Trill Clinton
05-29-2016, 07:27 AM
I'll wait for all the details to come out. He might have thought his child was in danger.

lefty
05-29-2016, 07:59 AM

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2016, 09:01 AM
no black lives matter movement on this? or that shit only works on poor poverty niggas and not rich niggas?

RD2191
05-29-2016, 09:27 AM
Can't even feel bad for such a stupid person tbh. You win the genetic lottery and you're over here kicking random doors down? Fuck outta here.

Thread
05-29-2016, 09:39 AM
Can't even feel bad for such a stupid person tbh. You win the genetic lottery and you're over here kicking random doors down? Fuck outta here.

Domestic confrontation is a toxic stew and can drive a man to madness. Gets the blood boiling. It's wrapped tight in sexual drive and supposition, blood line, total lack of knowledge: one doesn't know what is happening, but, imagines everything at it's absolute worst.

He didn't fly in there for a birthday. He flew in there using the birthday as a means to an end, as a staging point for his real intent. It was a mission.

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2016, 09:41 AM
why didnt he just stand outside like white man do watching through a window with another man on their partner like the cuck they are?

Thread
05-29-2016, 09:47 AM
why didnt he just stand outside like white man do watching through a window with another man on their partner like the cuck they are?

Even if he heartily believed that is what he wanted, most men, the vast lion's of them can't accept it upon reality. But, by then it's too late. Even if you change your mind the deed is done, the sight lodged and you can't go back. So, you either get depressed and sulk, or, you become super aggressive. Not at the other fellow, but, at the weaker target, your wife. It is here that the damage is advantageous for the husband. It's permanent, he can see it every day after. The other fellow is gone, but, the damaged wife is present and accounted for. The reminder of what he permitted to take place and what he permitted himself to avenge.

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2016, 09:51 AM
Even if he heartily believed that is what he wanted, most men, the vast lion's of them can't accept it upon reality. But, by then it's too late. Even if you change your mind the deed is done, the sight lodged and you can't go back. So, you either get depressed and sulk, or, you become super aggressive. Not at the other fellow, but, at the weaker target, your wife. It is here that the damage is advantageous for the husband. It's permanent, he can see it every day after. The other fellow is gone, but, the damaged wife is present and accounted for. The reminder of what he permitted to take place and what he permitted himself to avenge.

isnt he a millionaire? still plenty of fishes in the sea then trying to stay loyal or them being loyal...

Thread
05-29-2016, 09:57 AM
isnt he a millionaire? still plenty of fishes in the sea then trying to stay loyal or them being loyal...

In his mind there was only one fish. Man gets fixated. Can't think straight. Can't see straight. Man sees everything as total victory, or, total loss. Man can surrounds total victory, but, it is at total loss where man can immerse himself fully and for long stretches of time. (Total loss) is man's killing ground.

Killakobe81
05-29-2016, 10:42 AM
Looks like he was trying to get into his GF apartment and broke into the wrong one...that's tragic

I dont buy that this story sounds fishy

Thread
05-29-2016, 10:50 AM
I dont buy that this story sounds fishy

What do you think happened, Killa?

Killakobe81
05-29-2016, 10:57 AM
What do you think happened, Killa?

Gotta be more like you hinted ...not uncommon for a neighbor to comfort a woman who has a nan thatctravels constantlyvplus he lives in Nola ...its not like he was a big time star with millions secured he is a undrafted dleague type. I thknk its possible that the resident and the gf had something ...its not like he was given her the life of luxury his one year old is living in a apt not a house. She has no reason to stay loyal and these hoes are mostly not.
I just dont buy the drunk/high explanation but i never did drugs ...that sounds to stupid tragic ...gotta be more to this story.

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2016, 11:02 AM
he got killed, did he had a will setup?

lol if partner tries to take it all with child hold as ransom to his family...

TheGreatYacht
05-29-2016, 12:14 PM
:lol

05-29-2016, 02:09 PM
That prick Silver got out the NBA position papers toot sweet. Framed it before they could even clean the blood offin' that breezeway.

What a fuck.

Must have missed this, what did he do, Cub?

Arcadian
05-29-2016, 02:21 PM
Don't blame drugs. I could be tripping balls, or blazed as fuck, and I still wouldn't do that shit. If anything, being high (on cannabis) makes you less likely to act violently. High people don't wanna deal with that shit :lol

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 02:51 PM

But yeah, breaking down someone's door in the middle of the night in Texas is a real good way to get shot. Florida is the same way. He must've been high as fuck if he couldn't find the right apartment. Fucker went there to cause mayhem, and it's mayhem he got. Bye, asshole.
Cot damn. Racist fucks like you are part of the reason this country is going to the shitter

Trump for president :lmao

DJR210
05-29-2016, 03:04 PM
:lol kicks down door as he's getting cucked.. gets blown away by the side dude

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 03:31 PM
Cot damn. Racist fucks like you are part of the reason this country is going to the shitter

What was racist about what he said?

Thread
05-29-2016, 03:35 PM
Don't blame drugs. I could be tripping balls, or blazed as fuck, and I still wouldn't do that shit. If anything, being high (on cannabis) makes you less likely to act violently. High people don't wanna deal with that shit :lol

- "Niqqer you smoke enough sherm your dumb ass'll do a lot a crazy ass things."

- "Big D" - "True Romance"

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 03:42 PM
What was racist about what he said?
It's pretty clear the guy was drunk, confused about being locked out of what he thought was his own house, and then angrily kicked a few doors down so he could maneuver around what he thought was his home. Imagine you're drunk, you come home and find yourself locked out of what at the time you thought was your own house. Would not do some reckless door kicking shit?

This guy isn't some 'thug' who was 'looking for mayhem'. It's a tragic situation.

Saying bullshit like he 'deserved what he got' well you might as well call him a ******. Because anyone with a functioning brain realizes this is a tragedy. I would presume that racism (which runs rampant on this board if you didn't notice) is probably what's fueling some of these shitty comments.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 03:48 PM
It's pretty clear the guy was drunk, confused about being locked out of what he thought was his own house, and then angrily kicked a few doors down so he could maneuver around what he thought was his home. Imagine you're drunk, you come home and find yourself locked out of what at the time you thought was your own house. Would not do some reckless door kicking shit?

This guy isn't some 'thug' who was 'looking for mayhem'. It's a tragic situation.

Saying bullshit like he 'deserved what he got' well you might as well call him a ******. Because anyone with a functioning brain realizes this is a tragedy. I would presume that racism (which runs rampant on this board if you didn't notice) is probably what's fueling some of these shitty comments.

I've been drunk and high as fuck before, and I've never, ever even contemplated kicking in someone's door in the middle of the night. That's just fucking moronic.

Dude...what part of "kicked down someone's door at 3:30 am" don't you fucking understand. Race had nothing to do with it. If Jeremy Lin did the same thing, he'd be just as dead.

Stop looking for racism where there isn't any. That's a huge part of the fucking problem right there. Wise the fuck up, dude.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 03:48 PM

Are you joking me dude? This isnt a tragedy lol. And its not racist to call a dumbass a dumbass. Get real. You dont kick down a fucking door at 3 AM and then when you are in the wrong apartment, kick down the bedroom door (a 2nd door) after the guy called out to you and you didnt respond. I mean seriously, you cant possible be that fucking retarded, people die every day from cancers and tragic diseases that are out of their control and this dude essentially commits suicide and its a horrible tragedy? Go fuck yourself

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 03:51 PM
I've been drunk and high as fuck before, and I've never, ever even contemplated kicking in someone's door in the middle of the night. That's just fucking moronic.

Dude...what part of "kicked down someone's door at 3:30 am" don't you fucking understand. Race had nothing to do with it. If Jeremy Lin did the same thing, he'd be just as dead.

Stop looking for racism where there isn't any. That's a huge part of the fucking problem right there. Wise the fuck up, dude.

Exactly, its hilarious when people find racism when there is none. I dont care what fucking color or ethnicity you are, if you kick down multiple doors in somebody's apartment at 3 AM you are getting fucking shot if they have a gun, its really simple.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 03:52 PM
Are you joking me dude? This isnt a tragedy lol. And its not racist to call a dumbass a dumbass. Get real. You dont kick down a fucking door at 3 AM and then when you are in the wrong apartment, kick down the bedroom door (a 2nd door) after the guy called out to you and you didnt respond. I mean seriously, you cant possible be that fucking retarded, people die every day from cancers and tragic diseases that are out of their control and this dude essentially commits suicide and its a horrible tragedy? Go fuck yourself

Did a big black dick steal your woman or something?

He didn't kick down the door with any malicious intent. He was drunk and angry about being locked out of what he thought was his house. He's not some dumbass. Like I said you might as well call him a ******

Get in touch with reality please :lol Racism still existing :lol

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 03:54 PM

Yeah, because the words "drunk and high as fuck" go in the same sentence as "contemplating"

The lengths people go to justify their black hatred is just crazy. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. People don't "contemplate" when drunk as fuck.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 03:54 PM

Honestly man, its people like you that see racism in everything, even when there is none, that is dividing America and causing the racial rifts.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 03:57 PM

He didn't kick down the door with any malicious intent. He was drunk and angry about being locked out of what he thought was his house. He's not some dumbass. Like I said you might as well call him a ******

1) He doesnt live there.
2) Why didnt he call her?
3) There is no other way to kick down a door than with malicious intent you fucking dumbass.
4) His race is irrelevant here and you are ignoring obvious facts of this case to fit your agenda.
5) Literally every comment board everywhere on the internet thinks he deserved it, except you, and you see racism. There is something wrong with you.

He wouldnt have kicked down 2 doors if it was an honest mistake, please stop being so fucking dumb.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 03:57 PM
Honestly man, its people like you that see racism in everything, even when there is none, that is dividing America and causing the racial rifts.
Then what else is fueling you to shit over this tragically dead man?

Anyone with proper logic and reasoning can easy identify that this wasn't some case of a "thug break-in". So either you're just stupid or there's something else going on.

Do you live a shitty life? Are you just full of hate in general?

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 03:58 PM
1) He doesnt live there.
2) Why didnt he call her?
3) There is no other way to kick down a door than with malicious intent you fucking dumbass.
4) His race is irrelevant here and you are ignoring obvious facts of this case to fit your agenda.
5) Literally every comment board everywhere on the internet thinks he deserved it, except you, and you see racism. There is something wrong with you.

He wouldnt have kicked down 2 doors if it was an honest mistake, please stop being so fucking dumb.
1. He thought he did, maybe you missed that part
2. Drunk men don't reason
3. Drunk men don't reason
4. I have no agenda
5. You're wrong there

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 03:58 PM
Yeah, because the words "drunk and high as fuck" go in the same sentence as "contemplating"

The lengths people go to justify their black hatred is just crazy. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. People don't "contemplate" when drunk as fuck.

The fuck are you talking about "black hatred" dude? Nobody has mentioned race, not one person, you are inserting race into this yourself to fit your desired narrative. Stop

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 03:59 PM

You don't know what his intentions were, dude. The guy violently entered the shooter's apartment, refused to reply when challenged, then violently entered the shooter's bedroom. IN TEXAS. What the fuck do you think would happen?

I don't know about you, but if someone kicked down my door at 3:30 am, they're getting filled with 00 buckshot and leaving in a fucking body bag, without question. I live in the real world. What about you?

Darth_Pelican
05-29-2016, 04:00 PM
Please draft Buddy Hield and let someone else overpay for Gordon.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:01 PM
1. He thought he did, maybe you missed that part
2. Drunk men don't reason
3. Drunk men don't reason
4. I have no agenda
5. You're wrong there

1) He doesnt live at the girlfriends apartment either you idiot, she is estranged, she had his 1 year old daughter, he was visiting, not his house.
2) Thats called being a dumbass
3) See #2
4) Yes you do, you want to paint people as racists for calling this fucking dumbass a dumbass
5) No Im not, look at other message boards.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:01 PM
The fuck are you talking about "black hatred" dude? Nobody has mentioned race, not one person, you are inserting race into this yourself to fit your desired narrative. Stop

Precisely. The only one prattling on about race here is Squawkin guy.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:02 PM
You don't know what his intentions were, dude. The guy violently entered the shooter's apartment, refused to reply when challenged, then violently entered the shooter's bedroom. IN TEXAS. What the fuck do you think would happen?

I don't know about you, but if someone kicked down my door at 3:30 am, they're getting filled with 00 buckshot and leaving in a fucking body bag, without question. I live in the real world. What about you?

Thats whats great about this, obviously he was there to "check up" on his lady and thats why he didnt call her and broke down the door. And what a great dad, what if his daughter got hit by the doors he knocked down... His gf would have had every right to shoot him too

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 04:03 PM
You don't know what his intentions were, dude.
You don't either, you fucking idiot. And here you are saying someone deserved to have his life taken away.

Like I said, it's clear to anyone with reasoning ability that he was drunk, angry about being locked out of what he thought was his place, so he kicked a few doors in.

Your rush to label his as an asshole that was looking for mayhem has no basis or merit. You don't like him because he was black. There's no other logical reason for you to speak in that way.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:06 PM
Then what else is fueling you to shit over this tragically dead man?

Anyone with proper logic and reasoning can easy identify that this wasn't some case of a "thug break-in". So either you're just stupid or there's something else going on.

Do you live a shitty life? Are you just full of hate in general?

I live a great life, but where I work, a hospital, I see real tragedies of people with promising futures dying at the hands of horrible diseases they had the misfortune of being stricken with. There are real tragedies happening in the world and this isnt one of them. It actually is a case of a break in and the killing was justified. Thats literally the definition of breaking and entering, and it might have been different if he didnt decide he needed to break down 2 doors. It was essentially suicide.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:07 PM
You don't either, you fucking idiot. And here you are saying someone deserved to have his life taken away.

Like I said, it's clear to anyone with reasoning ability that he was drunk, angry about being locked out of what he thought was his place, so he kicked a few doors in.

Your rush to label his as an asshole that was looking for mayhem has no basis or merit. You don't like him because he was black. There's no other logical reason for you to speak in that way.

You assume that he had no violent intentions despite all the evidence to the contrary. I never said he "deserved" to die, just that certain actions have certain foreseeable consequences.

I don't like him because he's black? Wow. If you want to find the idiot here, just look in the fucking mirror, dude. :lol

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:08 PM
I live a great life, but where I work, a hospital, I see real tragedies of people with promising futures dying at the hands of horrible diseases they had the misfortune of being stricken with. There are real tragedies happening in the world and this isnt one of them. It actually is a case of a break in and the killing was justified. Thats literally the definition of breaking and entering, and it might have been different if he didnt decide he needed to break down 2 doors. It was essentially suicide.

Yup...especially in Texas!

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:10 PM

Alright dude, Im done, you are one of those people that will find racism in anything. Just stop, you do yourself a disservice when you do this. You are the guy that blames everyone but yourself for your shortcomings. Didnt do well in school? White man holding me down. Dont have a good job? White man holding me down. Fat, lazy, and out of shape? White man holding me down. Dont like your neighborhood? White man holding me down. Get a grip on reality, you oppress yourself with these kinds of views. Nobody has mentioned this dudes race as a reason for his death.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:12 PM
You assume that he had no violent intentions despite all the evidence to the contrary. I never said he "deserved" to die, just that certain actions have certain foreseeable consequences.

I don't like him because he's black? Wow. If you want to find the idiot here, just look in the fucking mirror, dude. :lol

Yeah, Im so confused by this guy, nobody is saying the dude was degenerate human being that needed to be killed. We are simply saying, he got what he had coming to him when he decided to bust down 2 apartment doors and not respond to the person calling out. That is literally suicide.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 04:12 PM

Then I guess you just don't have logical deduction skills?

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 04:14 PM
"I never said he deserved to die"

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:18 PM

So...violently breaking and entering into someone's residence isn't mayhem?

Remember, I never assumed his state of mind. I'm merely going by what actually happened. Bust down a door in Texas, get fucking shot. Cause and effect. It's that simple.

Again, you are looking for racism where none exists. Stop being such a whiny little bitch.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:19 PM
Then I guess you just don't have logical deduction skills?

Actually, we are wondering the same thing about you, dude.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:20 PM

I think you are missing the bigger point, he didnt deserve to die as a human, but when he put himself in that situation, breaking down 2 doors and not responding to the killers inquiries. He did deserve to die at that point, that is what he gets. He commited a crime, its really simple, whether it was his estranged GF's house or not, the shooter was justified.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 04:22 PM
So...violently breaking and entering into someone's residence isn't mayhem?

Remember, I never assumed his state of mind. I'm merely going by what actually happened. Bust down a door in Texas, get fucking shot. Cause and effect. It's that simple.

Again, you are looking for racism where none exists. Stop being such a whiny little bitch.
Again, anyone with a brain can infer this wasn't some kind of wild-west robbery break in. It was a tragic case of someone drunk showing up at the wrong house and getting upset about it.

Your rush to shit all over him can only speak to one thing.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:24 PM
I think you are missing the bigger point, he didn't deserve to die as a human, but when he put himself in that situation, breaking down 2 doors and not responding to the killers inquiries. He did deserve to die at that point, that is what he gets. He committed a crime, its really simple, whether it was his estranged GF's house or not, the shooter was justified.

Yup...a violent felony, actually. The shooting was 100% justified.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:25 PM
Again, anyone with a brain can infer this wasn't some kind of wild-west robbery break in. It was a tragic case of someone drunk showing up at the wrong house and getting upset about it.

Yes, that he was a dumbass.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:28 PM

Then why didnt he call his estranged gf? Why didnt he just go back to his hotel room? When he knocked loudly and she didnt answer, why didnt he just go home? She obviously would have heard the knocking if her phone was on silent. The only reason she wouldnt have responded is because she didnt want him there. So he decides to break down the door of an apartemnt that has a 1 year old in it? Then when he gets inside, he doesnt even realize its not his own apartment (speaking to his lack of familiarity with her apartment and how he doesnt live there and would have no right to break down her doors). Then he hears soemone calling out and decdes to break down the second bedroom door.... Dude got what he deserved, nothing tragic about it

SquawkinHawkBigCock

Good to know you're on the case of all those people that are drunk doing stupid things while drunk.

You're way ahead of the curve there.

SquawkinHawkBigCock
Then why didnt he call his estranged gf? Why didnt he just go back to his hotel room? When he knocked loudly and she didnt answer, why didnt he just go home? She obviously would have heard the knocking if her phone was on silent. The only reason she wouldnt have responded is because she didnt want him there. So he decides to break down the door of an apartemnt that has a 1 year old in it? Then when he gets inside, he doesnt even realize its not his own apartment (speaking to his lack of familiarity with her apartment and how he doesnt live there and would have no right to break down her doors). Then he hears soemone calling out and decdes to break down the second bedroom door.... Dude got what he deserved, nothing tragic about it
Holy shit are you retarded? the guy was drunk as fuck. He's not thinking.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:29 PM

Bingo

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:30 PM
Good to know you're on the case of all those people that are drunk doing stupid things while drunk.

You're way ahead of the curve there.

Thanks for finally agreeing with me that he was a dumbass.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:31 PM
Holy shit are you retarded? the guy was drunk as fuck. He's not thinking.

For someone who says not to make assumptions, you are making huge assumptions about his mental state, nowhere have I seen a report of the level of intoxication he was under or what drugs he had taken, if any. He couldve been sober for all you know. Here you go again inserting your narrative.

People know not to break down other peoples doors, even if they are drunk, and if you do, dont be surprised when you are shot and bleeding out on the ground. Not a tragedy.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:33 PM
For someone who says not to make assumptions, you are making huge assumptions about his mental state, nowhere have I seen a report of the level of intoxication he was under or what drugs he had taken, if any. He could've been sober for all you know. Here you go again inserting your narrative.

People know not to break down other peoples doors, even if they are drunk, and if you do, don't be surprised when you are shot and bleeding out on the ground. Not a tragedy.

^ truth nuke, tbh

SquawkinHawkBigCock
05-29-2016, 04:35 PM
For someone who says not to make assumptions, you are making huge assumptions about his mental state, nowhere have I seen a report of the level of intoxication he was under or what drugs he had taken, if any. He couldve been sober for all you know. Here you go again inserting your narrative.

People know not to break down other peoples doors, even if they are drunk, and if you do, dont be surprised when you are shot and bleeding out on the ground. Not a tragedy.
:lol Please

You would not give a shit if this was a white guy named Bryan. Be honest.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-29-2016, 04:37 PM

If this was Peyton Manning, Vince Young, Yao Ming, Tim Duncan, Phil Jackson, or Jeremy Lin, I would be saying the exact same things. What a fucking idiot, they totally deserved it. But please, race bait some more.

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 04:37 PM

We don't really give a shit, anyway. Most folks outside of NOLA didn't even know the guy existed until the story broke.

If the guy was a white guy named Bryan, I'd be calling him a dumbass, too.

05-29-2016, 05:55 PM

Stalin
05-29-2016, 06:57 PM
In his mind there was only one fish. Man gets fixated. Can't think straight. Can't see straight. Man sees everything as total victory, or, total loss. Man can surrounds total victory, but, it is at total loss where man can immerse himself fully and for long stretches of time. (Total loss) is man's killing ground.

Scrah, sounds like you been watching too much Game of Thrones lately. :lol

Will Hunting
05-30-2016, 09:02 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ADp1kxR5KBc/maxresdefault.jpg

05-30-2016, 09:07 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ADp1kxR5KBc/maxresdefault.jpg

pgardn
05-30-2016, 10:35 AM
Domestic confrontation is a toxic stew and can drive a man to madness. Gets the blood boiling. It's wrapped tight in sexual drive and supposition, blood line, total lack of knowledge: one doesn't know what is happening, but, imagines everything at it's absolute worst.

He didn't fly in there for a birthday. He flew in there using the birthday as a means to an end, as a staging point for his real intent. It was a mission.

Oh this again.

Part of all of our behavior is being able to control primal violent urges. It's kinda what makes us human. "It's a man's problem" ... Fck the lady about to get the shit beat out of her.

Give us a break please. There are people on this board who have claimed they would love to have their way with a passed out woman. Should we honor them, cop out and claim it's a man's problem, or should they possibly realize that this is morally reprehensible? You have control. Don't act out child.

Cell phone your GF? Oh... Lost in the madness, can't think straight. B F'N S

Own it.

z0sa
05-30-2016, 10:40 AM

:cry dindu nuffin

pgardn
05-30-2016, 10:45 AM

Then your stupidity might end your life.
Good decision.

z0sa
05-30-2016, 10:47 AM

This would be a kosher response had he not kicked down the fucking bedroom door as well :lmao

Thread
05-30-2016, 10:53 AM
Oh this again.

Part of all of our behavior is being able to control primal violent urges. It's kinda what makes us human. "It's a man's problem" ... Fck the lady about to get the shit beat out of her.

Give us a break please. There are people on this board who have claimed they would love to have their way with a passed out woman. Should we honor them, cop out and claim it's a man's problem, or should they possibly realize that this is morally reprehensible? You have control. Don't act out child.

Cell phone your GF? Oh... Lost in the madness, can't think straight. B F'N S

Own it.

I never defended it. I stated the physiology of the event.

(Man) will own it.

ambchang
05-30-2016, 10:58 AM
http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.ssf/2016/05/pelicans_guard_bryce_dejean-jo_1.html
Americans and your guns.