PDA

View Full Version : OT: WB >>>>>>>>>>Durant

Gummi Clutch
05-28-2016, 10:50 PM
Yea WB didn't play great either, but Durant fucking folded under pressure every single time. Don't wanna hear any talk about how he carries WB anymore. Not a leader and can't step up. wtf was that

Kawhitstorm
05-28-2016, 11:43 PM
Yea WB didn't play great either, but Durant fucking folded under pressure every single time. Don't wanna hear any talk about how he carries WB anymore. Not a leader and can't step up. wtf was that

Did you miss the 2014 WCF when MVP Durant didn't score a single point in the OT period of Gm 6.:lol (Longhorn alums have no killer instinct)

UNT Eagles 2016
05-29-2016, 02:47 AM
Agree with this thread, and ever since the Durant injury last year it seems as if the media has accepted that Westy is the clear cut #1 on the team.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-29-2016, 02:48 AM
Did you miss the 2014 WCF when MVP Durant didn't score a single point in the OT period of Gm 6.:lol (Longhorn alums have no killer instinct)

agree with this too, UT Austin can eat a fat one

Thread
05-29-2016, 06:47 AM
Just because Durant couldn't sustain/finish doesn't excuse Westbrook for failing to step into the breach. It was a cluster fuck twixt the two of them and their coach.

Spurs9
05-29-2016, 10:05 AM
Yeah Westbrook was only 10-27 instead of KD's 10-31, much better :lol

Cry Havoc
05-29-2016, 10:33 AM
Just because Durant couldn't sustain/finish doesn't excuse Westbrook for failing to step into the breach. It was a cluster fuck twixt the two of them and their coach.

Cry Havoc
05-29-2016, 10:35 AM
:lol at the people arguing that Westbrook is clearly better than KD when Westbrook turned the ball over 4 times in the final 2 minutes.

Killakobe81
05-29-2016, 10:49 AM
:lol at the people arguing that Westbrook is clearly better than KD when Westbrook turned the ball over 4 times in the final 2 minutes.

I wouldnt say that but he is more critical to the role players and he is the one that controls their offense getting open looks for the "others" kd can score without help but most of the squad is, dependent on Russ's playmaking tbh

Cry Havoc
05-29-2016, 11:38 AM
I wouldnt say that but he is more critical to the role players and he is the one that controls their offense getting open looks for the "others" kd can score without help but most of the squad is, dependent on Russ's playmaking tbh

And I believe that playing with Westbrook has seriously damaged KD. His entire demeanor and attitude for the game has gone from someone having fun and enjoying the moment to a guy who's always whining for calls and feels like he's "owed" something by the league. Additionally, because WB is so ball dominant, KD doesn't get the touches or time he needs to facilitate with the offense. He gets passed the ball with the expectation to either hit a shot or drive to the hoop and get a look.

Spurs9
05-29-2016, 12:28 PM
Like a pg tbh?

Killakobe81
05-29-2016, 01:34 PM
And I believe that playing with Westbrook has seriously damaged KD. His entire demeanor and attitude for the game has gone from someone having fun and enjoying the moment to a guy who's always whining for calls and feels like he's "owed" something by the league. Additionally, because WB is so ball dominant, KD doesn't get the touches or time he needs to facilitate with the offense. He gets passed the ball with the expectation to either hit a shot or drive to the hoop and get a look.

True, but 19 shots in the 1st half ...says he he had plenty of tome to make decisions and playmake ...
He decided that his matchup was better or his ego was out of control
.. either way thats on kd not Russ

Arcadian
05-29-2016, 01:36 PM
Nah. Durant > WB. They both choked last night. But if I'm starting a team with one of them, I'll take the 6'10 guy with guard skills over a shoot-first PG, kthxbye.

Tully365
05-29-2016, 03:07 PM
I'd never want Westbrook.... supreme talent, supreme athleticism, terrible decision maker, sky high usage percentage, terrible body language, and he's still got the exact same flaws he had 4 years ago even though every sportscaster, scout, and coach in the world has pointed out his shortcomings a million times. If he stopped shooting threes, focused on fundamental lock down defense (without silly risk taking), and tried to lead the league in assists, he could be MVP. I just don't trust he could ever do that.

Cry Havoc
05-29-2016, 09:50 PM
True, but 19 shots in the 1st half ...says he he had plenty of tome to make decisions and playmake ...
He decided that his matchup was better or his ego was out of control
.. either way thats on kd not Russ

Yes. Last night was absolutely a complete failure by Durant.

My point is this is a habit for Russ and more of a rare event with KD.

Fat Hands
05-29-2016, 10:06 PM
If you ask Del Manos Crisco Okc is better off witout Westbrook