Guess you aren't as good closing out
teams in 6 WITHOUT A PLUS 20 FT DISPARITY
THROUGH THREE. ..

webshad
05-28-2016, 11:16 PM
Guess you aren't as good closing out
teams in 6 WITHOUT A PLUS 20 FT DISPARITY
THROUGH THREE. ..

I thought the ref had it good in the second half.

But they definitely ruined OKC's flow in the first half with some bogus call on Adams.

Snaq O'Meal
05-28-2016, 11:29 PM
Early unfavorable calls are like body shots. The team loses its rhythm and expends more energy, eventually resulting in 4th quarter "choke jobs" when it's disjointed and runs out of gas.

webshad
05-28-2016, 11:32 PM
Early unfavorable calls are like body shots. The team loses its rhythm and expends more energy, eventually resulting in 4th quarter "choke jobs" when it's disjointed and runs out of gas.

True.

manu2timdynasty
05-29-2016, 12:12 AM

I like this theory. But I admit, I'm enjoying the irony of OKC's coach complaining about the FT disparity when Pop refused to say the refs/pigs cost us. Having said that, the Spurs had the opportunity to overcome and did not.

spurtech09
05-29-2016, 12:16 AM
bump this thread

UNT Eagles 2016
05-29-2016, 02:40 AM
I like this theory. But I admit, I'm enjoying the irony of OKC's coach complaining about the FT disparity when Pop refused to say the refs/pigs cost us. Having said that, the Spurs had the opportunity to overcome and did not.

That's why they are and always will be the SA Shits as I have said all season long.

tholdren
05-29-2016, 08:12 AM

FT disparity isn't the issue. Thunder took really bad jumpers a majority of the game. Fault lies with the players. You don't get a call, then you keep attacking the rim. You don't pull a KL or LMA and start flinging up turnarounds and fadeaways. Thunder pulled a Spurs last night. This is what happens when you play scared and don't attack. Take note.

kaji157
05-29-2016, 11:34 AM
They didnīt get any help from the refs, but they didnīt get fucked either.
Just another proof that without the game 5 help they wouldnīt have won the series against us.
NBA is so full of shit, it was also horrible how they review a call at the end of that game to give the ball to GS, while against us the refs constantly fucked us and didnīt want to review a single play.
I hope for the sake of the NBA that like in Hockey or Rugby the refs are obligated to review a call if a coach or player asks for it in the last 5 minutes of the game. I really donīt get why the refs didnīt review the Adams trip foul on Green. It could have been reversed, you maintain the foul call, but itīs against OKC.

UNT Eagles 2016
05-30-2016, 03:26 AM
Just another proof that without the game 5 help they wouldnīt have won the series against us.
NBA is so full of shit, it was also horrible how they review a call at the end of that game to give the ball to GS, while against us the refs constantly fucked us and didnīt want to review a single play.
I hope for the sake of the NBA that like in Hockey or Rugby the refs are obligated to review a call if a coach or player asks for it in the last 5 minutes of the game. I really donīt get why the refs didnīt review the Adams trip foul on Green. It could have been reversed, you maintain the foul call, but itīs against OKC.

They really need to have coach's challenge flags, like you get 2 per half (outside of the last 2 minutes of the 4th and all of OT) which gives coaches the opportunity to selectively challenge any call they want (such as a controversial 3rd foul early in the second quarter against your best player) but they lose a timeout of course if the call isn't reversed. 2 for the first half maximum and you're eligible to get a 3rd in the second half if you win both the first 2 second half challenges.

Sean Cagney
05-30-2016, 03:48 AM
They really need to have coach's challenge flags, like you get 2 per half (outside of the last 2 minutes of the 4th and all of OT) which gives coaches the opportunity to selectively challenge any call they want (such as a controversial 3rd foul early in the second quarter against your best player) but they lose a timeout of course if the call isn't reversed. 2 for the first half maximum and you're eligible to get a 3rd in the second half if you win both the first 2 second half challenges.

Your cot damn right, I said that too as far as coaches challenges. It is ridiculous that we don't have that year in the NBA.

Captivus
05-30-2016, 07:23 AM

Thats what Reggie Miller suggested in Open Court (Commisioner for one day topic...I think)

sammy
05-31-2016, 01:12 AM

Agreed!

Cry Havoc
05-31-2016, 01:49 AM
The most ref dependent team in NBA history.

The only team I've ever seen outside of the Lakers who routinely gets extremely favorable officiating IN THE OTHER TEAM'S HOUSE.

:lmao @ playing 8 on 5 for 99% of the fucking season and still being ringless pieces of shit. :lol

sammy
05-31-2016, 11:25 AM
:lol

The only team I've ever seen outside of the Lakers who routinely gets extremely favorable officiating IN THE OTHER TEAM'S HOUSE.

:lmao @ playing 8 on 5 for 99% of the fucking season and still being ringless pieces of shit. :lol

LOL!:rollin:rollin

poeticism707
05-31-2016, 11:34 AM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Clipper Nation
05-31-2016, 12:14 PM

Warriors are high on the list too.

:lol Being allowed to handcheck, illegally screen, kick players in the nuts, throw elbows, and tackle people without a whistle, in an era where no other team is allowed to even think about playing physical defense
:lol Curry and Gaymond flopping whenever someone breathes on them and getting the call
:lol Gaymond could murder someone on the court and the NBA would fine the victim for "flopping into the bullets"
:lol Gaymond screaming at the refs on the rare occasion that they call a foul on him, makes Cock Quitters look like Kawhi by comparison, and nobody says a word

Cry Havoc
05-31-2016, 01:09 PM

:lol Being allowed to handcheck, illegally screen, kick players in the nuts, throw elbows, and tackle people without a whistle, in an era where no other team is allowed to even think about playing physical defense
:lol Curry and Gaymond flopping whenever someone breathes on them and getting the call
:lol Gaymond could murder someone on the court and the NBA would fine the victim for "flopping into the bullets"
:lol Gaymond screaming at the refs on the rare occasion that they call a foul on him, makes Cock Quitters look like Kawhi by comparison, and nobody says a word

I agree, although I don't think Curry gets the kind of MVP treatment that Harden, Westbrook, and past MVP candidates have received. Dude takes a lot of contact and doesn't get to the line as often.

But the Draymond Green thing is fucking ridiculous. It's baffling that he hasn't been suspended in the playoffs yet.

All that aside, the Thunder shot 201 FTs vs the Dubs who shot 165 in this series. That's pretty fucking crazy considering there were 4 games in Golden State and they still trailed the FTA column by almost 40.

poeticism707
05-31-2016, 01:09 PM

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Too true it is...