PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Epic choke job by KD

Gummi Clutch
05-28-2016, 10:40 PM
Shoulda just given Russ the ball, dude fucked up everything those last 5 minutes

Gummi Clutch
05-28-2016, 10:44 PM
https://chirpcitybsu.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/mr-_unreliable___kevin_durant__okc_respond_to_headlin e.jpg

Capt Bringdown
05-28-2016, 10:50 PM
Shoulda just given Russ the ball, dude fucked up everything those last 5 minutes

Not only the last five minutes, his stink-ball 1st half set the tone for the game and let his teammates know that he was turning his back on what put them up 3-1 in the series.
Brilliant move, Kevin.

However, GS win just came down to 3-pointers. The shot over 7% better from 3 than they did from the field.
Today's NBA.

dbreiden83080
05-28-2016, 10:52 PM
Played like complete trash tonight. If they lose the series and he leaves in free agency I got news for him, it's pretty much his fault they didn't go to the finals.

Thread
05-28-2016, 10:52 PM
Westbrook couldn't handle it either.

Thread
05-28-2016, 10:53 PM
Not only the last five minutes, his stink-ball 1st half set the tone for the game and let his teammates know that he was turning his back on what put them up 3-1 in the series.
Brilliant move, Kevin.

However, GS win just came down to 3-pointers. The shot over 7% better from 3 than they did from the field.
Today's NBA.

They hunted those 3 pointers, Cap, with lethal intent.

Stalin
05-28-2016, 10:54 PM
WOW Durant 10-31 fg%, 1-8 3pt% :lmao
WOW Westchuck 10-27, 0-5 3pt%, 6 TOs :lmao

Thread
05-28-2016, 10:55 PM
Played like complete trash tonight. If they lose the series and he leaves in free agency I got news for him, it's pretty much his fault they didn't go to the finals.

Just as much Westbrooks blame and Donovans. He too stood still hoping it wouldn't get worse, just like Westbrook & Durant. He's in the line too.

Gummi Clutch
Westbrook couldn't handle it either.
He didn't turn into a pussy though. You can miss shots, but like his friend James Harden, Durant went to the tent to let daddy finish the job...only to fall scared when he was given the ball.

Thread
WOW Durant 10-31 fg%, 1-8 3pt% :lmao
WOW Westchuck 10-27, 0-5 3pt%, 6 TOs :lmao

Those TOs by Westbrook were ruinous.

Clipper Nation
Durbeta is no superstar. Dude is a straight-up role player. OKC needs to be Westbrook's team if they want to win anything.

soxxx
05-28-2016, 10:56 PM
Thunder were up 97-92 with 4:48 left. Score 4 points the rest of the way.

Thread
05-28-2016, 10:56 PM
He didn't turn into a pussy though. You can miss shots, but like his friend James Harden, Durant went to the tent to let daddy finish the job...only to fall scared when he was given the ball.

I understand. And Durant's failure LOOKED worse I'll grant ya. Turning sideways to shoot. Releasing shot just to get it out. It was ugly. It was horrid.

Thread
05-28-2016, 10:57 PM
Thunder were up 97-92 with 4:48 left. Score 4 points the rest of the way.

It was a miracle anything was accomplished.

djohn2oo8
05-28-2016, 10:57 PM
Westbrook choked too. If they lose this series, they will for sure be a 30 for 30 episode.

Bynumite
05-28-2016, 10:58 PM
Westbrook had his share of clutch TO's too and was flailing like a fish out of water trying to draw fouls on jumpers.

Thread
Durbeta is no superstar. Dude is a straight-up role player. OKC needs to be Westbrook's team if they want to win anything.

It will never happen. Silver would never permit that.

Thread
Westbrook had his share of clutch TO's too and was flailing like a fish out of water trying to draw fouls on jumpers.

Precisely. Jesus Christ, just concentrate on a shot. There is no respect for ball possession.

DMC
05-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Contract year, trying to do too much. The game started that way with KD handling the ball and taking ill advised shots. Curry seems to have that "I can do that" effect on folks.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2016, 11:04 PM
It will never happen. Silver would never permit that.

& Media would have a heart attack. They built up Durant as being better than James, made Westbrook the scapegoat for all of Durant's failures. No way would they accept Westbrook taking over the team. Grim business.

soxxx
05-28-2016, 11:07 PM
Durant has that Lebron-Syndrome. Moments sometimes get to big for him, Lebron overcame it to a degree, Durant has no excuses anymore, you cant say he doesnt have a good enough team, he was in position to close the deal and completely crapped the bed. Going to haunt him for a long time.

djohn2oo8
05-28-2016, 11:07 PM
lol CN ignoring Westbrook having 4 turnovers in the final 1:39

Jzone
05-28-2016, 11:11 PM
Lmao what in the fuck was Durant doing out there. If he plays an OK game they probably win, what a fucking choke artist.

Mnky
05-28-2016, 11:23 PM
Just as much Westbrooks blame and Donovans. He too stood still hoping it wouldn't get worse, just like Westbrook & Durant. He's in the line too.

Thread
05-28-2016, 11:24 PM
& Media would have a heart attack. They built up Durant as being better than James, made Westbrook the scapegoat for all of Durant's failures. No way would they accept Westbrook taking over the team. Grim business.

Yep.

djohn2oo8
05-28-2016, 11:24 PM
Wonder what the OKC media will write about Durant if they lose game 7

Thread
05-28-2016, 11:25 PM
Lmao what in the fuck was Durant doing out there. If he plays an OK game they probably win, what a fucking choke artist.

He didn't know whether to shit, or, go blind.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2016, 11:26 PM
Wonder what the OKC media will write about Durant if they lose game 7
"Pleeeeease come back to the Thunder, KD! We'll suck your dick!"

elmanutres
05-28-2016, 11:30 PM
what the fuck happened to durant. the guy was easily the 2nd best player with the backstory of wanting to be number 1. but all hes done since then was fucking fall off. not like a complete fall off but this isnt the guy people were claiming was hungry to be 1 and overcome lebron.

Thread
05-28-2016, 11:32 PM
what the fuck happened to durant. the guy was easily the 2nd best player with the backstory of wanting to be number 1. but all hes done since then was fucking fall off. not like a complete fall off but this isnt the guy people were claiming was hungry to be 1 and overcome lebron.

He can't handle it. The ones who do handle it make it look easy. That's how they're able to actually do it. Durant can not do it.

Leetonidas
05-28-2016, 11:37 PM
Durant was bad but Chimpbrook was an embarrassment in the last 2 mins :lmao some of those turnovers would make Manu blush

baseline bum
05-28-2016, 11:39 PM
I don't understand why Donovan just let them dribble out the shot clock over and over again the last 5 minutes. What kind of shots did he expect them to get out of that offense? Donovan has been great these whole playoffs until tonight, he needed to call timeout and tell them to run a fucking offense. You run clock when you're up 15 with two and a half minutes left, not when you're up 7 with four and a half minutes left. This is exactly what Chris Paul did in Game 5 in OKC back in 2014 with the same result, offense grinds to a halt and game over.

ViceCity86
05-28-2016, 11:40 PM
Not a great ball handler as people make him out to be.

LkrFan
05-28-2016, 11:46 PM

He's better than every Clipper you got. Shhhhh!

Clipper Nation
05-28-2016, 11:46 PM
He's better than every Clipper you got. Shhhhh!
:lol He'd fit right in on our team full of chokers. He had a CP0 moment tonight.

SAGirl
05-28-2016, 11:47 PM
I don't understand why Donovan just let them dribble out the shot clock over and over again the last 5 minutes. What kind of shots did he expect them to get out of that offense? Donovan has been great these whole playoffs until tonight, he needed to call timeout and tell them to run a fucking offense. You run clock when you're up 15 with two and a half minutes left, not when you're up 7 with four and a half minutes left. This is exactly what Chris Paul did in Game 5 in OKC back in 2014 with the same result, offense grinds to a halt and game over.
I don't know but it reminds me of Pop with their isolationist, slow ball and not much ball movement. To close it out GSW throws a zone, play the passing lanes and switch. It's risky to pass in the zone, you may dribble into a double to begin with and get stripped and if you screen the best you'll get is a choice if several good defenders. That lends itself to Iso. Durant being as tall as he is should be able to shoot over anybody but he kept wanting to drive when they weren't going to award him fouls and he just didn't have his jump shot tonight like he did against the Spurs in game 4. Russel was just terrible. He was hitting his midrange but kept wanting to drive crazily, and he could have called for screens until he got Curry but he just wasn't smart.

LkrFan
05-28-2016, 11:48 PM
:lol He'd fit right in on our team full of chokers. He had a CP0 moment tonight.

Acceptance! :lmao

dbreiden83080
05-28-2016, 11:50 PM
If they lose this series which appears likely, and he leaves to me that is a huge mark on his legacy. You played like trash in a critical game the could've got you back to the finals. Leaving this team in search of a title when you could've won one this year had you stepped up..

djohn2oo8
05-28-2016, 11:54 PM
If they lose this series which appears likely, and he leaves to me that is a huge mark on his legacy. You played like trash in a critical game the could've got you back to the finals. Leaving this team in search of a title when you could've won one this year had you stepped up..
If they lose, he might as well leave. What good is it to stay?

baseline bum
05-28-2016, 11:55 PM

More money

dbreiden83080
05-28-2016, 11:56 PM

What do you mean what good is it to stay? He makes the most money if he stays, and this team is still all set up for the future. They should be in the damn finals right now. If he bails now after that performance, that is a nasty mark on his legacy in my opinion. Huge.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2016, 11:57 PM

Doesn't matter which team he plays for, he's still a choke artist.

Thread
05-28-2016, 11:59 PM
Doesn't matter which team he plays for, he's still a choke artist.

But, if he moves he'll lose that Teflon coating. He'll no longer be under the protection of Media/NYC.

djohn2oo8
05-29-2016, 12:00 AM
More money
He will likely sign a 1 year deal, and it is alot of money. But Durant did have this to say about going after money alone

“Money isn’t everything in life,” Durant told reporters. “I know we tend to think about taking care of your family, being financially stable. But from the outside looking in, it looks like he said, ‘Well, I’ve been blessed to make X amount and I’ll be happy chasing something that’s the grand prize in this league. So I respected him for it. A lot of guys wouldn’t have done it.”

Mitch
05-29-2016, 12:03 AM
But, if he moves he'll lose that Teflon coating. He'll no longer be under the protection of Media/NYC.

You think Curry is a winner, Cub?

td4mvp2k
05-29-2016, 12:05 AM
Westbrook choked too. If they lose this series, they will for sure be a 30 for 30 episode.

:tu

Thread
05-29-2016, 12:06 AM
You think Curry is a winner, Cub?

Yep. Strong father figure. Same with Thompson. That's key.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 12:08 AM
Public Service Announcement for the OP: LeHype is 2-4 in the Finals. Never forget that. :)

Thread
05-29-2016, 12:09 AM
Durant was bad but Chimpbrook was an embarrassment in the last 2 mins :lmao some of those turnovers would make Manu blush

He was in a state of shock.

Mitch
05-29-2016, 12:11 AM
Yep. Strong father figure. Same with Thompson. That's key.

Would ya call Amy's boyfriend a good father figure? :lol

Thread
05-29-2016, 12:13 AM
Would ya call Amy's boyfriend a good father figure? :lol

Of course not. He only wants that beaver and some of the boodle.

Vokun
05-29-2016, 12:19 AM
You either have that clutch gene or ya don't. The great ones make it look effortless in crunchtime (look at Klay and Curry). The fake ones have that look in their eye that screams "please don't fuck up". Durant is a master at that look. LMA also has that look, which is why he is a fake superstar tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-29-2016, 12:20 AM
Public Service Announcement for the OP: LeHype is 2-4 in the Finals. Never forget that. :)

Meanwhile, Durbeta is 0-1 in the Finals and never sniffing another one unless the Warriors choke on Monday. And Kobe still has as many alpha rings as Choke Paul and T-Mac combined.

Thread
05-29-2016, 12:22 AM
You either have that clutch gene or ya don't. The great ones make it look effortless in crunchtime (look at Klay and Curry). The fake ones have that look in their eye that screams "please don't fuck up". Durant is a master at that look. LMA also has that look, which is why he is a fake superstar tbh.

You upstairs son-of-a-bitch, you.

Outstanding citation.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 12:28 AM
Meanwhile, Durbeta is 0-1 in the Finals and never sniffing another one unless the Warriors choke on Monday. And Kobe still has as many alpha rings as Choke Paul and T-Mac combined.

Just pray he doesn't come to the Lakers. If he does, I GUARANTEE you he not coming alone.

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 12:37 AM
You upstairs son-of-a-bitch, you.

Outstanding citation.

And the truly clutch ones guarantee it:

"We'll do it this time."

- Tim Duncan

You knew 5>4 was gone at that moment, didn't you, Cub?

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 12:38 AM
Just pray he doesn't come to the Lakers. If he does, I GUARANTEE you he not coming alone.

:lmao

You'll get the DeRozan consolation prize. KD ain't going to want to play for a bottom-feeding franchise like the Lakers.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 12:41 AM
:lmao

You'll get the DeRozan consolation prize. KD ain't going to want to play for a bottom-feeding franchise like the Lakers.

Shaq left a stacked Magic team. Lakers were not contenders at that time. KD might get ran out of OKC. You never know.

da_suns_fan
05-29-2016, 12:42 AM
This ones got to really hurt in OKC...they were basically 4 minutes away from the finals.

Would the Thunder be favored over Cavs?

Venti Quattro
05-29-2016, 12:43 AM
Shaq left a stacked Magic team. Lakers were not contenders at that time. KD might get ran out of OKC. You never know.

Splitting up would be a mistake for KD and RW

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 12:43 AM
More money

Not really. Dwert left Lakers :lol

spurtech09
05-29-2016, 12:44 AM
Still want him in a Spurs uniform.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 12:47 AM

They appear to be cursed. Time to break up the band.

midnightpulp

That relationship is done as Disco. Blowing a 3-1 lead in the Conference Finals to the most hyped team in history is franchise killing stuff. It'd be different if KD and Westbrook were 22 or 23, but they've had 9 seasons together to figure this out, and all it resulted in was one Finals appearance.

Venti Quattro
They appear to be cursed. Time to break up the band.

They shouldn't split up. They should both come to the Lakers

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 12:48 AM
Splitting up would be a mistake for KD and RW. They should both come to the Lakers

So they can win 45 games and lose in the 1st round?

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 12:48 AM
That relationship is done as Disco. Blowing a 3-1 lead in the Conference Finals to the most hyped team in history is franchise killing stuff. It'd be different if KD and Westbrook were 22 or 23, but they've had 9 seasons together to figure this out, and all it resulted in was one Finals appearance.

At least Jim didn't rang. Thanks KD! :)

Venti Quattro
05-29-2016, 12:49 AM
So they can win 45 games and lose in the 1st round?

So they can win 55 games and choke like this in the 2nd round

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 12:50 AM
At least Jim didn't rang. Thanks KD! :)

KD is Daniel Murphy here. Great player, responsible for the chokejob that lead to a devastating loss, but still left anyway to a relatively stacked team :lol.

KD going to the Spurs. Kawhi is his Bryce Harper in this equation :toast

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 12:55 AM
So they can win 55 games and choke like this in the 2nd round

See my writeup in the main forum. The Spurs make the most sense from a basketball standpoint for Durant. Spurs can also make the money work.

And all the better that Pop is coaching Team USA this summer. Gonna buddy KD up something fierce in Brazil.

No near 30 year old ringless superstar is going to want to go to a dysfunctional 17 win team that is full of projects and rookies.

You'll likely get Whiteside or DeRozan. Pseudo-stars who don't mind playing on shitty teams since they care more about nightlife and numbers than winning.

Venti Quattro
05-29-2016, 12:55 AM
See my writeup in the main forum. The Spurs make the most sense from a basketball standpoint for Durant. Spurs can also make the money work.

And all the better that Pop is coaching Team USA this summer. Gonna buddy KD up something fierce in Brazil.

No near 30 year old ringless superstar is going to want to go to a dysfunctional 17 win team that is full of projects and rookies.

You'll likely get Whiteside or DeRozan. Pseudo-stars who don't mind playing on shitty teams since they care more about nightlife and numbers than winning.

Of course you want him to go to the Spurs, and I get it you're biased so you'd twist your words so it'd be favourable to the Spurs.

I want him on the Lakers, let's just beg to differ

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 12:56 AM
KD is Daniel Murphy here. Great player, responsible for the chokejob that lead to a devastating loss, but still left anyway to a relatively stacked team :lol.

KD going to the Spurs. Kawhi is his Bryce Harper in this equation :toast

Please. Why would he do that? If Jim retires, you're fucked. Who's gonna guard the yard, LMA? :lol

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 12:57 AM
I could see it now. Adams channels his inner Shaq vs. LMA (Spurs starting center). :lmao

JoeTait75
05-29-2016, 12:58 AM
They looked like they just wanted to get fouls instead of make shots.

Sean Cagney
05-29-2016, 12:59 AM

That would honestly crush them, this was their title to lose after they were up 3-1 and well on their way to the Finals.

Venti Quattro
I could see it now. Adams channels his inner Shaq vs. LMA (Spurs starting center). :lmao

Adams and Kanter are valuable assets for OKC moving forward.

I honestly didn't think GS would survive with how they were being ass fucked in the rebounding battle

spankadelphia
:lol

He's not going to San Antonio.

LkrFan
Russell
DeRozan
Ingram
KD
Biyombo

:hat

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 01:00 AM
Of course you want him to go to the Spurs, and I get it you're biased so you'd twist your words so it'd be favourable to the Spurs.

I want him on the Lakers, let's just beg to differ

How do the Lakers make sense for a player who obviously is in championship now mode? The Lakers core is 3-5 years away from even winning 40 games. You'd need to entice another superstar there, and I'm not sure KD wants to play with Westbrook any longer.

The Spurs have 2nd MVP ready to go, and he's someone KD will playing with on Team USA :hat

Lakers have nothing to sell except nightlife.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:01 AM
Adams and Kanter are valuable assets for OKC moving forward.

I honestly didn't think GS would survive with how they were being ass fucked in the rebounding battle

They're the reasons why OKC still have a chance tbh.

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 01:01 AM
Please. Why would he do that? If Jim retires, you're fucked. Who's gonna guard the yard, LMA? :lol

Pau has stated he's intrigued by the Spurs. Duncan still hasn't officially retired.

But yeah, if I'm KD, I want to play alongside a snitch and DeMar Der:lolzan instead of the DPOY who was 2nd in MVP voting :lol

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:02 AM
How do the Lakers make sense for a player who obviously is in championship now mode? The Lakers core is 3-5 years away from even winning 40 games. You'd need to entice another superstar there, and I'm not sure KD wants to play with Westbrook any longer.

The Spurs have 2nd MVP ready to go, and he's someone KD will playing with on Team USA :hat

Lakers have nothing to sell except nightlife.

2008 Celtics provided the blueprint. We have a high draft pick and $65 million in cap space. Don't count us out just yet son. :toast

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 01:03 AM
Russell
DeRozan
Ingram
KD
Biyombo

:hat

50 wins, max.

Biy:lolmbo
And :lol KD willing to play PF all season.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:04 AM
Pau has stated he's intrigued by the Spurs. Duncan still hasn't officially retired.

But yeah, if I'm KD, I want to play alongside a snitch and DeMar Der:lolzan instead of the DPOY who was 2nd in MVP voting :lol

They play the same position. 2x DPOY off the bench? :lol

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:05 AM
50 wins, max.

Biy:lolmbo
And :lol KD willing to play PF all season.

If Dr. Dray can play center in Dub system, KD can play PF. :)

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 01:06 AM
2008 Celtics provided the blueprint. We have a high draft pick and $65 million in cap space. Don't count us out just yet son. :toast

Difference? Those Celtics still had a relatively young Paul Pierce (who only played half the season).

You have a snitch :lol

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 01:07 AM
They play the same position. 2x DPOY off the bench? :lol

Kawhi can play SG. He's not oversized for the position.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:09 AM
Difference? Those Celtics still had a relatively young Paul Pierce (who only played half the season).

You have a snitch :lol

mid nervous :lol

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:11 AM
Kawhi can play SG. He's not oversized for the position.

No he can't. Don't make me link an upstairs thread with your fellow Spur Fans Maaaaaaaaad at him choking away the OKC series. Plus, KD/LMA >>> Kiwi offensively and need their shots.

Who guards the yard son? No anchor, no WCFs. :downspin:

Clipper Nation

The Celtics' "blueprint" was being gifted KG by the Timberwolves' incompetent front office, led by Ainge's old buddy McFail. The difference here is that the Lakers are the team that has the incompetent front office. They're the Wolves in this situation, not the Celtics.

Kawhitstorm
He going to need to pull off a Memorial Day Miracle to save face, either him or WestBrick.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:13 AM
Pop's tried using Kiwi as a closer. Not happening if KD is there. He'll get turned into a 3 and D role player tbh :lol

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 01:15 AM
No he can't. Don't make me link an upstairs thread with your fellow Spur Fans Maaaaaaaaad at him choking away the OKC series. Plus, KD/LMA >>> Kiwi offensively and need their shots.

Who guards the yard son? No anchor, no WCFs. :downspin:

He can't?

He's held Kirbs to 1-14 shooting playing SG :downspin:

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:17 AM
He can't?

He's held Kirbs to 1-14 shooting playing SG :downspin:

Prime Kobe? Nope. Anywho...he doesn't have the skillset to play SG more than a few possessions a game. Full time? Poor spacing.

Who's gonna guard the yard?

Kawhitstorm
05-29-2016, 01:18 AM
The Celtics' "blueprint" was being gifted KG by the Timberwolves' incompetent front office, led by Ainge's old buddy McFail. The difference here is that the Lakers are the team that has the incompetent front office. They're the Wolves in this situation, not the Celtics.

It would be the equivalent of Sam Presti trading Durant for Marcus Smart & a top 3 protected pick in 2017 aka when the team is a contender.:lol

Kawhitstorm
05-29-2016, 01:22 AM
Full time? Poor spacing.

You have DeFrozen being offered MAX money by Mitch while being a terrible outside shooter.:lol

Cry Havoc
05-29-2016, 01:22 AM
If Dr. Dray can play center in Dub system, KD can play PF. :)

Sure, if you want to have the worst fucking defense in the league.

Kawhitstorm
05-29-2016, 01:23 AM
Pop's tried using Kiwi as a closer. Not happening if KD is there. He'll get turned into a 3 and D role player tbh :lol

More like Softridge will be camped at the 3 point line like Bosh/Love/Ibaka.:lol

LkrFan
You have DeFrozen being offered MAX money by Mitch while being a terrible outside shooter.:lol

D-Whistle >>>>>> Kiwi offensively. Bad comparison.

Cry Havoc
http://thesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/kevin-durant-may-leave-Nike-for-Under-Amour-30-mill-a-year-offer.png

"Power" Forward smh

UZER
Contract year, trying to do too much. The game started that way with KD handling the ball and taking ill advised shots. Curry seems to have that "I can do that" effect on folks.

He's had that effect on kids playing ball.

LkrFan
Sure, if you want to have the worst fucking defense in the league.

You're great defense is at home. Shhhhh!

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:24 AM
More like Softridge will be camped at the 3 point line like Bosh/Love/Ibaka.:lol

Kawhitstorm
05-29-2016, 01:24 AM
D-Whistle >>>>>> Kiwi offensively. Bad comparison.

D-Whistle is Wade, something incomparable to DeFrozen.:wakeup

Cry Havoc
05-29-2016, 01:25 AM

And your defense is in the lottery for the next 5 years. The fuck you talking about? You had the 2nd worst record in the league.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:26 AM
http://thesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/kevin-durant-may-leave-Nike-for-Under-Amour-30-mill-a-year-offer.png

"Power" Forward smh

Like Jim was mistaken for the Mailman :lol

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:27 AM
And your defense is in the lottery for the next 5 years. The fuck you talking about? You had the 2nd worst record in the league.

Next 5 years? ELE bet? If you're scared say you're scared. :downspin:

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 01:33 AM
Prime Kobe? Nope. Anywho...he doesn't have the skillset to play SG more than a few possessions a game. Full time? Poor spacing.

Who's gonna guard the yard?

You can mitigate the lack of a paint anchor with perimeter length and speed on defense. Lebron's Heat did it, and the Warriors do it. Gaymond is a terrible anchor, with the Warriors being one of the worst rebounding teams in the league and getting slaughtered by bigs and penetration all season.

What do you mean he doesn't have the skillset? He's one of the best 3 point shooters in the league, one of the best mid-range shooters in the league, and the best post-up perimeter player in the league. If you're talking about his lack of dribble-drive penetration, Klay doesn't have the skill either and functions just fine at SG.

He's a far better all-around scorer than future Laker DeMar DeRozan. :toast

Cry Havoc
05-29-2016, 01:33 AM

KD is 240 pounds soaking wet.

Meanwhile, Duncan has been 270 most of his career and destroyed the Wallace Brothers in the post on one fucking leg. He has dominated the best post-defenders in the game over and over and over.

But yeah, other than that, they're practically the same thing.

http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/98/110298-004-9D710584.jpg

vs

http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/basketball/nba/img24550521.jpg

:lmao Looks like someone photoshopped a head onto a tiny skinny person's body.

And of course all of this overlooks the fact that Duncan has more lower body leg strength, which is why he can actually post up someone who's over 6'5".

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:34 AM
D-Whistle is Wade, something incomparable to DeFrozen.:wakeup

You sure about that son? Right now, DeRozan >>>> D-WhistlePERIOD :downspin:

Sean Cagney
05-29-2016, 01:35 AM

Tim delivered though on Sundays....... A few times.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:37 AM
You can mitigate the lack of a paint anchor with perimeter length and speed on defense. Lebron's Heat did it, and the Warriors do it. Gaymond is a terrible anchor, with the Warriors being one of the worst rebounding teams in the league and getting slaughtered by bigs and penetration all season.

What do you mean he doesn't have the skillset? He's one of the best 3 point shooters in the league, one of the best mid-range shooters in the league, and the best post-up perimeter player in the league. If you're talking about his lack of dribble-drive penetration, Klay doesn't have the skill either and functions just fine at SG.

He's a far better all-around scorer than future Laker DeMar DeRozan. :toast

1) Kiwi is no LeHype
2) Bogut is Dubs' anchor
3) Where were these skills when you needed a game 6 win?
4) DeRozan > Kiwi offensively

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:38 AM
Tim delivered though on Sundays....... A few times.

Sure. He delivered 4.5 times. Congrats :tu

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:39 AM
I don't know why mid keep bringing up DeRozan anyway. He staying up North (from what I've read ).

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:43 AM
KD is 240 pounds soaking wet.

Meanwhile, Duncan has been 270 most of his career and destroyed the Wallace Brothers in the post on one fucking leg. He has dominated the best post-defenders in the game over and over and over.

But yeah, other than that, they're practically the same thing.

http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/98/110298-004-9D710584.jpg

vs

http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/basketball/nba/img24550521.jpg

:lmao Looks like someone photoshopped a head onto a tiny skinny person's body.

And of course all of this overlooks the fact that Duncan has more lower body leg strength, which is why he can actually post up someone who's over 6'5".

Jim watching game 7 of the WCFs with me instead of playing. Ouch. :downspin:

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 01:44 AM
1) Kiwi is no LeHype
2) Bogut is Dubs' anchor
3) Where were these skills when you needed a game 6 win?
4) DeRozan > Kiwi offensively

1. I'm talking defensively. And Kawhi is obviously the best perimeter defender of the past decade.

2. Bogut is routinely subbed out because he gets abused on the pick-and-roll.

3. Where were DeFrozen's skills when the Raps needed a win in game 6? Where were Durant and Westbrook skills tonight?

4. DeFrozen shot .446 this season playing with an elite passing PG. And he shot .338 from 3. He also shot a red hot .394 in the playoffs. So yes, please sign him :toasty

InRareForm
05-29-2016, 01:47 AM
Bill Simmons jinxed Durant:

please listen at the 43:30 minute mark

https://soundcloud.com/the-bill-simmons-podcast/ep-103-friday-rollin-with-joe-house

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 01:47 AM
Jim watching game 7 of the WCFs with me instead of playing. Ouch. :downspin:

But Kirby has been watching the playoffs instead of playing in them for the last 4 seasons :downspin:

I told you before, you need to clean your house and become a respectable team again before you can talk shit to us. It's just too easy to shut you down now. There's no challenge in the banter like there once was, with you being a 17 win team now.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:48 AM
1. I'm talking defensively. And Kawhi is obviously the best perimeter defender of the past decade.

2. Bogut is routinely subbed out because he gets abused on the pick-and-roll.

3. Where were DeFrozen's skills when the Raps needed a win in game 6? Where were Durant and Westbrook skills tonight?

4. DeFrozen shot .446 this season playing with an elite passing PG. And he shot .338 from 3. He also shot a red hot .394 in the playoffs. So yes, please sign him :toasty

I don't want DeRozan in LA. I'm hoping he stays with his BFF Lowry tbh.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 01:50 AM
But Kirby has been watching the playoffs instead of playing in them for the last 4 seasons :downspin:

I told you before, you need to clean your house and become a respectable team again before you can talk shit to us. It's just too easy to shut you down now. There's no challenge in the banter like there once was, with you being a 17 win team now.

You talking about the last 4 tank seasons mean nothing to me son. BTW, 5 > 4.5. :)

midnightpulp
05-29-2016, 01:52 AM
You talking about the last 4 tank seasons mean nothing to me son. BTW, 5 > 4.5. :)

2013 wasn't a tank. Lakers back in the hunt, remember?

And then you became the biggest failure in NBA history :toast

Nope. Record books say 5.

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 02:14 AM
2013 wasn't a tank. Lakers back in the hunt, remember?

And then you became the biggest failure in NBA history :toast

Nope. Record books say 5.

That was 2012 son :lol

50/82= 0.61. Therefore 5 > 4.61. I even rounded up to be nice. :)

DMC
05-29-2016, 03:00 AM
You've not won a playoff game in 4 years and you're looking at a pretty good bet for 5. Your critique is duly noted and weighted as such.

Cry Havoc
05-29-2016, 03:21 AM

Enjoy being saddled with one of the worst management staff in all of professional sports. I can't wait until you guys pay Harrison Barnes $15 mil a season for the next 5. :lol

TampaDude
05-29-2016, 05:08 AM
That was 2012 son :lol

50/82= 0.61. Therefore 5 > 4.61. I even rounded up to be nice. :)

Lakers suck now and will suck for years to come. Deal with it.

05-29-2016, 06:11 AM
OKC reverted back to their choking regular season selves tbh

Kawhitstorm
05-29-2016, 12:02 PM
You sure about that son? Right now, DeRozan >>>> D-WhistlePERIOD :downspin:

I hope you're on the Lakers board of advisories b/c DeFrozen is going to get a max out of this (22 on 38%)::lol http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=derozde01&p2=wadedw01#stats_playoffs

Kawhitstorm
05-29-2016, 12:06 PM
I don't want DeRozan in LA. I'm hoping he stays with his BFF Lowry tbh.

...meanwhile, you're hyping up his Kirby like efficiency to the point where his agent would even blush.:lol

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 03:16 PM
...meanwhile, you're hyping up his Kirby like efficiency to the point where his agent would even blush.:lol

When did I hype up DeRozan?

Kawhitstorm
05-29-2016, 06:46 PM
When did I hype up DeRozan?

DeRozan >>>> D-WhistlePERIOD :downspin:

LkrFan
05-29-2016, 07:23 PM
That's not hype. Hype is when I brag on his stats, etc. Him being better than D-Whistle is a fact.

LaMarcus Bryant
05-29-2016, 08:39 PM
The lil B curse is real

Ice009
05-29-2016, 11:06 PM
What do you mean what good is it to stay? He makes the most money if he stays, and this team is still all set up for the future. They should be in the damn finals right now. If he bails now after that performance, that is a nasty mark on his legacy in my opinion. Huge.

Surely he wouldn't put money as one of the main priorities in where he wants to play, would he? He just signed a 300+ million shoe deal with Nike a couple of years ago. If he even has money in his top 3 reasons for choosing a team to play for, then he deserves to lose IMO. Winning should be the 1st, 2nd and 3rd priority for him at this point.