PDA

View Full Version : I am going to be thrilled if mouthpiece loses

Kikoluna
05-28-2016, 09:39 PM
Man, if okc wins I am going to be thrilled. If I were Russell I'd flex and stare at green extensively. I'd tell mouthpiece to put it away.

webshad
05-28-2016, 10:31 PM
Man, if okc wins I am going to be thrilled. If I were Russell I'd flex and stare at green extensively. I'd tell mouthpiece to put it away.

Same.

But OKC is about to choke. :depressed

UNT Eagles 2016
05-29-2016, 03:17 AM
Mouthpiece or Mouthbreather?

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-29-2016, 01:59 PM
demoralizing massacre incomin' for okc tbh

DMC
05-29-2016, 05:59 PM
In this series, when you think you know what's going to happen it doesn't.

soxxx
05-30-2016, 10:04 AM
In this series, when you think you know what's going to happen it doesn't.Yep, logic tells you Golden State blows OKC off the court tomorrow night but this whole series has been about Westbrook trying to show he can 1up Curry and for a player of his mentality, he probably wouldnt want it any other way than to beat them in a game 7 in Golden State.

Who knows.

DPG21920
05-30-2016, 10:10 AM
In this series, when you think you know what's going to happen it doesn't.

Well, what's funny is all of the narratives and how they change based on the outcome. I get it, ultimately the outcome is what matters. But like I have been telling people, if you don't look at the process as the important part, things won't make sense when you see the result.

Everyone was screaming how great OKC was and how they were the better team vs both SA and GS. Now that things have turned? The narrative is changing and people are discussing the breakdowns in their offense (happened vs SA too), their defense (I showed the numbers how both SA & GS were getting good looks) & how the pressure is too big.

Is that really the case? Did OKC crack and the moment become too big? Or the entire time did the numbers tell us what was the likely norm and now we are seeing some regression to the mean?

I mean, OKC was in both games 5 & 6 so how can people start to say "oh, they choked" or "the moment was too big"? It's because they only look at results so they try to attribute things they can't quantify.

I think OKC is the exact same team that beat SA & had a 3-1 lead. I think we are seeing GS hit more of the shots they were missing, OKC missing some of the shots they were making & the things that OKC was doing bad (giving up open looks & turning it over & their bench that was very mediocre all year) are losing them the coin tosses they won vs SA & GS early.

TheGoldStandard
05-30-2016, 10:34 AM
It would bring some great joy to a lot of people if mouthpiece and mouthbreather were scoped tonight by Westbrook and KD but I don't think that'll be the case.. GS will probably lead the whole game and blow them out.

Imagine the reaction of the fans if they did lose.. lol..

kobyz
05-30-2016, 11:28 AM
RIP OP!!!

Cry Havoc
05-30-2016, 11:41 AM
I can't see OKC winning a game 7 on the road. Oracle is going to be RIOTOUS tonight. They're going to blow the roof off that stadium, and we already know how well Westbrook plays under pressure. :lol

myhc
05-30-2016, 12:48 PM
The outcome of this game is going to be beautiful either way. Thunder lose, it's one of the epic collapses in NBA history. Warriors lose, it tarnishes their 73 win season in front of their home crowd. Can't fucking wait.

kobyz
05-30-2016, 02:08 PM
The outcome of this game is going to be beautiful either way. Thunder lose, it's one of the epic collapses in NBA history. Warriors lose, it tarnishes their 73 win season in front of their home crowd. Can't fucking wait.

Be real! You can't ride on both sides!

spurtech09
05-30-2016, 05:56 PM
Want the play-offs to be over period.......get on with the NBA draft and the offseason...

Kikoluna
05-30-2016, 09:26 PM
Why does mouthpiece hit his chest and point up after EVERY bucket. Man that's irritating

tholdren
05-30-2016, 09:36 PM
Why does mouthpiece hit his chest and point up after EVERY bucket. Man that's irritating
Not as irritating as every time one of these idiots miss they run down the court flailing their arms begging for calls. Ghetto ball at its finest right here. Shouldn't even have refs in this one, just shoot for a call. As much professionalism as a rec league.

NBA Today is awful

MVPCues
05-30-2016, 09:48 PM
Not as irritating as every time one of these idiots miss they run down the court flailing their arms begging for calls. Ghetto ball at its finest right here. Shouldn't even have refs in this one, just shoot for a call. As much professionalism as a rec league.

NBA Today is awful

Agreed. I am forcing myself to watch this game just so I can work up the motivation to pull for Lebron in the finals.

SpurPadre
05-30-2016, 09:51 PM
Fuck, now i have to make a deal with the devil and root for Lebron.

KDKSpurs24
05-30-2016, 09:52 PM
How? It's just superstition. It's his mojo. His routine.

Even as a fan, I have one when I watch Spurs games.

myhc
05-30-2016, 10:01 PM

:depressed :depressed

tmtcsc
05-31-2016, 08:24 AM
Fuck, what a total asswhip to see either Cleveland or Golden State win. I can't stand anyone on those teams except for Klay Thompson. At least he acts like he's been there before. I think it comes down to wanting to see Lebron lose AGAIN.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-31-2016, 08:36 AM
fuck lebitch

NameLess Scrub
05-31-2016, 09:22 AM
what a total asswhip to see either Cleveland or Golden State win. I think it comes down to wanting to see Lebron lose AGAIN.

Basically this. I guess the best case now is Warriors repeating, but at least Green having a horrible series.

At least that way Lebron keeps looking like a record padder, losing all those finals because he blows by the weaker east with his super teams, then faces a better west team most of the time.